BOOK 2018 PUJA SPECIAL BHUTAN PACKAGE TOUR FROM KOLKATA WITH RETURN FLIGHT - BOOK NOW!
|Destination||:||Bhutan - The Land of Thunder Dragon|
|Duration||:||4 Nights / 5 Days|
|Date of Travel||:||During Durga Puja Holidays|
|How to Reach Bhutan by - AIR|
|Hotel Info||:||All Recommended Hotels in Bhutan|
|2 Star Hotel in Thimphu : Singey / Dhaensa / Horizon / Similar|
|2 Star Hotel in Paro : Sonam Tropel / Aum Home Stay / Hotel City / Similar|
|3 Star Hotel in Thimphu : Zimkhang Cottage / Peaceful Resort / Shantideva / Similar|
|3 Star Hotel in Paro : Hotel Dorjiling / Yanki Resort / Takshang Paradise|
|4 Star Hotel in Thimphu : White Tara / Ramada / Migmar / Similar|
|4 Star Hotel in Paro : Metta Resort & Spa / Udumwara Resort / Similar|
|5 Star Hotel in Thimphu : Le Meredian / Taj Tashi / Termalinka Resort & Spa / Similar|
|5 Star Hotel in Paro : Le Meredian / Naksel Boutique Hotel & Spa / Similar|
|The following points are to be noted for Child Rate |
** Children above 10+ years will be charged 100% as per Adult Rate
** Children of 5+ to 10 sharing parent’s room will be charged as per CWB or CNB
** Children below 5 years Complimentary
(Hotels are very strict with the child policy. Please carry the age proof so that it can be produced when asked)
2018 PUJA SPL BHUTAN PACKAGE TOUR PLAN IN DETAIL
Day 1 : Pick up from Paro Airport, Transfer to Thimphu (1 h 21 min (50.8 km) via Paro - Thimphu Hwy)
- On arrival at Paro International Airport, meet and greet by our representative and transferred to Thimphu. Thimphu lies in a beautiful valley, sprawling up a hillside on the west bank of the Thimphu Chhu River and has a total area of about 1,809 sq. kms. Evening at your own leisure. Visitors can enjoy relaxing walk in the valley at evening. Be sure to sink your teeth into Momo Kopi, Steam Dumplings filled with finely chopped cabbage, onions, cheese and butter. Overnight at Hotel in Thimphu.
Day 2 : Ex Thimphu Sightseeing
- After breakfast go for morning sightseeing - visit the Indigenous Hospital where traditional old art of healing is still practiced, Art & Craft school, National library, Royal Goldsmith Workshop and Handicraft Centers. Afternoon visit the Memorial Chorten built in the memory of the late King Jigme Dorji Wangchuck, Buddha Park, 15 century Changangkha Monastery, Motithang Mini Zzoo to see the rare "Takin" national animal of Bhutan and drive further down with good view of the Thimphu valley. Visit the new Drupthob Nunnery Temple and free time in the market. Overnight at Hotel in Thimphu.
Day 3 : Transfer to Paro
- After breakfast transfer to Paro (approx 4 hrs drive) covering some on way sightseeing. Every turn on the way comes with surprise and scenic view of the mountain and nature. Visit the historic ruins of the Drukgyal Dzong, built in 1647. Check in at resort. Paro’s main street features shops on both sides, all crammed with brasswares, silk and cotton scarves, incense sticks, silver filigree jewellery, gho (Bhutanese National Dress for Men) which can be matched with elaborately embroidered boots, kira (wrap-around sarong worn for Bhutanese women) and prayer flags that one could string across any open space to seek blessings for loved ones and friends. Evening at leisure. Overnight at Hotel in Paro.
Day 4 : Ex Paro Sightseeing
- After breakfast drive 12 kms north of Paro to visit Paro Taktsang or "Tiger’s Nest Monastery" is one of the most famous places to visit in Bhutan and one of the holiest sites in Bhutan. It is perched on a steep granite cliff at 2950 metres overlooking northern paro valley. The place is especially venerated because of its association with Guru Rimpoche and is believed that more merit is gained if we meditate even for a minute in Tasktshang than many months in other places. The main temple was built in 1692 and the temple was badly damaged by fire several times with the most recent one being in 1998. It will take about 2-3hr to hike to the monastery. (One way). Evening at your own leisure. Overnight at Hotel in Paro.
Day 5 : Drop to Paro Airport
- After breakfast transfer Paro Airport for your onwards journey. Services end with Sweet Memories.
Puja Spl Bhutan Package Tour Inclusions :
- Return Flight Ex Kolkata
- 4 Nights accommodation in above mention property / similar
- All transfer by Luxury 4 seater car / more than 5 heads free updation to SUV
- Meal Plan – CPAI (Breakfast as a complimentary)
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary
- Immigration Charges
- 1 Full day Thimphu local sightseeing
- Buddha point
- Holy Hike to World famous – Paro Taktsang / Tiger's Nest Monastery
- Half day Paro city tour
- English / Hindi speaking driver cum guide
- All transfer will be on point to point basis
Bhutan Tour Package Exclusions :
- Expenses of personal nature
- Entree Fees
- Ac / Heater
- Professional tour guide
- Any other items not mentioned in ‘Cost Includes’
How to Book 2018 Puja Spl Bhutan Tour Package from Kolkata :
- Just pay 25% of the package cost inclusive of taxes and full amount of the airlines cost. You will get a booking confirmation voucher within 240 minutes of the payment receipt and your booking status will be "BOOKING HOLD- CONFIRMED"
- Please do not forget to send one email to firstname.lastname@example.org marking a copy to email@example.com
post payment mentioning your reference number. If you do not get voucher on-time you may call us at toll free: 18001214500 / +91-9836117777
Bank Account Detail (Current Account) :
- Denzong Leisure Private Limited - (Axis Bank)
Beneficiary Name - Denzong Leisure Private Limited
Bank Name - Axis Bank Ltd
Bank Account No - 913020027717487
IFS Code- UTIB0001574
Branch Address - Vivekananda Road, Kolkata-700007, INDIA
Branch Code - 1574
Swift Code: AXISINBB00153, BANK CODE: 211
- Denzong Leisure Private Limited - (State Bank Of India)
Beneficiary Name - Denzong Leisure Private Limited
Bank Name - State Bank Of India
Bank Account No - 33158453208
IFS Code - SBIN0001651
Branch Address - 83/1A, Vivekananda Road, Kolkata-700006, INDIA
Branch Code - 01651
Swift Code: SBININBB492, Bank Code: 0021
- Denzong Leisure Private Limited - (ICICI Bank)
Beneficiary Name - Denzong Leisure Private Limited
Bank Name - ICICI Bank Ltd
Bank Account No - 129305000443
IFS Code - ICIC0001293
Branch Address - 8,A.J.C Bose Road, Kolkata-700017, INDIA
Swift Code: ICICINBBCTS, Bank Code: 229
- Denzong Leisure Private Limited - (HDFC Bank)
Beneficiary Name - Denzong Leisure Private Limited
Bank Name - HDFC Bank Ltd
Bank Account No - 50200009650729
IFS Code - HDFC0000014
Branch Address - 2/6, Sarat Bose Road, Central Plaza,Kolkata-700020, INDIA
Swift Code: HDFCINBBCAL, Bank Code: 240#
- You can also use the following link where you can use your VISA credit / debit card to settle the payment. Transaction charges will be applicable. http://denzongleisure.com/paymentgateway/payrequestebs
What documents required to visit bhutan from india?
- At Bhutan immigration - 1. Voter Identity Card | 2. Passport | 3. Passport Size Colour Photograph (2 Nos)
- In case of not holding the above document, you need to approach to the office of Consulate General of India, India Embassy for getting permission for entry into Bhutan. The following documents are required at the office of Consulate General of India, India Embassy for identification of Indian Citizenship.
- (1) Driving License
- (2) Pan card
- (3) Ration card
- (4) School / College Identity Card with Photo for those who are less than 18 Years
- (5) Marriage Certificate
- (6) Bank passbook with photo attested
- *** Note: Indian Embassy is closed on Saturday & Sunday. Permit on Saturday & Sunday is issued by Main Gate office, Department of immigration, Phuentsholing, Bhutan.
Terms and Conditions :
- This Bhutan Group Tour is valid for Indian citizen only
- Denzong reserves the right to re-arrange itinerary to suit hotel availability without changing the total number of days in each destination and without compromising any services.
- The vehicle used is AC/NAC and is available for point to point services only and is not at disposal. Clients are requested to follow the itinerary.
Child Policy :
- Children above 10+ years will be charged 100% as per Adult Rate
- Children of 5+ to 10 sharing parent‟s room will be charged 75% of the tour cost
- Children below 5 years Complimentary
- **Note: Hotels are very strict with the child policy. Please carry the age proof so that it can be produced when asked
*** Cancellation Policy :
- Less than 7 Days Prior to Date of Travel: 100% of the Package Cost as cancellation charge
- 7 – 15 Days Prior to Date of Travel: 75% of the Package Cost as cancellation charge
- 16 - 30 Days Prior to Date of Travel: 50% of Package Cost as cancellation charge
- More than 30 Days: Full Refund of Package Cost Excluding Processing Fees
Things to keep in mind for Bhutan Tour :
- Although Bhutan welcomes foreigners these days especially for those on their last minute all inclusive holidays, the country is extremely conscious regarding its culture.
- The greeting in the Bhutanese language Dzonkha for "Hello" is "Kuzu Zangpo la", and say "Tashi Delek" for "good bye" or "good luck".
- All the citizens, except India and Bangladesh, need VISA to enter into Bhutan.
- VISA should be applied minimum 30 days before you plan to visit Bhutan.
- One needs Route Permits to travel in Bhutan and this is provided by the Immigration office at Thimpu.
- Either carry Nu(Bhutan's currency) or INR (Indian Rupees).Both are accepted in Bhutan, though 500 and 1000 Indian rupee notes might not be as easily accepted.
- Use right hand while giving or receiving something. Pass the holy sites keeping them on your right side.
- US dollars are pretty widely accepted in Bhutan, but you are still advised to exchange some of your currency to Bhutan's currency i.e ngultrum (Nu) or Indian Rupee for buying small items and for the really remote places. There are not many ATM machines nearby except major cities like Thimpu, where also international ATM/credit cards might or might not work.
- Do bring MasterCard - NOT Visa or other credit cards. Banks, ATM's will NOT give cash on a Visa credit card in Thimpu or Paro and other areas as well and only a few merchants will take credit cards.
What you should not do in Bhutan :
- Tobacco is absolutely prohibited in Bhutan. The tourists might use it, but extra care should be taken. Selling or giving tobacco to the locals is also a crime.
- Make sure you take off your footwear before you enter into any religious place.
- You are advised to dress discretely and modestly in Bhutan. If you’re visiting any Bhutanese temple(Tsechu), they’d admire you if you wear their national dress gho and kira. Also make some donation to Tsechu.
- Foreign nationals are not permitted to carry Indian rupees across the border to and from India.
- Buying and selling of antiques is strictly forbidden in Bhutan. In general, please observe the local traditions and customs, it is a place with many of those. Refer to the DO's and DONT's of your planned destinations for more specific information.
- Don't jump to give toys or treats to children in exchange for photo offers. Locals are careful not to breed a generation of children who beg tourists, as happens - but adults likely will not object out loud out of politeness.
Bhutan also known as "LAND OF THE THUNDER DRAGONS" is often believed to be the "Last Sangrila" (Paradise) on Earth. Travellers gets mesmerises with its strategic fortresses (Dzongs), numerous temples, monasteries, stupas prayer flags, shimmering waterfalls and above all the warm smile of its friendly people.
The National Memorial Chorten - is one of the most visited religious structures in Thimphu and for many people it is the focus of their daily worship. Throughout the day devotee monks and Bhutanese people encompasses the chorten, whirl the large red prayer wheels and pray at a small shrine inside it.
Kora Monastery - Built in 14th Century, The Kora Monastery is one of the most sacred monasteries in Bhutan dedicated to Bhutan patron saint Guru Rinpoche and is famous for the great circumnutating ceremony held every year.
Paro Tsechu - The Tsechu is a religious, Buddhist dance festival and one of the major annual events that is celebrated in Bhutan. The festival holds religious significance and is held to commemorate Guru Rinpoche, who brought Tantric Buddhism in Bhutan. The Paro Tsechu Festival is a perfect time to visit Bhutan to get familiar with its rich ancient culture. The festival is very sacred and alive with vibrant colours, music, dances and drama as people gather from every nook & corner of Bhutan and tourists around the world gather to enjoy the masked dances, and other sacred rituals.
The festivals last for three continuous days. The first day is Shinje Yab Yum, dance of the Lord of Death and his consort. The performers wear a buffalo mask and a long brocade dress. The rituals held inside the courtyard of the fortress, Paro Dzong.
The day two begins with "chipdrel" traditional reception. The Astara welcomes the audience with the Marchang ceremony. The dances are performed in the courtyards of the Dzongs.
On the final day, the festivities conclude with the display of a giant Thongdrol of Guru Rinpoche before dawn and monks offer blessings to the locals who queue up for hours.
Dochu La - is located on the way to Punakha from Thimphu (30 km) at an altitude of 10,460 ft / 3,140 m. The pass is popular for tourists for its ideal location from where one can enjoy 360 degree of beautiful panoramic view of Himalayan mountain range, especially on clear winter days. The beauty of this place is further enhanced by the Druk Wangyal Chortens - 108 Stupa built by the eldest Queen Mother Her Majesty Ashi Dorji Wangmo Wangchuk. The pass is also popular spiritual place for both locals and tourists because of an important temple that is located on the crest of Dochula Pass.
Bhutan Puja Spl Package Tour can be a lot of fun. Denzong Leisure has designed this beautiful 2018 Puja Special Bhutan Tour Package from Kolkata with Flight. Book this Bhutan Package from Denzong Leisure. Explore various Tourist Attractions in Bhutan. Just pay 25% of the package cost and get your confirmed pass to Bhutan NOW !
Per Head Package Cost
(3 Star Accommodation)
(5% GST Applicable)
Feel Free to Call us :
Head Office : 033-22640048/49
Regional Branches :
Siliguri : +91-8334990789
SPECIALITY OF DENZONG
- Company Owned Vehicle / Boat
- Trained Tour Guide on Company Payroll
- Local controlling office
- Essential Medical Kit available @24/7
- Special facilities for Senior Citizens and Infants
- Mobile Phone / Internet on-demand
Bhutan Puja Special Package Tour Puja Tour Packages 2018 from Kolkata Family Trip to Bhutan Bhutan Tour During Paro Tsechu Festival Bhutan Puja Special Group Departure Bhutan Eco-Friendly Tour Bhutan New Year Holiday Packages Bhutan Tour Package Itinerary Bhutan Trekking Packages
Bhutan Package Tour
4.8 Stars Rating, out of 5
based on 20 Reviews
|Dear Jayita, Our Bhutan Tour was very comfortable and well arranged. All Hotels were very good. Hotel Tashiling in Punakha was very good. It was our good luck that we got an excellent driver Mr. Gopal Roy who always stood beside us and taken care of everything. THANKS FOR ALL GOOD PLANNING|
|We had a trip to Bhutan from 12.08.20014 to 17.08.2014. It was a well organized and closely monitored by Denzong's executives. The driver was very co-operative. The hotels in Paro & Phuentsholing were excellent rather than hotel in Thimphu. Otherwise the whole trip was well organized and peaceful. |
I will surely recommend Denzong Leisure to my friends & relatives
|Miss Gayatri Ghosh|
|Never expected that Bhutan is such a nice place, full of oxygen. At a age of 71 feeling like 21 after taking few deep breath. We a group of senior citizen ladies travelled Bhutan arraged by Denzong Leisure. The hotel and resorts were above expectation only food was all tasteless and boiled, but could not say anything as very preety young ladies were serving food. "Tashi Delek" (only word we earned in local language)|
|ENJOY ENJOY & ENJOY..THIS idiom is associate with my 1st international trip in Bhutan, Thanks to Denzong Leisure by help me in this sweet memorable experience.|
|Indrajit Sen Sharma|
|Hi Jayita, We've enjoyed the whole Bhutan Package Tour. You've done a brilliant job. All the choices for stays were excellent specifically Migmar and Tenziling.|
The only observation is that the traveling time is actually a bit long for Bumthang, so the alternative can be to fly from Paro to Bumthang and then come back from there by car.