BOOK KATHMANDU TOUR PACKAGES, KATHMANDU POKHARA CHITWAN TOUR PACKAGES | CALL +91-9836117777
|Destination||:||Nepal - Kathmandu (2N), Pokhara (2N), Chitwan(2N), Nagarkot (1N)|
|Duration||:||7 Nights / 8 Days|
|Pickup & Drop||:||Tribhuvan International Airport (KTM) | Ring Rd, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal|
|Main attraction in Kathmandu Pokhara Chitwan Tour Package||:||Scenic sunrise view from Nagarkot, Bhaktapur city sightseeing, Chitwan National Park Elephant Safari & jungle walk, Tharu village tour, Canoe trip in Rapti river, Enjoy elephant bathing in Rapti river, Bird watching in Chitwan Natonal Park, Visit elephant breeding centre, Stunning sunrise view from Sarangkot-Pokhara, Pokhara city sightseeing, View of Mount Fishtail, Davis Falls, Gupteshwor Mahadev temple cave, Goddess Bindyabashani Temple, Seti river gorge & Tal Varahi temple, Boating at Phewa Lake in Pokhara, Manakamana Temple Darshan, Pasupatinath Temple Darshan, Visit Boudha Nath Stupa, Swayambhu Nath Stupa, Kathmandu Durbar Square Tour, Kathmandu City, Casino in Kathmandu, Basantpur Durbar|
|Hotel Info||:||All Recommended Hotels with AC Facility|
Hotel Kamal (Standard) / Hotel Brihaspati (3*) / Hotel Marshyangdi (+3*) / Hotel Yellow Pagodaor / Similar
Hotel View Point (Standard) / Hotel Splendid View (3*) / Hotel Landmark (+3*) / Hotel Da Yatra Courtyard / Similar
Hotel Royal Safari (Standard) / Hotel Wild Life Camp (3*) / Hotel Wild Life Camp (+3*) / Hotel Landmark Forest Park / Similar
|Click to Call Back|
KATHMANDU POKHARA CHITWAN TOUR PACKAGE DETAILS
Day 1 : Pickup from Kathmandu Airport, Transfer to Nagarkot
- After receiving at Kathmandu TIA airport for your Kathmandu Pokhara Tour Package, you will be transferred to Nagarkot - which is in Bhaktapur District and 32 km east of Kathmandu. It is one of the most scenic spots for its sunrise view including Mount Everest as well as other snow capped peaks of the Himalaya range of eastern Nepal. Nagarkot also offers a panoramic view of the Kathmandu Valley. overnight stay at Nagarkot.
Day 2 : Nagarkot to Chitwan (203km / 4hrs)
- After breakfast check out from hotel for Bhaktapur city sightseeing. Bhaktapur means "The City of devotees" was founded by Anand Dev in 1197 A.D. The existence of the city could be traced back to the Lichavi period (185 – 750 A.D.), according to the Gopal Raj Vamsabali. The present structures were erected from the 12th century to the 18th century. The Durbar square was the seat of the Malla kings located at around 20 Kilometers away from the Nagarkot. After sightseeing proceed for Chitwan National Park Tour (180 kilometers 04/05 hours). Hotel check in & lunch post visit Tharu (Local) village famous for personal observation of the Tharu community & their culture. Visit the Museum which is famous for study and observation of the Tharu community and their culture. The museum exhibits various equipments, utensils, dresses and daily items used by the Tharu people. Overnight stay with cultural program & dinner at Chitwan.
Day 3 : Fullday Chitwan National Park Tour
- After breakfast go for a Canoe ride along the Rapti River inside the Chitwan National Park that gives a opportunity to take a close view of crocodiles and other wild animals at Chitwan National Park. You can proceed for a Jungle Walk and enjoy Elephant Bathing. You can even play with the Elephants and dive in the river from the back of elephant while it is bathing. After lunch proceed for Chitwan Elephant Safari which is the safest way to enter the jungle while one can observe wild animals and birds from up-close. Overnight stay at Chitwan National Park with dinner.
Day 4 : Chitwan to Pokhara Tour (158km / 3-4hrs)
- Post breakfast go for Bird Watching in local, visit Elephant Breeding center. Check out from hotel & transfer to Pokhara (158 kilometers 03/04 hours). Pokhara hotel check in. Evening free for own activities. Overnight stay at Pokhara.
Day 5 : Pokhara Sarangkot Tour
- Early in the morning 4 – 4.30 am drive up Sarangkot hill to observe a stunning view of Sunrise over snow caped mount Fish Tail & Annapurna range. Back to hotel & breakfast start half day Pokhara sightseeing including Davis Falls, Gupteshwor Mahadev Temple Cave, Goddess Bindyabashani Temple, Seti River Gorge & Tal Varahi Temple. Enjoy boating at Fewa lake (own cost). Evening free for individual activities. Overnight stay at Hotel in Pokhara.
Day 6 : Departure from Kathmandu (207km / 4-5hrs)
- After early breakfast, hotel check out & transfer to Kathmandu via Manakamana Temple Darshan by Cable Car. After Manakamana Darshan proceed to Kathmandu. Hotel check in. Overnight stay at Kathmandu.
Day 7 : Kathmandu Fullday Sightseeing
- After breakfast start for full day Kathmandu Tour. Visit Pasupati Nath Temple (05 kilometer east of Kathmandu) the most important holiest sites for Hindus all over the world. Visit Boudha Nath Stupa stands on a three tiered platform raised over the crossed rectangles in order to bring Yantra form. Swayambhu Nath Stupa 04 kilometer west of central Kathmandu on a little hillock. Kathmandu Durbar Square, heart of the Kathmandu city popularly known as Hanuman Dhoka – an ancient seat of the Nepalese Royalty. The Royal palace during medieval times used for Royal Activities, Center of Administration, Cultural Activities and festivals. Evening at leisure. Overnight stay at Kathmandu.
Day 8 : Departure for Airport
- Morning breakfast. Free leisure time till departure to Tribhuban International Airport for onward journey.
Kathmandu Pokhara Chitwan Tour Packages Inclusions :
- Arrival transfer from Kathmandu Airport
- Departure transfer to Kathmandu Airport
- One full day local sightseeing at Kathmandu
- 01 Night accommodation at Nagarkot on CP (Only Breakfast)
- 02 Nights accommodation at Kathmandu on CP (Only Breakfast)
- 02 Nights accommodation at Pokhara on CP (Only Breakfast)
- One half day local sightseeing at Pokhara
- Sunrise tour to Sarangkot in Pokhara
- 02 Nights accommodation at Chitwan on AP (All Meals)
- Jungle Safari sightseeing by Elephant Ride
- National park fee at Chitwan
Kathmandu Tour Packages Exclusions :
- Air Fare / Train Fare
- All meals other than those specified in ‘Cost Includes’
- Expenses of personal nature
- Any other items not mentioned in ‘Cost Includes’
How to Book Kathmandu Package Tour :
- Just pay 25 % of the package cost inclusive of taxes and full amount of the airlines cost. You will get a booking confirmation voucher within 240 minutes of the payment receipt and your booking status will be "BOOKING HOLD- CONFIRMED"
- Please do not forget to send one email to email@example.com marking a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
post payment mentioning your reference number. If you do not get voucher on-time you may call us at toll free: 18001214500 / +91-9836117777
Bank Account Detail (Current Account) :
- Denzong Leisure Private Limited - (Axis Bank)
Beneficiary Name - Denzong Leisure Private Limited
Bank Name - Axis Bank Ltd
Bank Account No - 913020027717487
IFS Code- UTIB0001574
Branch Address - Vivekananda Road, Kolkata-700007, INDIA
Branch Code - 1574
Swift Code: AXISINBB00153, BANK CODE: 211
- Denzong Leisure Private Limited - (State Bank Of India)
Beneficiary Name - Denzong Leisure Private Limited
Bank Name - State Bank Of India
Bank Account No - 33158453208
IFS Code - SBIN0001651
Branch Address - 83/1A, Vivekananda Road, Kolkata-700006, INDIA
Branch Code - 01651
Swift Code: SBININBB492, Bank Code: 0021
- Denzong Leisure Private Limited - (ICICI Bank)
Beneficiary Name - Denzong Leisure Private Limited
Bank Name - ICICI Bank Ltd
Bank Account No - 129305000443
IFS Code - ICIC0001293
Branch Address - 8,A.J.C Bose Road, Kolkata-700017, INDIA
Swift Code: ICICINBBCTS, Bank Code: 229
- Denzong Leisure Private Limited - (HDFC Bank)
Beneficiary Name - Denzong Leisure Private Limited
Bank Name - HDFC Bank Ltd
Bank Account No - 50200009650729
IFS Code - HDFC0000014
Branch Address - 2/6, Sarat Bose Road, Central Plaza,Kolkata-700020, INDIA
Swift Code: HDFCINBBCAL, Bank Code: 240#
- You can also use the following link where you can use your VISA credit / debit card to settle the payment. Transaction charges will be applicable. http://denzongleisure.com/paymentgateway/payrequestebs
Terms and Conditions :
- Denzong reserves the right to re-arrange itinerary to suit hotel availability without changing the total number of days in each destination and without compromising any services.
- The vehicle used is AC/NAC and is available for point to point services only and is not at disposal. Clients are requested to follow the itinerary.
*** Cancellation Policy :
- Less than 7 Days Prior to Date of Travel: 100% of the Package Cost as cancellation charge
- 7 – 15 Days Prior to Date of Travel: 75% of the Package Cost as cancellation charge
- 16 - 30 Days Prior to Date of Travel: 50% of Package Cost as cancellation charge
- More than 30 Days: Full Refund of Package Cost Excluding Processing Fees
Nepal is a country with conglomeration of Hinduism & Buddhism. As the only declared Hindu Kingdom in the world, it is guardian by Lord Pasupatinath (Lord Shiva) the holiest hindu templa in the world and majority of the Nepalese population follows Hinduism. On the other hand, Lumbini in Nepal is the birth place of Lord Buddha, the apostle of peace and compassion. In general Nepal has a complex blending of Hinduism and Buddhism together and all this you can experience in this Kathmandu Tour Packages.
Nepal is one of the very few countries in the world that can offer many varieties of tourism like Adventure Tourism. Nepal is the hub for Everest Expedition and Mountaineering Package Tour. Those who cannot withstand the sternness of mountain climbing can have the option to fly around the Mount Everest and have a close look of the top of the world.
Phewa Lake - Situated at an altitude of 784m at the western edge of Pokhara city, Phewa Lake is the second largest lake of Nepal after Rara Lake and the largest lake of Pokhara Valley. It covers an area of about 4.43 sq km with an average depth of about 8.6m and maximum water depth is 19m. On the southern mouth of the lake, a dam has been built which actually has increased the water level of this lake. The water of the lake is used for irrigation and electricity generation purpose.
The lake is surrounded by Sarangkot and Kaskikot hills on the northern side. The hill running along the lake is called Raniban which is very rich in flora and fauna. Mammals like common leopard, bengal fox and barking deer can be seen in this forest. An amazing piping sound of honey bees can be heard if you travel in boat around the hill of this lake.
Taking sun bath, lazing in the sun, canoeing, fishing or having a picnic around the Phewa Lake is the best idea. You would get the splendid by the reflection of Mount Machhapuchhre and Annapurna range on the crystal clear water of the lake.
Sarangkot - is a beautiful village and famous tourist destination of Nepal located inside Sarangkot Development Committee in Kaski District Gandaki Zone. The village is located on a mountain side ridge at an altitude of 1600m with panoramic Himalayan views. From Sarangkot, on the northern direction we can see Dhawalagiri in the far west. Annapurna range is visible when the weather is clear on the same side. On the southern direction the village overlooks the city of Pokhara and its lake on the north-western outskirts of the city.
Boudhanath - Boudhanath is one of the holiest Buddhist sites in Kathmandu, Nepal. Located about 11 km (6.8 mi) from the center and northeastern outskirts of Kathmandu, the stupa's massive mandala makes it one of the largest spherical stupas in Nepal.
The Buddhist stupa of Boudhanath dominates the skyline. The ancient Stupa is one of the largest in the world. The influx of large populations of refugees from Tibet has seen the construction of over 50 Tibetan Gompas (Monasteries) around Boudhanath. As of 1979, Boudhanath is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Along with Swayambhunath, it is one of the most popular tourist sites in the Kathmandu area.
What is the best season to book Kathmandu Tour Packages ?
Nepal’s climate is consists of four major season like Spring (between March – May), Summer (between June – August), Autumn (between September – November) and Winter (between December – February) among which Autumn (late Sept to late Nov) is the best time for Nepal Tour. At this time the weather is very pleasant, clear and dry. It is neither too hot in day time nor too cold at night. This is the best time for trekking also and offers clear Mountain View to the visitor.
Monsoon in Nepal is very significant and plays a vital role in every Nepalese way of life. Generally Monsoon in Nepal starts in mid-June and stays till the last weeks of September. Monsoon in Nepal is not like typical monsoon of Asia. Rains usually occur during at night leaving the sky clean and clear by the morning making the Himalayan view even more dramatic and aesthetic.
During Monsoon, the fields come alive with rushing water and green shoots, and this can be a fascinating time to visit as the air is clean, flowers are in bloom, butterflies are everywhere and fresh fruit and vegetables are particularly abundant.
But some parts of the Nepal Himalayas like Manang, Dolpo and Mustang valley and are in rain-shadow areas as the mountains are high enough to block the clouds. In spite of that this valleys are mostly visited by Offbeat Travellers (mostly of them are foreigners) for their breath taking views.
Holidays in Nepal can be exiciting. Denzong Leisure is ISO 9001:2005 Certified Nepal Tour Specialist and certified Member of "NEPAL ASSOCIATION OF TOUR & TRAVEL AGENT" - NATTA. You can book Nepal Tour Packages from Delhi, Nepal Package Tour from Mumbai, Kathmandu Tour Packages from Kolkata even Nepal Tour Packages from Chennai, Bangalore, Pune & Hyderabad also.
Travel Nepal, it is one of the most travelled destinations among travellers around the world. Book your Kathmandu Tour Packages from Denzong Leisure and enjoy the breathtaking beauty of this amazing country.
Is Visa required for Kathmandu Pokhara Chitwan Tour Package for Indians ?
India and Nepal are in a friendly relation since long time. The Diplomatic relations between these two countries are also very strong and going stronger day by day. That is why according to 1950 Indo-Nepal Treaty of Peace and Friendship, citizens of India and Nepal can enter and exit both countries freely.
According to Bureau of Immigration, Indians travelling to/from Nepal by Air are required to carry at least one of the following documents:
A valid Indian Passport
Election ID card issued by the Election Commission of India
A Photo Identity Card issued by the Government of India
Identity Certificate issued by Embassy of India, Kathmandu
A Valid Driving Licence with Photo
Also Check →
All Incl. Rs 32,700/- Per Head
Also Check →
All Incl. Rs 35,500/- Per Head
Also Check →
Starting from Rs 13,008/- Per Head
Nagarkot Tour Chitwan Holiday Package Kathmandu Pokhara Tour Package from Delhi Kathmandu Pokhara Tour Kathmandu Nagarkot Sunrise Tour Chitwan Tour Activities Trek to Nagarkot Pashupatinath Tour Package from Delhi Chitwan Day Tour Nagarkot Sunrise Tour
Kathmandu Pokhara Tour Packages
4.8 Stars Rating, out of 5
based on 32 Reviews
|I had booked my Kathmandu Tour for 6 nights and 7 days including Chitwan, Pokhara and Nagarkot. The trip was as a package from Denzong Leisure. Nepal is the best place to experience mountains and green scenic view with budget and this travel company from Kolkata made it possible for me. I love Nepal. I love Denzong.|
|Nepal Tour was in my wishlist for long and it became a reality on Sep'2018 when we, a group of 10 from the same family booked a package. It was 8N/9D Nepal tour covering Kathmandu, Chitwan, Pokhara & Nagarkot. We must be thankful to team Denzong Leisure, specially Mr. Diwanji who did remarkable job to make our trip a success. The most challanging part of the trip was arranging pure veg meal for 10 members thrice a day for 9 days. But with the constant effort and support Denzong made it possible along with best hotels, cars, drivers and tour guide for us. We don't have any hesitation in saying that they are the best and will recommend them to anyone availing package trip to anywhere.|
|I am N.Ramakrishna ref.FB630D29 we have successfully completed our Nepal Tour 5 Nights & 6 Days, we arrived on 19th oct. to India safely, it was a very good tour except for the tour to NAGARKOT it can be replaced with another place that is the suggestion i gave to FISH TAIL as the local municipalities(3) in total are charging the visitors exorbitantly and the accommodation is clumsy so i suggest you also to change the place in furtherance. Rest were excellent. Thank you Diwanji for arranging such beautiful Nepal Package Tour for us. |
|In April this year, we visited Nepal with Denzong Leisure Nepal Tour Packages. The entire Nepal Tour was excellent and we are very much impressed by the way they conducted the tour. Air travel was satisfactory and we also enjoyed the road travel very much. Sufficient time was allotted for each spot and we had ample time for shopping. We give Denzong Leisure 5 star rated review for the tour plan. |
|We travel a lot and most of the time we arrange it by our self. But this time we decided to go with Nepal Package due to lack of time. It was our first time package tour booking and it was a very good experience. Denzong Leisure maintained high-level professionalism. We enjoyed a lot. We surely refer our friends and relatives to travel with Denzong Leisure.|