|Destination||:||Dooars - Lataguri, Gorumara, Murti, Samsing, Suntalekhola, Jhalong, Bindu, South Khayerbari|
|Duration||:||3 Nights / 4 Days|
|Pickup & Drop||:||Bagdogra Airport / NJP Rail Station / Hasimara Station / New Alipurdwar Station|
|Hotel Info||:||Recommended Forest Resort (Standard Accommodation)|
DETAIL DOOARS TOUR PLAN WITH TRANSFERS, MEALS, SIGHTSEEING, JEEP SAFARI, CAMP FIRE
Day 1 : Arrival at Lataguri
- You will be greeted and assisted by our official at NJP – He will assist and transfer you to Lataguri (100 Kilometres, 2 ½ - 3hours) via Mahananda wildlife sanctuary, you will also enjoy the river view of Mountain river Sevoke. You may offer puja in Sevoke famous Sevoke Kali Temple on your way. You will pass through Coronation Bridge where you will be given a warm welcome by wild Monkeys sitting both site of the road. Check-in at Jungle Resort, post lunch visit "Gorumara National Park" and enjoy Jungle Jeep Safari (In case of late arrival Jeep Safari will be arranged on next morning ). Gorumara was a reserve forest since 1895. The park was declared a Wildlife Sanctuary in 1949, on account of its breeding population of Indian Rhinoceros. It was declared an Indian National Park on January 31, 1994. Evening enjoy taking a stroll around the resort at your own Leisure. Night stay at Lataguri.
Day 2 : Full day Sightseeing Ex-Lataguri
- Breakfast in early morning, Visit to Jhalong / Bindu in the lap of Himalaya, The area is known for its diversified flora and fauna, It provides habitat for the Royal Bengal Tiger, Gaur, Leopard, Sambar, Chital, Hog Deer, Barking deer etc. Visit Samsing & Sunthalikhola. Enjoy the forest mountain drive. Enjoy camp fire at resort in evening. Over night at Lataguri.
Day 3 : Excursion to South Khayerbari, Murti River
- After Breakfast drive to South Khayerbari Tiger Rescue & Rehabilitation Center. We drive through the teak plantation of Khayerbari forest and reach the center by the side of a small river. The main attraction of this place is the leopard and tigers kept in a huge cage where you can go for a ride in a battery run small car to see the animals closely. Have your lunch on the way and visit Jaldapara National Park, Chilapata forest. Later visit Murti River & enjoy its scenic beauty. Over night at Resort in Lataguri.
Day 4 : Departure
- Early morning breakfast - then drive to Siliguri, on the way to Bagdogra Airport (IXB) / New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (NJP) (100 kilometers, 2 ½ hours) - Forwarding journey.
Important Info :
- Jeep Safari is booked on the spot and is subject to availability by Forest Department of Government of West Bengal. The forest remains closed on Thursday.
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at the time of Booking for international guests.
- Carry all your documents and ID Proof Photocopy