BOOK KASHMIR SUMMER SPECIAL PACKAGE TOUR, KASHMIR HONEYMOON PACKAGES FROM KOLKATA AT BEST RATES
|Destination||:||Kashmir : Srinagar, Gulmarg, Sonmarg, Pahalgam|
|Duration||:||4 Nights / 5 Days|
|Pickup||:||Srinagar International Airport - Jammu and Kashmir|
|Tourist Attractions||:||Srinagar, Gulmarg, Sonmarg, Pahalgam, Mughal Garden, Dal Lake, Manasbal Lake, Shalimar Gardens, Nishant Gardens, Chashme Shahi, Badamwari Garden, Pari Mahal, Shankaracharya Temple, Vaishno Devi Temple, Hazratbal Shrine, Hari Parbat, Kheer Bhawani Temple, Betaab Valley, Yusmarg, Aru, Amarnath temple, Gurez, Dudhpathri, Bangus Valley, Patnitop, Poonch, Bhimgarh Fort, Ramnagar Fort|
|All Recommended Hotels in Srinagar|
|Hotel Shafaaf Plaza - Srinagar / Jannat Resorts / Similar|
|Hotel Grand Tabiyah - Srinagar / Milad / Kayzee / Park Plaza / Alhamra|
|Hotel Ibni Kabeer / Snow Palace / Grand Habib / Paradise Gateway|
|Hotel Royal Batoo / Grand Mahal / Pine Spring / G Mumtaz / Similar|
SUMMER VACATION SPECIAL KASHMIR PACKAGE TOUR PLAN IN DETAILS
Day 1 : Arrival Srinagar, Local Sightseeing
- On arrival at Srinagar Airport, you will be met by our representative / driver at the airport who will transfer you to Hotel / Dlx Houseboat. Half day tour of world famous Mughal Gardens i.e. Nishat Garden, Shalimar Garden and Cheshma Shahi. In the late Evening enjoy Shikara Ride on Dal lake up to 1 Hour. Then relax and overnight stay at Hotel in Srinagar.
Day 2 : Sightseeing (Srinagar – Gulmarg – Srinagar) - 108 kms
- After Breakfast leave Srinagar and start driving towards Gulmarg (2730 Mtrs abv Sea Level), one of the highest cable car in the world (Direct Payment Basis). In the evening return back to Srinagar. Overnight at Hotel in Srinagar.
Day 3 : Sightseeing (Srinagar – Sonmarg – Srinagar) - 168 Kms
- Sonmarg (2800 Mtrs abv sea level), which means "meadow of gold" has, as its backdrop, snowy mountain against a cerulean sky. The Sindh meanders along here and abounds with trout and mahseer, snow trouot can be caught in the main river. The visitors can have access to snow which is furnished all over like a white carpet. Ponies can be hired for the trip up to Thajiwas Glacier a major attraction during the summer months. In the evening return back to Srinagar. Overnight at Houseboat in Srinagar.
Day 4 : Sightseeing (Srinagar – Pahalgam - Srinagar) - 186 Kms
- Pahalgam (2440 Mtrs above sea level) means Valley of Shepherds. On the way visit Saffron fields, Avantipur ruins and Anantnag sulpher spring. Pahalgam is the most famous place for Indian Film Industry. Enjoy the nature charm of the valley. One can visit Betaab Valley, Chandanwari and Aru Valley in Pahalgam (Direct payment basis). In the evening return back and overnight stay at the houseboat in Srinagar.
Day 5 : Departure Srinagar
- After breakfast transfer in time to the airport to connect onwards destination flight. Tour end with sweet memories of Kashmir famously known as “Paradise On Earth”.
Kashmir Package Inclusions :
- Accommodation for 4 Nights in abovementioned Hotels/Houseboats
- All meals (Breakfast and Dinner)
- All transfer and sightseeing by Non AC Cars
- Shikara Ride on Dal Lake for 1 Hour
- Vehicle will be provided on point to point basis and not at disposal
- Inner line permits to visit restricted / protected areas
- Above rates include all hotel taxes, toll taxes and vat
Kashmir Tour Exclusions :
- Air Tickets / Train Tickets
- Pony Ride/Sledging (Procure by Bargaining on spot)
- Tips to waiters/drivers/any other person
- Monument fees at all places and gardens
- Thajiwas glacier/Baltal trip at Sonmarg (as this sightseeing is done by Local Taxi stand at Sonmarg only or by ponies against direct payment basis)
- Aru, Betaab valley and Chandanwari trip at Pahalgam (on direct payment basis and Subject to availability)
- Non-Veg item in Houseboat
- Any other expenses which is not mentioned in inclusions
- Tour Itinerary can be changed depending upon the availability of Hotels / Houseboat / weather condition
- All personal nature like video camera, tip, table drink, etc and any other
How to Book Kashmir Package Tour in Summer :
- Just pay 25% of the package cost inclusive of taxes and full amount of the airlines cost. You will get a booking confirmation voucher within 240 minutes of the payment receipt and your booking status will be "BOOKING HOLD- CONFIRMED"
- Please do not forget to send one email to firstname.lastname@example.org marking a copy to email@example.com
post payment mentioning your reference number. If you do not get voucher on-time you may call us at toll free: 18001214500 / +91-9836117777
Bank Account Detail (Current Account) :
- Denzong Leisure Private Limited - (Axis Bank)
Beneficiary Name - Denzong Leisure Private Limited
Bank Name - Axis Bank Ltd
Bank Account No - 913020027717487
IFS Code- UTIB0001574
Branch Address - Vivekananda Road, Kolkata-700007, INDIA
Branch Code - 1574
Swift Code: AXISINBB00153, BANK CODE: 211
- Denzong Leisure Private Limited - (State Bank Of India)
Beneficiary Name - Denzong Leisure Private Limited
Bank Name - State Bank Of India
Bank Account No - 33158453208
IFS Code - SBIN0001651
Branch Address - 83/1A, Vivekananda Road, Kolkata-700006, INDIA
Branch Code - 01651
Swift Code: SBININBB492, Bank Code: 0021
- Denzong Leisure Private Limited - (ICICI Bank)
Beneficiary Name - Denzong Leisure Private Limited
Bank Name - ICICI Bank Ltd
Bank Account No - 129305000443
IFS Code - ICIC0001293
Branch Address - 8,A.J.C Bose Road, Kolkata-700017, INDIA
Swift Code: ICICINBBCTS, Bank Code: 229
- Denzong Leisure Private Limited - (HDFC Bank)
Beneficiary Name - Denzong Leisure Private Limited
Bank Name - HDFC Bank Ltd
Bank Account No - 50200009650729
IFS Code - HDFC0000014
Branch Address - 2/6, Sarat Bose Road, Central Plaza,Kolkata-700020, INDIA
Swift Code: HDFCINBBCAL, Bank Code: 240#
- You can also use the following link where you can use your VISA credit / debit card to settle the payment. Transaction charges will be applicable. http://denzongleisure.com/paymentgateway/payrequestebs
Terms and Conditions :
- Denzong reserves the right to re-arrange itinerary to suit hotel availability without changing the total number of days in each destination and without compromising any services.
- The vehicle used is AC/NAC and is available for point to point services only and is not at disposal. Clients are requested to follow the itinerary.
- Payment of 25% of Package Cost at the time of booking and balance within 7 days prior travel date. Booking is confirmed on payment of booking amount.
Cancellation Policy :
- Less than 7 Days Prior to Date of Travel: 100% of the Package Cost as cancellation charge
- 7 – 15 Days Prior to Date of Travel: 75% of the Package Cost as cancellation charge
- 16 - 30 Days Prior to Date of Travel: 50% of Package Cost as cancellation charge
- More than 30 Days: Full Refund of Package Cost Excluding Processing Fees
Kashmir is the northwestern region of the Indian subcontinent. Until the mid-19th century, the term Kashmir geographically denoted only the valley between the Great Himalayas and the Pir Panjal mountain range. Today Kashmir denotes a larger area that includes the Indian-administered state of Jammu and Kashmir (which consists of the divisions: the Kashmir valley, Jammu and Ladakh), the Pakistani-administered Gilgit–Baltistan and the Azad Kashmir provinces, and the Chinese-administered regions of Aksai Chin and Trans-Karakoram Tract.
Situated on the banks of the river Jhelum and surrounded by beautiful lakes with glittering waters reflecting the rays of the sun, adorned with vibrant and beautiful houseboats sailing against the backdrop of the majestic Himalayan snow clad mountains, magnificent sunsets, floating markets, verdant greens, authentic Kashmiri cuisine and hospitable locals are just some of the reasons why tourists from all over the globe throng to this beautiful place – the 'Paradise on Earth'. Indeed Srinagar is a dream destination for every traveller. And no trip to Kashmir is complete without a stay on one of its Luxurious House Boats and a boat ride on a Shikara along the pristine Dal Lake.
The Dal Lake the prime attraction of Srinagar actually consists of 4 lakes connected by a intricate network of canals. The 4 lakes are namely Gargabal, Bod Dal, Lokut Dal and Nagin. Dal Lake also houses 3 island 2 of which are marked with four chinar trees at the four corners, thus are known as Char Chinar. First of the Char Chinar island is located on the Bod Dal and is known as Rupa Lank (Silver Island). Murad, brother of Arunagzeb, constructed the Rupa Lake. The second Char Chinar Island, known as Sona Lanka (Gold Island), is located on the the Lokut Dal, and over looks the holy shrine of Hazarat Bal.
Some of the must see places in this splendid lake side city include the well laid out Mughal Gardens, the pristine Dal Lake, a relaxing Shikara Ride, bow down at the Shankaracharya Temple, indulge in shopping for the famous Pashmina Shawls and Kashmiri Handicrafts and last but not the least, enjoy some adrenaline rushing activities like Skiing, Trekking, White Water Rafting, Paragliding, Camping and Kayaking.
Denzong Leisure Pvt Ltd, your best tour and travel advisor company from India, has come up with a variety of exciting Kashmir Package Tour Ex Srinagar / (Srinagar International Airport) at very reasobable price for Honeymoon Couple, Nature Lovers, Adventure Lovers, Holiday Makers and of course during Summer Vacations and Puja Holidays. To travel this beautiful place on earth "Jannat e Kashmir" book your Kashmir Package Tour from Denzong Leisure. Visit our website www.denzongleisure.com or Call at +919836117777 | Toll Free 1800 121 4500
BEST TIME TO BOOK KASHMIR PACKAGE TOUR
Kashmir, the paradise on Earth is all season tour destination. But the best time to book a Kashmir Package Tour is between late March to October as during this period the weather in Kashmir are at its best.
This period covers three seasons in Kashmir i.e. Spring (March-early May), Summers (early May-late August) and Autumn (September-November).
In autumn one can experience the heavenly charm of Kashmir. Basically autumn in Kashmir is synonymous with dried leaves of Chinar trees and saffron harvesting. The entire valley is dazzled with red fire like glowing Chinar leaves. Towards the end of November the spell binding charm of Chinar trees is worth observing. Its leaves change their colour from green to crimson red and turns pale yellow while it bid adieu. One would love the rustling sound of the leaves as they get trampled under the feet, one of the famous highlights of autumn is the saffron fields of Pampore, for which Kashmir is very famous.
Winter in Kashmir consist of December to early March when the entire valley wears a white blanket of snow. Those, who enjoy chilling weather and interested in skiing, winter is the time to be in Kashmir.
15 BEST THINGS TO INDULGE DURING YOUR KASHMIR TRIP
1. Shikara Ride on pristine Dal Lake (6:00 am to 5:00 pm / INR 150 - INR 250 Per Person)
2. Hava a tight sleep in a Kashmiri Houseboat (special for Honeymooners)
3. Dont miss Gondola cable car ride in Gulmarg (Ticket Sale : 9.00am - 3.00pm) / (Ride : 10.00am - 5.00pm)
4. Soak and Raft in the Lidder River (3 phase - Short:3km / Medium:8km / Long:28km)
5. Paragliding over magnificent kashmir valleys (Places are : Sonamarg, Gulmarg, Bhaderwah, Sanasar and Harwan)
6. Offer your taste buds some Kashmiri Cuisine (Mutton Rogan Josh, Modur Pulav, Matschgand, Yakhni or Yoghurt Lamb Curry, Kashmiri Muji Gaad, Aab Gosht, Goshtaba)
7. Ride a pony for Sightseeing (Pahalgam, Sonamarg, and Gulmarg)
8. Go for a Pilgrimage Tour (Amarnath Cave, Vaishnodevi Temple, Charar-e-sharif, Hazratbal Mosque, Jama Masjid Srinagar, Shankaracharya Temple)
9. Skiing and Snowboarding in winter (Powerhounds - Gulmarg / Jawahar Institute of Mountaineering and Winter Sports - Pahalgam)
10. Shop the authentic Kashmiri Pashmina Shawl & Kashmiri Dry Fruits (Worlds Best Saffron, Walnut kernels, Almond, Apricot, Figs, Apple) 11. Behold the amazing view of Kshmir by Train Trip from Baramulla to Banihal 12. Knock the gateway of Heaven - Nishat Garden, Tulip Garden, Shalimar Bagh, Chashma Shahi Garden, Pari Mahal 13. Get Clicked in Traditional Kashmiri Clothes 14. Sip the traditional Noon Chai / Butter Chai 15. Roam around Dal Lake and try some street food
THINGS YOU MUST CARRY FOR YOUR KASHMIR TRIP
As a traveller, you must be prepared for any circumstances while travelling. There may appear any harsh situation which you can control with some basic things you carry. Here is some list of them :
Identity Proof : Always carry your original ID proof with you as Jammu & Kashmir is the most sensitive part of India and anytime situation may go wrong. In that case it is only your ID proof that proves your nationality. So carry your Voter Card / Aadhaar Card / Driving Licence with you.
Keep / inform nearby contacts with you : If you have any contacts near that region / state like in Kashmir, Delhi, Haryana etc, let them inform about your journey or keep their address and contact no with you so that for any tough situation you can contact them for any help.
Medicines : This is one of the most important things in your travel kit or hand bag. Always carry basic medicine for fever, headache, vomiting, stomach upset and prescribed antiseptics, antibiotics, antacids and painkillers along with inhalers, pain relief sprays, band-aid, bandage & ointment for safe and secure journey.
Warm clothes and Jackets : Depending on your journey date you need to carry light (April – Oct) or Heavy (Nov – March) woollen clothes with you. Places like Gulmarg, Sonmarg and Pahelgam are very chilling throughout the year hence take proper precautions. It is advisable to carry water proof jackets or windcheater to avoid unseasonal rains.
Trekking Shoes/Boots : If travelling icy places like Gulmarg or Sonmagr during cold season, it is better to wear your own high thigh boots or gumboots to safe guard your legs though you can rent it from local stores.
Dry Fruits : Trust me, this is a must to be in your travel bags or hand bags. Kashmir is a hilly area and landslides may halt and stuck you in a place for long time. In that case only dry fruits can keep your hunger in control and alive.
Indeed the list is huge. Here we have provided some basic necessities to keep with you while travelling in Kashmir. In spite of the above listed things there are many to add on your item list like moisturisers, cold cream, extra carry bags, umbrella, adequate money, debit cards, credit cards, torch, candle, match stick, gas lighter, small rope, small knife, camera etc.
Kashmir Package Tour
4.6 Stars Rating, out of 5
based on 15 Reviews
|I am from Philippines. Spent a weekend in Kashmir booked through Denzong Leisure. My friend Cathrin booked the Kashmir Package Tour through email. Thanks to Mr. Basu for making our Kashmir trip really memorable. Kashmir is the best place for skiing. Very professional organization. Just back to our country via Delhi. Now we miss Kashmir.|
|Awesome Kashmir Tour this Summer. Had only four days. But thanks to meticulous planning and effort of the staff at Denzong Leisure, we could cover Pahelgam, Gulmarg and Srinagar fairly well. We landed on the day of election in Srinagar. But Denzong Leisure people took all care. Was very very lucky to make it to both Gulmarg Phase II and Tulip Garden. Gulmarg is simply out of the world. Dal lake Shikara Ride was so relaxing. Kids loved the Houseboat stay the most. At the end wished just life could just go on like this - family, friends and fun.|
|Mrs. Sudeshna Gangopadhyay|
|We were in a group of 4 families with 8 adults and 4 kids. We stayed in "Heaven on Earth" this summer. Had a marvelous experience with Denzong Leisure. The guides and drivers were very courteous. Picked us up from Srinagar Airport. There was curfew in the city, but tourists vehicles were allowed to go without any trouble. The drivers worked hard to find out a good restaurant for lunch. Reached Pahalgam in the evening. Next day, visited the beautiful Chandanwadi and Betaab Valley and then shifted to Gulmarg. On the 3rd day, went upto the 2nd phase of Gondola. Unless you go this place, you will not believe that such heaven exists on the earth. Weather God was kind enough during the entire trip. Breath-taking view from 4200 mts, all Whites. Imtiyaz was a great guide at Gulmarg. After coming back to phase 1, had lunch on restaurant on the snow. First time, experienced skiing, sledge, snow mobiles. It was an experience which we can never forget. Shifted to beautiful Srinagar in the evening and stayed in Super-Deluxe Monalisa House Boat. Again, that was an experience. Had Shikara Ride with lot of mouth-watering foods. Next day visited all the gardens. Overall, it was a great experience. A big big thanks to the team of Denzong Leisure.|
|Mrs. Mohua Bhattacharyya|
|I had visited Kashmir with Vaishno Devi and it was a very nice experience. The hotels provided to us was really great to stay. The sightseeing was exactly what was sent to me in the itinerary. The guide was just excellent. In short the trip was more than what we had expected. We would love to go with Denzong in future.|