BOOK KOH SAMUI TOUR | KOH SAMUI PACKAGE TOUR & KOH SAMUI HONEYMOON PACKAGES | CALL +91-9836117777
|Destination||:||Koh Samui - Thailand|
|Duration||:||4 Nights / 5 Days|
|Pickup & Drop||:||Samui International Airport (USM) |
Bo Put, Ko Samui District, Surat Thani 84320, Thailand
|Click to Call Back|
|Hotels in Koh-Samui : Chaweng Resort |
Chaweng Beach Tambon Bo Put, Amphoe Ko Samui, Chang Wat Surat Thani 84320, Thailand / Similar
KOH-SAMUI HONEYMOON PACKAGE TOUR PLAN IN DETAIL
Day 1 : Koh Samui
- On arrival at Samui International Airport (USM), you will be met by our representative and then transfer to the hotel. Day free for leisure. Overnight at Hotel in Koh Samui.
Day 2 : Koh Samui
- Today after breakfast depart for Koh Samui Jungle Safari. Explore the tropical jungle and highland of rural Thailand. Overnight hotel stay.
Day 3 : Koh Samui
- After breakfast depart for an island tour. This tour takes you around Samui making you see the most interesting and unforgettable sights of the island. overnight hotel stay.
Day 4: Koh Samui (day free for leisure)
- Day free for leisure. Stroll on white sandy beaches and take a sun bath, plunged into crystal clear beautiful blue water lagoon, explore lush tropical green rainforests, magnificent coral reefs, scuba diving, snorkelling, frefeshing spa, sailing accross the coast, playing golf, dazzling nightlife and mouth watering delicious food. overnight at the Hotel in Samui.
Day 5 : Depart
- After breakfast relax and then check out from the hotel and get transferred to the airport to catch your return flight back home to India. Tour ends with sweet memories.
Koh Samui Package Tour Inclusions :
- 4 Nights Accommodation
- Daily American breakfast at hotels except on the arrival day
- Around the island tour
- Jungle safari
- Sightseeing on SIC basis
- English speaking guide
- All airport and hotel transfer PVT basis
How to Book Koh-Samui Package Tour :
- Just pay 25% of the package cost inclusive of taxes and full amount of the airlines cost. You will get a booking confirmation voucher within 240 minutes of the payment receipt and your booking status will be "BOOKING HOLD- CONFIRMED"
- Please do not forget to send one email to email@example.com marking a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
post payment mentioning your reference number. If you do not get voucher on-time you may call us at toll free: 18001214500 / +91-9836117777
Bank Account Detail (Current Account) :
- Denzong Leisure Private Limited - (Axis Bank)
Beneficiary Name - Denzong Leisure Private Limited
Bank Name - Axis Bank Ltd
Bank Account No - 913020027717487
IFS Code- UTIB0001574
Branch Address - Vivekananda Road, Kolkata-700007, INDIA
Branch Code - 1574
Swift Code: AXISINBB00153, BANK CODE: 211
- Denzong Leisure Private Limited - (State Bank Of India)
Beneficiary Name - Denzong Leisure Private Limited
Bank Name - State Bank Of India
Bank Account No - 33158453208
IFS Code - SBIN0001651
Branch Address - 83/1A, Vivekananda Road, Kolkata-700006, INDIA
Branch Code - 01651
Swift Code: SBININBB492, Bank Code: 0021
- Denzong Leisure Private Limited - (ICICI Bank)
Beneficiary Name - Denzong Leisure Private Limited
Bank Name - ICICI Bank Ltd
Bank Account No - 129305000443
IFS Code - ICIC0001293
Branch Address - 8,A.J.C Bose Road, Kolkata-700017, INDIA
Swift Code: ICICINBBCTS, Bank Code: 229
- Denzong Leisure Private Limited - (HDFC Bank)
Beneficiary Name - Denzong Leisure Private Limited
Bank Name - HDFC Bank Ltd
Bank Account No - 50200009650729
IFS Code - HDFC0000014
Branch Address - 2/6, Sarat Bose Road, Central Plaza,Kolkata-700020, INDIA
Swift Code: HDFCINBBCAL, Bank Code: 240#
- You can also use the following link where you can use your VISA credit / debit card to settle the payment. Transaction charges will be applicable. http://denzongleisure.com/paymentgateway/payrequestebs
Important Info :
- Confirmation are subject to actual booking process
- Need name as per passport details for holding a booking, for VISA process passport copy with two pp photo required
- INR Rates may be change due to ROE fluctuation
- Air fare is not guaranteed, it depends of availability
- The above is just a quotation and not a confirmation and rates are subject to change as per the availability of Hotel rooms. Hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking and rates are subject to change without any prior notice. The R.O.E of the USD is subject to change every day until the final payments are made.
- Accurate Arrival and Departure timing to be informed in advance
Terms and Conditions :
- Denzong reserves the right to re-arrange itinerary to suit hotel availability without changing the total number of days in each destination and without compromising any services.
Child Policy :
- Children above 10+ years will be charged 100% as per Adult Rate
- Children of 2+ to 10 sharing parent’s room will be charged as per CWB or CNB
- Children below 2 years Complimentary
- **Note: Hotels are very strict with the child policy. Please carry the age proof so that it can be produced when asked
*** Cancellation Policy :
- Less than 7 Days Prior to Date of Travel: 100% of the Package Cost as cancellation charge
- 7 – 15 Days Prior to Date of Travel: 75% of the Package Cost as cancellation charge
- 16 - 30 Days Prior to Date of Travel: 50% of Package Cost as cancellation charge
- More than 30 Days: Full Refund of Package Cost Excluding Processing Fees
Take an 80 minute flight from Bangkok, the capital city of Thailand and discover yourself far from the hustle and bustle of city life in a serene and tranquil tropical paradise garlanded with white sandy beaches, crystal clear beautiful blue water lagoon, lush tropical green rainforests, magnificent coral reefs, scuba diving, snorkelling, dazzling Nightlife and mouth watering delicious food – The place is Koh Samui.
Koh samui is a Tropical paradise located in the South China Sea of Siam Gulf. It is the third island of the Kingdom of Thailand, after Phuket and Koh Chang. Since last two decades, this island has become a hot spot for travellers not only from Asia but also from western country also and the places are:
Chaweng – is the biggest as well as busiest town in Koh Samui Island. It offers a lot of accommodation option and dazzling nightlife to every taste. From beachside small vendor to sophisticated cocktail bars, pubs, dance bar, girly bar Chaweng's nightlife is streets ahead of anywhere else on Samui in terms of choice.
Ang Thong National Marine Park – spreading over 100 square kilometres, is a pristine protected peninsula of 42 islands in the Gulf of Thailand with towering limestone mountains, thick jungle, white-sand beaches, fertile mangroves, waterfalls, hidden caves and lakes to explore. This place caters a rich variety of exotic wildlife and sea creatures. Snorkelling, hiking, sea kayaking, diving, sailing and simply relaxing on one of its idyllic beaches are the main activities to enjoy on Ang Thong.
Big Buddha Temple - sits majestically on a small rocky island off Koh Samui’s north-eastern corner and is often the first landmark people see when arriving to Koh Samui by Air. Known locally as Wat Phra Yai, this 12 meter long Buddha statue was built in 1972 and remains one of the island’s most popular attractions.
Jungle Trekking by Elephant, the national animal of Thailand and the symbol of royalty and strength is the most exiting activity in Koh Samui. The trek on a giant and gentle beast will take you through the lush green tropical rain forest, coconut plantations, river streams, refreshing waterfalls, exotic fauna and flora as nothing can stop the world’s largest land animal like elephant to explore this paradise in your way.
Ladyboy Cabarets – is another form of fun and entertainment throughout the sparkling evening in this island. A typical cabaret show may involve lip-synched interpretations of popular songs, elaborate costumes and make-up. So get in there and enjoy the show. This island is also famous for its butterfly garden, tiger zoo, snake theatre, snake farm, and monkey theatre. Sailing and playing golf is also a popular activity as the island has several world-class golf courses. All this makes the destination ideal for any kind of trip. Indeed this tropical paradise offers a delightful travel experience with sweet memories that will last forever as treasured for a lifetime.
HOW TO GET TO KOH SAMUI
Koh Samui is well connected with many international destinations but getting there is very easy within from Thailand also. Everyday there are dalily flights from Bangkok, Chiang Mai & Phuket. Koh Samui airport is located near to Chaweng Beach. It’s a privately owned picturesque airport operated by Bangkok Airways. Generally direct flight to Koh Samui cost a higher but there are cheaper option also. You can fly to an airport close to Koh Samui like Chumphon Airport or Surat Thani Airport and from there take a ferry to the main island. Airline like AirAsia and Nok Air offers Bangkok to Koh Samui "Joint ticket". If you buy one ticket, you can take both flight and ferry. It’s an easy and cheap way to get to Koh Samui. Usually, from Chiang Mai, Phuket, Krabi, Hat Yai or Bangkok there are daily flights to Koh Samui. So, choose your option and enjoy your Koh Samui Trip.
13 MUST THINGS TO DO DURING KOH SAMUI TOUR
Here are the things that must be in your wish list for your Koh Samui Package Tour :
- Visit "Ang Thong National Marine Park" a 100 sq km protected area
- Behold the 12 meter high Golden "Big Buddha" on the northern coast of Samui
- Dive into the crystal clear water of "Koh Tao" - a perfect place for scuba diving
- Visit the spectacular "Wat Plai Laem" a colourful Buddhist Temple near "Big Buddha"
- Sock your feet in "Namuang Waterfall" - the most picturesque waterfall in Samui
- See some unusual statue of Buddha in "Secret Buddha Garden" located interior in Samui
- Enjoy “Lady boy Cabaret Show” & Night Life in Samui
- Visit the mummified monk temple - Wat Khunaram
- Experience lip smacking Thai cuisine in exotic beaches
- Koh Samui is one of the best places for partying at beaches, pubs and bars
- Take a full body massage - the best things in to do in your Koh Samui Tour
- Book your seat for "Crocodile Show" - a unique thing in Thailand
- Enjoy an Elephant back open Jungle Safari and roam the Samui Island
Koh Samui is absolutely beautiful. It is an amazing little island located in South of Thailand. It is an ideal place for beach lovers, party lovers, nature lovers and fun loving people. There are lots of restaurants, pubs, food court that offer delicious Thai Food at budget price. Don’t forget to try seafood here. If you don't like spicy food - don't worry, just pass on your wish and lip smacking hot Thai dish will be in your table within minutes. Believe me, it's awesome. You can find anything from cheap street food to a five star restaurant here. Choice is yours.
Exploring Koh Samui is very easy. Lots of transportation is available here but the best option is hiring a scooter and roams around every nook and corner of the island. It's filled with lush green forest, white sandy beaches with clear bluish greenish water. There is everything that you can find here. People are extremely friendly, ever smiling and co-operative. Those who have visited here once, fall in love with the place. They don't need to visit Bangkok, Pattaya or anywhere else. Everything is here.
Koh Samui Tour from Kolkata is best. Denzong Leisure has Koh Samui travel expert who can guide you for your Koh Samui Package Tour any time. We provide 24x7 travel solution. You can book Koh Samui Package from anywhere in India. Whether it is Kolkata, Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai or Hyderabad - Our Thailand Tour expert will provide you the best itinerary within the budget permitted by you.
If you are honeymoon couple - Koh Samui is the best as it is less crowded than other beaches of Thailand. Enjoy your honeymoon with beaches, seas, sands, bikinis, foods, wine and of course a candle light dinner on the exotic beach. We will arrange everything for you and will make your Koh Samui Honeymoon Tour memorable. Talk to our Koh Samui expert and book your package at earliest to avoid any peak season surcharge.
Visa Processing Cost Per HeadINR2,500/-
Feel Free to Call us :
Head Office : 033-22640048/49
Regional Branches :
Siliguri : +91-8334990789
SPECIALITY OF DENZONG
- Company Owned Vehicle / Boat
- Trained Tour Guide on Company Payroll
- Local controlling office
- Essential Medical Kit available @24/7
- Special facilities for Senior Citizens and Infants
- Mobile Phone / Internet on-demand
Koh Samui Package Tour Koh-Samui Honeymoon Package Vacation in Koh Samui Cheap Koh Samui Travel Package Retirement Holidat Tour in Koh Samui Koh Samui best Discounted Deals Exotic Honeymoon Package in Koh Samui Koh-Samui Budget Packages Romantic Koh-Samui Honeymoon Package Koh-Samui Nightlife - Girls, Ladyboys, Bars
Bangkok Pattaya Package Tour
4.8 Stars Rating, out of 5
based on 21 Reviews
|Mr. Sitesh Mukherjee|
|It was my first Thailand Tour and it was amazing. Most importantly I went with my family only (not in group) with my 7 yrs old kid and all the arrangements were made with super professionalism starting from Airport pick-up, SIC coach arrangement to Pattaya/Bangkok Hotel, Alzcazar show/Coral Island tour, return etc. was fabulous. |
Hotel Marvel Garden in Pattaya was awesome with beautiful swimming pool and view from balcony. Coral island tour was super duper. I'll remember my first parasailing experience life long.
Bangkok arrangements was also very good. Specially I am very impressed with the tour guide lady's behavior and communication. The only thing I want to point out for hotel Dream Town room. It was bit dark, stuffy and most importantly there is no complimentary coffee pad/tea bags (generally provides in all hotels). So, this is one of the area I can see requires improvement. But the hotel location is within the main market and very good.
Generally the main attractions in Bangkok are Safari park & shows, Ocean world, Floating market etc which are not included in the package and we need to arrange from our own after reaching there. I think if this ones can be arranged (at least one for 4N/5D tour and based on travel itenary) will be nice.
Overall, it's a Excellent Thailand experience with Denzong Leisure, who deserves 9/10 rating. Looking forward to go with them again.
|Mr. Partha Dutta|
|It was a well managed Bangkok Pattaya Package Tour from Denzong Leisures. They have always extended help whenever required starting from booking of flight tickets to currency exchange.
I will certainly recommend to choose Denzong Leisures as there true Tour Guide always. |
|Mr. Projjal/Ms. Arindita|
|Our Bangkok Pattaya Tour was EXCELLENT, if it had to be described in one word. This was our first International trip and it was very well managed by the Denzong Leisure team (both India and Thailand). The hotels staff (Best Western-Phuket, Beverly Plaza- Pattaya and Bayoike Suite - Bangkok) treated us very well.
The vehicle transfer was very well coordinated and they were always on time. Special Thanks to Souvik, Jayita and Aniruddha for ensuring that we have a smooth experience throughout in Thailand. Overall we had a wonderful experience and would like to plan our future holiday’s trips with Denzong Leisure. |
|Ms. Shankhamala Das|
|Dear Mr. Dewanji, First of all I would like to thank you for the Bangkok-Pattaya trip. It was indeed a nice trip with my parents. The hotels were in good area. I would like to mention Golden Beach in Pattaya, especially. The room was good and the hospitality of the stuffs was superb. Baiyoke Suite in Bangkok was not bad either but the rooms were a bit old, and had to change room. |
The private cars and the drivers were good too. But I feel Bangkok city tour can be made a bit more interesting. The helpline was very helpful too.
Overall, this is not a bad start, looking forward to more trips With Denzong Leisure.
|Ms. Keerthi Venugopal (Bangalore)|
|Dear Abhijit, our Thiland trip (14th Feb – 19th Feb 2017) was well organized and closely monitored. The guides out there were very co-operative and timely organized. The Hotels in Pattaya and Bangkok were excellent. Thanks for everything.|
|Mr. Swapan Mondal|
|Hello Souvik, We have come back from Thailand Trip. My wife and myself are fully satisfied with all the arrangement and thanks for your outstanding service.|
|Recently along with my two other family members I visited Bangkok, Pataya and Phuket with Denzong Leisure. It was a fantastic experience. Everywhere we reached got warm welcome which were 100% punctual & absolutely in time. People who dealt with us in different encounter were absolutely well mannered. Hotels provided to us and food quality were excellent. The only problem we faced during our tour was that the guides/ drivers could not speak or understand English. Otherwise our entire tour to 3 cities of Thailand remained memorable and we r looking forward to participate many more tours in the future days. Thnx to team DL especially to Debarati Nag for planning the tour perfectly.|