BOOK KASHMIR LADAKH PACKAGE TOUR, SRINAGAR LEH LADAKH TOUR PACKAGES AT BEST PRICE | CALL +91-9836117777
|Destination||:||Kashmir & Ladakh|
|Duration||:||9 Nights / 10 Days|
|Attractions||:||Kashmir - Srinagar, Dal Lake Shikara Ride, Shankaracharya Temple, Hazratbal Mosque, Nishat Bagh, Mughal Gardens, Shalimar Bagh, Gulmarg, Gondola Ride, Sonmarg, Thajiwas Glacier, Kargil |
Ladakh - Lamayuru Monastery, Alchi Monastery, Likir Gompa, Confluence of The Indus And Zanskar River, Magnetic Hill, Hall of Fame, Gurudwara Patthar Sahib, Spituk Monastery, Khardung La, Hunder Village, Pangong Lake, Nubra Valley, Shey Palace, Thiksey, Changla Pass, Hemis Gompa
|Pickup & Drop||:||Pickup from Srinagar Airport - Srinagar |
Drop at Kushok Bakula Rinpoche Airport - Leh
|Click to Call Back|
|Hotel Info||:||All Recommended Hotels & Camps in Srinagar, Leh, Nubra Valley & Pangong Lake|
|Standard Hotels in Leh : Hotel Grand Willow / Noble House / Similar|
|Deluxe Hotels in Leh : The Kaal / Mahey Retreat / Similar|
|Super Deluxe Hotels in Leh : Hotel Spic-N-Span / Similar|
|Luxury Hotels in Leh : Hotel Sinnge Palace / Similar|
|Camps in Nubra Valley - Standard / Deluxe / Luxury / Super Deluxe|
|Camps in Pangong Lake - Standard / Deluxe / Luxury|
KASHMIR LEH LADAKH TOUR PLAN IN DETAIL
Day 1 : Arrival Srinagar
- Upon Arrival at Srinagar Airport for your Srinagar Leh Package Tour, you will be met by our representative and transfer to Hotel or Houseboat for Check in. In the afternoon you take a shikara ride on Dal Lake, where you visit the floating vegetable gardens & Open Dal Lake. While riding the Shikara’s there are plenty of opportunities for bird watching with plentiful species including Kingfisher, Little Bittern, Common Pariah Kites, Grebe etc. Dinner and overnight in Hotel or Houseboat.
Day 2 : Srinagar (local Sightseeing)
- After an early breakfast we take a morning tour of Shankaracharya Temple, It is believed that it was the place where the great philosopher and saint Shankaracharya stayed when he visited Kashmir ten centuries ago to revive Sanatan Dharma.
The original ceiling was dome-shaped and the brick roof is not more than a century old. And later proceed further to Hazratbal Mosque, Situated in a village on the western shores of the Dal Lake opposite Nishat Bagh, it is a pristine white marble edifice casting its
reflection in the waters of the lake. Unlike the other mosques in Srinagar, which have a pagoda like roof, Hazratbal is the only mosque to have a domed roof mosque in Srinagar; the others having distinct pagoda like roofs Gardens & Jama Masjid, Situated in the heart of
the old city of Srinagar, this huge mosque is visited by thousands of people who congregate here for the Friday prayers. After visiting above places we drive back to hotel or houseboat.
Later in the afternoon we take a sightseeing tour of Mughal Gardens starting our visit to Nishat Bagh (The garden of pleasure) and Shalimar Bagh (Abode of love). After visiting these gardens we drive back to Hotel or Houseboat. Dinner & Overnight at Hotel or Houseboat in Srinagar.
Day 3 : Srinagar to Gulmarg Tour (54 Kms / 1.30 Hrs One Way)
- After Breakfast leave house boat / hotel and proceed for full day excursion trip to Gulmarg (8,825 Ft.) "Meadow of Flowers". Gulmarg has a Very famous Golf Course during Summer (Which is one of the highest 18-hole Golf Course in the World) and Ski resort during Winter. One can have Gondola Ride (Cable Car on their own). Return back to Srinagar for dinner & overnight in Hotel or House Boat.
Day 4 : Srinagar to Kargil via Sonmarg (204 Kms / 6-7 Hrs One Way)
- Post breakfast we drive to Leh via Sonmarg, One of the most beautiful drive from Srinagar. In Sonmarg one can take a pony ride (at your own cost) to Thajiwas Glacier where snow remains round the year. Upon arrival in Kargil we check in at our hotel for overnight stay at Hotel in Kargil.
Day 5 : Kargil to Leh (via Lamayuru)
- Post breakfast we drive to Leh enroute visiting Lamayuru, Belongs to Dripung Kagyu (Red Hat). Then we drive and cross the River Indus and reach Alchi, Ladakh's most loved monastery. Further we drive to Likir, Likir gompa situated atop a windy cliff top overlooking the beautiful village of Likir and Confluence of The Indus And Zanskar River just after 4 from Nimmu and further to Magnetic Hill which defies the law of gravity. It has been noticed that when a vehicle is parked on neutral gear on this metallic road the vehicle slides up and Gurudwara Pathar Sahib Nestled deep in the Himalayas, which was built by the Lamas of Leh in 1517 to commemorate the visit of Guru Nanak Dev. Upon arrival in Leh you will met by our representative and check in at our hotel for overnight stay
Day 6 : Leh to Nubra Valley Via Khardung La (18,390 Ft / 120 Kms / 4–5 Hrs)
- Post breakfast we drive to Nubra Valley. The road journey from Leh to Nubra Valley passes over Khardung La (The Highest Motorable Road In The World) at 5,602 Mtrs / 18,390 Ft, around 39 km from Leh. From the pass, one can see all the way south over the Indus valley to seemingly endless peaks and ridges of the Zanskar range, and north to the giants of the Saser massif. Nubra Valley is popularly known as Ldumra or the valley of flowers. It is situated in the north of Ladakh between the Karakoram and Ladakh ranges of the Himalayas. The average altitude of the valley is 10,000 Ft. above sea level.
Upon arrival in Nubra we check in at our Camp / Hotel in Hunder for Overnight stay. In the evening you can walk around the tiny villages to see how the locals live in this part of the world. A visit to a Ladakhi home can be arranged. Overnight Stay at the Camp or Hotel.
Day 7 : Nubra Valley to Leh (120 Kms / 4–5 Hrs)
- After an early breakfast we check out from the Camp and drive to Hunder where you have opportunity to ride on a bacterian camel (double humped) amidst the sand dunes of this high altitude desert with snow capped mountains on the horizon. Between Hunder and Diskit you come across sand dunes besides the road. Seen in isolation you could well be amongst the sand dunes of the Thar Desert in Rajasthan.
It is indeed a strange sight since immediately on the left of the road are rockymountains that characterize the Ladakhi landscape and in the distance can be seen snow-capped mountains. On the return stop at Diskit which is the headquarter town of Nubra Valley. Stroll around the bazaar observing the shops and local people going about their daily chores. Diskit is famous for 515 years old Buddhist Monastery, lying magnificently situated on a hilltop, facing the entire Valley.
Later we drive back to Leh in the late afternoon via Khardungla Top. On arrival at Leh you will check in to your Hotel. In the afternoon you can rest and relax.
Day 8 : Leh to Pangong Lake (140 Kms / 4-5 Hrs One Way)
- After an early breakfast we leave for Pangong Lake enroute visiting Shey Palace, The ancient capital of Ladakh & 3 Idiots Rancho School & further 5 Kms Driving through a picturesque landscape we reach Thiksey an impressive complex rising tier upon tier on a hill above the village. After visiting above two monasteries we drive further towards Changla Pass 5486 Mtrs. The long easy ascent takes you to Changla pass through its winding roads passing through Sakti Village. Stop at the Changla Pass for a quick photograph session and drive down to the village of Tangtse, where you can relax for a cup of tea. Leaving Tangtse for Pangong you pass through few small villages of Changthang and finally you can have a sudden view of the Pangong lake situated at 14,000 feet (4,267 m). This famous blue brackish Lake of Pangong is 5/6 Kms wide and over 133 Kms long with half of its running the other side of the "Indo China Border". One rarely feels so close to nature and environment and the scenery is unforgettable. After the success of 3 Idiots, this beautiful natural location has attracted more tourists from all over the world. Upon arrival we check in at our Camp Near Pangong lake. Dinner & Overnight at the Camp.
Day 9 : Pangong Lake to Leh Tour
- Morning at leisure to explore the beauty of lake and later we drive back to leh enroute visiting Hemis Gompa, the largest monastic foundation of Drukpa Kagyu Order of Tibetan Buddhism. Drive further to Leh and check in at our hotel for Overnight.
Day 10 : Depart Leh (Fly Out)
- Tour concludes. Denzong Leisure Pvt. Ltd. thanks you for your patronage and ensures a punctual transfer to domestic airport to catch the flight for your onward destination.
Srinagar Ladakh Package Tour Inclusions :
- Assistance upon arrival at Srinagar Airport
- Traditional welcome in the Hotel with Welcome Drink (Hot Tea / Coffee / Kahwa) on arrival
- 03 Night accommodation in Srinagar on twin sharing basis with Breakfast & Dinner
- 01 Night accommodation in Kargil on twin sharing basis with Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- 03 Nights accommodation in Leh on twin sharing basis with Breakfast and Dinner
- 01 Night accommodation in Nubra Valley on twin sharing basis with Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- 01 Night accommodation in Pangong Lake on twin sharing basis with Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Return airport and round trip transfers along with all sightseeing tours by Non-Ac Vehicle (Scorpio | Tata Safari | Tavera | for Standard Category) & (Innova | Xylo for Delxe, Super Deluxe, Luxury & Premium) & (08 & Above Pax based on Maxi Cab or Tempo Traveler or Similar) as per the itinerary (Srinagar Airport Pick up till Leh Airport drop)
- Wild Life Fees & Red Cross Fee for Nubra Valley & Pangong Lake
Kashmir Ladakh Package Tour Exclusions
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Prices included”.
- The Services of Vehicle is not included on leisure days & after finishing the sightseeing tour as per the Itinerary
- Guide fee, Camera fee & any monument Entrances
- Medical & Travel insurance
- Any changes you may choose to make during your tour
- Additional costs due to flight cancellation, road blocks etc
How to Book Kashmir Leh Ladakh Tour Packages :
- Just pay 25% of the package cost inclusive of taxes. You will get a booking confirmation voucher within 240 minutes of the payment receipt and your booking status will be BOOKING HOLD- CONFIRMED
- Please do not forget to send one email to firstname.lastname@example.org marking a copy to email@example.com
post payment mentioning your reference number. If you do not get voucher on-time you may call us at +91-98361 17777 | Toll Free: 1800 121 4500
Bank Account Detail (Current Account) :
- Denzong Leisure Private Limited - (Axis Bank)
Beneficiary Name - Denzong Leisure Private Limited
Bank Name - Axis Bank Ltd
Bank Account No - 913020027717487
IFS Code- UTIB0001574
Branch Address - Vivekananda Road, Kolkata-700007, INDIA
Branch Code - 1574
Swift Code: AXISINBB00153, BANK CODE: 211
- Denzong Leisure Private Limited - (State Bank Of India)
Beneficiary Name - Denzong Leisure Private Limited
Bank Name - State Bank Of India
Bank Account No - 33158453208
IFS Code - SBIN0001651
Branch Address - 83/1A, Vivekananda Road, Kolkata-700006, INDIA
Branch Code - 01651
Swift Code: SBININBB492, Bank Code: 0021
- Denzong Leisure Private Limited - (ICICI Bank)
Beneficiary Name - Denzong Leisure Private Limited
Bank Name - ICICI Bank Ltd
Bank Account No - 129305000443
IFS Code - ICIC0001293
Branch Address - 8,A.J.C Bose Road, Kolkata-700017, INDIA
Swift Code: ICICINBBCTS, Bank Code: 229
- Denzong Leisure Private Limited - (HDFC Bank)
Beneficiary Name - Denzong Leisure Private Limited
Bank Name - HDFC Bank Ltd
Bank Account No - 50200009650729
IFS Code - HDFC0000014
Branch Address - 2/6, Sarat Bose Road, Central Plaza,Kolkata-700020, INDIA
Swift Code: HDFCINBBCAL, Bank Code: 240#
- You can also use the following link where you can use your VISA credit / debit card to settle the payment. Transaction charges will be applicable. http://denzongleisure.com/paymentgateway/payrequestebs
Terms and Conditions :
- Prices valid from 01st April 2017 to 31st March 2018
- Pricing of package is based on the age of passengers. Booking with incorrect age may incur penalty at a later stage.
- E-tickets & Voucher will be sent 3 days before departure date
- Check-In / Check-out time at all the properties would at 1200 hrs (Noon)
- Denzong Leisure Pvt. Ltd. will not bear any cost for flight cancelled or delayed due to Bad weather or any other reason given by the airline. Cost for accommodation and transport in such cases will have to be borne by passenger.
- There would be no refund for the road blocks at Nubra Valley | Pangong Lake & Tsomoriri Lake due to natural calamity. The alternate accommodation Cost at Leh due to the same should be bear by the passenger directly.
- No Refund or Compensation for any unused services or transport in any kind of circumstance.
- No changes in the date of travel once booked
- Room allotment will be as per availability at the time of check in, floor or view preferences are not guaranteed.
- Food menu as per availability of vegetables based on Buffet | Fixed menus
- Any dispute will be subject to Delhi jurisdiction
- Any addition in Tax or Fuel charge done by Airlines / Transport Company etc will be chargeable to group members
- The above rates are applicable strictly for resident Indian citizens only
Important Note :
- Kindly note that names of hotels / Camps mentioned above only indicate that our rates have been based on usage of these hotels and it is not to be construed that accommodation is confirmed at these hotels until and unless we convey such confirmation to you. In the event of accommodation not becoming available at any of the above mentioned hotels, we shall book alternate accommodation at a similar or next best available hotel and shall pass on the difference of rates (supplement / reduction whatever applicable) to you.
- Our offer is based on usage of base category rooms at the mentioned hotels (unless specified otherwise) and if this category of rooms is not available we shall try to confirm accommodation in next available higher category of rooms and shall advise supplementary cost involved while conveying the status.
- We shall not be responsible for any change in the itinerary due to landslides, flight cancellations, weather conditions or any unforeseen circumstances. The additional cost incurred will be in addition to the cost during the month of October to April most of the camps | guest houses | hotels won’t be operational due to off season in various locations of Ladakh like Nubra Valley | Pangong Lake | Tsomoriri | Tsokar | Sham Valley | Kargil | Zanskar region etc. (So in that scenario best alternate accommodation will be provided with prior information to the guests at the time of booking)
*** Cancellation Policy :
- Less than 7 Days Prior to Date of Travel: 100% of the Package Cost as cancellation charge
- 7 – 15 Days Prior to Date of Travel: 75% of the Package Cost as cancellation charge
- 16 - 30 Days Prior to Date of Travel: 50% of Package Cost as cancellation charge
- More than 30 Days: Full Refund of Package Cost Excluding Processing Fees
Important Info for Ladakh Tour:
- Always carry drinking water and dry food
- Take Disprin with you if you want to go to Khardung La, as it is very high altitude of 5359m
- Temperature in Ladakh is too low and if you will throw any biodegradable item, it will remain in the same state for very long time, especially in snow, people defecate and the shit remains in the same form for years, so please try the Ladakhi winter toilets
- Interact with local people. They love to interact and it will also change your outlook
- People in Ladakh are very friendly and hospitable. Do not betray them and respect them
- Carry enough warm clothes
- Carry a first-aid box with proper medicines for headache, fever and vomiting
- Do not use plastics in Ladakh
- Vodafone connection does not work there and Airtel / Aircel / BSNL postpaid work well over there for roaming connectivity
- There is electricity problem in Leh, so it is better to take extra batteries for digital products like camera, mobiles phones, etc. Charge them fully before leaving for your Srinagar Leh Ladakh Tour. You may not get electricity at some remote places and also because of the cold, the battery gets discharged soon
- If you reach Leh by air, stay that day and do not plan to go anywhere for that day, as you will need a minimum day to acclimatize yourself. Drink plenty of fluids (that does not include alcohol), do not move much for the first one or two days
- Appeal: Ladakh is a "no polythene" zone. Kindly respect this and please carry back all the plastic you take with you
- Help Ladakhi government and people to keep Ladakh clean
- Refill your water bottles instead of buying new ones. Mountain water is good. If you have doubt, boil it and refill. Ladakhi gues thouse owners feel happy on refilling water for their guests
- Please respect Ladakhi Culture. Do not make fun of them. Do not try to influence them with your western outlook. They are happy the way they are, in their natural form of culture
- Wear nice clothes covering your body while on roads, especially while visiting a Buddhist Gompa
- Encourage local business by eating local food, buying local items and support local economy because modern things can be bought from anywhere in the world, but Ladakhi items you will only get in Ladakh
- People in Ladakh use to live interdependently and with multinational companies influencing them, they are being affected, so please support the local culture
WELCOME TO LEH LADAKH via SRINAGAR - THE LAND OF MYSTIC LAMAS
Ladakh - is situated between 300 to 360 east latitude and 760 to 790 north longitude. The region of Ladakh is spread over an area of 96,701 Sq. Kms and has a population of 2 Lac habitants and consists of two districts, Leh and Kargil. The region of Ladakh normally remains land locked between November to June every year as Srinagar-Ladakh and Ladakh-Manali highways, which connect Ladakh with the other parts of the country, remain closed during this period because of snow and rigorous winter.
So the only possibilities to reach Ladakh during this time is only by air. Situated at 10,000 ft above sea level, the capital - Leh is higher than most alpine mountains. In Ladakh during your Srinagar Leh Ladakh Tour Package you can travel to the world’s highest motorable road at 18,000 + ft (Khardung-La pass).
WHEN TO BOOK LEH LADAKH PACKAGE TOUR?
Before you proceed to book your Kashmir Ladakh Package Tour, you must be informative about the climate and environment there. The winter temperature in Ladakh touches down as low as -30 degree to -60 degree. Subzero temperature prevails from December to February throughout Ladakh, whereas, zero degree temp is experienced during rest of winter months. This results in freezing of all conceivable water resources. So travelling Ladakh during winter is not advisable. During summers (July and August) the maximum temperature increases from 20 degree C to 38 degree C and it is the high time to book your Leh Ladakh tour package.
Languages Spoken - Ladakhi is the main language of Ladakh. Other languages spoken are Balti, Shina, Brokshat and Changshat. In hotels and restaurants staff speaks English and Hindi, while tourist guides are well versed with the language.
How to Get Inner Line Permit for Leh-Ladakh? - Tourist don't require permit for Leh, however, all foreigners are required to be registered at Drass, Rumtse and Serchu if they are traveling overland. Those traveling by air get themselves registered at airport. Tourists are required to get permit for restricted areas like Tsomoriri, Tsokar and Pangong Lakes, Dhahanu and Nubra Valley, which can be obtained from District Magistrate, Leh, through Travel Agents at Leh.
Clothing & Accessories - Track pants or trousers | T–Shirts | Sweatshirts | Jackets | Pair of woolen, Cotton socks | Hat (wool if cold) and sunglasses | Comfortable footwear | Toilet paper/tissue | Camera and film | Small notebook and pens
Are there ATMs in Leh? - The Jammu and Kashmir Bank and State Bank of India has placed ATM Machine in Leh. The State Bank of India accepts visa and Maestro but this ATM is not very reliable. J&K Bank ATM is more reliable but accepts only Maestro. Now we have Punjab National Bank, HDFC Bank & Axis Bank ATM’S available in Leh Market. Credit cards are accepted by very few hotels and tour operators but there will be 2.5% service charges.
Useful Tips - In Ladakh, you will find a culture in transition, yet one in which the traditional values are still largely intact. In order to make your visit to Ladakh more pleasant, both for yourself and for the host community, some general guidelines that may be helpful.
Dress Code - Please avoid wearing shorts and sleeveless shirts, blouses, tops, undershirts etc. in public and especially in monasteries, mosques, temples, gurudhwaras, and churches. The same holds true on the trekking routes. While short clothing is acceptable in camp-sites away from human habitation, they should be changed for trousers, slacks and sleeved shirts or blouses in villages where you might stop. Under no event should swimwear (and for women bikini tops) be worn in public as these may be taken as sexually provocative and be a cause of possible harassment.
Behaviour Code - Please keep your affection for your partner as a private matter and confined to your own rooms or tents, but not for public display, on the street, in religious buildings, in restaurants or at public events.
Ladakh Photography Tours and Travel Tips - Please do not take photographs of local people without seeking permission, nor of, or within, any religious building and of any religious ceremony, without permission of the official in-charge of the concerned religious place. Remember that the intense light of flash photography is damaging to ancient wall paintings and tapestries.
(5% GST Applicable)
Feel Free to Call us :
Head Office : 033-22640048/49
Regional Branches :
Siliguri : +91-8334990789
SPECIALITY OF DENZONG
- Company Owned Vehicle / Boat
- Trained Tour Guide on Company Payroll
- Local controlling office
- Essential Medical Kit available @24/7
- Special facilities for Senior Citizens and Infants
- Mobile Phone / Internet on-demand
Ladakh Tour Package
4.8 Stars Rating, out of 5
based on 28 Reviews
|Ladakh Tour Package Review|
|Reviewed by Ms. Meeta Singh, Pune
Excellent Leh Ladakh Package Tour - Agency Denzong Leisure
First of all a very big thank you for the amazing Ladhakh trip you have arranged for us, It was an awesome trip and the memories are going to be etched in our mind forever. Here I am with my views on the accommodation and hospitality we received at all the destinations.
Leh: both the hotels were good. Hotel “Spic-n-Span” was good in terms of location & food. Hotel “Ladhakh Palace” was good in terms of hospitality & room. Rooms in “Ladhakh Palace” were quite spacious and big, “Spic-n-Span” has very good location, dot in the market, and the hotel was also very well maintained, with all the amenities. If I ignore the size of the room, “Spic-n-Span” is better option than “Ladhakh Palace”. Overall quite satisfactory.
Sham Valley (Namra Hotel): Location of the hotel was very good, well maintained, keeping in mind the remoteness of the place, perfect camping site, especially for people travelling in big group, room were good with basic amenities and all, staffs was very good and cooperative, food was very tasty, my husband and son gorged on them. Overall a good experience.
Nubra Valley & Pangong: Accommodation u provided at Nubra and Pangong were not up to mark, we think that Denzong could have tied up with other good camp site in the vicinity, there were many other good options available there, camp at Nubra valley was still bearable, but Pangong lake camp was not good, though they tried their best to make our stay comfortable, but still keeping in mind the harsh weather condition there, they could have updated their camp with more facilities.
Keeping all things in mind, overall we are very happy with this memorable trip and want to extend our thanks to You and all your staff and people involved in planning and executing this wonderful and memorable trip for us.
I would certainly recommend you and your company to my friends and family for their travel plans.