BOOK BHUTAN GROUP DEPARTURE, BHUTAN GROUP DEPARTURE PACKAGE TOUR | BOOKING AT +91-9836117777
|Package Name||:||Bhutan Group Departure Package Tour|
|Destination||:||Bhutan - Thimphu (3N) | Paro (2N)|
|Duration||:||5 Nights / 6 Days|
|Pickup and Drop||:||Paro International Airport - Airport Road, Paro, 12001, Bhutan|
|Total Group Size||:||20/25 Adults|
|Package Origination||:||Kolkata, Delhi, Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Bangalore|
|Bhutan Group Departure Flight Details|
|Click to Call Back|
|Hotel Info||:||All Star Category Recommended Hotels|
|Hotel Info||:||Hotels in Bhutan|
|3 Star Hotels in Thimphu : Zimkhang Cottage / Peaceful Resort / Hotel Yar-Dor-Ling / Similar|
|3 Star Hotels in Paro : Hotel Takshang Paradise / Yanki Resort / Similar|
|4 Star Super Deluxe Hotels in Thimphu : White Tara / Ramada / Migmar / Similar|
|4 Star Super Deluxe Hotels in Paro : Metta Resort & Spa / Udumwara Resort / Similar|
The following points are to be noted for Child Rate
** Children above 10+ years will be charged 100% as per Adult Rate
** Children of 5+ to 10 sharing parent’s room will be charged as per CWB or CNB
** Children below 5 years Complimentary
(Hotels are very strict with the child policy. Please carry the age proof so that it can be produced when asked)
|Click to Call Back|
BHUTAN GROUP DEPARTURE PACKAGE TOUR IN DETAIL
Day 1 : Pick up from Paro Airport, Transfer to Thimphu (1 h 21 min (50.8 km) via Paro - Thimphu Hwy)
- On arrival at Paro International Airport, meet and greet by our representative and transferred to Thimphu. Thimphu lies in a beautiful valley, sprawling up a hillside on the west bank of the Thimphu Chhu River and has a total area of about 1,809 sq. kms. Evening at your own leisure. Visitors can enjoy relaxing walk in the valley at evening. Be sure to sink your teeth into Momo Kopi, Steam Dumplings filled with finely chopped cabbage, onions, cheese and butter. Overnight at Hotel in Thimphu.
Day 2 : Day Trip to Punakha / Wangdue
- After early breakfast, drive to Wangduephodrang (70 kms / 2 hrs), with a stop en route for tea at "Dochu La Pass" (3,100 meters), also stand for where on a clear day you can get spectacular views of the Himalayas. In Wangdue, stop at Mehsina village & visit Chimi Lhakhang - The Temple of Fertility built in 15th century by Lama Drukpa Kinley. (This monk is popularly known as the Divine Madman for his philosophy, "Salvation Through Sex"). Have your lunch and afternoon drive to Punakha, the former capital of Bhutan, and visit Punakha Dzong, which is noteworthy both for being one of the most beautiful dzongs in Bhutan and also for having been built by the first Shabdrung in 1637. Later back to Thimphu. Overnight stay at Thimphu.
Day 3 : Thimphu Full Day City Tour
- After breakfast go for morning sightseeing - visit the Indigenous Hospital where traditional old art of healing is still practiced, Art & Craft school, National Library, Royal goldsmith workshop and Handicraft centers. Have a sumptuous lunch. In the afternoon visit the Memorial Chorten built in the memory of the late King Jigme Dorji Wangchuck, 15th Century Changangkha monastery, Motithang mini zoo to see the rare "Takin" national animal of Bhutan and drive further down with good view of the Thimphu valley. Visit the new Drupthob nunnery temple. Evening at your own leisure. Overnight at Hotel in Thimphu.
Day 4 : Transfer to Paro - Half Day City Tour / Tiger Nest Hiking (Optional)
- Early morning after breakfast transfer to Paro, covering some on way sightseeing. Every turn on the way comes with surprise and scenic view of the mountain and nature. After reaching Visit the historic ruins of the Drukgyal Dzong, built in 1647. Then visit Ta Dozong (National Museum) Ringpung Monastery, Kyichu Lhakhang. Evening free for leisure. Overnight stay at Paro. Paro‟s Main Street features shops on both sides, all crammed with brasswares, silk and cotton scarves, incense sticks, silver filigree jewellery, gho (Bhutanese National Dress for Men) which can be matched with elaborately embroidered boots, kira (wrap-around sarong worn for Bhutanese Women) and prayer flags that one could string across any open space to seek blessings for loved ones and friends.
People who are interested for hiking to Tiger Nest (Optional) will not be able to do Paro City Tour.
"Taktshang" or "Tiger’s Nest", one of the most famous places to visit in Bhutan and one of the holiest sites in Bhutan. It is perched on a steep granite cliff at 2950 metres overlooking northern paro valley. The place is especially venerated because of its association with Guru Rimpoche and is believed that more merit is gained if we meditate even for a minute in Tasktshang than many months in other places. The main temple was built in 1692 and the temple was badly damaged by fire several times with the most recent one being in 1998. It will take about 2-4 hr to hike to the monastery. (One-way). Evening at leisure. Overnight in Paro.
Day 5 : Day Trip to Chele La Pass
- After Breakfast start day excursion to Chele La (Pass). At an elevation 3,988 meters is considered to be one of the highest motorable passes in Bhutan. About an hour's drive along a thickly-forested road, is this Pass-a botanical paradise. The pass provides stunning views of the sacred mountain Jhomolhari and Jichu Drake. It is also marked by hundreds of prayer flags fluttering in the wind. Here, visitors can see cascades of wild roses; purple and yellow primulas and swathes of deep blue iris covering the forest floor. The top of the pass bloom with rhododendrons in a variety of colors-pale pink, deep pink, burnt orange, mauve, white and scarlet. Overnight at Paro.
Day 6 : Transfer to Paro Airport
- After breakfast check out from Hotel & transfer to Paro Airport for onward journey to home. Tour end with sweet memories.
Bhutan Group Departure Inclusions :
- Return Economy Flight fare with meals on-board
- 5 Nights Accommodation
- Accommodation in Double Sharing Basis
- Transfer & Sightseeing by Non AC Coach/Similar
- 05 Breakfast, 05 Lunch & 05 Dinner on Fixed Menu
- Professional English Speaking Guide
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary
- Immigration Charges
- The vehicle is not at disposal
Bhutan Group Departure Package Tour Exclusions :
- Single Stay / Extra bed
- Package drinking water
- All Other meals
- Expenses of personal nature
- Entry fees to monuments
- Any other items not mentioned in ‘Cost Includes’
How to Book Bhutan Group Departure Package Tour :
- Just pay 25% of the package cost inclusive of taxes. You will get a booking confirmation voucher within 240 minutes of the payment receipt and your booking status will be "BOOKING HOLD- CONFIRMED"
- Please do not forget to send one email to email@example.com marking a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
post payment mentioning your reference number. If you do not get voucher on-time you may call us at toll free: 18001214500 / +91-9836117777
Bank Account Detail (Current Account) :
- Denzong Leisure Private Limited - (Axis Bank)
Beneficiary Name - Denzong Leisure Private Limited
Bank Name - Axis Bank Ltd
Bank Account No - 913020027717487
IFS Code- UTIB0001574
Branch Address - Vivekananda Road, Kolkata-700007, INDIA
Branch Code - 1574
Swift Code: AXISINBB00153, BANK CODE: 211
- Denzong Leisure Private Limited - (State Bank Of India)
Beneficiary Name - Denzong Leisure Private Limited
Bank Name - State Bank Of India
Bank Account No - 33158453208
IFS Code - SBIN0001651
Branch Address - 83/1A, Vivekananda Road, Kolkata-700006, INDIA
Branch Code - 01651
Swift Code: SBININBB492, Bank Code: 0021
- Denzong Leisure Private Limited - (ICICI Bank)
Beneficiary Name - Denzong Leisure Private Limited
Bank Name - ICICI Bank Ltd
Bank Account No - 129305000443
IFS Code - ICIC0001293
Branch Address - 8,A.J.C Bose Road, Kolkata-700017, INDIA
Swift Code: ICICINBBCTS, Bank Code: 229
- Denzong Leisure Private Limited - (HDFC Bank)
Beneficiary Name - Denzong Leisure Private Limited
Bank Name - HDFC Bank Ltd
Bank Account No - 50200009650729
IFS Code - HDFC0000014
Branch Address - 2/6, Sarat Bose Road, Central Plaza,Kolkata-700020, INDIA
Swift Code: HDFCINBBCAL, Bank Code: 240#
- You can also use the following link where you can use your VISA credit / debit card to settle the payment. Transaction charges will be applicable. http://denzongleisure.com/paymentgateway/payrequestebs
How to get entry permit for Bhutan Group Departure Tour?
- Indian nationals do not require any visa for Bhutan. A permit will be issued at the entry point on production of a Passport or Voter ID and 04 Passport size photographs. We can also arrange the permit ahead of travel provided all documents are submitted 15 days prior travel to our registered office.
- Restricted Area Permit for Punakha / Wangdue: Restricted Area Permit is required to visit Punakha / Wangdue from Home Ministry of Bhutan. Please bring 02 passport size photographs and Voter ID card or Passport of each person including child. This special permit is given only after guest has entered Thimphu. Permit are not issued on Saturday and Sunday and Govt Holidays.
- Above rates are for Indian National and Bangladesh National only
- For Bangladesh National double entry visa is Mandatory
- The rates quoted in the packages are on per person basis till 31st December 2015 (High seasons surcharge will be applicable during the Festivals & Peak season)
- The above mentioned hotels will be confirmed as per the room availability. Otherwise similar category hotel will be provided
- Bhutan is a smoke free country, Smoking and tobacco is strictly prohibited in Bhutan.
- The booking will be confirmed only after we receive 25% of the tour cost as advance
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary will be charged extra
- Children below the age of 18 can carry school/college Id card for the Permit
Which documents are required for Bhutan Group Tour?
- At Bhutan immigration : Voter Identity Card | Passport | Passport Size Colour Photograph (2 NOS)
- In case of not holding the above document, you need to approach to the office of Consulate General of India, India Embassy for getting permission for entry into Bhutan. The following documents are required at the office of Consulate General of India, India Embassy for identification of Indian Citizenship
- Driving License | Pan card | Ration card | School / college Identity Card with Photo for those who are less than 18 Years | Marriage Certificate | Bank passbook with photo attested
Terms and Conditions :
- Denzong Leisure reserves the right to re-arrange itinerary to suit hotel availability without changing the total number of days in each destination and without compromising any services.
- The vehicle used is AC/NAC and is available for point to point services only and is not at disposal. Clients are requested to follow the itinerary.
*** Cancellation Policy :
- Less than 7 Days Prior to Date of Travel: 100% of the Package Cost as cancellation charge
- 7 – 15 Days Prior to Date of Travel: 75% of the Package Cost as cancellation charge
- 16 - 30 Days Prior to Date of Travel: 50% of Package Cost as cancellation charge
- More than 30 Days: Full Refund of Package Cost Excluding Processing Fees
Bhutan also known as LAND OF THE THUNDER DRAGONS is often believed to be the Last Sangrila (Paradise) on Earth. Travellers gets mesmerises with its strategic fortresses (dzongs), numerous temples, monasteries, stupas prayer flags, shimmering waterfalls and above all the warm smile of its friendly people.
Dochula pass on a misty day - About an hour drive from Thimphu, the capital city of Bhutan will take you the spectacular Dochula Pass, the most visited tourist spot in Bhutan. The pass is very popular among tourists for its aesthetic location from where one can enjoy the panoramic view of Himalaya mountain range on clear sunny days.
Dochula pass is situated around 3050 meter or 10000 feet above sea level. The beauty of this place is further enhanced by the Druk Wangyal Chortens, 108 Buddhist Stupas built by the eldest Queen Mother Her Majesty Ashi Dorji Wangmo Wangchuk. The pass is also popular spiritual place for both locals and tourists because of an important temple that is located on the crest of Dochula pass. It is one of the major attractions the guest will behold while availing this Bhutan Group Departure Package Tour from Denzong Leisure.
Wangdue Phodrang - Wangdue Phodrang is the second largest district of central Bhutan, comprising of 15 vast and diverse gewogs (a group of villages in Bhutan). Wangdue is also well known for its dzong which was built in 1638 and dominates the district and the small market town outside the gates of the dzong. The name is said to have been given by the Shabdrung Ngawang Namgyal who was searching for the best location to build a dzong to prevent incursions from the south. Almost 70% of Wangdue is covered with thick green forest comprising of mostly conifers. Among 15 gewogs, Phobjikha is famous for black necked cranes which throng here during winter and attracts lots of tourists.
Wangdue phodrang is best knwon of its dzong which is the third oldest dzong in Bhutan after the Semtokha and Punakha dzongs. The construction of the dzong started in 1638 by Zhabdrung Ngawang Namgyal and ended in 1639. The historic dzong has gone under several disasters and natural calamities. The historic fortress was destroyed by a major fire in 1837 and again it was damaged by an earthquake in 1897. In 2012 a major fire completely destroyed the 374 years old Wangdue phodrang dzong razing one of the oldest and historic fortresses to the ground. Since the dzong was under renovation before the fire, most of the sacred relics, which were relocated, have been saved. It is believed that a short circuit caused the fire. This Summer special Bhutan Group Departure will take you to this beautiful place. So hurry, get your seat confirmed now.
Booking Bhutan Group Departure during Summer Vacation and enjoying a Bhutan Tour is amazing. Denzong Leisur has designed this beautiful Bhutan Group Departure Package Tour with return flight. Book this Bhutan Group Tour from Denzong Leisure. Just pay 25% of the package cost and get your confirmed pass to Bhutan NOW !
BHUTAN OFFICE ADDRESS OF DENZONG LEISURE :
Denzong Leisure Pvt Ltd
Near Lhaki Hotel, Pelkhil Lam
Package Cost Per HeadINR42,950/-
(All Tax Included)
Bhutan Group Tours Bhutan Group Tour Packages Bhutan Fixed Departure Bhutan Group Trip Bhutan Group Tour from Kolkata Bhutan Group Departures from Mumbai Bhutan Group Departure from Ahmedabad Bhutan Group Departure Booking Bhutan Group Travel
Bhutan Group Departure
4.8 Stars Rating, out of 5
based on 41 Reviews
|I love Bhutan...its very awesome place.... I enjoyed a lot.... hotels provided us was too good.... and very tasty food offered by bhutanese people.... Our Guide Sonam Wango was having lots of knowledge about every place.... she took care of us in a very well manner and our driver was also soo polite and well mannered... Thanks Denzong Leisure a lot for this Succesful Trip... Will be visiting again to Bhutan...|
|Dear Jayita, Our Bhutan Tour was very comfortable and well arranged. All Hotels were very good. Hotel Tashiling in Punakha was very good. It was our good luck that we got an excellent driver Mr. Gopal Roy who always stood beside us and taken care of everything. THANKS FOR ALL GOOD PLANNING|
|Mr. Vaibhav Garg - Bhutan Package Tour|
|Hi jayita, |
Thanks for arranging such a lovely trip to Bhutan. It was an wonderful trip. Driver which I got is one of the best person I had got among the 27 countries and many local trip across India which in had visited. My sincere advice to take care of that good professional driver for your future customer happiness.
Thanks for everything. Hope to get more package from u soon.
|Miss Gayatri Ghosh|
|Never expected that Bhutan is such a nice place, full of oxygen. At a age of 71 feeling like 21 after taking few deep breath. We a group of senior citizen ladies travelled Bhutan arraged by Denzong Leisure. The hotel and resorts were above expectation only food was all tasteless and boiled, but could not say anything as very preety young ladies were serving food. "Tashi Delek" (only word we earned in local language)|
|My Bhutan trip is admirable, thanks to Denzong Leisure to make the trip pleasurable beyond my expectation.|
|Wonderful trip in Bhutan and support from denzong leisure in our overall trip is very good.|
|Went to Bhutan, wonderful experience it was. Good vehicle, hotels. Special thanks to Meghma for planning the whole trip so well.|
|Ran Vijay Singh|
|We had a wonderful family trip to Bhutan recently. Many Thanks to Sunanda Sanyal for great planning starting with itinerary, air ticketing to spacious hotels with balcony having nature’s view and good food. Vehicles provided was very comfortable with nice and courteous drivers. We loved the trip and there was never any dull moment. We look forward to future trips with Dengzo Leisure.|
|Ms Teresa Chetri|
|Experience was good Souvik. Couldn't go to Tiger Nest due to steep walk. Rest was all good. Enjoyed well.|