BOOK SUMMER SPL GANGTOK PELLING RAVANGLA TOUR PACKAGE FROM DENZONG LEISURE - CALL +91-9836117777
|Destination||:||Sikkim : Gangtok (2N) - Pelling (2N)|
|Attractions||:||Changu Lake, Baba Mandir, Temi Tea Garden, Sandruptse Monastery, Guru Padmasambhava Statue, Ralong Monastery, Borong Hotspring, Kewzing, Mangbrue Monastery, Tandong, Pemayangtse Monastery, Khecheopalri Lake, Changey Falls|
|Duration||:||4 Nights / 5 Days|
|Pickup & Drop||:||New Jalpaiguri Station (NJP) / Bagdogra Airport (IXB)|
|Click to Call Back|
|2 Star Hotels in Gangtok : Twin Spring / Similar|
|3 Star Hotels in Gangtok : Tarayana Grand / Similar|
|4 Star Hotels in Gangtok : Lemon Tree / Similar|
|2 Star Hotels in Pelling : Himalayan Retreat / Similar|
|3 Star Hotels in Pelling : Tashigang Resort / Similar|
|4 Star Hotels in Pelling : Norbughang Retreat / Similar|
GANGTOK PELLING RAVANGLA TOUR PLAN IN DETAIL
Day 1 : Arrival at NJP / Bagdogra - Transfer to Gangtok
- On arrival at NJP Station or Bagdogra Airport, you will be met by our office executive who will assist you to board your vehicle to Gangtok (5500 Ft / 1677 Mts, 130 Kms / 04 to 05 Hrs). Check in at hotel. Evening you can visit MG Road. Do shopping at you own leisure and over night at Hotel in Gangtok.
Day 2 : Gangtok to Tsomgo Lake (Changu Lake) & Baba Mandir
- After Early morning breakfast, start for excursion to Tsomgou Lake, situated at a height of 12400 Ft / 3780 Mts / 43 Kms in 3 Hrs one way, with an average depth of 50 ft, the cool water of the Lake is perfectly attuned with the scenic beauty around, then visit Baba Mandir. (In case of Landslide or due to any other reasons if Tshangu Lake is closed then an alternate sightseeing will be provided). On the way have your lunch. Overnight in Gangtok Hotel.
NOTE: Nathula Pass is an Indo-China Border & is situated approx 20 Kms above Tshangu Lake. Supplement cost for Nathula Pass visit will be INR 3500.00 extra per vehicle which includes the permit charges also. Nathula permit will confirm 24 hrs prior of the journey date & it is subjected to permit availability by lottery. Incase permit is not confirmed by Sikkim Tourism & due to any reason (Land slide, Heavy rain fall, VIP Movement etc) you unable to visit Nathula Pass then there is no refund of the Nathula amount. (Nathula pass is closed on Monday & Tuesday for the tourist)
NOTE: For Nathula permit, we would require the age + name as per the ID Proof – 48 hrs prior to journey date.
Day 3 : Transfer to Pelling via Ravangla
- Breakfast at the hotel and proceed for covering a miniature replica of the Indian Char Dhams i.e. Jagannath Dham in East, Dwarika Dham in West, Badrinath Dham in North and Rameshwaram in South. It also has a 108 ft. statue of Lord Shiva enclosed by the 12 Lingas, It gives a feeling of complete mental peace & satisfaction. Then visit Samdruptse, Tibeti garden & Bhuddha park at Ravangla. Afternoon transfer to Pelling (Approx 4 hr-5hr drive). Pelling is another serene, mountain village which lies in the western districts of Sikkim. This village is situated at an altitude of 2000 mts(approx) and commands a spectacular view of Mt. Kanchenjunga. Over night at Hotel in Pelling.
Day 4 : Pelling Sightseeing
- After Breakfast at hotel proceed for city tour visiting Pemayangste Monastery, Rabtense Ruins, Khechipalri Lake, Dharap valley, Rock Garden, Kanchenjunga Falls & Rambi Falls. Pemayangste Monastery was built for "pure Monks" (ta-tshang) meaning "monks of pure Tibetan lineage", celibate and without any physical abnormality. This Practice is still retained. Only the monks of Pemayangtse Monastery are entitled to the title "ta-tshang". The head Lama of this monastery had the unique privilege of anointing the Chogyals of the erstwhile monarchy of Sikkim with Holy water. Pemayangtse means "Perfect Sublime Lotus", and is said to represent one of the four plexus of the Human body. Khechipalri Lake is one of the sacred Buddhist mountain lake and it is believed that whatever is wished in front of the lake comes true. Myth is that when a leaf falls on the placid clear water surface, it is picked.
Day 5 : Pelling to NJP / Bagdogra
- After breakfast set out for NJP / Bagdogra takes 4:00 hrs (Approx.) from Pelling.
Pelling Ravangla Tour Inclusions :
- 4 Nights accommodation in above mention hotel /similar
- Transfer all in private basis. Non AC Sumo / similar
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Breakfast & dinner on fixed menu
- Driver / Guide entire trip
- All transfer will be on point to point basis
- Tsmogou Lake + Baba Mandir Sightseeing
- Transfer Pelling via Namchi / Ravangla Sightseeing
- Pelling sightseeing including beautiful Pemayangtse, Khechipalri Lake etc
Pelling Ravangla Package Exclusions :
- Air Fare / Train Fare
- All meals other than those specified in ‘Cost Includes’
- Expenses of personal nature
- Any other items not mentioned in ‘Cost Includes’
- Entrance Fees
- Nathula Pass – 3500 Per Vehicle
How to Book Gangtok Pelling Package Tour :
- Just pay 25% of the package cost inclusive of taxes and full amount of the airlines cost. You will get a booking confirmation voucher within 240 minutes of the payment receipt and your booking status will be "BOOKING HOLD- CONFIRMED"
- Please do not forget to send one email to firstname.lastname@example.org marking a copy to email@example.com
post payment mentioning your reference number. If you do not get voucher on-time you may call us at toll free: 18001214500 / +91-9836117777
Bank Account Detail (Current Account) :
- Denzong Leisure Private Limited - (Axis Bank)
Beneficiary Name - Denzong Leisure Private Limited
Bank Name - Axis Bank Ltd
Bank Account No - 913020027717487
IFS Code- UTIB0001574
Branch Address - Vivekananda Road, Kolkata-700007, INDIA
Branch Code - 1574
Swift Code: AXISINBB00153, BANK CODE: 211
- Denzong Leisure Private Limited - (State Bank Of India)
Beneficiary Name - Denzong Leisure Private Limited
Bank Name - State Bank Of India
Bank Account No - 33158453208
IFS Code - SBIN0001651
Branch Address - 83/1A, Vivekananda Road, Kolkata-700006, INDIA
Branch Code - 01651
Swift Code: SBNINBB492, Bank Code: 0021
- Denzong Leisure Private Limited - (ICICI Bank)
Beneficiary Name - Denzong Leisure Private Limited
Bank Name - ICICI Bank Ltd
Bank Account No - 129305000443
IFS Code - ICIC0001293
Branch Address - 8,A.J.C Bose Road, Kolkata-700017, INDIA
Swift Code: ICICINBBCTS, Bank Code: 229
- Denzong Leisure Private Limited - (HDFC Bank)
Beneficiary Name - Denzong Leisure Private Limited
Bank Name - HDFC Bank Ltd
Bank Account No - 50200009650729
IFS Code - HDFC0000014
Branch Address - 2/6, Sarat Bose Road, Central Plaza,Kolkata-700020, INDIA
Swift Code: HDFCINBBCAL, Bank Code: 240#
- You can also use the following link where you can use your VISA credit / debit card to settle the payment. Transaction charges will be applicable. http://denzongleisure.com/paymentgateway/payrequestebs
Terms and Conditions :
- Denzong reserves the right to re-arrange itinerary to suit hotel availability without changing the total number of days in each destination and without compromising any services.
- The vehicle used is AC/NAC and is available for point to point services only and is not at disposal. Clients are requested to follow the itinerary.
- Payment of 25% of Package Cost at the time of booking and balance within 7 days prior travel date. Booking is confirmed on payment of booking amount.
Cancellation Policy :
- Less than 7 Days Prior to Date of Travel: 100% of the Package Cost as cancellation charge
- 7 – 15 Days Prior to Date of Travel: 75% of the Package Cost as cancellation charge
- 16 - 30 Days Prior to Date of Travel: 50% of Package Cost as cancellation charge
- More than 30 Days: Full Refund of Package Cost Excluding Processing Fees
Child Policy :
- Children above 10+ years will be charged 100% as per Adult Rate
- Children of age 5 years + to 10 Years will be charged 50% of Adult Rate (AP Meal Plan)
- Children below 5 years Complimentary
Singshore Bridge is the highest suspension bridge in Sikkim and second highest gorge bridge in Asia. This bridge is situated about 25 km away from Pemayangtse Monastery, 5 Km from Pelling and 20 min drive from Uttare. The government of Sikkim is planning to start Bungee Jumping on the bridge which definitely will attract adventure lovers in Sikkim which already promoting white water river rafting, river side camping and trekking with great success.
Khechepadi Lake is located at an altitude of about 6000ft and one and half hour drive (30Km) from Pelling. This lake is very sacred to Buddhist and Hindus also. It is known by many names like the Wishing Lake, Kha-Chot-Palri and Sho Dzo Sho. The most amazing facts about the lake are that in spite of having surrounded by thick forest, not a single leaves can be found on it. Indeed, the lake is very clean-transparent and sacred. The 15th full moon day of the 1'st month of lunar calendar in Feb-March held a festival of mass worshipping of Lake with prayers and offerings and this time the Lake is thronged with devotees, pilgrims and tourist around the world.
The statue of Guru Padmasambhava – is situated on Samdruptse hill opposite Namchi (well connected with Gangtok and Pelling by Jeep and Car) in Sikkim and one of the sacred and most visited Pilgrim Destinations among Buddhist in Sikkim. It is 135 ft or 45 meter in height and from ground the total height of the statue is 151 ft. It is the world’s highest statue of Guru Padmasambhava or Guru Rinpoche made with copper and stone plated on solid cement at an estimated cost of 6.76 crores. The foundation stone for the statue was laid by the His Holiness the Dalai Lama on October 22, 1997. Shri Pawan Chamling, the then chief minister of Sikkim, unveiled the holy statue on 18th February 2004.
Ravangla or Ravongla is one of the major tourist destinations in West Sikkim. It is often called paradise for nature lovers, mountain lovers and trekkers. Ravangla is well connected with Gangtok (2 hours drive) and Pelling (3 hours drive) and offers breath taking views of mount Kanchanjungha during spring and summer. Surrounded by lush green vegetation of forested hills, fresh airy oxygen, rolling green valleys, people with ever smiling, Ravangla is a perfect holiday destination for trekking and village tourism.
Gangtok is also a popular hilly destination for intrepid traveller, nature lovers, trekkers and honeymooners in Spring and Summer. Residing in the lap of great Himalayan mountain range in north - east of Indian state of Sikkim, this serene picturesque beautiful town will definitely add some zeal and oxygen in your life if you want to take a break from the hustle -bustle of the city life.
Mount Kanchenjunga is visible for every corner of the city. This town is infused with several monasteries, Chorten, Stupas, statues and religious establishment that caters a strong Buddhism and Hinduism culture respectively and the places and activities are - Enchey Monastery, Rumtek Monastery, Do-Drul Chorten, Namgyal Institute of Tibetology, Ganesh Tok, Hanuman Tok, Himalayan Zoological Park, Jawaharlal Nehru Botanical Gardens, Mahatma Gandhi Marg, Banjhakhir water fall, Gangtok Cable Car ride, Tsomgo Lake Tour, Baba Mandir Tour.
Denzong Leisure has customized this Gangtok Pelling Ravangla Package Tour at best price. For details visit our website www.denzongleisure.com or Call +91-9836117777 | Toll Free 1800 121 4500
WHAT IS THE BEST TIME TO VISIT PELLING & RAVANGLA ?
The ideal time to visit beautiful Pelling is between end of September to end of May. Except monsoon (June to August) this 9 months Pelling experience heavy tourist influx due to pleasant weather. End of December to End of February is chilling winter in Pelling. At that time temperature varies between -4°C to 15°C, but with adequate warm clothes travelling can be thrilling and exciting. Visitors can enjoy Pelling Tour at full fun during this period. Summer in Pelling is also exciting and with a comfortable temperature between 6°C to 25°C travelling in and around pelling is pleasant. End of March to end of May Pelling experience heavy tourist influx. So in one word - any time between September to May is the best time to travel Pelling.
LIST OF BEST PLACES TO VISIT IN PELLING
Situated at the foothills of Mt. Kanchenjunga, world's third highest mountain and at an altitude of 2150 metres Pelling is a picturesque town full of plenty of natural beauty, sonw capped mountain, countless mountain streams, lush green tea gardens, parks, monuments, monasteries and buddhist stupas that makes it to the hot list of every travel addict. Here are some list of places one should not miss during Pelling Ravangla Tour.
- Ravangla - A samall town well known for its mezmerising natural beauty
- Yuksom - A small toun well known for monastery and natural beauty
- Pemayangtse Monastery - An old Monastery and Buddhist shrine since 1705
- Sangachoeling Monastery - Built in 1697, one of the oldest monastery in Sikkim
- Kanchenjunga Fall - This magnificent waterfall is one of the main attractions in Peling
- Tashiding Monastery - An Monastery based on Nyingma sect of Tibetan Buddhism
- Rimbi Waterfall - A beautiful waterfall on the way to Khechopalri and Yuksam
- Singshore Bridge - Believed to be second longest suspension bridge in Asia
- Khecheopalri Lake - This sacred lake is a must-visit during Pelling Tour
- Kanchenjunga National Park - A UNESCO World Heritage site best known for rare red panda
- Kaluk - A small village on the foothill of Himalaya with aboundant natural beauty
- Changey Waterfall - It is one of the tourist attractions in Pelling
Feel Free to Call us :
Head Office : 033-22640048/49
Regional Branches :
Siliguri : +91-8334990789
SPECIALITY OF DENZONG
- Company Owned Vehicle / Boat
- Trained Tour Guide on Company Payroll
- Local controlling office
- Essential Medical Kit available @24/7
- Special facilities for Senior Citizens and Infants
- Mobile Phone / Internet on-demand
Gangtok & Pelling Tour Packages Pelling Ravangla Namchi Tour Pelling to Ravangla Car Fare Ravangla Tour Package Pelling Ravangla Distance Pelling Ravangla Rinchenpong Ravangla to Namchi Pelling to Gangtok via Ravangla Pelling Temi Tea Garden Tea Tourism Tour
Sikkim Package Tour
4.8 Stars Rating, out of 5
based on 24 Reviews
|Full marks to Ms. Ichha Rai and Denzong Leisure for making our trip to Sikkim a memorable one. We did North and East Sikkim during December 2018. Everything right from well drafted Itinerary, accommodations and excellent Drivers (Pasang - North Sikkim, Gurung - Eask Sikkim) were taken care by them. Ms Ichha Rai and her Senior Sangeeta P were always reachable whenever I needed them before and during the tour. This is really appreciated. Only advice, avoid Aggregators like Banalata Homestays as I feel, they don't give the 'value for money' feeling. Bottom-line... had one of my best trip, thanks for Denzong Leisure.|
|Ours was an all girls trip which was planned in a short period. But our tour coordinator Ms.Iccha Rai had gotten it all covered for us. They made a very comfortable customized itinerary for us depending on our travel date and time ensuring no day gets wasted. We had a pleasant stay at the hotel and our driver/guide Mr.Binod was the best! Very professional, kind and helpful (10 stars for him :D). We had a wonderful trekking and highfly paragliding experience as well with Oho Adventures. Totally it was a dream trip. Completely safe, comfortable and so much fun!! Definitely would recommend Denzong Leisure to anyone planning a trip to Sikkim.|
|Vishal & Asha - Sikkim Honeymoon Tour|
|Dear Cheryl Mam,|
Thanks a ton for providing the perfect itinerary for our Sikkim Honeymoon Tour.
During 8 days of journey everytime you made us surprised with your selected Hotels, as we liked every Hotel which you have provided us, be it Summit Norling or Apple Orchid or Tarayana Grand etc. Your overall Service was very good and we liked it.
We would love to recommend our family and friends about Denzong Leisure.
Thanks & Regards
Vishal and Asha
|Mr. Muthukrishnan G|
|Dear Mr. Sunanda, we reached Chennai safely on Sunday evening. I thank you for the arrangements made for my trip in Gangtok and Darjeeling. We had a nice time and memorable one.|
|Mr. Divakar Bhatt|
|Thanks a lot. Very nicely & comfortably our tour has completed due to seamless efforts of Denzong Leisure team and very good co-operation of Kaushal, Kiran, Rajesh and other drivers. Good co-operation in Hotel Crown & Hotel Bhum Sung once again. Tomorrow ee will fly to Mumbai with sweet membrance of our tour.|
|Mrs. Minakshi Gogoi|
|Our Darjeeling Gangtok Package Tour were just awesome. Enjoyed show in Yungtham. Tour guide was very professional. Only problem was that we never knew that 4 star hotel in Hills doesn`t have a swimming pool.|