BOOK A BIRD WATCHING PACKAGE TOUR IN ZURRANTEE TEA ESTATE OF CHALSA, DOOARS
|Destination||:||ZURRANTEE TEA ESTATE IN CHALSA - DOOARS|
|Duration||:||2 NIGHTS and 3 DAYS|
|ZURRANTEE TEA ESTATE (CHALSA - DOOARS)|
*** Children below the age of 5 years stay complementary with parents / guardian and without any bed|
*** Children of 5+ to 10 sharing parent’s room will be charged as per CWB or CNB
*** Children above 10+ years will be charged 100% as per Adult Rate
Two hour drive from Siliguri across the sinuous passages in the company of sparkling river Teesta, will take you in a 120 year old luxury British Bungalow set in a seductive landscape amidst sun kissed lush green tea gardens of mystical Dooars of North Bengal. This tea resort is located at the foothills of the Eastern Himalayas and lies between Murti and Neora rivers. |
As India is rapidly falling in love with Tea Tourism along with Bird Watching, here come Zurrantee Tea Estate, which is now promoting her as a Heritage Tea Tourism Destination. This place is heaven for bird watching and for those who like to discover heritage travel in its most authentic form, inhale fresh oxygen, gets up early in the morning to the sound of chirping birds, strolling through miles of rolling tea gardens far from the hustle and bustle of city life where one could touch and feel tranquillity.
Zurrantee is located in Chalsa region of dooars and offers lots of activities. One can have a jungle safari in nearby Gorumara National Park (30 minuted drives). Watch towers like Chuk Chuki, Jatraprasad, Medhla, Khunia also can be visited for watching wild life activities in Dooars region.
Places like Samsing, Suntaleykhola, Jhalong, Bindu, Paren, Todey, Lava also can be visited from Zurrantee. It is a paradise for nature lovers and bird watchers. Birds like Grey Nightjar, Orange-bellied Leafbird, Maroon Oriole, Greychinned and Short-billed Minivets, Greater Racket-tailed Drongo, Slaty-backed Forktail, Sultan Tit, Ashy Bulbul, Yellow-vented, Golden-spectacled and Chestnut crowned Warblers, Greater Necklaced Laughing thrush, Long-tailed Sibia, White-napped and Black-chinned Yuhinas can be found here.
Day 1 :
- Arrival at Zurrantee Tea Garden. The journey runs through the vast plains of Himalayan foothills and river valleys with a beautiful view of lush green forests and tea gardens. Check in at the 120 years old Bungalow on the top of a hill and relax in the luxurious and comfortable rooms.
Day 2 :
- Today we explore the garden with the manager and experience the process of tea manufacturing with tea plucking, factory visit followed by tea testing for different verities of Dooars tea. After lunch go for a nature excursion to Samsing and Suntalekhola – two famous tourist spot in Central Dooars for Bird Watching. An enthusiastic person can opt for golfing or playing Tennis in the nearby Chalsa club.
The evening will mark with a thumping tribal musical show with dance and bonfire performed by the garden workers.
Day 3 :
- Walk to the nearby Neora View Point in the morning for a bird watching tour for couple of hours before checking out. Tour ends with breakfast and a warm farewell from the garden and drive to onward destination with memories to cherish for a long time.
Important Info :
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at the time of booking.
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at the time of Booking for international guests.
- Carry all your documents and money.
- 2 Nights accommodation in above mentioned hotel / resort in base category room
- Transfer in air-conditioned cars
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Food as per American Plan
- Tribal dance
- Camp Fire and Barbeque.
- 1 bottle of mineral water each in the morning and in evening
- English / Hindi Speaking Guide
- Air fare / train fare
- All meals other than those specified in ‘Cost Includes’
- Expenses of personal nature
- Any other items not mentioned in ‘Cost Includes’
- Entrance fees
Terms and Conditions :
- Denzong reserves the right to re-arrange itinerary to suit hotel availability without changing the total number of days in each destination and without compromising any services.
- The vehicle used is AC/NAC and is available for point to point services only and is not at disposal. Clients are requested to follow the itinerary.
Cancellation Policy :
- Less than 7 Days Prior to Date of Travel: 100% of the Package Cost as cancellation charge
- 7 – 15 Days Prior to Date of Travel: 75% of the Package Cost as cancellation charge
- 16 - 30 Days Prior to Date of Travel: 50% of Package Cost as cancellation charge
- More than 30 Days: Full Refund of Package Cost Excluding Processing Fees
Feel Free to Call us :
Head Office : 033-22640048/49
Regional Branches :
Siliguri : +91-8334990789
SPECIALITY OF DENZONG
- Company Owned Vehicle / Boat
- Trained Tour Guide on Company Payroll
- Local controlling office
- Essential Medical Kit available @24/7
- Special facilities for Senior Citizens and Infants
- Mobile Phone / Internet on-demand