WE ARRANGE BIRD WATCHING PACKAGE TOUR IN DOOARS, SAMSING, SUNTALEKHOLA, JHALONG, BINDU
|Destination||:||DOOARS - SAMSING, SUNTALEKHOLA, JHALONG, BINDU, NEORA VIEW POINT|
|Duration||:||2 NIGHTS / 3 DAYS|
|ZURRANTEE TEA ESTATE (CHALSA)|
*** Children below the age of 5 years stay complementary with parents / guardian and without any bed.|
*** Children of 5+ to 10 sharing parent’s room will be charged as per CWB or CNB.
*** Children above 10+ years will be charged 100% as per Adult Rate.
Welcome to Samsing and Suntalekhola, a paradise for bird watchers and a bizarre destination in the Himalayan foothills of Western Dooars thanks to its lush green tea garden, endless streams and refreshing pollution free greenery.|
Samsing - A long 3 hours drive from Siliguri through lush green tea gardens including Chalsa Tea Garden, Zurantee Tea Garden, Samsing Tea Garden, endless streams and ever green forest will take you in a pristine small village on the lap of Himalayan foothill – and the name is Samsing. Basically Samsing is the gateway to the Neora Valley National Park where refreshing pollution free greenery all around will never let you feel alone in this divine landscape.
Samsing is beautiful place for a day hangout. It is a paradise for nature lovers, bird watching, trekking, excursion, camping, picnic and recently has been included in the North Bengal Tourist Map due to it lush green scenic beauty.
Samsing is perfect place for Bird Watching. Every year thousands of students, nature lovers and ornithologist visit this serene landscape for studying Butterfly and Bird watching which includes Grey Nightjar, Orange-bellied Leafbird, Maroon Oriole, Greychinned and Short-billed Minivets, Greater Racket-tailed Drongo, Slaty-backed Forktail, Sultan Tit, Ashy Bulbul, Yellow-vented, Golden-spectacled and Chestnut crowned Warblers, Greater Necklaced Laughing thrush, Long-tailed Sibia, White-napped and Black-chinned Yuhinas.
Suntalekhola - is also a recently added feather on the crown of West Bengal Tourism map. Derived its name for a small stream – Suntale (orange) and Khola (streams), this is a small picturesque serene village in the lap of east Himalayan foothills of Western Dooars and just 5 km from Samsing.
Suntalekhola is popular for lush cover of tea gardens, hills forests, butterflies and birds that make this place a desirable destination. This place is adjacent to Bhutan and one can have a glimpse of Bhutan Hills also from this point.
Suntalekhola is home to a variety of plants, animal species and a paradise for Bird watchers. Some birds seen here are Grey Nightjar, Orange-bellied Leafbird, Maroon Oriole, Grey-chinned and Short-billed Minivets, Greater Racket-tailed Drongo, Slaty-backed Forktail, Sultan Tit, Ashy Bulbul, Yellow-vented, Golden-spectacled and Chestnut-crowned Warblers, Greater Necklaced Laughingthrush, Long-tailed Sibia, White-naped and Black-chinned Yuhinas.
Suntalekhola indeed is a bizarre destination in the Himalayan foothills of Western Dooars. A 5 km Trek from Samsing to Suntalekhola with scenic soothing green nature, meandering flow of mountain streams will bring you to the very close of nature and rejuvenate your mind and soul.
Denzong Leisure, an experienced travel advisor company from Kolkata and specialized in Birding in Western Dooars has come up with an weekend Bird Watching Tourism from Mal (Ex - New Mal Junction / Chalsa) at best Price. For detail call +91 9836117777 Now
Day 1 :
- Arrival at Zurrantee Tea Garden in Chalsa. The journey runs through the vast plains of Himalayan foothills and river valleys with a beautiful view of lush green forests and tea gardens. Check in at the 120 years old Bungalow on the top of a hill and relax in the luxurious and comfortable rooms.
Day 2 :
- Today we explore the garden with the manager and experience the process of tea manufacturing with tea plucking, factory visit followed by tea testing for different verities of Dooars tea. After lunch go for a nature excursion to Samsing and Suntalekhola – two famous tourist spot in Central Dooars for Bird Watching. An enthusiastic person can opt for golfing or playing Tennis in the nearby Chalsa club.
The evening will mark with a thumping Tribal Dance and Musical Show with bonfire performed by the garden workers.
Day 3 :
- Walk to the nearby Neora View Point in the morning for a bird watching tour for couple of hours before checking out. Tour ends with breakfast and a warm farewell from the garden and drive to onward destination with memories to cherish for a long time.
Important Info :
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at the time of booking.
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at the time of Booking for international guests.
- Carry all your documents and money.
- 2 Nights accommodation in above mentioned hotel / resort in base category room
- Transfer in air-conditioned cars
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Food as per American Plan
- Tribal dance
- Camp Fire and Barbeque
- 1 bottle of mineral water each in the morning and in evening
- English / Hindi Speaking Guide
- Air fare / train fare
- All meals other than those specified in ‘Cost Includes’
- Expenses of personal nature
- Any other items not mentioned in ‘Cost Includes’
- Entrance fees
Terms and Conditions :
- Denzong reserves the right to re-arrange itinerary to suit hotel availability without changing the total number of days in each destination and without compromising any services.
- The vehicle used is AC/NAC and is available for point to point services only and is not at disposal. Clients are requested to follow the itinerary.
*** Cancellation Policy :
- Less than 7 Days Prior to Date of Travel: 100% of the Package Cost as cancellation charge
- 7 – 15 Days Prior to Date of Travel: 75% of the Package Cost as cancellation charge
- 16 - 30 Days Prior to Date of Travel: 50% of Package Cost as cancellation charge
- More than 30 Days: Full Refund of Package Cost Excluding Processing Fees
Feel Free to Call us :
Head Office : 033-22640048/49
Regional Branches :
Siliguri : +91-8334990789
SPECIALITY OF DENZONG
- Company Owned Vehicle / Boat
- Trained Tour Guide on Company Payroll
- Local controlling office
- Essential Medical Kit available @24/7
- Special facilities for Senior Citizens and Infants
- Mobile Phone / Internet on-demand