BOOK BHUTAN HONEYMOON TOUR, BHUTAN HONEYMOON SPECIAL TOUR PACKAGES AT BEST PRICE | CALL +91-9836117777
|Destination||:||Bhutan (Thimphu 2N / Punakha 1N / Paro 2N)|
|Duration||:||5 Nights / 6 Days|
|Pickup and Drop||:||Hasimara Railway Station - This Station is Located in Central Dooars|
|Denzong Leisure Private Limited is specialist in Bhutan Package Tour, Bhutan Honeymoon Packages, Bhutan Hotel Bookings, Bhutan Flight Bookings etc. Every month Denzong Leisure organise several Bhutan Fixed Departures From - Kolkata / Delhi / Mumbai / Ahmedabad. Company has experienced staff working with Bhutan since last 11 years and equipped with all types of local services. Not very well known amongst the tourist crowd, Bhutan indeed offers some mystical, magical places to visit for the intrepid traveler. Email: email@example.com or Call +919836117777 | Toll Free 1800 121 4500|
|Distances To Remember :|
|Click to Call Back|
|Hotel Info||:||All Recommended 3 Star Hotels for Bhutan Tour|
|3 Star Hotels in Thimphu : Zimkhang Cottage / Peaceful Resort / Shantideva / Similar|
|3 Star Hotels in Paro : Hotel Dorjiling / Yanki Resort / Takshang Paradise / Similar|
|3 Star Hotels in Punakha : Damchen Resort / Meri Puensum Resort / Hotel Kingalin / Similar|
|The following points are to be noted for Child Rate |
** Children above 10+ years will be charged 100% as per Adult Rate
** Children of 5+ to 10 sharing parent’s room will be charged as per CWB or CNB
** Children below 5 years Complimentary
(Hotels are very strict with the child policy. Please carry the age proof so that it can be produced when asked)
HONEYMOON SPECIAL BHUTAN TOUR PLAN IN DETAIL
Day 1 : Pickup from Hasimara. Transfer to Thimphu (170km / 05 Hrs drive)
- Meet and Greet upon arrival at Hasimara Railway Station and transfer to Thimphu, the capital of Bhutan, lies at an elevation of 2300 m. Visitors can enjoy relaxing walk in the valley at evening. Overnight at Hotel in Thimphu.
Day 2 : Thimphu - Signtseeng
- After breakfast go for morning sightseeing - visit the Indigenous Hospital where traditional old art of healing is still practiced, Art and Craft school, National library, Royal goldsmith workshop and Handicraft centers. Afternoon visit the Memorial chorten built in the memory of the late King Jigme Dorji Wangchuck, 15 century Changangkha monastery, Motithang mini zoo to see the rare "Takin" national animal of Bhutan and drive further down with good view of the Thimphu Valley. Visit the new Drupthob nunnery temple and free time in the market. Overnight at Hotel in Thimphu.
Day 3 : Early morning transfer to Punakha / Wangdue Sightseeing (70 kms–2.30 hrs drive)
- Morning drive to Wangduephodrang, with a stop enroute for tea at Dochu La Pass (3,100 meters), where on a clear day you can get spectacular views of the Himalayas. In Wangdue, stop at Mehsina village and visit Chime Lhakhang - The Temple of Fertility built in 15th century by Lama Drukpa Kinley. (This monk is popularly known as the Devine madman for his philosophy, Salvation through sex). Afternoon drive to Punakha, the former capital of Bhutan, and visit Punakha Dzong, which is note worthy both for being one of the most beautiful dzongs in Bhutan and also for having been built by the first Shabdrung in 1637. Overnight at Hotel in Punakha.
Day 4 : Morning transfer to Paro (143 kms/4 hrs). Half Day Sightseeing at Paro
- After breakfast transfer to Paro (Approx 2-4 hrs), covering some on way sightseeing. Every turn on the way comes with surprise and scenic view of the mountain and nature. Visit the historic ruins of the Drukgyal Dzong, built in 1647. Also visit Ta Dzong, one of the finest natural museums in South Asia. Rinpung Dzong which is in the same location as Ta Dzong, built in 1645 to defend the valley against Tibetan Invaders. Nya-mey Zam or “the bridge with no fish” is the bridge that connects Paro town to the dzong. It is one of the finest specimens in Bhutan and locals believe that if one sees a fish in the river, it is an ill omen. Paro's main street features shops on both sides, all crammed with brasswares, silk and cotton scarves, incense sticks, silver filigree jewellery, gho (Bhutanese National Dress for Men) which can be matched with elaborately embroidered boots, kira (wrap-around sarong worn for Bhutanese Women) and prayer flags that one could string across any open space to seek blessings for loved ones and friends. Overnight at Hotel in Paro.
Day 5 : Paro - Full Day Sightseeing
- After breakfast drive 12kms north of Paro to visit Taktshang: or “Tiger’s Nest” is one of the most famous places to visit in Bhutan and one of the holiest sites in Bhutan. It is perched on a steep granite cliff at 2950 metres overlooking northern paro valley. The place is especially venerated because of its association with Guru Rimpoche and is believed that more merit is gained if we meditate even for a minute in Tasktshang than many months in other places. It will take about 3-5hrs to hike to the monastery (One way ). Overnight at Hotel in Paro
Day 6 : Drop to Hasimara Railway Station (150 kms/2.30 hrs) - Onward Connection
- After breakfast start for Hasimara. Tour ends with sweet memories.
Bhutan Honeymoon Tour Inclusions :
- Welcome Drink on Arrival
- One Candle Light Dinner complementary
- 5 Nights accommodation in 3 Star Category Hotel / Resort
- Transfer in Private Car
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary
- Food as per CP (Breakfast only)
- English / Hindi Speaking Driver cum Guide
- Vehicle will be provided point to point and not at disposal
Bhutan Honeymoon Package Exclusions :
- Air Fare / Train Fare
- All meals other than those specified in Cost Includes
- Expenses of personal nature
- Any other items not mentioned in Cost Includes
How to Book Bhutan Honeymoon Package :
- Just pay 25% of the package cost inclusive of taxes. You will get a booking confirmation voucher within 240 minutes of the payment receipt and your booking status will be "BOOKING HOLD- CONFIRMED"
- Please do not forget to send one email to firstname.lastname@example.org marking a copy to email@example.com
post payment mentioning your reference number. If you do not get voucher on-time you may call us at toll free: 18001214500 / +91-9836117777
Bank Account Detail (Current Account) :
- Denzong Leisure Private Limited - (Axis Bank)
Beneficiary Name - Denzong Leisure Private Limited
Bank Name - Axis Bank Ltd
Bank Account No - 913020027717487
IFS Code- UTIB0001574
Branch Address - Vivekananda Road, Kolkata-700007, INDIA
Branch Code - 1574
Swift Code: AXISINBB00153, BANK CODE: 211
- Denzong Leisure Private Limited - (State Bank Of India)
Beneficiary Name - Denzong Leisure Private Limited
Bank Name - State Bank Of India
Bank Account No - 33158453208
IFS Code - SBIN0001651
Branch Address - 83/1A, Vivekananda Road, Kolkata-700006, INDIA
Branch Code - 01651
Swift Code: SBININBB492, Bank Code: 0021
- Denzong Leisure Private Limited - (ICICI Bank)
Beneficiary Name - Denzong Leisure Private Limited
Bank Name - ICICI Bank Ltd
Bank Account No - 129305000443
IFS Code - ICIC0001293
Branch Address - 8,A.J.C Bose Road, Kolkata-700017, INDIA
Swift Code: ICICINBBCTS, Bank Code: 229
- Denzong Leisure Private Limited - (HDFC Bank)
Beneficiary Name - Denzong Leisure Private Limited
Bank Name - HDFC Bank Ltd
Bank Account No - 50200009650729
IFS Code - HDFC0000014
Branch Address - 2/6, Sarat Bose Road, Central Plaza,Kolkata-700020, INDIA
Swift Code: HDFCINBBCAL, Bank Code: 240#
- You can also use the following link where you can use your VISA credit / debit card to settle the payment. Transaction charges will be applicable. http://denzongleisure.com/paymentgateway/payrequestebs
How to get Bhutan Permit :
- Indian nationals do not require any visa for Bhutan. A permit will be issued at the entry point on production of a Passport or Voter ID and 04 Passport size photographs. We can also arrange the permit ahead of travel provided all documents are submitted 15 days prior travel to our registered office.
- Restricted Area Permit for Punakha / Wangdue: Restricted Area Permit is required to visit Punakha / Wangdue from Home Ministry of Bhutan. Please bring 02 passport size photographs and Voter ID card or Passport of each person including child. This special permit is given only after guest has entered Thimphu. Permit are not issued on Saturday and Sunday and Govt Holidays.
- Above rates are for Indian National and Bangladesh National only
- For Bangladesh National double entry visa is Mandatory
- The rates quoted in the packages are on per person basis till 31st December 2015 (High seasons surcharge will be applicable during the Festivals & Peak season)
- The above mentioned hotels will be confirmed as per the room availability. Otherwise similar category hotel will be provided
- Bhutan is a smoke free country, Smoking and tobacco is strictly prohibited in Bhutan.
- The booking will be confirmed only after we receive 25% of the tour cost as advance
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary will be charged extra
- Children below the age of 18 can carry school/college Id card for the Permit
Terms and Conditions :
- Denzong reserves the right to re-arrange itinerary to suit hotel availability without changing the total number of days in each destination and without compromising any services.
- The vehicle used is AC/NAC and is available for point to point services only and is not at disposal. Clients are requested to follow the itinerary.
- Less than 7 Days Prior to Date of Travel: 100% of the Package Cost as cancellation charge
- 7 – 15 Days Prior to Date of Travel: 75% of the Package Cost as cancellation charge
- 16 - 30 Days Prior to Date of Travel: 50% of Package Cost as cancellation charge
- More than 30 Days: Full Refund of Package Cost Excluding Processing Fees
Do's while in Bhutan Tour :
- Although Bhutan welcomes foreigners these days especially for those on their last minute all inclusive holidays, the country is extremely conscious regarding its culture.
- The greeting in the Bhutanese language Dzonkha for "Hello" is "Kuzu Zangpo la", and say "Tashi Delek" for "good bye" or "good luck".
- All the citizens, except India and Bangladesh, need VISA to enter into Bhutan.
- VISA should be applied minimum 30 days before you plan to visit Bhutan.
- One needs Route Permits to travel in Bhutan and this is provided by the Immigration office at Thimpu.
- Either carry Nu(Bhutan's currency) or INR (Indian Rupees).Both are accepted in Bhutan, though 500 and 1000 Indian rupee notes might not be as easily accepted.
- Use right hand while giving or receiving something. Pass the holy sites keeping them on your right side.
- US dollars are pretty widely accepted in Bhutan, but you are still advised to exchange some of your currency to Bhutan's currency i.e ngultrum (Nu) or Indian Rupee for buying small items and for the really remote places. There are not many ATM machines nearby except major cities like Thimpu, where also international ATM/credit cards might or might not work.
- Do bring MasterCard - NOT Visa or other credit cards. Banks, ATM's will NOT give cash on a Visa credit card in Thimpu or Paro and other areas as well and only a few merchants will take credit cards.
Don't during Bhutan Tour :
- Tobacco is absolutely prohibited in Bhutan. The tourists might use it, but extra care should be taken. Selling or giving tobacco to the locals is also a crime.
- Make sure you take off your footwear before you enter into any religious place.
- You are advised to dress discretely and modestly in Bhutan. If you’re visiting any Bhutanese temple(Tsechu), they’d admire you if you wear their national dress gho and kira. Also make some donation to Tsechu.
- Foreign nationals are not permitted to carry Indian rupees across the border to and from India.
- Buying and selling of antiques is strictly forbidden in Bhutan. In general, please observe the local traditions and customs, it is a place with many of those. Refer to the DO's and DONT's of your planned destinations for more specific information.
- Don't jump to give toys or treats to children in exchange for photo offers. Locals are careful not to breed a generation of children who beg tourists, as happens - but adults likely will not object out loud out of politeness.
Bhutan also known as LAND OF THE THUNDER DRAGONS is often believed to be the "Last Sangrila" (Paradise) on Earth. Travellers gets mesmerises with its strategic fortresses (Dzongs), numerous temples, monasteries, stupas, prayer flags, shimmering waterfalls and above all the warm smile of its friendly people. Some of the most visited place in Bhutan are:
Thimphu is the capital of Bhutan and the largest town in Bhutan. It lies at an altitude of 2400 metres. All Government headquarters and centre for trade are located here. Places of tourist attraction in Thimphu are :
Tashichho Dzong - or fortress of the glorious religion was initially erected in 1641 and rebuilt by King Jigme Dorji Wangchuck in the 1960s. It is one of the largest dzongs in Bhutan
National Memorial Chorten - was built in 1974 in the memory of the late King Jigme Dorji Wangchuck. It was originally the idea of Bhutan's third king, H.M. Jigme Dorji Wangchuck to erect a monument for world peace and prosperity, but could not be done due to his untimely death. So after his death, it was built to in his memory and to serve as a monument for world peace. This beautiful structure you can view during your Bhutan Tour.
Simtokha Dzong - built in 1627, it is the oldest Dzong in Bhutan. The most noteworthy artistic feature of this dzong is the series of over 300 finely worked slate carvings behind the prayer wheels in the courtyard which are centuries old. The paintings inside this dzong are believed to be some of the oldest and the most beautiful in the country.
National Library - was established in the late 1960s and it houses an extensive collection of Buddhist literature mostly in block-printed format and some works are several hundred years old. There is also a small collection of books in English on the ground floor mainly on Buddhism.
Institute for Zorig Chusum - Commonly known as the Painting School is an institute established primarily to preserve and promote Bhutan?s unique artistic tradition which played a vital role in moulding its distinct heritage. The Institute offers a six-year course on the 13 traditional arts and crafts of Bhutan and on a visit one can see students learning the various skills taught at the school.
National Institute of Traditional Medicine - was established in 1967 as a center for indigenous medicines and practice. In olden times, people primarily relied on the indigenous medicines to cure their illness. The Institute also serves as a training school for traditional medicine practitioners.
Changangkha Lhakhang - is one of the oldest temple in the Thimphu and was built in the 12th century by Nyima the son of Phajo Drugom, the founder of Drukpa school of Buddhism in Bhutan. The temple is highly revered by the Bhutanese especially because new born babies are normally brought here to seek blessings from the deity.
OUR BHUTAN OFFICE ADDRESS :
Denzong Leisure Pvt Ltd
Near Lhaki Hotel, Pelkhil Lam
A. Meal : Additional Per Head:
MAP INR: 3,500/-
AP INR: 5,500/-
Pic-up from Bagdogra/NJP
Suv: 6,000/- hutchback: 4,700/-
Feel Free to Call us :
Head Office : 033-22640048/49
Regional Branches :
Siliguri : +91-8334990789
SPECIALITY OF DENZONG
- Own Office in Bhutan
- Company Owned Vehicle
- Trained Tour Guide on Company Payroll
- Local controlling Office in Siliguri
- Essential Medical Kit available @24/7
- Special facilities for Senior Citizens and Infants
- Mobile Phone / Internet on-demand
Also Check →
Starting from Rs 30,000/- Per Head (with Return Flight)
Bhutan Honeymoon Package From Kolkata Bhutan Honeymoon Tour From Mumbai Bhutan Tour Package From Siliguri Bhutan Tour Plan Bhutan Tour Itinerary Bhutan Tour Package From Phuentsholing Bhutan Package Tour From Ahmedabad Bhutan Tour Packages From Ahmedabad Bhutan Tour Package Price
Bhutan Package Tour
4.8 Stars Rating, out of 5
based on 25 Reviews
|I love Bhutan...its very awesome place.... I enjoyed a lot.... hotels provided us was too good.... and very tasty food offered by bhutanese people.... Our Guide Sonam Wango was having lots of knowledge about every place.... she took care of us in a very well manner and our driver was also soo polite and well mannered... Thanks Denzong Leisure a lot for this Succesful Trip... Will be visiting again to Bhutan...|
|Dear Jayita, our Bhutan Tour was very comfortable and well arranged. All Hotels were very good. Hotel Tashiling in Punakha was very good. It was our good luck that we got an excellent driver Mr. Gopal Roy who always stood beside us and taken care of everything. THANKS FOR ALL GOOD PLANNING|
|We had a trip to Bhutan from 12.08.20014 to 17.08.2014. It was a well organized and closely monitored by Denzong's executives. The driver was very co-operative. The hotels in Paro & Phuentsholing were excellent rather than hotel in Thimphu. Otherwise the whole trip was well organized and peaceful. |
I will surely recommend Denzong Leisure to my friends & relatives
|Miss Gayatri Ghosh|
|Never expected that Bhutan is such a nice place, full of oxygen. At a age of 71 feeling like 21 after taking few deep breath. We a group of senior citizen ladies travelled Bhutan arraged by Denzong Leisure. The hotel and resorts were above expectation only food was all tasteless and boiled, but could not say anything as very preety young ladies were serving food. "Tashi Delek" (only word we earned in local language)|
|ENJOY ENJOY & ENJOY..THIS idiom is associate with my 1st international trip in Bhutan, Thanks to Denzong Leisure by help me in this sweet memorable experience.|
|Indrajit Sen Sharma|
|Hi Jayita, We've enjoyed the whole Bhutan Package Tour. You've done a brilliant job. All the choices for stays were excellent specifically Migmar and Tenziling.|
The only observation is that the traveling time is actually a bit long for Bumthang, so the alternative can be to fly from Paro to Bumthang and then come back from there by car.
|We are very greatful for having an amazing Honeymoon Trip to Bhutan thanks to Ms. Sangeeta of Denzong. She is so helpful, polite and humble and took care of everything from pickup to our drop in Paro. Everything that she promised and arranged was just great. Hotels, Meals, Sightseeing was perfect. She arranged a honeymoon spl cake and candle light dinner for us and that was the most exiciting part of our trip. Tank you Sangeeta, Thank you Denzong.|