CHALO JAI SUNDARBAN, SUNDARBAN GROUP TOUR PACKAGE FROM KOLKATA AT BEST PRICE | CALL 033-22640048/49
|Destination||:||Sundarban Tour - Sunderban National Park, Sajnekhali Watch Tower, Sudhanyakhali Watch Tower, Do Ban Ki Watch Tower, Netidhopani Watch Tower, Bhagatpur Crocodile Project, Halliday Island, Jharkhali, Pakhirala, Burir Dabri, Piyali, Kanak|
|Duration||:||2 Nights / 3 Days|
|Pickup and Drop||:||Kolkata (Esplanade / Science City / Deshapriya Park)|
|What you may see in Sundarban||:||The Royal Bengal Tiger crossing the narrow channels, either from your boat or from the Watch Tower. Crocodiles lazing in the sun on the banks of the river, Spotted / Barking deer, Monkey, Monitor Lizard, Mudflats, Small octopus, Star fish, Jelly fish, Horse shoe crabs, Prawn seeds, Bird and owl of different species.|
|Solitary Nook Resort - Pakhirala / Similar|
|Click to Call Back|
|Hotel Apanjan - Pakhirala / Similar|
|Hotel Dolphin - Pakhirala / Similar|
DETAIL SUNDARBAN TOUR PLAN FROM KOLKATA
Day 1 : Kolkata to Sundarban (Packed Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
- After pickup in the morning (8 AM), head to Godhkhali to board a cruise to UNESCO World Heritage-listed Sunderbans National Park, home to one of the world's largest mangroves. Throughout your tour, you’ll be accompanied by an experienced guide who has deep and intimate knowledge about the area.
Enjoy tea and coffee on board as you travel along rivers. Have lunch in your hotel, Arrive at Sajnekhali Watch Tower which houses the Sajnekhali Museum and a temple. Soak in panoramic views from the tower and then return to the camp for tea or coffee and snacks.
You’ll then enjoy evening entertainment. Cozy around the bonfire (winter season only) and watch a wildlife film and a live dance performance by the local tribe, who’ll depict traditional folklore with stories of their happiness and hardships, giving you an insight into their culture in its native form.
Following the performance, have dinner and enjoy a relaxing overnight stay.
Day 2 : Sunderban Full Day (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
- After morning tea, take an exciting boat cruise along creeks that run through the dense forest. Enjoy breakfast on board and arrive at the Dobanke Watch Tower, where you’ll take a guided canopy walk through the forest. Admire the lush scenery as your guide points out wildlife, and stop by the Spotted Deer Rehabilitation Centre.
Hop back on the boat and continue along the Matla River to Sea Face, where you’ll catch views of the Bay of Bengal. Cruise back through the river junction to the Pitchkhali River.
Have lunch and walk through the surrounding villages with your guide, who’ll help you interact with locals as you pass mud houses and a market. Get an intimate look at their traditional way of life, including their indigenous farming methods, and gain an understanding of how this community coexists with such a large tiger population.
In the evening, enjoy tea or coffee with snacks followed by another live folk dance and a wildlife movie. Then, after dinner, settle in for the night at the hotel.
Day 3 : Sunderban to Kolkata (Breakfast, Lunch)
- Start your morning with soothing tea before enjoying breakfast on another scenic cruise with your guide. Travel along the narrow creeks of the Pitchkhali, Sarakhkhali and Sudhanokhali rivers and arrive at the Sudhanyakhali Watch Tower to admire stunning views.
Continue cruising around the islands of the Sunderban Tiger Project Area and then return to camp for lunch. Then, savor your last boat trip to Gothkhali, where you’ll be picked up for a transfer to Kolkata ( Arrival 5 PM).
Important Info for Sundarban Group Tour from Kolkata :
- The Sundarbans is the largest single block of tidal mangrove forest in the world. The Sundarbans is a UNESCO World Heritage Site covering parts of Bangladesh and the Indian State of West Bengal
- A moderate amount of walking is required so comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at the time of booking
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at the time of Booking for international guests
- Carry all your documents and money
Sundarban Group Tour Inclusions :
- 2 Nights 3 Days accommodation in Double Sharing Resort Room
- Transfer in 2/2 Seater Tourist Bus / Tata Winger
- Motorised powerful boat with covered deck with sitting facility, under deck bed and attached toilet
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- All Meals - 3 Breakfast / 3 Lunch / 2 Dinner / 2 Snacks
- Mineral water on Board
- English or Hindi Speaking Guide, Forest Entry Fees
Sundarban Trip Exclusions :
- Air Fare / Train Fare
- All meals other than those specified in ‘Cost Includes’
- Expenses of personal nature
- Any other items not mentioned in ‘Cost Includes’
How to Book Sundarban Package from Kolkata?
- Just pay 25% of the package cost inclusive of taxes and full amount of the airlines cost. You will get a booking confirmation voucher within 240 minutes of the payment receipt and your booking status will be "BOOKING HOLD- CONFIRMED"
- Please do not forget to send one email to email@example.com marking a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
post payment mentioning your reference number. If you do not get voucher on-time you may call us at toll free: 18001214500 / 033-22640048/49
Bank Account Detail (Current Account) :
- Denzong Leisure Private Limited - (Axis Bank)
Beneficiary Name - Denzong Leisure Private Limited
Bank Name - Axis Bank Ltd
Bank Account No - 913020027717487
IFS Code- UTIB0001574
Branch Address - Vivekananda Road, Kolkata-700007, INDIA
Branch Code - 1574
Swift Code: AXISINBB00153, BANK CODE: 211
- Denzong Leisure Private Limited - (State Bank Of India)
Beneficiary Name - Denzong Leisure Private Limited
Bank Name - State Bank Of India
Bank Account No - 33158453208
IFS Code - SBIN0001651
Branch Address - 83/1A, Vivekananda Road, Kolkata-700006, INDIA
Branch Code - 01651
Swift Code: SBININBB492, Bank Code: 0021
- Denzong Leisure Private Limited - (ICICI Bank)
Beneficiary Name - Denzong Leisure Private Limited
Bank Name - ICICI Bank Ltd
Bank Account No - 129305000443
IFS Code - ICIC0001293
Branch Address - 8,A.J.C Bose Road, Kolkata-700017, INDIA
Swift Code: ICICINBBCTS, Bank Code: 229
- Denzong Leisure Private Limited - (HDFC Bank)
Beneficiary Name - Denzong Leisure Private Limited
Bank Name - HDFC Bank Ltd
Bank Account No - 50200009650729
IFS Code - HDFC0000014
Branch Address - 2/6, Sarat Bose Road, Central Plaza,Kolkata-700020, INDIA
Swift Code: HDFCINBBCAL, Bank Code: 240#
- You can also use the following link where you can use your VISA credit / debit card to settle the payment. Transaction charges will be applicable. http://denzongleisure.com/paymentgateway/payrequestebs
Terms and Conditions :
- Denzong reserves the right to re-arrange itinerary to suit hotel availability without changing the total number of days in each destination and without compromising any services
- The vehicle used is AC/NAC and is available for point to point services only and is not at disposal. Clients are requested to follow the itinerary
*** Cancellation Policy :
- Less than 7 Days Prior to Date of Travel: 100% of the Package Cost as cancellation charge
- 7 – 15 Days Prior to Date of Travel: 75% of the Package Cost as cancellation charge
- 16 - 30 Days Prior to Date of Travel: 50% of Package Cost as cancellation charge
- More than 30 Days: Full Refund of Package Cost Excluding Processing Fees
|Sunderban, a stretch of impenetrable mangrove forest of great size and bio-diversity, is an UNESCO World Heritage Site. In India alone it covers more than 4264 square km. The Indian Sunderban forms the largest Tiger Reserve and National Park in India. Criss-crossed by hundreds of creeks and tributaries, it is world's largest delta and estuarine mangrove forest also.|
Sundarban is a paradise for Bird Watching Tourism. There are about 248 bird species found in Sunderban National Park including a large number of migratory birds from higher latitudes that visits the park in winter months like Herons, Egrets, Cormorants, Storks, Green Pigeons, Sand Pipers, Large and Small Spoonbills, Darters, Seagulls, Teal, Partridges, great variety of Wild Geese and Ducks.
Sundarban is home for more than 260 Royal Bengal Tigers, who has adapted themselves very well to the saline and aqua environs. After Stepping up in this attractive and unexplored paradise, you'll be amazed at the sheer diversity and breathtaking beauty of this national forest inhabited by spotted deer, rhesus monkey, red fiddler crabs, hermit crabs, crocodiles, monitor lizard etc.
Burir Dabri Watch Tower - This beautifully designed wooded watch tower is located in side of Burirdabri Camp and can accommodate 10 people. It provides a clear view of Sundarban Core Area and of Bangladesh. Here one can have a joyful experience of mud walk and mangrove cave trail that leads to another view point - Raimongal. Actually the Raimongol River forms the international boundary between India and Bangladesh.
Bonnie Camp - This 50 feet tall watch tower is the Highest Tower in Sunderban and provides actual view of the core area of Sunderban National Park. It takes about 6hrs to reach Bonie Camp from Pakhiralay. It is at a hand-shaking distance from Bay of Bengal.
Kalash Camp - Kalash camp lies at the estuary of River Matla. It lies outside the core area so visitors mainly with armed gaurds are permitted to reach the beach of Kalash.
Sundarban Tour during winter holidays is a amazing. Denzong Leisur has designed this beautiful Sundarban Tour from Kolkata with best price and offer. Book this Sundarban Tour Packages from Denzong Leisure. Avail the best Sundarban Tour Plan and make your Sundarban Holidays and Sundarban Vacation Tour memorable. This is the best Sundarban deal. Travel Sundarban, Plan your Weekend Holidays in Sundarban and explore various tourist attractions in Sundarban. This Sundarban Tour Packages is value for money.
This Sundarban Package Tour is customized and conducted by Denzong Leisures Private Limited, the best DMC in East India, prioritises on meeting requirements of clients, providing them end-to-end travel solutions. It emphasises on seamless and quality customer service. The Company is managed by a team of dedicated and competent professionals endowed with a wealth of experience. It is their keen understanding of the Travel Hospitality business and their rich technical knowledge that is propelling the Company to the forefront.
WHY DENZONG LEISURE IS BEST FOR SUNDARBAN GROUP TOUR
⇢ Denzong is Sundarban Specialist for more than 12 years
⇢ Night stay at deluxe resort near Pakhirala (Dayapur)
⇢ More than 300 Pre-Purchased room inventory
⇢ Lip smacking menu incl. Crab, Vetki, Pabda, Hilsa
⇢ Safety assured throughout journey
⇢ Hygienically cooked foods and mineral water
⇢ Clean western toilet with toiletries
⇢ Assured room booking even during peak season on demand
⇢ 24*7 dedicated support team for Sundarban Tour
⇢ Complete guidance and assistance from start to end
⇢ Get expert advice at Call & Whatsapp 033-22640048/49 / +91-8335844497
WHAT IS THE BEST TIME TO VISIT SUNDARBAN?
Sundarban welcomes tourists throughout the year. To reach Sundarban from Kolkara merely takes 2 to 2.30 hrs by any car. So travelling is not the matter. Now the fact is WHEN ?
It is not advisable to visit Sundarban between ends of March to end of September. As Sundarban is adjacent to Bay of Bengal, tourists can experience heavy rainfall in monsoon season (July to September) including thunder storm and lightning. During monsoon, all rivers swell up and flow above the danger mark causing a flood like situation. We would never recommend any tourists to book a Sundarban Package Tour during monsoon.
Trvavellers may experience scorching heat and exhausting humid between end of March to end of July which is basically Summer. All of a sudden a life threatening nor’wester or locally known “Kal Baisakhi” may appear. This is very dangerous period to travel riverine Sundarban.
However, the best time to book a Sunderban Package Tour is the winter (end of October to end of March). Winter is very pleasant and ideal for travelling between various island, river creeks and mangrove forest in Sundarban. You don’t have to worry of any storm or rain fall. With an average temperature between 12oC to 20oC you can enjoy the amazing beauty of this world heritage site your full extent. Travelling in a foggy winter through narrow creeks and rivers in Sundarban mangrove forest is thrilling. You will be overwhelmed with the enchanting beauty of the forest.
HOW TO TRAVEL SUNDARBAN FROM KOLKATA?
By Air: The distance between Sundarban and its nearest airport is around 114 km. At Denzong Leisure, we provide complete pickup and drop facility for Sundarban travellers from Airport. Depending upon the group size SUV, Tempo Traveller or Luxury Coaches are arranged for a comfortable journey.
By Rail: Sundarban is well connected by rail route also. Canning is the nearest station in Sundarban. It is almost 57 km or 1.30 hrs journey from Kolkata. Everyday many local trains depart from Sealdah station to Canning at 1 hour interval. It is all EMU coaches with 9 or 12 boogie. You will not find any express train between these two destinations. Travellers can experience heavy crowed unless they choose an early morning train. Many Sundarban Package Tour operators who frequently arrange Sundarban Group Departures generally prefer early morning train to Travel Sundarban from Kolkata.
By Road: A long drive to Sundarban by road is amazing. There are two roadways for Sundarban Trip. First one is Basanti State expressway. The journey through this road is pleasant and scenic. Another one is Baruipur-Canning State Highway. Many tour operator prefers Basanti expressway as in terms of safety and comfort, road journey is best. If required, you can have tea break in the middle of your journey.
Water Way: You can add some extra spices in your Sundarban Tour if you choose a river cruise from Kolkata. You can book MV Paramhamsa which is a luxury Sundarban Cruise from Kolkata. It is a four-decked luxury cruise with all modern facilities & amenities. The world-class service and onboard experienced chefs will take care of your appetite with mouth watering dishes as your choice.
THINGS TO PACK FOR SUNDARBAN TRIP
⇢ Carry sunglasses, hats and sun tan lotion during your Sundarban Trip
⇢ Wear light cotton dress preferably with colour Green, Ash, light Brown
⇢ Wear tied shoes preferably gumboots
⇢ Carry medicines for cough, cold & fever etc
⇢ Drink only Filtered water, Mineral water or Coconut water
⇢ Carry torch with spare batteries
⇢ Carry spare batteries for your cameras as recharging facilities is limited
⇢ Carry Binoculars to view distant animals and landscapes
⇢ Maintain silence when you are watching any animals during your Sundarban Trip
THINGS TO AVOID AT SUNDARBAN TOUR
⇢ Do not play sound systems & loud speakers during Sundarban Tour
⇢ Travelling inside Sundarban is permitted only from Sunrise to Sunset
⇢ Do not indulge in hunting or fishing during Sundarban Group Tour
⇢ Do not pluck flowers in the Sundarban National Park
⇢ Do not wear any glossy clothing that attract undue attention of the Wildlife
⇢ Do not irritate the animals you see during Sundarban Jungle Safari
⇢ Consumption of alcohol is strictly prohibited in Sundarban
⇢ Do not carry plastic bottles, plastic bags, and chips packets inside Sundarban Core Area
⇢ Do not pollute the pristine habitat by throwing anything from the boat/Launch
SPECIALITY OF DENZONG LEISURE
- More than 12 years experience
- 300+ pre-purchased room inventory
- Company owned vehicle / boat
- Lip smacking menu (Crab, Vetki, Pabda, Hilsa)
- Assured safety throughout journey
- Trained tour guide with tiger specialist
- Local controlling office
- Essential medical kit available @24/7
- Special facilities for senior citizens and infants
- On call assistance (033-22640048/49) / (+91-8335844497)
Chalo Jai Sundarban Packages Sundarban Travel Agent in Kolkata Sunderban Package Tour Operator Sundarban Travel Guide Travel Chhuti Chhuti Sundarban Tour MakeMyTrip in Sundarban Sundarban Safari Cost Sundarban Tour Package Rate WBTDC Sajnekhali Tourist Lodge
4.8 Stars Rating, out of 5
based on 45 Reviews
|Mr. Anupam Manna|
|My Sundarban Package Tour was awesome with magnificiant efforts by Denzong Team. Though the start was a bit late from Science city but the Bus as well as the hotel was well organized. The food in the resort added extra good flavours to the tour. To summerize it all, the trip was as goos as expected, got good response from Priyam everytime when needed. Thanks for a good memory, Team.|
|Ms. Tanushree Acharya|
|My Trip to Sunderban was memorable, package was value for money. Very well arranged and managed! Planning to try Mandarmoni soon ...|
|We a team of 5 people from Fuji Flim Japan done a Sundarban Bird Watching Tour for 3 days which was excellent.|
|Mrs. Chhaya Chakraborty|
Thank You for providing us such a beautiful Sunderban Trip. We enjoyed the trip a lot, especially when we were concerned about we 8 females travelling, you managed everything go very well. Happy New Years to U and your family. With regard - Chhaya Chakraborty
|Mr. Arijit Basu Mallick|
|Thank you Denzong for arranging a wonderful and memorable Sundarbon Tour Package. The entire trip was nicely planned. we didn't have any issue with transportation, food, accommodation etc. We enjoyed a lot during this trip and came back with golden memory of Sundarban. Convey my thanks to United 21 and crew. I will definitely opt for Denzong & Priyam for my next trip.|
|Ms. Jaya Basu|
|Amazing experience. A well planned trip with great perfection. Great Food Good people. Special thanks to Soumitra Da for special care to the group. Happy Travelling with Denzong.|
|Our Sundarban trip was excellent. We were picked up from our residence in Garia. It would have been better if the drop was the same. However all arrangements, food, drinks and staffs was worth mentioning. Enjoyed a lot. One regret - for a fraction of second missed the Tiger which was framed by our previous boat. Anyways happy journey.|