BOOK BHUTAN LUXURY TOUR PACKAGES FROM KOLKATA, DELHI, BANGALURU, MUMBAI, AHMEDABAD
|Destination||:||Bhutan - The Land of Thunder Dragon|
|Origination||:||From Kokata Airport|
|Pickup & Drop||:||Paro Airport|
|Attractions||:||Punkaha, Punakha Dzong, Wangdue, Dochula Pass, Chimi Lhakhang, Thimphu, Indigenous hospital, Art & Craft school, National Library, Royal goldsmith workshop, Handicraft centers, Memorial Chorten, 15th Century Changangkha monastery, Buddha Point, Motithang mini zoo, Drupthob nunnery temple, Taktshang or Tiger’s Nest monastery|
|Duration||:||4 Nights / 5 Days|
|All Recommended 5 Star Property|
|5 Star Hotel in Thimphu : Termalinca Resort & Spa / Similar|
|5 Star Hotel in Paro : Naksel Boutique Hotel & Spa / Similar|
BHUTAN FIVE STAR LUXURY PACKAGE TOUR PLAN IN DETAIL
Day 1 : Arrival at Paro, Transfer to Thimphu
- On arrival at Paro airport you will be greeted by our official and transfer to Thimphu (Approx 1-2 hrs drive ) which lies at an elevation of 2300m. Thimphu lies in a beautiful valley, sprawling up a hillside on the west bank of the Thimphu Chhu River and has a total area of about 1,809 sq. kms. Evening at your own leisure. Visitors can enjoy relaxing walk in the valley at evening. Be sure to sink your teeth into momo kopi, steam dumplings filled with finely chopped cabbage, onions, cheese and butter. Overnight at Hotel in Thimphu
Day 2 : EX Thimphu visit Punakha / Wangdu
- After early breakfast Proceed to visit Punkaha / Wangdue via Dochula Pass which is an experience in itself. Situated high among the mountains visit the 108 Bhutanese Stupas, is revered by the people of the land as an emblem of religious sanctity. Notice their architectural beauty and the manner in which they have weathered the four seasons over the years. If the weather decides to cooperate, you can admire the glory of the snow-capped Himalayan Ranges from this vantage point. Drive to Punakha to visit the Punakha Dzong.
It is situated near two rivers the Pho Chu (Male River) and Mo Chu (Female River). Asia has a rich tradition of river personification. Punakha Dzong is one of the largest Dzongs in Bhutan. Take the suspension bridge to arrive at the Dzong. Punakha Dzong was initially called Druk Pungthang or Dechen Phodrang (Palace of Great Happiness), for many years until the second king of Bhutan assumed power. Punakha Dzong happened to be the seat of the Government for a long time. The materials seized during the various wars with Tibet are preserved at Punakha Dzong.
Punakha continues to remain the winter residence of Je-Khenpo, the country's spiritual leader. King Jigme Dorji Wangchuk convened the National Assembly here in 1952. You’re your lunch & proceed to visit Chimi Lhakhang, one of Bhutan's most famous monasteries. It was built by Lama Drukpa Kuenley in 15th century AD. It is dedicated to Drukpa Kinley who is also known as the Divine Madman. The spiritual leader inherited the accolade since he revolted against the principles of orthodox Buddhism. The monastery is also revered as a sanctum of fertility.
Couples looking to have a baby from across Bhutan and occasionally from other parts of the world visit the temple to seek blessings. Legend has it that once the religious ceremonies are performed, the couples are blessed with a child. Back to Thimphu. Over Night at Thimphu
Day 3 : Thimphu to Paro
- After breakfast, check out & go for morning sightseeing. Visit the Indigenous Hospital where traditional old art of healing is still practiced, Art & Craft school, National Library, Royal goldsmith workshop and Handicraft centers. Have a sumptuous lunch. In the afternoon visit the Memorial Chorten built in the memory of the late King Jigme Dorji Wangchuck, 15th Century Changangkha monastery, Buddha Point & Motithang mini zoo to see the rare "Takin" national animal of Bhutan and drive further down with good view of the Thimphu valley. Visit the new Drupthob nunnery temple. Evening at your own leisure. Overnight in Paro
Day 4 : Ex Paro Sightseeing (Tiger's Nest)
- After breakfast drive 12 kms north of Paro to visit "Taktshang" or "Tiger’s Nest", one of the most famous places to visit in Bhutan and one of the holiest sites in Bhutan. It is perched on a steep granite cliff at 2950 metres overlooking northern paro valley. The place is especially venerated because of its association with Guru Rimpoche and is believed that more merit is gained if we meditate even for a minute in Tasktshang than many months in other places. The main temple was built in 1692 and the temple was badly damaged by fire several times with the most recent one being in 1998. It will take about 2-4 hr to hike to the monastery. (One way). Overnight Stay at Paro
Day 5 : Transfer to Paro Airport
- After breakfast, check out & transfer to Paro airport. Service ends with sweet memories
Bhutan Luxury Package Inclusions :
- Return Air Fare by International Airlines (Kolkata-Paro-Kolkata)
- Complementary snacks / meal onboard
- 4 Nights accommodation in above mention property / similar
- Large Double room with good view
- 4 Breakfast & 4 dinner at Hotel
- Cover Dochula Pass & Punkaha
- Famous Tiger Nest Monastery
- The Buddha Point
- Private transfers
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Immigration Charges
Special Offer for this Package :
- Free Mobile connection with balance of 100 Ngultrum
- Bhutan Traditional welcome on arrival at Hotel / Airport by "Khada"
- Welcome Drink at Both Hotel on arrival
- Foreign Luxury Car
- 5 Star hotel at best price
Bhutan Luxury Package Exclusions :
- Entry Fees
- Expenses of personal nature
- Any other items not mentioned in ‘Cost Includes’
How to Book Bhutan Luxury Tour Packages :
- Just pay 25% of the package cost inclusive of taxes and full amount of the airlines cost. You will get a booking confirmation voucher within 240 minutes of the payment receipt and your booking status will be "BOOKING HOLD- CONFIRMED"
- Please do not forget to send one email to email@example.com marking a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
post payment mentioning your reference number. If you do not get voucher on-time you may call us at toll free: 18001214500 / +91-9836117777
Bank Account Detail (Current Account) :
- Denzong Leisure Private Limited - (Axis Bank)
Beneficiary Name - Denzong Leisure Private Limited
Bank Name - Axis Bank Ltd
Bank Account No - 913020027717487
IFS Code- UTIB0001574
Branch Address - Vivekananda Road, Kolkata-700007, INDIA
Branch Code - 1574
Swift Code: AXISINBB00153, BANK CODE: 211
- Denzong Leisure Private Limited - (State Bank Of India)
Beneficiary Name - Denzong Leisure Private Limited
Bank Name - State Bank Of India
Bank Account No - 33158453208
IFS Code - SBIN0001651
Branch Address - 83/1A, Vivekananda Road, Kolkata-700006, INDIA
Branch Code - 01651
Swift Code: SBININBB492, Bank Code: 0021
- Denzong Leisure Private Limited - (ICICI Bank)
Beneficiary Name - Denzong Leisure Private Limited
Bank Name - ICICI Bank Ltd
Bank Account No - 129305000443
IFS Code - ICIC0001293
Branch Address - 8,A.J.C Bose Road, Kolkata-700017, INDIA
Swift Code: ICICINBBCTS, Bank Code: 229
- Denzong Leisure Private Limited - (HDFC Bank)
Beneficiary Name - Denzong Leisure Private Limited
Bank Name - HDFC Bank Ltd
Bank Account No - 50200009650729
IFS Code - HDFC0000014
Branch Address - 2/6, Sarat Bose Road, Central Plaza,Kolkata-700020, INDIA
Swift Code: HDFCINBBCAL, Bank Code: 240#
- You can also use the following link where you can use your VISA credit / debit card to settle the payment. Transaction charges will be applicable. http://denzongleisure.com/paymentgateway/payrequestebs
How to get permit for Bhutan Travel :
- Indian nationals do not require any visa for Bhutan. A permit will be issued at the entry point on production of a Passport or Voter ID and 04 Passport size photographs. We can also arrange the permit ahead of travel provided all documents are submitted 15 days prior travel to our registered office.
- Restricted Area Permit for Punakha / Wangdue: Restricted Area Permit is required to visit Punakha / Wangdue from Home Ministry of Bhutan. Please bring 02 passport size photographs and Voter ID card or Passport of each person including child. This special permit is given only after guest has entered Thimphu. Permit are not issued on Saturday and Sunday and Govt Holidays.
- Above rates are for Indian National and Bangladesh National only
- For Bangladesh National double entry visa is Mandatory
- The rates quoted in the packages are on per person basis till 31st December 2015 (High seasons surcharge will be applicable during the Festivals & Peak season)
- The above mentioned hotels will be confirmed as per the room availability. Otherwise similar category hotel will be provided
- Bhutan is a smoke free country, Smoking and tobacco is strictly prohibited in Bhutan.
- The booking will be confirmed only after we receive 25% of the tour cost as advance
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary will be charged extra
- Children below the age of 18 can carry school/college Id card for the Permit
Terms and Conditions :
- Denzong reserves the right to re-arrange itinerary to suit hotel availability without changing the total number of days in each destination and without compromising any services.
- The vehicle used is AC/NAC and is available for point to point services only and is not at disposal. Clients are requested to follow the itinerary.
Child Policy :
- Children above 10+ years will be charged 100% as per Adult Rate
- Children of 2+ to 10 sharing parent’s room will be charged as per CWB or CNB
- Children below 2 years Complimentary
- **Note: Hotels are very strict with the child policy. Please carry the age proof so that it can be produced when asked
*** Cancellation Policy :
- Less than 7 Days Prior to Date of Travel: 100% of the Package Cost as cancellation charge
- 7 – 15 Days Prior to Date of Travel: 75% of the Package Cost as cancellation charge
- 16 - 30 Days Prior to Date of Travel: 50% of Package Cost as cancellation charge
- More than 30 Days: Hotel cancellation policy is applicable + Processing Fees @ 500 Per person and Actual of air/ railway charges
- ** Peak season policy - 15th Mar 15 to 30 June 15 all bookings are fully non-refundable’
- You can take advantage of the group travel, if the number of head remains same we will not charge any cancellation fees even in last hour. Only flight / Train ticket we need to manage
Do's in Bhutan :
- Although Bhutan welcomes foreigners these days especially for those on their last minute all inclusive holidays, the country is extremely conscious regarding its culture.
- The greeting in the Bhutanese language Dzonkha for "Hello" is "Kuzu Zangpo la", and say "Tashi Delek" for "good bye" or "good luck".
- All the citizens, except India and Bangladesh, need VISA to enter into Bhutan.
- VISA should be applied minimum 30 days before you plan to visit Bhutan.
- One needs Route Permits to travel in Bhutan and this is provided by the Immigration office at Thimpu.
- Either carry Nu(Bhutan's currency) or INR (Indian Rupees).Both are accepted in Bhutan, though 500 and 1000 Indian rupee notes might not be as easily accepted.
- Use right hand while giving or receiving something. Pass the holy sites keeping them on your right side.
- US dollars are pretty widely accepted in Bhutan, but you are still advised to exchange some of your currency to Bhutan's currency i.e ngultrum (Nu) or Indian Rupee for buying small items and for the really remote places. There are not many ATM machines nearby except major cities like Thimpu, where also international ATM/credit cards might or might not work.
- Do bring MasterCard - NOT Visa or other credit cards. Banks, ATM's will NOT give cash on a Visa credit card in Thimpu or Paro and other areas as well and only a few merchants will take credit cards.
Don'ts in Bhutan :
- Tobacco is absolutely prohibited in Bhutan. The tourists might use it, but extra care should be taken. Selling or giving tobacco to the locals is also a crime.
- Make sure you take off your footwear before you enter into any religious place.
- You are advised to dress discretely and modestly in Bhutan. If you’re visiting any Bhutanese temple(Tsechu), they’d admire you if you wear their national dress gho and kira. Also make some donation to Tsechu.
- Foreign nationals are not permitted to carry Indian rupees across the border to and from India.
- Buying and selling of antiques is strictly forbidden in Bhutan. In general, please observe the local traditions and customs, it is a place with many of those. Refer to the DO's and DONT's of your planned destinations for more specific information.
- Don't jump to give toys or treats to children in exchange for photo offers. Locals are careful not to breed a generation of children who beg tourists, as happens - but adults likely will not object out loud out of politeness.
|Bhutan also known as "LAND OF THE THUNDER DRAGONS" is often believed to be the "Last Sangrila" (Paradise) on Earth. Travellers gets mesmerises with its strategic fortresses (Dzongs), numerous temples, monasteries, stupas prayer flags, shimmering waterfalls and above all the warm smile of its friendly people.|
The National Memorial Chorten - is one of the most visited religious structures in Thimphu and for many people it is the focus of their daily worship. Throughout the day devotee monks and Bhutanese people encompasses the chorten, whirl the large red prayer wheels and pray at a small shrine inside it.
Kora Monastery - Built in 14th Century, The Kora Monastery is one of the most sacred monasteries in Bhutan dedicated to Bhutan patron saint Guru Rinpoche and is famous for the great circumnutating ceremony held every year.
Paro Tsechu - The Tsechu is a religious, Buddhist dance festival and one of the major annual events that is celebrated in Bhutan. The festival holds religious significance and is held to commemorate Guru Rinpoche, who brought Tantric Buddhism in Bhutan. The Paro Tsechu Festival is a perfect time to visit Bhutan to get familiar with its rich ancient culture. The festival is very sacred and alive with vibrant colours, music, dances and drama as people gather from every nook & corner of Bhutan and tourists around the world gather to enjoy the masked dances, and other sacred rituals.
The festivals last for three continuous days. The first day is Shinje Yab Yum, dance of the Lord of Death and his consort. The performers wear a buffalo mask and a long brocade dress. The rituals held inside the courtyard of the fortress, Paro Dzong.
The day two begins with "chipdrel" traditional reception. The Astara welcomes the audience with the Marchang ceremony. The dances are performed in the courtyards of the Dzongs.
On the final day, the festivities conclude with the display of a giant Thongdrol of Guru Rinpoche before dawn and monks offer blessings to the locals who queue up for hours.
Dochu La - is located on the way to Punakha from Thimphu (30 km) at an altitude of 10,460 ft / 3,140 m. The pass is popular for tourists for its ideal location from where one can enjoy 360 degree of beautiful panoramic view of Himalayan mountain range, especially on clear winter days. The beauty of this place is further enhanced by the Druk Wangyal Chortens -108 stupa built by the eldest Queen Mother Her Majesty Ashi Dorji Wangmo Wangchuk. The pass is also popular spiritual place for both locals and tourists because of an important temple that is located on the crest of Dochula Pass.
Bhutan Package Tour during Puja Festivals & Diwali Holidays can be a lot of fun. Denzong Leisur has designed this beautiful Bhutan Luxury Tour Packages with Return Flight. Book this Bhutan Tour Package from Denzong Leisure. Explore various Tourist Attractions in Bhutan. Just pay 25% of the package cost and get your confirmed pass to Bhutan NOW !
Package Cost Per HeadINR55,000/-
(5% GST Applicable)
For < 4 = INR 7,000/- Per Head Extra
Feel Free to Call us :
Head Office : 033-22640048/49
Regional Branches :
Siliguri : +91-8334990789
SPECIALITY OF DENZONG
- Company Owned Vehicle / Boat
- Trained Tour Guide on Company Payroll
- Local controlling office
- Essential Medical Kit available @24/7
- Special facilities for Senior Citizens and Infants
- Mobile Phone / Internet on-demand
Bhutan Luxury Package From Kolkata Bhutan Luxury Tour From Mumbai Bhutan Tour Packages From Siliguri Bhutan Tour Plan Bhutan Tour Itinerary Bhutan Tour Package From Phuentsholing Bhutan Package Tour From Ahmedabad Bhutan Tour Packages From Ahmedabad Bhutan Festivals 2018
Bhutan Package Tour
4.8 Stars Rating, out of 5
based on 20 Reviews
|I love Bhutan...its very awesome place.... I enjoyed a lot.... hotels provided us was too good.... and very tasty food offered by bhutanese people.... Our Guide Sonam Wango was having lots of knowledge about every place.... she took care of us in a very well manner and our driver was also soo polite and well mannered... Thanks Denzong Leisure a lot for this Succesful Trip... Will be visiting again to Bhutan...|
|Dear Jayita, Our Bhutan Tour was very comfortable and well arranged. All Hotels were very good. Hotel Tashiling in Punakha was very good. It was our good luck that we got an excellent driver Mr. Gopal Roy who always stood beside us and taken care of everything. THANKS FOR ALL GOOD PLANNING|
|Mr. Vaibhav Garg - Bhutan Package Tour|
|Hi jayita, |
Thanks for arranging such a lovely trip to Bhutan. It was an wonderful trip. Driver which I got is one of the best person I had got among the 27 countries and many local trip across India which in had visited. My sincere advice to take care of that good professional driver for your future customer happiness.
Thanks for everything. Hope to get more package from u soon.
|Miss Gayatri Ghosh|
|Never expected that Bhutan is such a nice place, full of oxygen. At a age of 71 feeling like 21 after taking few deep breath. We a group of senior citizen ladies travelled Bhutan arraged by Denzong Leisure. The hotel and resorts were above expectation only food was all tasteless and boiled, but could not say anything as very preety young ladies were serving food. "Tashi Delek" (only word we earned in local language)|
|My Bhutan trip is admirable, thanks to Denzong Leisure to make the trip pleasurable beyond my expectation.|
|Wonderful trip in Bhutan and support from denzong leisure in our overall trip is very good.|