BOOK 12N/13D RAJASTHAN TOUR PACKAGES WITH MOUNT ABU, RANTHAMBORE, PUSHKAR | CALL +91-9836117777
|Destination||:||Splendid Rajasthan Tour for 12 Nights|
|Duration||:||12 Nights & 13 Days|
Jaipur - Amber Fort and Palace, Nahargarh Fort, Jaigarh Fort, Achrol Fort, Hawa Mahal, City Palace, Museum and the Observatory (Jantar Mantar), Abhaneri Step Well, Birla Mandir, Rambagh Palace, Johri Bazar, Bapu Bazaar, Jal Mahal, Albert Hall Museum, Sisodia Rani Garden, Galta Monkey Temple, Central Park. |
Bikaner - Junagarh Fort, Karni Mata Temple, Lalgarh Palace, Gajner Palace, Lallgarh Palace, Jain Temple Bhandasar, National Research Centre on Camel, Royal Cenotaphs, Devikund Sagar, Gajner Wildlife Sanctuary, Shri Laxminath Temple, Rampuria Haveli.
Jaisalmer - Jaisalmer Fort, Bada Bagh, Patwon Ki Haveli, Salim Singh Ki Haveli, Sam Sand Dunes, Gadisar Lake, Desert National Park, Sadar Bazaar, Silk Route Art Gallery, Sonaron Ka Baas, Amar Sagar Lake, Kuldhara Village.
Jodhpur - Mehrangarh Fort, Umaid Bhawan Palace, Ghanta Ghar and Sardar Market, Arna-Jharna: Desert Museum of Rajasthan, Kaylana Lake, Mahamandir Temple, Sardar Government Museum, Osian - Khajuraho of Rajasthan.
Udaipur - City Palace, Sahelion Ki Bari, Jagadish Temple, Bharatiya Lok Mandal, Fateh Sagar Lake, Lake Palace, Jag Mandir, The Monsoon Palace, Kumbhalgarh Fort, Bagore Ki Haveli, Bhartiya Lok Kala Museum, Shilpgram, Lake Pichola, Jawahar Nagar, Jagat Niwas, Hathi Pol Bazaar, Ambrai Amet Haveli.
Mount Abu - Mount Abu Wildlife Sanctuary, Dilwara Jain Temples, Nakki Lake, Guru Shikhar, Achalgarh Fort, Peace Park, Honeymoon Point, Toad Rock, Sunset Point, Shri Raghunath Temple, Mount Abu Bazaars, Trevor’s Tank, Adhar Devi Temple, Universal Peace Hall, Gaumukh Temple, Arbuda Devi, Brahma Kumaris Spiritual University.
Pushkar - Pushkar Lake, Pushkar Lake Banks, Brahma’s Temple, Mahadeva Temple, Varah Temple, Savitri Temple,Rangji Temple, Merta, Naga Pahar, Sarafa Bazar, Kishangarh, Man Mahal.
Ranthambore - Ranthambore Fort, Ranthambore Tiger Reserve, Trinetra Ganesh Temple, Surwal Lake, Padam Lake, Kachida Valley, Lakarda and Anantpura, Jogi Mahal, Raj Bagh Ruins, Malik Talao, Akaula Region.
|Pickup & Drop||:||Jaipur Airport / Jaipur Rail Station|
|Hotels in Jaipur - Golden Manor (Standard) / Paradise (Superior) / Royal Orchid (Deluxe)|
|Hotels in Bikaner - Raj Vilas (Standard) / Lallgarh Palace (Superior) / Gajner Palace (Deluxe)|
|Hotels in Jaisalmer - Mahadev Palace (Standard) / Rang Mahal (Superior) / Fort Rajwada (Deluxe)|
|Hotels in Jodhpur - Marvel Umed (Standard) / Marugarh (Superior) / Indana Palace (Deluxe)|
|Hotels in Mt Abu - Sunset Inn (Standard) / Jaipur House (Superior) / Palace Hotel (Deluxe)|
|Hotels in Udaipur - Shree Narayana (Standard) / Golden Tulip (Superior) / Radission Blu (Deluxe)|
|Hotels in Ranthambore - Sanctuary Resort (Standard) / Tiger Den (Superior) / Nahargarh (Deluxe)|
|Hotels in Pushkar - Pushkar Fort (Standard) / Aaram Bagh (Superior) / Ananta Spa & Resort (Deluxe)|
WANT TO BOOK MOUNT ABU HOLIDAY TOUR PACKAGES? WHATSAPP FOR BEST QUOTE +91-9836117777
Day 1 : Arrival Jaipur - The Pink City of Rajasthan
- On arrival at Jaipur for your Rajasthan Tour Packages, will be received by our representative at the Airport / Station and transfer to Hotel. Afternoon half day city sightseeing visiting Maharaja's City Palace and the observatory-drive past Hawa Mahal or the palace of winds and through the rose-pink residential, Albert Museum Hall & Birla Temple. Overnight stay at the Hotel.
Day 2 : Jaipur City Tour
- After breakfast, depart for half day excursion to Amber Fort - the ancient capital of the state until 1728. Visit the Jagmandir or the Hall of Victory glittering with mirrors, Jai Mahal and Temple of Kali. Ascend on elephant back, the hill, on which the fort is situated. Enjoy the light & sound show at Amber in the evening. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 3 : Jaipur to Bikaner (320 kms/ 7 hrs)
- After breakfast, you will drive to the imposing walled city of Bikaner. Later today you will visit the unusual Junagarh Fort unlike all the major forts in Rajasthan, which are on hilltops, this one was built on the desert plains itself. Visit the National Camel Breeding Farm and see the spectacular desert sunset in the background. Stay overnight.
Day 4 : Bikaner to Jaisalmer - the Golden City (330 kms/ 7 hrs)
- This morning you will drive to Deshnok to visit the Karni Mata Mandir better known as the temple of rats. Later you will drive to the desert town of Jaisalmer. You Will Visit the man made Gadsisar lake and the royal cenotaphs at Bada Bagh. Stay overnight.
Day 5 : Jaisalmer Sightseeing
- After breakfast full day sight seeing tour of city, Jain Temples, Palace and Museum, Sonar Fort, Patwon ki Haveli. Afternoon drive to Sam/Khuri, Camel ride, Sunset from Dunes (Very popular tourist point). Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 6 : Jaisalmer to Jodhpur - the Sun City (290 kms / 6 hrs)
- After breakfast check out from the Hotel, drive for Jodhpur. In the afternoon visit the best preserved fort of Rajasthan - The Mehrangarh fort. Later see the marble cenotaph at Jaswant Thada, known as the Taj Mahal of Rajasthan. Overnight Stay at Hotel.
Day 7 : Jodhpur to Mount Abu - the Hill Station of Rajasthan (270 kms / 5 hrs)
- After breakfast proceed for Mount Abu Package Tour. Upon arrival check-in to the Hotel. You will visit Guru Shikhar, the highest mountain peak in the region. Rest of the day at complete leisure for you to soak in the cool climes of this only hill station of Rajasthan. Overnight at the Hotel.
Day 8 : Mount-Abu
- After breakfast Sightseeing of Mount-Abu visit to Dilwara Temples consisting of five Jain Temples. These were built in the beginning of 11th century with intricate onrnamental carvings representing the climaz in the art of decoration in stone. Enjoy a boat ride in Nakki lake and go to have some beautiful view from some serene view point. Overnight at the Hotel.
Day 9 : Udaipur - the City Of lakes (160 kms/ 3 hrs)
- After breakfast check out from the Hotel, drive for Udaipur. Afternoon visit City Palace – The largest palace complex of Rajasthan. Evening Free at Leisure. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 10 : Udaipur City Tour
- After breakfast start for Udaipur city tour. Visiting Fateh Sagar, Maharana Pratap Memorial, take a photo stop at Nehru Garden, Sehelion-Ki-Bari (Queen’s resort for their friends), Sukhadia Circle (Drive Pass), Bhartiya Lok kala Museum - a museum of folk and art that displays a rich collection of folk dresses, ornaments, puppets, masks, dolls, Jagdish Temple – built by Maharana Jagat Singh and is dedicated to Lord Vishnu & Gulab Bagh. Overnight stay at Udaipur.
Day 11 : Udaipur to Ranthambore - the Wildlife Sanctuary (400 kms/ 6.30 hrs)
- After breakfast transfer to Ranthambore. On arrival check-in to your hotel. Afternoon visit Ranthambhore Fort built in 994 A.D. atop high creek 200 meters above sea level. Enjoy Evening Jungle Safari in Ranthambore National Park. Overnight stay at Ranthambore.
Day 12 : Ranthambore to Pushkar - Welcome to the Tirth Raj (280 kms/ 4.30 hrs)
- After breakfast check out from hotel and drive to Ajmer. Arrive & Visit Ajmer-e-Sharief Dargah, Adhai-Din-Ka Jhonpara, Ana Sagar Lake & drive to Pushkar (14 km), visit various temples and Ghats and holy Pushkar Lake. There are more than 400 hundred temples in Pushkar but the main attraction being the temple of Lord Brahma, the only temple in India dedicated to Brahma. Overnight stay at Pushkar.
Day 13 : Pushkar to Jaipur (150 kms/ 2.30 hrs)
- After breakfast check out from the Hotel, drive for Jaipur which is 130 kms or 03 hrs drive from Pushkar. Drop you at Airport/Station for your departure. Then you will move for your onward destination.
Rajasthan Holiday Packages Inclusions :
- Assistance on Arrival
- A 24- hour helpline
- Welcome Drink on Arrival at Hotel
- Daily Morning Breakfast
- Breakfast, Lunch & dinner at Ranthambhore
- Hotel Accommodation on a twin- sharing basis
- Camel Ride, Evening tea with snacks at Jaisalmer
- Folk music and dance, at Jaisalmer
- Travel through the entire journey in an car ( As Per Chosen )
- For 02 Pax A/C Indigo & for 04 Pax, 06 Pax A/C Innova
Mount Abu Holiday Packages Exclusions :
- Air fare / train fare.
- Any charges for cameras or video cameras at the monuments
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor, Insurance etc
- Any other item not specified in the 'Package Inclusions'
- Any increase in Government taxes
- Supplement will be applicable for Single occupancy
- Government Service Tax
How to Book Rajasthan Holiday Packages with Mount Abu :
- Just pay 25% of the package cost inclusive of taxes. You will get a booking confirmation voucher within 240 minutes of the payment receipt and your booking status will be "BOOKING HOLD- CONFIRMED"
- Please do not forget to send one email to email@example.com marking a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
post payment mentioning your reference number. If you do not get voucher on-time you may call us at toll free: 18001214500 / +91-9836117777
Bank Account Detail (Current Account) :
- Denzong Leisure Private Limited - (Axis Bank)
Beneficiary Name - Denzong Leisure Private Limited
Bank Name - Axis Bank Ltd
Bank Account No - 913020027717487
IFS Code- UTIB0001574
Branch Address - Vivekananda Road, Kolkata-700007, INDIA
Branch Code - 1574
Swift Code: AXISINBB00153, BANK CODE: 211
- Denzong Leisure Private Limited - (State Bank Of India)
Beneficiary Name - Denzong Leisure Private Limited
Bank Name - State Bank Of India
Bank Account No - 33158453208
IFS Code - SBIN0001651
Branch Address - 83/1A, Vivekananda Road, Kolkata-700006, INDIA
Branch Code - 01651
Swift Code: SBININBB492, Bank Code: 0021
- Denzong Leisure Private Limited - (ICICI Bank)
Beneficiary Name - Denzong Leisure Private Limited
Bank Name - ICICI Bank Ltd
Bank Account No - 129305000443
IFS Code - ICIC0001293
Branch Address - 8,A.J.C Bose Road, Kolkata-700017, INDIA
Swift Code: ICICINBBCTS, Bank Code: 229
- Denzong Leisure Private Limited - (HDFC Bank)
Beneficiary Name - Denzong Leisure Private Limited
Bank Name - HDFC Bank Ltd
Bank Account No - 50200009650729
IFS Code - HDFC0000014
Branch Address - 2/6, Sarat Bose Road, Central Plaza,Kolkata-700020, INDIA
Swift Code: HDFCINBBCAL, Bank Code: 240#
- You can also use the following link where you can use your VISA credit / debit card to settle the payment. Transaction charges will be applicable. http://denzongleisure.com/paymentgateway/payrequestebs
Terms and Conditions :
- Denzong reserves the right to re-arrange itinerary to suit hotel availability without changing the total number of days in each destination and without compromising any services.
- The vehicle used is AC/NAC and is available for point to point services only and is not at disposal. Clients are requested to follow the itinerary.
*** Cancellation Policy :
- Less than 7 Days Prior to Date of Travel: 100% of the Package Cost as cancellation charge
- 7 – 15 Days Prior to Date of Travel: 75% of the Package Cost as cancellation charge
- 16 - 30 Days Prior to Date of Travel: 50% of Package Cost as cancellation charge
- More than 30 Days: Full Refund of Package Cost Excluding Processing Fees
Rajasthan - The Land of King is one of the most Popular Travel Destination in India for domestic as well as foreign traveller. Every year millions of foreign tourists throng to Rajasthan for its rich Cultural Diversity, Historical Monuments, Palaces, Temples, Desert Safari, Desert Camp experience, Tribal Dance, Folk Dance and Folk Song, Rajasthani Music, Rajasthani Costumes, Religion, Rajasthani Cuisine, Rajasthani Spices, Rajasthani Bhujia, Rajasthani Boondis etc etc. Modern Rajasthan Tourism is standard for the warm hospitality and Internationally Awarded Hotels and Resorts. Here you'll see a perfect amalgamation of ages old Traditional Culture, modern Luxury and Comforts. Touring Rajasthan is a unique experience which leaves you spell bounded as you explore it more and more. The major Tourist Destinations in Rajasthan are Jaipur, Jodhpur, Jaisalmer, Udaipur, Bikaner, Pushkar. Rajasthan is wel connected to other popular places like Agra, Khajuraho and Varanasi.
JAIPUR: Jaipur, popularly known as the Pink City, is the capital of Rajasthan and one of the fastest emerging metropolises of the nation and also world-famous for its beautiful tourist destinations. Owing to a good urban planning, sound infrastructure and modern amenities, Jaipur is a perfect destination suited for business and living. The unique old-world charm co-existing with its modern counterpart makes it a paradise for business and leisure alike. Close proximity to Delhi and Agra forming the famous Delhi-Jaipur-Agra golden triangle, further adds to the several advantages Jaipur possesses over other cities.
BIKANER : Bikaner is a desert city located in north-west of Rajasthan. This city is famous for its jazzy palaces, magnificent fortress, Karni Mata Temple, Camel Festival, Junagarh Fort, Devi kund, Bhandeshwar and Sandeshwar Temples, richly sculptured temples of red and yellow sandstone that exemplify some of the finest creations of Rajput culture and tradition.
JAISELMIR : Jaisalmer is popularly known as the “Golden City of India” for its mighty gold coloured sand stone fortress - Sonar Qila. The Golden Fortress of Jaisalmer with its intricately, elaborate and exquisitely carved Palaces, Temples and Haveli’s stands tall, reminiscent of the past grandeur and the rich heritage of this desert outpost in the Indian Thar desert. The Jaisalmer fort is a living fort and even today its markets, haveli’s, houses are inhabited by artisans, merchants and families most of whom have been living here for generations.
Jaisalmer hosts the annual Desert Festival which is more popularly known as the Jaisalmer Desert festival in the month of February every year.
WHAT YOU SHOULD DO DURING RAJASTHAN HOLIDAY PACKAGE
Pre book your hotels, desert camps or any adventure activity before arriving for your Rajasthan Trip to avoid accidental hike of hotel rates or peak season surcharge
- Always ask for the tariff before hotel check-in
- Travel insurance is a must to avoid thefts, loss of valuables
- Always exchange money through only authorize banks, authorized foreign exchange outlets or hotels
- Make sure your credit/debit cards are not swiped twice while paying your bill
- Always do sightseeing with Govt licensed tour guides having language fluency and valid ID cards
- Always be vigilant with exaggerate hospitality by strangers. Women traveller irrespective of foreigner and Indian should be extra careful
- Keep valuables in hotel locker / safe deposit and get proper receipt
- Always carry safe and packaged drinking water, consume fresh fruits and food
- Respect the religious and sacred places of worship
- Always take off your shoes while entering Temples, Gurudwaras and Dargahs
- Cover your head before entering Gurudwaras and Dargahs
- Always take off your shoes before entering any sacred place like temples, dargas, royal palaces etc
- Always carry a tour map with you
- Be careful of pick-picketers in market places and crowds
- Go clockwise while walking around the sanctum of a temple
- Always dress conservatively. Avoidtoo much revealing cloth
WHAT YOU SHOULD NOT DO DURING RAJASTHAN TOUR PACKAGE
Avoid staying with people you meet at railway platforms, bus stands or shopping areas
- Don’t allow strangers into your room for a drink and snacks or just a chat unless the person is well known to you
- Do not take any free rides and avoid later arguments
- Don’t accept any food or drink from your fellow passengers at any circumstances
- Don’t taste street food, pre-cut fruits, Salads etc.
- Don’t leave your important documents, valuables, luggage, cameras etc with the driver
- Don’t let the driver please you into doing more shopping rather than sightseeing
- Avoid persons offering help/assistance while traveling or shopping
- Dont allow the shopkeeper to pack your purchased goods behind the counter. You can be deceived
- Avoid any free lunch and dinner or drinks, especially ladies be aware of that
- Don't travel at late night alone. It's too dangerous
- Don't encourage beggars
- Do not take pictures of people without their permission
- Do not Photograph within airports, military installations, bridges and any sensitive border areas
THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND FOR RANTHAMBORE TIGER SAFARI
Make sure you carry your permit before entering
- Carry back biodegradable wastes such as plastics, bottles etc while returning
- Obey the guidelines and instructions provided by the guide
- Maintain safe distance from wild animals. Don’t come out of your jeep
- Keep your phone in silent mode
- Try to avoid bright colour clothes
- Drive slowly
WHAT ARE THE BEST THINGS TO FOLLOW DURING JAISALMER TOUR
Explore all the historical places like Jaisalmer Fort, Salim Singh ki Haveli, Gadisar Palace etc
- Behold the mesmerizing sunset behind the horizon of sand dunes
- Boating in picturesque Gadisar Lake is a must during Rajasthan Desert Safari Tour
- As you are in Desert of Jaisalmer, so Camel Back Desert Safari should not be missed
- Carrying Sunglasses, Sunscreen Lotion, Cream, Hats and Scarf is a must
- Shopping at Jaisalmer Bazaar is thrilling for shopping lovers. Buy yellow sandstone items, ornaments, textiles, decorative items, wooden items etc
- Always pre book your hotel before arriving Rajasthan to avoid unavailability and sudden hike of cost
- As Rajasthan is almost a desert, consuming adequate amount of water is a must. Always carry mineral water with you to avoid any misadventure during your tour
- Take off your shoes before entering any temple, shrine, dargah etc
- Decent cloth should be worn as per climate
- One night desert camp stay under starry sky can give you an unforgettable experience
- Try some of Rajasthan's best delicacy like Dal-Bati-Churma with "Lahsun Chutney" and "Gatte ki Sabji" during your Rajasthan Desert Safari Tour
- You can enjoy local folk dance also during you tour
BEST THINGS TO DO DURING PUSHKAR TOUR, RAJASTHAN
Visit over 52 Ghats and more than 400 temples in Pushkar
- Indulge camping experience on the Sami Sand Dunes, 8 km away from Pushkar
- Experience different kinds of activities like Camel Safari, Jeep Safari, Zorbing, and Zip Lining
- Taste some local sacks and delicacies like Kachori, Poha, Paratha, Dal Baati, Thali, Lassi etc
- Be a part of most extravagant Pushkar mela
- Offer your prayers at the Prajapita Brahma Temple and seek his blessings
- Don’t miss the evening Aarti at Varah Ghat in Pushkar Lake. It is magnificent
- Make your Pushkar Tour fruitful with wonderful Pushkar International Balloon Festival
- Go for Pushkar sightseeing like Varaha Temple, Savitri Mandir, Meera Bai Temple, Pap Mochani Temple etc
- Indulge in shopping for colourful Rajasthani handicrafts in Pushkar
SPECIALITY OF DENZONG
- Company Owned Vehicle / Boat
- Trained Tour Guide on Company Payroll
- Local controlling office
- Essential Medical Kit available @24/7
- Special facilities for Senior Citizens and Infants
- Mobile Phone / Internet on-demand
Ranthambore Jungle Safari Packages Book Rajasthan Travel Packages Rajasthan Tours & Travel Packages Entire Rajasthan Package Tour Splendid Rajasthan Tour Packages Rajasthan Holiday Packages Jaipur Pushkar Tour Packages Tiger Safari in Ranthambore National Park Ranthambore Wildlife Safari
Rajasthan Package Tour Reviews
4.8 Stars Rating, out of 5
based on 48 Reviews
|We took a Rajasthan Trip with Denzong leisure. We halted in Jaipur, Jodhpur, Jaisalmer, Bikaner and Pushkar. It was a 10 days trip and my family enjoyed it thoroughly. We visited all the palaces, attended local fairs and visited all the local historic and heritage sites. Denzong had done a fabulous job in arranging the whole trip.|
|Our Rajasthan Tour was successful all because of Denzong. They are a great travel assistant and will help you with everything. Hotels were very neat and clean. Service was great. They provided us a good SUV for a comfortable trip. Over all, a great trip.|
|I would like to thank Denzong Leisure for a great Rajasthan Tour Package which was taken by my parents. I was worried leaving them alone as they are quite aged. Yet with Denzong Leisure, there were no problems at all.|
|I just visited Ranthambore with my family. Denzong Leisure had arranged everything for us. It was a lovely trip. Everything was arranged just the way we wanted.|
|Ranthambore was suggested by Denzong Leisure. We took a 3 nights and 4 days trip. The Camel Desert Safari was fantastic. Denzong had taken care of each and every small bits and bobs. My children enjoyed the trip thoroughly.|
|I am a photographer. Visiting the Pushkar mela was on my wish list for a very long time. Denzong Leisure made it possible. I, along with a friend of mine went for the fair with Denzong Leisure on November. Absolutely loved the trip. The camel fair is an event worth watching. It was so colourful and vivid. Denzong Leisure must be given a full 5 star.|
|Hello friends, we have recently visited Jaipur with Denzong Leisure. Today I am sharing my experience with you. Firstly special thanks to the management team for their nice and cooperative behavior. Denzong Leisure is a unique travel agency not only for the value of money but also their professionalism. They arranged the entire nice hotel with good washroom and clean room. We enjoyed our Rajasthan Trip so much that we will recommend Denzong Leisure to others as well.|
|It was a great experience. We enjoyed the trip. The tour manager Souvik did an excellent job. Hotel rooms were good and clean.|
|We were 6 people went to Jaipur Rajasthan Trip. We booked a package tour with Denzong Leisure. We spend a great time in Jaipur. All the arrangements were good except for the Bengali food quality. Overall we enjoyed and thanks to Denzong Leisure for planning such a wonderful trip.|
|Hello, I am Abhimanyu Kheria went to Jaipur with the family arranged by Denzong Leisure. It was an unforgettable experience. Good food, good vehicle, good hotel – everything was nicely arranged. We had some problem in between the tour but honestly, the team was very professional. Three cheers for Denzong Leisure.|
|We were 5 members and planned to trip to Rajasthan. We booked our package from Denzong Leisure. We are satisfied with their service. We are giving 5-star for the whole trip arrangements.|
|Hello, myself Tanay Debnath. I had booked for Rajasthan trip from Kolkata by Denzong Leisure. We never booked a packaged tour before so we were a little bit afraid of what if the tour properly not planned. But Denzong Leisure did their best. Thumbs up to the team. We enjoyed a lot and hope to do our next journey with Denzong Leisure.|