BOOK KASHMIR PACKAGE TOUR FROM DENZONG LEISURE - BEST DEAL GUARANTEED | CALL +919836117777
|Destination||:||Kashmir - Srinagar, Mughal Garden, Nishant Garden, Shalimar Garden, Chashme Shahi, Dal Lake Shikara Ride, Sonmarg, Thajiwas Glacier, Pahalgam, Saffron Fields, Avantipur Ruins, Anantnag Sulphur Spring, Apple Orchid, Betaab Valley, Chandanwari, Aru Valley, Gulmarg, Gulmarg Gondola Ride|
|Duration||:||5 Nights / 6 Days|
|Pickup & Drop||:||Srinagar Airport - Jammu & Kashmir|
|Distances from Srinagar :|
|Click to Call Back|
|All Recommended Hotels in Kashmir|
|3 Star Hotel in Srinagar - Hotel Royal Batoo / Similar|
|3 Star Hotel in Pahalgam - Hotel Fifth Season / Hotel Baisaran / Similar|
|3 Star Hotel in Gulmarg - Alpine Ridge / Similar|
KASHMIR TOUR PACKAGE ITINERARY IN DETAIL
Day 1 : Arrival Srinagar, Local Sightseeing
- On arrival at Srinagar Airport, you will be met by our representative/driver at the airport and transfer to Hotel. Welcome drink on arrival. Half day tour of world famous Mughal Gardens i.e. Nishat Garden, Shalimar Garden and Chashme Shahi. In the late Evening Shikara Ride on Dal Lake up to 1 Hour. Overnight stay at Hotel in Srinagar.
Day 2 : Srinagar – Sonmarg (80 kms) – Srinagar
- After breakfast check out from Srinagar and visit Sonmarg (2800 Mtrs abv sea level), which means "Meadow of Gold" has as its backdrop snowy mountain against a cerulean sky. The Sindh meanders along here and abounds with trout and mahseer, snow trout can be caught in the main river. The visitors can have access to snow which is furnished all over like a white carpet. Ponies can be hired (at own cost) for the trip up to Thajiwas Glacier a major attraction during the summer months. In the evening return to Srinagar. Overnight stay at Hotel in Srinagar.
Day 3 : Transfer to Pahalgam (98 Kms)
- After morning breakfast check-out from Hotel and transfer to Pahalgam. Pahalgam 2440 Mtrs above sea level (Valley of Shepherds) on the way visit Saffron fields, Avantipur ruins and Anantnag sulpher spring. You will able to view apple orchid both the side of the road, can pick-up some fresh apples at very reasonable cost during season. Pahalgam is the most famous place for Indian Film Industry. Enjoy the nature charm of the valley. Overnight at Hotel in Pahalgam.
Day 4 : Pahalgam Sightseeing
- Day to enjoy the beauty of Pahalgam. One can visit Betaab Valley, Chandanwari and Aru Valley in Pahalgam. In the evening return back to Hotel for overnight stay.
Day 5 : Pahalgam-Gulmarg (140 kms)
- Early check-out from hotel (6am) and start driving towards Gulmarg (2730 Mtrs abv Sea Level). Gulmarg (Meadow of Flowers) is a town, a hill station, a popular skiing destination during winters. Gulmarg is famous because of its "Gulmarg Gondola" World highest cable car. You can view the Pakisthan boarder from top of the hill. Gandola ride till 1st point, 2nd point (own cost). Overnight Stay at Gulmarg.
Day 6 : Drop to Srinagar Airport
- After Breakfast transfer to the airport for the flight back home. Tour End with sweet memories.
Kashmir Package Tour Inclusions :
- Accommodation for 5 Nights in 3 Star + Hotels in all locations
- Meal Plan - MAP (All Breakfast and Dinner)
- All transfer and sightseeing by Fully Loaded Deluxe Tata Winger
- 1 hour Sikara Ride in Srinagar Dal Lake
- Gandola (Cable Car) ride in Gulmarg
- Vehicle will be provided on point to point basis and not at disposal
- Professional Tour Guide
- Above rates include all hotel taxes, toll taxes and vat
Kashmir Tour Package Exclusions :
- Air Fare / Train Fare
- Pony Ride / Sledging (Procure by Bargaining on spot)
- Tips to waiters/drivers/any other person
- Washing and cleaning charges in Hotel
- Extra heating system
- Monument fees at all places and gardens
- Thajiwas glacier/Baltal trip at Sonmarg (as this sightseeing is done by Local Taxi stand at Sonmarg only or by ponies against direct payment basis)
- Any other expenses which is not mentioned in inclusions
- Tour Itinerary can be changed depending upon the availability of Hotels / Houseboat / weather condition
- All personal nature like video camera, tip, table drink, etc and any other
How to Book Kashmir Package Tour :
- Just pay 25% of the package cost inclusive of taxes and full amount of the airlines cost. You will get a booking confirmation voucher within 240 minutes of the payment receipt and your booking status will be "BOOKING HOLD- CONFIRMED"
- Please do not forget to send one email to email@example.com marking a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
post payment mentioning your reference number. If you do not get voucher on-time you may call us at toll free: 18001214500 / +91-9836117777
Bank Account Detail (Current Account) :
- Denzong Leisure Private Limited - (Axis Bank)
Beneficiary Name - Denzong Leisure Private Limited
Bank Name - Axis Bank Ltd
Bank Account No - 913020027717487
IFS Code- UTIB0001574
Branch Address - Vivekananda Road, Kolkata-700007, INDIA
Branch Code - 1574
Swift Code: AXISINBB00153, BANK CODE: 211
- Denzong Leisure Private Limited - (State Bank Of India)
Beneficiary Name - Denzong Leisure Private Limited
Bank Name - State Bank Of India
Bank Account No - 33158453208
IFS Code - SBIN0001651
Branch Address - 83/1A, Vivekananda Road, Kolkata-700006, INDIA
Branch Code - 01651
Swift Code: SBININBB492, Bank Code: 0021
- Denzong Leisure Private Limited - (ICICI Bank)
Beneficiary Name - Denzong Leisure Private Limited
Bank Name - ICICI Bank Ltd
Bank Account No - 129305000443
IFS Code - ICIC0001293
Branch Address - 8,A.J.C Bose Road, Kolkata-700017, INDIA
Swift Code: ICICINBBCTS, Bank Code: 229
- Denzong Leisure Private Limited - (HDFC Bank)
Beneficiary Name - Denzong Leisure Private Limited
Bank Name - HDFC Bank Ltd
Bank Account No - 50200009650729
IFS Code - HDFC0000014
Branch Address - 2/6, Sarat Bose Road, Central Plaza,Kolkata-700020, INDIA
Swift Code: HDFCINBBCAL, Bank Code: 240#
- You can also use the following link where you can use your VISA credit / debit card to settle the payment. Transaction charges will be applicable. http://denzongleisure.com/paymentgateway/payrequestebs
Terms and Conditions :
- Denzong reserves the right to re-arrange itinerary to suit hotel availability without changing the total number of days in each destination and without compromising any services.
- The vehicle used is AC/NAC and is available for point to point services only and is not at disposal. Clients are requested to follow the itinerary.
- Payment of 25% of Package Cost at the time of booking and balance within 7 days prior travel date. Booking is confirmed on payment of booking amount.
Cancellation Policy :
- Less than 7 Days Prior to Date of Travel: 100% of the Package Cost as cancellation charge
- 7 – 15 Days Prior to Date of Travel: 75% of the Package Cost as cancellation charge
- 16 - 30 Days Prior to Date of Travel: 50% of Package Cost as cancellation charge
- More than 30 Days: Full Refund of Package Cost Excluding Processing Fees
In this winter explore the adorable Kashmir – the most heavenly place on earth with Denzong Leisure, an ISO 9001:2008 Certified Travel Organization. Enjoy this winter vacation in the lap of Mother Nature with picturesque landscape, snow covered mountains and meadows, pristine lakes, beautiful flower gardens and serene ambience in Kashmir – Paradise on Earth
Situated on the banks of the river Jhelum and surrounded by beautiful lakes with glittering waters reflecting the rays of the sun, adorned with vibrant and beautiful houseboats sailing against the backdrop of the majestic Himalayan snow clad mountains, magnificent sunsets, floating markets, verdant greens, authentic Kashmiri cuisine and hospitable locals are just some of the reasons why tourists from all over the globe throng to this beautiful place – the 'Paradise on Earth'. Indeed Srinagar is a dream destination for every traveller. And no trip to Kashmir is complete without a stay on one of its luxurious house boats and a boat ride on a 'Shikara' along the pristine Dal Lake.
Some of the must see places in this splendid lake side city include the well laid out Mughal Gardens, the pristine Dal Lake, a relaxing Shikara Ride, bow down at the Shankaracharya Temple, indulge in shopping for the famous Pashmina Shawls and Kashmiri Handicrafts and last but not the least, enjoy some adrenaline rushing activities like Skiing, Trekking, White Water Rafting, Paragliding, Camping and Kayaking.
Denzong Leisure Pvt Ltd has come up with a variety of exciting Kashmir Package Tour at very reasobable price for Honeymoon Couple, Nature Lovers, Adventure Lovers. For details visit our website www.denzongleisure.com or call at +919836117777, Toll Free 1800 121 4500
WHAT IS KASHMIR KNOWN FOR?
“Gar firdaus bar-rue zamin ast, hami asto, hamin asto, hamin ast” -
“If there is a heaven on earth, it's here, it's here, it's here” – It’s an honest declaration by Mughal Emperor Jehangir about Kashmir.
These words are enough to depict what Kashmir is and what its worth to the one billion Indians. Truly it is “Jannat E Kashmir” - the paradise on earth, the crown of India. Kashmir is world famous for its mesmerising beauty comprising of innumerable mountain landscapes, lush green valleys, hundreds of streams, snow capped mountains and meadows, crystal clear beautiful lakes, gardens and lots of holy shrines.
Kashmir indeed a travellers paradise, a must visit place once in a life time. Come and behold the mesmerising beauty of this amazing land with customized Kashmir Travel Package by Denzong Leisure.
WHAT IS THE BEST TIME TO VISIT KASHMIR ?
Kashmir, the paradise on Earth is all season tour destination. But the best time to avail a Kashmir Package Tour is between late March to October as during this period the weather in Kashmir are at its best.
This period covers three seasons in Kashmir i.e. Spring (March-early May), Summers (early May-late August) and Autumn (September-November).
In autumn one can experience the heavenly charm of Kashmir. Basically autumn in Kashmir is synonymous with dried leaves of Chinar trees and saffron harvesting. The entire valley is dazzled with red fire like glowing Chinar leaves. Towards the end of November the spell binding charm of Chinar trees is worth observing. Its leaves change their colour from green to crimson red and turns pale yellow while it bid adieu. One would love the rustling sound of the leaves as they get trampled under the feet, one of the famous highlights of autumn is the saffron fields of Pampore, for which Kashmir is very famous.
Winter in Kashmir consist of December to early March is, when the entire valley wears a white blanket of snow. Those, who enjoy chilling weather and interested in skiing, winter is the time to be in Kashmir.
ENTRY FEES FOR GULMARG GONDOLA
Your Kashmir Tour will be incomplete without a Gondola Ride. You can behold the breathtaking panaromic view of the Himalayas from this ride. It will be a lifetime experience. Please make sure to buy Phase 2 ticket as view in this stage is awesome. During peak season ticket booking can be difficult due to long queue and heavy tourist gatheration. Traveler can book Phase 1 ticket from online but online ticket for phase 2 is not sold. It would be better if traveler goes for Phase 2 first, then come back to Phase 1.
Phase I - (Gulmarg to Kungdoor) Rs. 600/- Per Adult & Child (3 to 10 Year)
Phase 2 - (Kungdoor to Aparwath) Rs. 800/- Per Adult & Child (3 to 10 Year)
Chair Lift - (Kungdori to Marry Shoulder) Rs. 300/- Per Adult
10 BEST THINGS TO DO IN KASHMIR
1. Dal Lake Shikara Ride (6:00 am to 5:00 pm / INR 150 - INR 250 Per Person)
2. Spend a night in a House Boat (most special for Honeymooners)
3. Experience Gondola cable car ride (Ticket Sale : 9.00am - 3.00pm) / (Ride : 10.00am - 5.00pm)
4. Enjoy Water Rafting in Lidder River (short 3km / medium 8km / long 28km)
5. Paragliding over magnificent valleys (happens in Sonamarg, Gulmarg, Bhaderwah, Sanasar and Harwan)
6. Try out some Kashmiri Delicacy (Lamb Mutton Rogan Josh, Modur Pulav, Matschgand, Yakhni or Yoghurt Lamb Curry, Kashmiri Muji Gaad, Aab Gosht, Goshtaba)
7. Ride a pony for Sightseeing (Pahalgam, Sonamarg, and Gulmarg)
8. Go for a Pilgrimage Tour (Amarnath Cave, Vaishnodevi Temple, Charar-e-sharif, Hazratbal Mosque, Jama Masjid Srinagar, Shankaracharya Temple)
9. Skiing and Snowboarding in winter (Powerhounds - Gulmarg / Jawahar Institute of Mountaineering and Winter Sports - Pahalgam)
10. Shop some Kashmiri Dry Fruits (Worlds Best Saffron, Walnut kernels, Almond, Apricot, Figs, Apple)
Package Cost Per HeadINR15,930/-
(5% GST Applicable)
SPECIALITY OF DENZONG
- Company Owned Vehicle / Boat
- Trained Tour Guide on Company Payroll
- Local controlling office
- Essential Medical Kit available @24/7
- Special facilities for Senior Citizens and Infants
- Mobile Phone / Internet on-demand
Kashmir Holiday Packages With Airfare Best Packages For Kashmir Vaishno Devi Darshan Package Kashmir Honeymoon Tour Srinagar Houseboat Travel Packages Srinagar Houseboat Honeymoon Package Tour Mata Vaishno Devi Helicopter Booking Vaishno Devi Yatra Tour Package Kashmir Package Tour Cost
Kashmir Package Tour
4.7 Stars Rating, out of 5
based on 18 Reviews
|I am from Philippines. Spent a weekend in Kashmir booked through Denzong Leisure. My friend Cathrin booked the Kashmir Tour Package from Denzong through email. Thanks to Mr. Basu for making our Kashmir trip really memorable. Kashmir is the best place for skiing. Very professional organization. Just back to our country via Delhi. Now we miss Kashmir.|
|Awesome Kashmir Tour this Summer. Had only four days. But thanks to meticulous planning and effort of the staff at Denzong Leisure, we could cover Pahelgam, Gulmarg and Srinagar fairly well. We landed on the day of election in Srinagar. But Denzong Leisure people took all care. Was very very lucky to make it to both Gulmarg Phase II and Tulip Garden. Gulmarg is simply out of the world. Dal lake Shikara Ride was so relaxing. Kids loved the Houseboat stay the most. At the end wished just life could just go on like this - family, friends and fun.|
|Mrs. Sudeshna Gangopadhyay|
|We were in a group of 4 families with 8 adults and 4 kids. We stayed in "Heaven on Earth" this summer. Had a marvelous experience with Denzong Leisure. The guides and drivers were very courteous. Picked us up from Srinagar Airport. There was curfew in the city, but tourists vehicles were allowed to go without any trouble. The drivers worked hard to find out a good restaurant for lunch. Reached Pahalgam in the evening. Next day, visited the beautiful Chandanwadi and Betaab Valley and then shifted to Gulmarg. On the 3rd day, went upto the 2nd phase of Gondola. Unless you go this place, you will not believe that such heaven exists on the earth. Weather God was kind enough during the entire trip. Breath-taking view from 4200 mts, all Whites. Imtiyaz was a great guide at Gulmarg. After coming back to phase 1, had lunch on restaurant on the snow. First time, experienced skiing, sledge, snow mobiles. It was an experience which we can never forget. Shifted to beautiful Srinagar in the evening and stayed in Super-Deluxe Monalisa House Boat. Again, that was an experience. Had Shikara Ride with lot of mouth-watering foods. Next day visited all the gardens. Overall, it was a great experience. A big big thanks to the team of Denzong Leisure.|
|Mrs. Mohua Bhattacharyya|
|I had visited Kashmir with Vaishno Devi and it was a very nice experience. The hotels provided to us was really great to stay. The sightseeing was exactly what was sent to me in the itinerary. The guide was just excellent. In short the trip was more than what we had expected. We would love to go with Denzong in future.|