BOOK LEH LADAKH PACKAGE TOUR FROM MANALI | MANALI LADAKH TOUR PACKAGES AT BEST PRICE | CALL +91-9836117777
|Duration||:||7 Nights / 8 Days|
|Attractions in Leh Ladakh Tour||:||Rohtang Pass, Keylong, Jispa, Darcha, Zingzing Bar, Baralacha La Pass, Sarchu, Gata Loops, Nakeela Pass, Lachulung La Pass, Pang, Tanglang La Pass, Upshi, Karu, Khardung La Pass, Nubra Valley, Hunder Village, Diskit, Confluence Of The Indus And Zanskar River, Spituk Monastery, Pangong Lake, Shey Palace, Thiksey, Changla Pass, Hemis Gompa, Hall of Fame, Gurudwara Patthar Sahib, Magnetic Hill|
|Tour Origination||:||From Manali|
|Tour Ends||:||At Leh (Kushok Bakula Rimpochee Airport)|
|Hotel Info||:||All Recommended Hotels & Camps in Leh, Nubra Valley, Pangong Lake, Sarchu|
|Standard Hotels in Leh|
|Deluxe Hotels in Leh|
|Super Deluxe Hotels in Leh|
|Luxury Deluxe Hotels in Leh|
|(Standard / Deluxe / Luxury / Super Deluxe) Camps in Nubra Valley|
|(Standard / Deluxe / Luxury) Camps in Pangong Lake|
|(Standard / Deluxe / Luxury) Camps in Sarchu|
LEH MANALI TOUR PLAN BY ROAD IN DETAIL
Day 1 : Manali to Sarchu (222 Km - Camp Stay)
- Today we start our journey to Leh stopping at Sarchu for a night. Today we cross Rohtang Pass (3978 m), Keylong (3350 m), Baralacha Pass (4890m) with overnight stopover at Sarchu (4253 m) - border of the states of Himachal Pradesh (Lahaul) and Jammu & Kashmir (Ladakh). Upon arrival in Sarchu we check in at our tented campsite for overnight stay.
Day 2 : Sarchu to Leh (255 Km - Leh Night Stay)
- Leave for Leh by early morning, through Nakeela and Lachangla Pass 16,617 ft. Lunch at Pang. After Lunch drive to Leh passing through Skyangchu Thang - (Biggest and Highest Plateau on Earth on Stretch of 42 Kms), Tanglang La Pass 17,585ft and Indus Valley. Upon arrival in leh you’ll met by our representative and check in at our Hotel
Day 3 : Leh to Nubra Valley via Khardungla (120 Km - Hunder Night Stay)
- Post breakfast we drive to Nubra Valley. The road journey from Leh to Nubra Valley passes over Khardung La (The Highest Motorable Road in The World) at 5,602 Mtrs / 18,390 Ft. From the pass, one can see all the way south over the Indus valley to seemingly endless peaks and ridges of the Zanskar range, and north to the giants of the Saser massif. Nubra Valley is popularly known as Ldumra or the valley of flowers. It is situated in the north of Ladakh between the Karakoram and Ladakh ranges of the Himalayas. The average altitude of the valley is 10,000 Ft. above sea level. Upon arrival in Nubra we check in at our Camp / Hotel in Hunder for Overnight stay. In the evening you can walk around the tiny villages to see how the locals live in this part of the world. A visit to a Ladakhi home can be arranged. Overnight stay at the Camp or Hotel.
Day 4 : Nubra Valley to Leh (120 Km - Leh Night Stay)
- After an early breakfast we check out from the Camp and drive to Hunder where you have opportunity to ride on a bacterian camel (double humped) amidst the sand dunes of this
high altitude desert with snow capped mountains on the horizon. Between Hunder and Diskit you come across sand dunes besides the road. Seen in isolation you could well be amongst the sand dunes of the Thar Desert in Rajasthan.
It is indeed a strange sight since immediately on the left of the road is rockymountains that characterize the Ladakhi landscape and in the distance can be seen snow-capped mountains. On the return stop at Diskit which
is the headquarter town of Nubra Valley. Stroll around the bazaar observing the shops and local people going about their daily chores. Diskit is famous for 515 years old Buddhist Monastery, lying magnificently situated
on a hilltop, facing the entire Valley.
Later we drive back to Leh in the late afternoon via Khardungla Top. On arrival at Leh you will check in to your Hotel. In the afternoon you can rest and relax.
Day 5 : Leh to Pangong Lake (120 Km - Night Stay at Pangong Lake Camp)
- After an early breakfast we leave for Pangong Lake enroute visiting Shey Palace, The ancient capital of Ladakh & famous for 3 Idiots Rancho School. Further 5 Kms driving through a picturesque landscape we reach Thiksey an impressive complex rising tier upon tier on a hill above the village. After visiting above two monasteries we drive further towards Changla Pass 5486 Mtrs. The long easy ascent takes you to Changla pass through its winding roads passing through Sakti Village. Stop at the Changla Pass for a quick photograph session and drive down to the village of Tangtse, where you can relax for a cup of tea. Leaving Tangtse for Pangong you pass through few small villages of Changthang and finally you can have a sudden view of the Pangong Lake situated at 14,000 feet (4,267 m). This famous blue brackish Lake of Pangong is 5/6 Kms wide and over 133 Kms long with half of it’s running the other side of the "Indo China Border". One rarely feels so close to nature and environment and the scenery is unforgettable. After the success of 3 Idiots, this beautiful natural location has attracted more tourists from all over the world. Upon arrival we check in at our Camp near Pangong Lake. Dinner & Overnight at the Camp.
Day 6 : Pangong Lake to Leh (Night Stay at Leh)
- Morning at leisure to explore the beauty of lake and later we drive back to leh enroute visiting Hemis Gompa, the largest monastic foundation of Drukpa Kagyu Order of Tibetan Buddhism. Drive further to Leh and check in at our hotel for Overnight.
Day 7 : Leh - Sham Valley - Leh (Night Stay at Leh)
- After breakfast you drive downstream along the River Indus on Leh – Kargil Highway. And start our sightseeing with Hall of Fame (Museum Constructed by India Army) near Leh is worth a visit for every Indian, and proceed further to Gurudwara Patthar Sahib Nestled deep in the Himalayas, A drive of another 4 km took us to Magnetic Hill which defies the law of gravity & further Driving through a picturesque landscape we reached the Confluence Of The Indus And Zanskar River. After visiting above places we drive back to Leh enroute visiting Spituk Monastery, Built in 15th century during the reign of Grags ‘bum-lde, these new Gelug-pa monastery was built like fortress on the summit of crags. In the evening you can stroll around the market place for some last minute souvenir shopping. Overnight at Hotel in Leh.
Day 8 : Depart Leh - (Fly Out)
- Tour concludes. Denzong Leisure Pvt. Ltd. thanks you for your patronage and ensures a punctual transfer to Domestic Airport to catch the flight for your onward Destination.
Leh Manali Package Tour Inclusions :
- Assistance upon arrival at Leh Hotel with Traditional with Welcome Drink (Hot Tea / Coffee / Kahwa) on arrival
- 01 Night Accommodation in Sarchu on twin sharing Basis as per the Itinerary with Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- 04 Nights Accommodation in Leh on twin sharing Basis as per the Itinerary with Breakfast and Dinner
- 01 Night Accommodation in Nubra Valley on twin sharing Basis as per the Itinerary with Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- 01 Night Accommodation in Pangong on twin sharing Basis as per the Itinerary with Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Morning Tea / Coffee with Biscuits on the day of departure
- Return airport and round trip transfers along with all sightseeing tours by Non-Ac Vehicle (Scorpio | Tata Safari | Tavera | Tata Grande for Standard Category) & (Innova | Xylo for Delxe, Super Deluxe, Luxury & Premium) & (08 & Above Pax based on Maxi Cab or Tempo Traveler or Similar) as per the itinerary (Manali Pick up till Leh Airport drop)
- Wild Life fees & Red Cross fee for Nubra Valley & Pangong Lake
Manali Ladakh Tour Package Exclusions :
- Government Service Tax (5%)
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Prices included”.
- The Services of Vehicle is not included on leisure days & after finishing the sightseeing tour as per the Itinerary
- Guide fee, Camera fee & any monument Entrances
- Medical & Travel Insurance
- Any changes you may choose to make during your tour
- Additional costs due to flight cancellation, road blocks etc
How to Book Leh Ladakh Package Tour from Manali :
- Just pay 25% of the package cost inclusive of taxes. You will get a booking confirmation voucher within 240 minutes of the payment receipt and your booking status will be "BOOKING HOLD- CONFIRMED"
Bank Account Detail (Current Account) :
- Denzong Leisure Private Limited - (Axis Bank)
Beneficiary Name - Denzong Leisure Private Limited
Bank Name - Axis Bank Ltd
Bank Account No - 913020027717487
IFS Code- UTIB0001574
Branch Address - Vivekananda Road, Kolkata-700007, INDIA
Branch Code - 1574
Swift Code: AXISINBB00153, BANK CODE: 211
- Denzong Leisure Private Limited - (State Bank Of India)
Beneficiary Name - Denzong Leisure Private Limited
Bank Name - State Bank Of India
Bank Account No - 33158453208
IFS Code - SBIN0001651
Branch Address - 83/1A, Vivekananda Road, Kolkata-700006, INDIA
Branch Code - 01651
Swift Code: SBININBB492, Bank Code: 0021
- Denzong Leisure Private Limited - (ICICI Bank)
Beneficiary Name - Denzong Leisure Private Limited
Bank Name - ICICI Bank Ltd
Bank Account No - 129305000443
IFS Code - ICIC0001293
Branch Address - 8,A.J.C Bose Road, Kolkata-700017, INDIA
Swift Code: ICICINBBCTS, Bank Code: 229
- Denzong Leisure Private Limited - (HDFC Bank)
Beneficiary Name - Denzong Leisure Private Limited
Bank Name - HDFC Bank Ltd
Bank Account No - 50200009650729
IFS Code - HDFC0000014
Branch Address - 2/6, Sarat Bose Road, Central Plaza,Kolkata-700020, INDIA
Swift Code: HDFCINBBCAL, Bank Code: 240#
- You can also use the following link where you can use your VISA credit / debit card to settle the payment. Transaction charges will be applicable. http://denzongleisure.com/paymentgateway/payrequestebs
Terms and Conditions :
- Voucher will be sent 3 days before departure date
- Check-In / Check-out time at all the properties would at 1200 hrs (Noon)
- There would be no refund for the road blocks at Nubra Valley | Pangong Lake due to natural calamity. The alternate accommodation Cost at Leh due to the same should be bear by the passenger directly.
- No Refund or Compensation for any unused services or transport in any kind of circumstance.
- No changes in the date of travel once booked
- Room allotment will be as per availability at the time of check in, floor or view preferences are not guaranteed.
- Food menu as per availability of vegetables based on Buffet | Fixed menus
- Any dispute will be subject to Delhi jurisdiction
- Any addition in Tax or Fuel charge done by Airlines / Transport Company etc will be chargeable to group members
- The above rates are applicable strictly for resident Indian citizens only
Important Note :
- Kindly note that names of hotels / Camps mentioned above only indicate that our rates have been based on usage of these hotels and it is not to be construed that accommodation is confirmed at these hotels until and unless we convey such confirmation to you. In the event of accommodation not becoming available at any of the above mentioned hotels, we shall book alternate accommodation at a similar or next best available hotel and shall pass on the difference of rates (supplement / reduction whatever applicable) to you.
- Our offer is based on usage of base category rooms at the mentioned hotels (unless specified otherwise) and if this category of rooms is not available we shall try to confirm accommodation in next available higher category of rooms and shall advise supplementary cost involved while conveying the status.
- We shall not be responsible for any change in the itinerary due to landslides, flight cancellations, weather conditions or any unforeseen circumstances. The additional cost incurred will be in addition to the cost during the month of October to April most of the camps | guest houses | hotels won’t be operational due to off season in various locations of Ladakh like Nubra Valley | Pangong Lake | Tsomoriri | Tsokar | Sham Valley | Kargil | Zanskar region etc. (So in that scenario best alternate accommodation will be provided with prior information to the guests at the time of booking)
*** Cancellation Policy :
- Less than 7 Days Prior to Date of Travel: 100% of the Package Cost as cancellation charge
- 7 – 15 Days Prior to Date of Travel: 75% of the Package Cost as cancellation charge
- 16 - 30 Days Prior to Date of Travel: 50% of Package Cost as cancellation charge
- More than 30 Days: Full Refund of Package Cost Excluding Processing Fees
Important Info for Ladakh Tour :
- Always carry drinking water and dry food
- Take Disprin with you if you want to go to Khardung La, as it is very high altitude of 5359m
- Temperature in Ladakh is too low and if you will throw any biodegradable item, it will remain in the same state for very long time, especially in snow, people defecate and the shit remains in the same form for years, so please try the Ladakhi winter toilets
- Interact with local people. They love to interact and it will also change your outlook
- People there are very friendly and hospitable. Do not betray them and respect them
- Carry warm clothes
- Make a first-aid box and carry proper medicines for headache, fever, and vomiting also in it (The Hotels & Camps we are using will be very much equipped with First Aid)
- Do not use plastic in Ladakh
- Vodafone connection does not work there and Airtel / Aircel / BSNL postpaid work well over there for roaming connectivity
- There is electricity problem in Leh, so it is better to take extra batteries for digital products like camera, mobiles phones, etc. Charge them fully before leaving for the tour. You may not get electricity at some remote places and also because of the cold, the battery gets discharged soon
- If you reach Leh by air, stay that day and do not plan to go anywhere for that day, as you will need a minimum day to acclimatize yourself. Drink plenty of fluids (that does not include alcohol), do not move much for the first one or two days
- Appeal: Ladakh is a "no polythene" zone. Kindly respect this and please carry back all the plastic you take with you
- Help Ladakhi government and people to keep Ladakh clean
- Refill your water bottles instead of buying new ones. Mountain water is good. If you have doubt, boil it and refill. Ladakhi guesthouse owners feel happy on refilling water for their guests
- Please respect Ladakhi culture. Do not make fun of them. Do not try to influence them with your western outlook. They are happy the way they are, in their natural form of culture
- Wear nice clothes covering your body while on roads, especially while visiting a Buddhist Gompa
- Encourage local business by eating local food, buying local items, and support local economy because modern things can be bought from anywhere in the world, but Ladakhi items you will only get in Ladakh
- People in Ladakh use to live interdependently and with multinational companies influencing them, they are being affected, so please support the local culture
WELCOME TO LADAKH - THE LITTLE TIBET
Ladakh - definitely a dream destination that every traveller will find during their Manali Ladakh Package Tour whether on rental Royal Enfield or boarding a flight. Step the sacred land of Tibetan Buddhism and explore the tranquility of this divine place with breathtaking snow-covered mountains, lush green Nubra valley & Hunder village, A camp stay on the bank of Pangong Lake under milky way surely will make you awe and give you a life time experience.
WHEN TO TRAVEL LADAKH?
Before booking your Ladakh Package Tour from Manali you must be familier with it's climates & temperature in various season. The winter temperature touches as low as minus 300 (Leh & Kargil) and minus 600 in (Drass). Subzero temperature prevails from December to February throughout Ladakh, whereas zero degree temp is experienced during rest of winter months. This results in freezing of all conceivable water resources. so we donot advic any traveller to take the risk of travel Ladakh during winter season. During summers the maximum temperature increases from 20 degree C to 38 degree C from July to August. It is the Best Time to Book Ladakh Tour Package.
TRAVEL TIPS FOR LADAKH TOUR
Most of Ladakh is at an altitude of more than 3000m, so you need to get acclimatized before you can set about. Your body needs to adapt to high altitude, as the higher you go, the air becomes rarified and the oxygen available for you to breathe becomes lesser. Even though your body is capable of adapting to 'thin air', you need to give it time to do so. This is what is called acclimatization. Acclimatization is essential to avoid acute mountain sickness (AMS). The symptoms include headache, lethargy, dizziness, and loss of appetite.
Acclimatization - If you are traveling by air to Leh (alt: 3505 M / 11505 ft), you must allow a day of complete rest for getting used to the high altitude and low level of atmospheric oxygen. High altitude sickness or Acute Mountain Sickness (AMS) is a risky condition faced by tourists who do not allow sufficient time for acclimatization upon reaching Leh by air.
High Altitude Pulmonary Oedema (HAPO) and High Altitude Cerebral Oedema (HACO) are very serious forms of acute mountain sickness. These are life-threatening ailments and require immediate medical attention.
The most common symptoms of Acute Mountain Sickness (AMS) are: breathlessness; coughing; disturbed sleep, headache, inability to concentrate; lassitude, loss of appetite, nausea etc.
The following precautions are necessary to avoid such problems:
• Take complete rest at least for a day after arrival
• Move about slowly and breathe deeply till your body get used to the lower oxygen level.
• When trekking, do not permit your trekking guide to go any faster than you (and your group) can comfortably move.
THINGS TO CARRY DURING MANALI TO LEH TOUR PACKAGES
During Manali to Leh Road Tour Packages do not forget to carry Woolen Wear, Drinking Water, Energy Foods & Drinks, Dry Fruits, Medical Kit (First Aid Box), Tool-kit for emergency usage (Petrol Pipe and funnel, Torch Light (with extra set of cells), Emergency Light, Matchbox, Candle, Power Banks (for mobile phones & cameras), Sunglasses, Caps, Sunscreen, Cold Creams.
Safety Tips & Guidelines - Take time to get acclimatized with the atmosphere, Maintain peace while visiting the local villages, religious centres or other such places, Abide by the rules and regulations imposed by the officials, Do not hurt the sentiment of the local people, Obtain required permissions and other permits to visit certain places, Ensure you have a Postpaid SIM card with you.
*** Behaviour Code - Please keep your affection for your partner as a private matter and confined to your own rooms or tents, but not for public display, on the street, in religious buildings, in restaurants or at public events.
Feel Free to Call us :
Head Office : 033-22640048/49
Regional Branches :
Siliguri : +91-8334990789
SPECIALITY OF DENZONG
- Company Owned Vehicle / Boat
- Trained Tour Guide on Company Payroll
- Local controlling office
- Essential Medical Kit available @24/7
- Special facilities for Senior Citizens and Infants
- Mobile Phone / Internet on-demand
Ladakh Package Tour
4.7 Stars Rating, out of 5
based on 12 Reviews
|Ladakh Package Tour Review|
|Reviewed by Ms. Meeta Singh, Pune
Excellent Leh Ladakh Package Tour - Agency Denzong Leisure
First of all a very big thank you for the amazing Ladhakh trip you have arranged for us, It was an awesome trip and the memories are going to be etched in our mind forever. Here I am with my views on the accommodation and hospitality we received at all the destinations.
Leh: both the hotels were good. Hotel “Spic-n-Span” was good in terms of location & food. Hotel “Ladhakh Palace” was good in terms of hospitality & room. Rooms in “Ladhakh Palace” were quite spacious and big, “Spic-n-Span” has very good location, dot in the market, and the hotel was also very well maintained, with all the amenities. If I ignore the size of the room, “Spic-n-Span” is better option than “Ladhakh Palace”. Overall quite satisfactory.
Sham Valley (Namra Hotel): Location of the hotel was very good, well maintained, keeping in mind the remoteness of the place, perfect camping site, especially for people travelling in big group, room were good with basic amenities and all, staffs was very good and cooperative, food was very tasty, my husband and son gorged on them. Overall a good experience.
Nubra Valley & Pangong: Accommodation u provided at Nubra and Pangong were not up to mark, we think that Denzong could have tied up with other good camp site in the vicinity, there were many other good options available there, camp at Nubra valley was still bearable, but Pangong lake camp was not good, though they tried their best to make our stay comfortable, but still keeping in mind the harsh weather condition there, they could have updated their camp with more facilities.
Keeping all things in mind, overall we are very happy with this memorable trip and want to extend our thanks to You and all your staff and people involved in planning and executing this wonderful and memorable trip for us.
I would certainly recommend you and your company to my friends and family for their travel plans.