BOOK CUSTOMIZED BHUTAN TOUR, BHUTAN PACKAGE TOUR FROM EXPERT | BEST PRICE GUARANTEED | CALL +91-9836117777
|Destination||:||Bhutan - Thimphu (2N) | Paro (2N)|
|Duration||:||4 Nights / 5 Days|
|Pickup and Drop||:||Hasimara Station / Paro Airport|
|Different Distances :|
|Click to Call Back|
|Hotel Info||:||Hotels in Bhutan|
|2 Star Hotels in Thimphu : Singey / Dhaensa / Horizon / Similar|
|2 Star Hotels in Paro : Sonam Tropel / Aum Home Stay / Hotel City / Similar|
|3 Star Hotels in Thimphu : Zimkhang Cottage / Peaceful Resort / Shantideva / Similar|
|3 Star Hotels in Paro : Hotel Dorjiling / Yanki Resort / Takshang Paradise|
|4 Star Hotels in Thimphu : White Tara / Ramada / Migmar / Similar|
|4 Star Hotels in Paro : Metta Resort & Spa / Udumwara Resort / Similar|
|5 Star Hotels in Thimphu : Le Meredian / Taj Tashi / Termalinka Resort & Spa / Similar|
|5 Star Hotels in Paro : Le Meredian / Naksel Boutique Hotel & Spa / Similar|
|The following points are to be noted for Child Rate |
** Children above 10+ years will be charged 100% as per Adult Rate
** Children of 5+ to 10 sharing parent’s room will be charged as per CWB or CNB
** Children below 5 years Complimentary
(Hotels are very strict with the child policy. Please carry the age proof so that it can be produced when asked)
BHUTAN TOUR PLAN / ITINERARY IN DETAIL
Day 1 : Pick up from Hasimara Station / Paro Airport, transfer to Thimphu
- On arrival at Hasimara Railway Station you will be greeted by our official and transferred to Phuentsholing (298 Mts /977 Fts), a small town at the Indo-Bhutan border. Have your lunch in an Indian Hotel. Post lunch Immigration formalities will be done and you will be transfer to Thimphu. (178 kms / 06 hrs) which lies at an elevation of 2300m. Thimphu lies in a beautiful valley, sprawling up a hillside on the west bank of the Thimphu Chhu River and has a total area of about 1,809 sq. kms. Evening at your own leisure. Visitors can enjoy relaxing walk in the valley at evening. Be sure to sink your teeth into Momo Kopi, Steam Dumplings filled with finely chopped cabbage, onions, cheese and butter. Overnight at Hotel in Thimphu.
Day 2 : Ex Thimphu Sightseeing
- After breakfast go for morning sightseeing - visit the Indigenous Hospital where traditional old art of healing is still practiced, Art & Craft school, National library, Royal Goldsmith Workshop and Handicraft Centers. Afternoon visit the Memorial Chorten built in the memory of the late King Jigme Dorji Wangchuck, Buddha Park, 15 century Changangkha Monastery, Motithang Mini Zzoo to see the rare "Takin" national animal of Bhutan and drive further down with good view of the Thimphu valley. Visit the new Drupthob Nunnery Temple and free time in the market. Overnight at Hotel in Thimphu.
Day 3 : Transfer to Paro
- After breakfast transfer to Paro (approx 4 hrs drive) covering some on way sightseeing. Every turn on the way comes with surprise and scenic view of the mountain and nature. Visit the historic ruins of the Drukgyal Dzong, built in 1647. Check in at resort. Paro’s main street features shops on both sides, all crammed with brasswares, silk and cotton scarves, incense sticks, silver filigree jewellery, gho (Bhutanese National Dress for Men) which can be matched with elaborately embroidered boots, kira (wrap-around sarong worn for Bhutanese women) and prayer flags that one could string across any open space to seek blessings for loved ones and friends. Evening at leisure. Overnight at Hotel in Paro.
Day 4 : Ex Paro Sightseeing
- After breakfast drive 12 kms north of Paro to visit Paro Taktsang or "Tiger’s Nest Monastery" is one of the most famous places to visit in Bhutan and one of the holiest sites in Bhutan. It is perched on a steep granite cliff at 2950 metres overlooking northern paro valley. The place is especially venerated because of its association with Guru Rimpoche and is believed that more merit is gained if we meditate even for a minute in Tasktshang than many months in other places. The main temple was built in 1692 and the temple was badly damaged by fire several times with the most recent one being in 1998. It will take about 2-3hr to hike to the monastery. (One way). Evening at your own leisure. Overnight at Hotel in Paro.
Day 5 : Drop to Hasimara
- After breakfast transfer Paro Airport / Hasimara Railway Station via Phuentsholing (7HRS drive) and the services end with Sweet Memories.
Bhutan Package Tour Inclusions :
- Return Flight Ex Kolkata (for Puja Spl Packg)
- 4 Nights accommodation in above mention property / similar
- All transfer by Luxury 4 seater car / more than 5 heads free updation to SUV
- Meal Plan – CPAI (Breakfast as a complimentary)
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Immigration charges
- 1 Full day Thimphu local sightseeing
- Buddha point
- Holy Hike to World famous – Paro Taktsang / Tiger Nest Monastery
- Half day Paro city tour
- English / Hindi speaking driver cum guide
- All transfer will be on point to point basis
Bhutan Tour Package Exclusions :
- Expenses of personal nature
- Entree Fees
- Ac / Heater
- Professional tour guide
- Any other items not mentioned in ‘Cost Includes’
How to Book Bhutan Tour Package :
- Just pay 25% of the package cost inclusive of taxes and full amount of the airlines cost. You will get a booking confirmation voucher within 240 minutes of the payment receipt and your booking status will be "BOOKING HOLD- CONFIRMED"
- Please do not forget to send one email to email@example.com marking a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
post payment mentioning your reference number. If you do not get voucher on-time you may call us at toll free: 18001214500 / +91-9836117777
Bank Account Detail (Current Account) :
- Denzong Leisure Private Limited - (Axis Bank)
Beneficiary Name - Denzong Leisure Private Limited
Bank Name - Axis Bank Ltd
Bank Account No - 913020027717487
IFS Code- UTIB0001574
Branch Address - Vivekananda Road, Kolkata-700007, INDIA
Branch Code - 1574
Swift Code: AXISINBB00153, BANK CODE: 211
- Denzong Leisure Private Limited - (State Bank Of India)
Beneficiary Name - Denzong Leisure Private Limited
Bank Name - State Bank Of India
Bank Account No - 33158453208
IFS Code - SBIN0001651
Branch Address - 83/1A, Vivekananda Road, Kolkata-700006, INDIA
Branch Code - 01651
Swift Code: SBININBB492, Bank Code: 0021
- Denzong Leisure Private Limited - (ICICI Bank)
Beneficiary Name - Denzong Leisure Private Limited
Bank Name - ICICI Bank Ltd
Bank Account No - 129305000443
IFS Code - ICIC0001293
Branch Address - 8,A.J.C Bose Road, Kolkata-700017, INDIA
Swift Code: ICICINBBCTS, Bank Code: 229
- Denzong Leisure Private Limited - (HDFC Bank)
Beneficiary Name - Denzong Leisure Private Limited
Bank Name - HDFC Bank Ltd
Bank Account No - 50200009650729
IFS Code - HDFC0000014
Branch Address - 2/6, Sarat Bose Road, Central Plaza,Kolkata-700020, INDIA
Swift Code: HDFCINBBCAL, Bank Code: 240#
- You can also use the following link where you can use your VISA credit / debit card to settle the payment. Transaction charges will be applicable. https://denzongleisure.com/paymentgateway/payrequestebs
Terms and Conditions :
- Denzong reserves the right to re-arrange itinerary to suit hotel availability without changing the total number of days in each destination and without compromising any services.
- The vehicle used is AC/NAC and is available for point to point services only and is not at disposal. Clients are requested to follow the itinerary.
- Payment of 25% of Package Cost at the time of booking and balance within 7 days prior travel date. Booking is confirmed on payment of booking amount.
Cancellation Policy :
- Less than 7 Days Prior to Date of Travel: 100% of the Package Cost as cancellation charge
- 7 – 15 Days Prior to Date of Travel: 75% of the Package Cost as cancellation charge
- 16 - 30 Days Prior to Date of Travel: 50% of Package Cost as cancellation charge
- More than 30 Days: Full Refund of Package Cost Excluding Processing Fees
Bhutan, a country resting peacefully in the lap of eastern Himalayas, is one of those very few places that can probably take you back in time. Around 73% of the land drenched in wild greenery, the flag with dragon engraved on it, the rice that is born red, the place which is believed to be haunted by multiple demons and protected by multiple gods, the innocence of the locals that still believe that snowman exists and dragons spit fire, the land that has preserved the rarest of the nomadic tribes and fauna on the list of 'red-alert' is what Bhutan is made up of. Not very well known amongst the tourist crowd, Bhutan indeed offers some mystical, magical places to visit for the intrepid traveller.
Paro - lies in Western Bhutan at an elevation of 2280 m. As the only airport is located here, it is the gateway into this mystical kingdom. The main tourist attractions in Paro are :
Taktshang - or "Tiger’s Nest" is one of the most famous places to visit in Bhutan and one of the holiest sites. It is perched on a steep granite cliff at 2950 metres overlooking northern Paro valley. The place is especially venerated because of its association with Guru Rimpoche and is believed that more merit is gained if we meditate even for a minute in Tasktshang than many months in other places. The main temple was built in 1692 and the temple was badly damaged by fire several times with the most recent one being in 1998.
Rinpung Dzong - or “the fortress of the heap of jewels” was built in 1646 by Shabdrung Ngawang Namgyal to defend the Paro valley from Tibetan invasion and presently it serves as central monastic and administrative seat of the district of Paro. It is one of Bhutan’s most impressive and finest examples of Bhutanese architecture. It is different for other Dzongs in Bhutan as it is in a square and the “utse” (central tower) is surrounded by the outer structure. The dzong houses one of the most sacred “Thongdrol” (meaning religious banner) about 20 sq. metres and is displayed only once a year during the Paro Tshechu (annual festival). The third king of Bhutan was crowned in this dzong.
Nya-mey Zam - or “the bridge with no fish” is the bridge that connects Paro town to the dzong. It is one of the finest specimens in Bhutan and locals believe that if one sees a fish in the river, it is an ill omen. The earlier bridge which could be folded during war was washed away by flood in 1969.
Ta Dzong - Strategically located on a hill above the dzong and built in 1649 is the Ta Dzong. "Ta" means to see/watch and “dzong” means fortress. This monument served as a watch tower to the Paro Dzong. There is said to be an underground tunnel that leads to the water supply below. The structure was converted to the National Musuem in 1968. Ta Dzong holds a fascinating collection of art, relics, religious thangkha paintings, exquisite postage stamps, coins and handicrafts and a small natural history collection.
Holidays in Bhutan can be a lot of fun. Denzong Leisur has designed this beautiful Bhutan Package Tour from India with best price and offer. Book this Bhutan Tour Package from Denzong Leisure. Avail the Best Bhutan Deal and make your Bhutan Holidays and Bhutan Vacation Trip memorable. Travel Bhutan, Plan your Honeymoon Tour, and explore various Tourist Attractions in Bhutan. This Cheap Bhutan Package is value for money.
WEATHER OF BHUTAN
In Thimphu the temperature ranges from -2.5°C in January to 25°C in Summer with a rainfall of 100 mm. In the high mountain regions the average temperature varies from 0°C in winter to10°C in summer, with an average of 350mm of rain.
In the Central parts of the country the climate cools a bit, changing to temperate and deciduous forests with warm summers and cool, dry winters. In the far Northern reaches of the kingdom the weather is cold during winter. Mountain peaks are perpetually covered in snow and lower parts are still cool in summer owing to the high altitude terrain.
DO'S IN BHUTAN
Although Bhutan welcomes foreigners these days especially for those on their last minute all inclusive holidays, the country is extremely conscious regarding its culture.
The greeting in the Bhutanese language Dzonkha for "Hello" is "Kuzu Zangpo la", and say "Tashi Delek" for "good bye" or "good luck".
All the citizens, except India and Bangladesh, need VISA to enter into Bhutan.
VISA should be applied minimum 30 days before you plan to visit Bhutan.
One needs Route Permits to travel in Bhutan and this is provided by the Immigration office at Thimpu.
Either carry Nu(Bhutan's currency) or INR (Indian Rupees).Both are accepted in Bhutan, though 500 and 1000 Indian rupee notes might not be as easily accepted.
Use right hand while giving or receiving something. Pass the holy sites keeping them on your right side.
US dollars are pretty widely accepted in Bhutan, but you are still advised to exchange some of your currency to Bhutan's currency i.e ngultrum (Nu) or Indian Rupee for buying small items and for the really remote places. There are not many ATM machines nearby except major cities like Thimpu, where also international ATM/credit cards might or might not work.
Do bring MasterCard - NOT Visa or other credit cards. Banks, ATM's will NOT give cash on a Visa credit card in Thimpu or Paro and other areas as well and only a few merchants will take credit cards.
WHAT YOU SHOULD'T DO DURING BHUTAN TOUR
Tobacco is absolutely prohibited in Bhutan. The tourists might use it, but extra care should be taken. Selling or giving tobacco to the locals is also a crime.
Make sure you take off your footwear before you enter into any religious place.
You are advised to dress discretely and modestly in Bhutan. If you’re visiting any Bhutanese temple (Tsechu), they’d admire you if you wear their national dress gho and kira, also make some donation to Tsechu.
Foreign nationals are not permitted to carry Indian rupees across the border to and from India.
Buying and selling of antiques is strictly forbidden in Bhutan. In general, please observe the local traditions and customs, it is a place with many of those. Refer to the DO's and DONT's of your planned destinations for more specific information.
Don't jump to give toys or treats to children in exchange for photo offers. Locals are careful not to breed a generation of children who beg tourists, as happens - but adults likely will not object out loud out of politeness.
*** HOW TO GET PERMIT FOR BHUTAN TOUR
Indian nationals do not require any visa for Bhutan. A permit will be issued at the entry point on production of a Passport or Voter ID and 04 Passport size photographs. We can also arrange the permit ahead of travel provided all documents are submitted 15 days prior travel to our registered office.
Restricted Area Permit for Punakha / Wangdue: Restricted Area Permit is required to visit Punakha / Wangdue from Home Ministry of Bhutan. Please bring 02 passport size photographs and Voter ID card or Passport of each person including child. This special permit is given only after guest has entered Thimphu. Permit are not issued on Saturday and Sunday and Govt Holidays.
Above rates are for Indian National and Bangladeshi National only.
For Bangladeshi National double entry visa is Mandatory.
The rates quoted in the packages are on per person basis till 31st December 2015 (High seasons surcharge will be applicable during the Festivals & Peak season).
The above mentioned hotels will be confirmed as per the room availability. Otherwise similar category hotel will be provided.
Bhutan is a smoke free country, Smoking and Tobacco is strictly prohibited in Bhutan.
The booking will be confirmed only after we receive 25% of the tour cost as advance.
Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary will be charged extra.
Children below the age of 18 can carry school/college Id card for the Permit.
OUR BHUTAN OFFICE ADDRESS :
Denzong Leisure Pvt Ltd
Near Lhaki Hotel, Pelkhil Lam
A. Meal : Additional Per Head:
MAP INR : 4,500/-
AP INR : 7,000/-
Pic-up from Bagdogra/NJP
Suv: 3,000/- hutchback: 2,500/-
Feel Free to Call us :
Head Office : 033-22640048/49
Regional Branches :
Siliguri : +91-8334990789
SPECIALITY OF DENZONG
- Company Owned Vehicle / Boat
- Trained Tour Guide on Company Payroll
- Local controlling office
- Essential Medical Kit available @24/7
- Special facilities for Senior Citizens and Infants
- Mobile Phone / Internet on-demand
Also Check →
Starting from Rs 35,900/- Per Head (all tax incl)
Also Check →
Starting from Rs 39,499/- Per Head (5% GST Excl)
Also Check →
Starting from Rs 64,440/- Per Head (5% GST Excl)
Bhutan Tour Package From Kolkata Bhutan Tour Packages From Mumbai Bhutan Tour Package From Siliguri Bhutan Tour Plan Bhutan Tour Itinerary Bhutan Tour Package From Phuentsholing Bhutan Tour Package From Hasimara Bhutan Tour Packages From Ahmedabad Bhutan Festivals 2018
Bhutan Package Tour
4.9 Stars Rating, out of 5
based on 45 Reviews
|I love Bhutan...its very awesome place.... I enjoyed a lot.... hotels provided us was too good.... and very tasty food offered by bhutanese people.... Our Guide Sonam Wango was having lots of knowledge about every place.... she took care of us in a very well manner and our driver was also soo polite and well mannered... Thanks Denzong Leisure a lot for this Succesful Trip... Will be visiting again to Bhutan...|
|Dear Jayita, our Bhutan Tour was very comfortable and well arranged. All Hotels were very good. Hotel Tashiling in Punakha was very good. It was our good luck that we got an excellent driver Mr. Gopal Roy who always stood beside us and taken care of everything. THANKS FOR ALL GOOD PLANNING|
|We had a trip to Bhutan from 12.08.20014 to 17.08.2014. It was a well organized and closely monitored by Denzong's executives. The driver was very co-operative. The hotels in Paro & Phuentsholing were excellent rather than hotel in Thimphu. Otherwise the whole trip was well organized and peaceful. |
I will surely recommend Denzong Leisure to my friends & relatives
|Miss Gayatri Ghosh|
|Never expected that Bhutan is such a nice place, full of oxygen. At a age of 71 feeling like 21 after taking few deep breath. We a group of senior citizen ladies travelled Bhutan arraged by Denzong Leisure. The hotel and resorts were above expectation only food was all tasteless and boiled, but could not say anything as very preety young ladies were serving food. "Tashi Delek" (only word we earned in local language)|
|ENJOY ENJOY & ENJOY..THIS idiom is associate with my 1st international trip in Bhutan, Thanks to Denzong Leisure by help me in this sweet memorable experience.|
|Indrajit Sen Sharma|
|Hi Jayita, We've enjoyed the whole Bhutan Package Tour. You've done a brilliant job. All the choices for stays were excellent specifically Migmar and Tenziling.|
The only observation is that the traveling time is actually a bit long for Bumthang, so the alternative can be to fly from Paro to Bumthang and then come back from there by car.
|We are very greatful for having an amazing Honeymoon Trip to Bhutan thanks to Ms. Sangeeta of Denzong. She is so helpful, polite and humble and took care of everything from pickup to our drop in Paro. Everything that she promised and arranged was just great. Hotels, Meals, Sightseeing was perfect. She arranged a honeymoon spl cake and candle light dinner for us and that was the most exiciting part of our trip. Tank you Sangeeta, Thank you Denzong.|
|Went to Bhutan, wonderful experience it was. good vehicle, hotels. Special thanks to Meghma for planning the whole trip so well.|
|Ran Vijay Singh|
|We had a wonderful family trip to Bhutan recently. Many Thanks to Sunanda Sanyal for great planning starting with itinerary, air ticketing to spacious hotels with balcony having nature’s view and good food. Vehicles provided was very comfortable with nice and courteous drivers. We loved the trip and there was never any dull moment. We look forward to future trips with Dengzo Leisure.|