GRAB SINGAPORE PACKAGE TOUR, SINGAPORE MALAYSIA TOUR PACKAGES FROM KOLKATA, INDIA AT BEST PRICE
|Destination||:||Singapore & Malaysia|
|Duration||:||5 Nights / 6 Days|
|Tour Attractions in Singapore Malaysia Package Tour||:||Malaysia - King’s Palace, National Monument, National Mosque, Merdeka Square, National Museum, Petronas Tower, Sunway Lagoon Theme Park. |
Singapore - Singapore Night Safari, Singapore City Tour, Sentosa Island Tour, Dolphin Lagoon, Sentosa's Underwater World, Songs of the Sea, The world-class water show features dramatic effects, water jets, lasers, burst of fire and foot-tapping music in an underwater setting, Full day at the Universal Studios & experience cutting-edge rides, shows, and attractions, Singapore Flyer.
|3 Star Hotels in Kuala Lumpur : Arenaa Star Hotel |
(Jalan Hang Lekiu, City Centre, 50050 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia) / Similar
|Hotels in Kuala Lumpur : Corona In Hotel |
(Jalan Bukit Bintang, Bukit Bintang, 50200 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia) / Similar
|3 Star Hotels in Singapore : Aqueen Hotel Lavender (139 Lavender St, Singapore 338739, Phone: +65 6395 7788) / Similar|
|3 Star Hotels Hotels in Singapore : Hotel Fortuna (2 Owen Rd, Singapore 218842, Phone: +65 6295 3577) / Similar|
DETAIL PLAN FOR SINGAPORE MALAYSIA TOUR PACKAGES
Day 1 : Kualalumpur
- Arrive at Kuala Lumpur and transfer to your hotel. Post lunch half day panoramic city tour covering king’s palace, national monument, national mosque, merdeka square and national museum. Admire malaysia’s renowned structure, the world famous petronas tower and enjoy a photo stop. Overnight at Hotel in kuala lumpur.
Day 2 : Kualalumpur - Sunway Lagoon Theme Park
- After breakfast enjoy the full day at Sunway Lagoon Theme Park. Overnight in Kuala Lumpur Hotel.
Day 3 : Kualalumpur to Singapore
- After breakfast checkout of the hotel and proceed for Singapore Tour. Evening enjoy the Singapore Night Safari (Address: 80 Mandai Lake Rd, Singapore 729826 / Area: 40 ha / Hours: Opens 7:30PM). Overnight at Hotel in Singapore.
Day 4 : Singapore City Tour with Sentosa Island
- This morning is you will go for a panoramic Singapore City Tour. Your Sentosa Island tour begins in the afternoon. You'll be amazed by the playful antics of the pink dolphins at the Dolphin Lagoon, with their tail-flapping, calling and synchronized tail-walking. Your view of fascinating sea life gets even closer at Sentosa's Underwater World. You'll be taken on a voyage to the bottom of the sea as you walk through a transparent underwater tunnel with close-up views of more than 2,500 sea creatures. At Images of Singapore you'll experience the colorful culture and vibrant heritage of Singapore, retold through life-size figures, and special effects. Enjoy "Songs of the Sea", Singapore's multi-sensory extravaganza. The world-class water show features dramatic effects, water jets, lasers, burst of fire and foot-tapping music in an underwater setting, transporting you to an enchanted world where mystical sea creatures and all things magical come to life. Overnight at Singapore Hotel.
Day 5 : Singapore - Universal Studio
- Enjoy the full day at the Universal Studios. Only here can you experience cutting-edge rides, shows, and attractions based on your favourite blockbuster films and television series. Overnight at hotel.
Day 6 : Singapore Return
- After breakfast morning free for leisure. Later check out of the hotel and transfer to Singapore Airport for your onward journey back home. TOUR ENDS.
Singapore Package Tour Inclusions :
- 5N Accommodation
- Daily American breakfast at hotels except on the arrival day
- Kuala Lumpur city tour
- Sunway lagoon Theme park with entry tickets
- 01 way KUL – SIN coach tickets
- Night Safari
- Singapore city tour
- Sentosa, Under Water World With Dolphin Show Wings Of Time 2nd Show
- Universal studios
- All airport and hotel transfer sic basis
Singapore Package Exclusions :
- Air fare
- All meals other than those specified in ‘Cost Includes’
- Expenses of personal nature
- Any other items not mentioned in ‘Cost Includes’
- Entrance fees
How to Book Singapore Malaysia Package Tour :
- Just pay 25% of the package cost inclusive of taxes and full amount of the airlines cost. You will get a booking confirmation voucher within 240 minutes of the payment receipt and your booking status will be "BOOKING HOLD- CONFIRMED"
- Please do not forget to send one email to email@example.com marking a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
post payment mentioning your reference number. If you do not get voucher on-time you may call us at toll free: 18001214500 / +91-9836117777
Bank Account Detail (Current Account) :
- Denzong Leisure Private Limited - (Axis Bank)
Beneficiary Name - Denzong Leisure Private Limited
Bank Name - Axis Bank Ltd
Bank Account No - 913020027717487
IFS Code- UTIB0001574
Branch Address - Vivekananda Road, Kolkata-700007, INDIA
Branch Code - 1574
Swift Code: AXISINBB00153, BANK CODE: 211
- Denzong Leisure Private Limited - (State Bank Of India)
Beneficiary Name - Denzong Leisure Private Limited
Bank Name - State Bank Of India
Bank Account No - 33158453208
IFS Code - SBIN0001651
Branch Address - 83/1A, Vivekananda Road, Kolkata-700006, INDIA
Branch Code - 01651
Swift Code: SBININBB492, Bank Code: 0021
- Denzong Leisure Private Limited - (ICICI Bank)
Beneficiary Name - Denzong Leisure Private Limited
Bank Name - ICICI Bank Ltd
Bank Account No - 129305000443
IFS Code - ICIC0001293
Branch Address - 8,A.J.C Bose Road, Kolkata-700017, INDIA
Swift Code: ICICINBBCTS, Bank Code: 229
- Denzong Leisure Private Limited - (HDFC Bank)
Beneficiary Name - Denzong Leisure Private Limited
Bank Name - HDFC Bank Ltd
Bank Account No - 50200009650729
IFS Code - HDFC0000014
Branch Address - 2/6, Sarat Bose Road, Central Plaza,Kolkata-700020, INDIA
Swift Code: HDFCINBBCAL, Bank Code: 240#
- You can also use the following link where you can use your VISA credit / debit card to settle the payment. Transaction charges will be applicable. http://denzongleisure.com/paymentgateway/payrequestebs
Terms and Conditions :
- Denzong reserves the right to re-arrange itinerary to suit hotel availability without changing the total number of days in each destination and without compromising any services.
- The vehicle used is AC/NAC and is available for point to point services only and is not at disposal. Clients are requested to follow the itinerary.
- Payment of 25% of Package Cost at the time of booking and balance within 7 days prior travel date. Booking is confirmed on payment of booking amount.
- This package is valid for min 8 pax. Less the 8 Pax Rs.1500/- per pax cost will increase
Cancellation Policy :
- Less than 7 Days Prior to Date of Travel: 100% of the Package Cost as cancellation charge
- 7 – 15 Days Prior to Date of Travel: 75% of the Package Cost as cancellation charge
- 16 - 30 Days Prior to Date of Travel: 50% of Package Cost as cancellation charge
- More than 30 Days: Full Refund of Package Cost Excluding Processing Fees
Singapore is a popular destination for family vacation, travelers, and honeymooners outside India and is one of the most visited tourist destination in Southeast Asia. This little South East Asian country has great flight connectivity from countries across the world and embodies the finest blend of both the East as well as the West. Singapore is a cosmopolitan city that offers a harmonious blend of culture, cuisine, arts and architecture. Filled with several shopping centers, business houses, hotels, IT hub, Theme Park, Singapore has become as an attractive tourist destination among foreign tourists. Singapore has become as an attractive tourist destination among foreign tourists and the places are:
Singapore Zoo : Inhabited by thousands of rare animal and wild species, Singapore Zoo is one of the major tourist attractions in Singapore. After darkness, visitor can enjoy a thrilling Night Safari in Singapore Zoo. Singapore Zoo provides a vehicle for children's play in Rainforest Kidz world. This zoo has a different concept from other zoos. With open cages, all animals can live like in their natural habitat. As a place of public entertainment, this zoo is also a vehicle for educating the visitors about the ecosystem and culture of tropical rain forests.
Singapore Botanical Garden : Located in the middle of town and next to Gleneagles hospital, This Botanic Gardens has a large variety of collection of plants which is almost gone or going extinct diversified here. Admission in this Botanic Garden is absolutely free of charge. This garden has an area of approximately 64 acres, in this top tourist attractions. Visitors can enjoy the scenery and lush green trees. There is also a swan lake (Swan Lake), located not far from the entrance. The National Orchid Garden is the main attraction within the Botanic Gardens. Located on the mid-western side of the Garden, the hilly three-hectare site has a collection of more than 1,000 species and 2,000 hybrids of orchids.
Boat Quay and Clarke Quay: These places are great dining and entertainment destination in Singapore and filled with restaurants, hip cafes, pubs, jazz clubs and more, so the atmosphere here was crowded and mixed up, loud music to light jazz mixed into one. At night, the entire zone is a sight to behold with all five blocks of restored warehouses lit up and beamed with an array of quirky alternative to mainstream clubs. With an international presence in terms of partying options, this is a convergence point for people around the world to celebrate.
Little India Singapore: Little India is an ethnic neighbourhood found in Singapore that has Tamil cultural elements and aspects of other cultures. Little India lies to east of the Singapore river across from Chinatown, located west of the river and north of Kampong Glam. Little India is more commonly known as Tekka in the local Tamil community. In this great place you can find lots of new things here. Start of stalls selling fresh fruit and sweets to India with unique stalls selling clothes and shoes with prices so cheap, you'll be dizzy with the choices available.
Singapore Flyer: This is the world's largest 540 feet high observation wheel after London Eye, that offers a breathtaking 360-degree view of Singapore's Marina Bay. The Singapore Flyer is mounted with 28 air-conditioned capsules, each one the size of a bus and able to take on up to 28 riders. The Singapore Flyer's builders boast that every passenger will experience a vibration-free 30 minute ride, with an incredible unobstructed view of the surrounding island-state, as well as glimpses of neighboring countries Indonesia and Malaysia.
Singapore Package Tour with Malaysia can be a lot of fun. Denzong Leisure has designed this beautiful Singapore Malaysia Package Tour from Kolkata, India with best price and offer. Book this Singapore Malaysia Tour Packages from Denzong Leisure. Avail the Best Singapore and Malaysia Deal and make your Singapore - Malaysia Holidays memorable. This is the best Singapore Malaysia deal. Travel Singapore and Malaysia, Plan your Honeymoon in Malaysia and Singapore, and explore various Tourist Attractions in Singapore and Malaysia. This Singapore Malaysia Package Tour is value for money.
THINGS NOT TO DO IN SINGAPORE
⇢ Don’t Chew Gum and throw on street. It's considered as serious crime in Singapore. $500 can be fined for this offense.
⇢ Don’t Forget to flush using public toilets. $150 can be fined for this offense.
⇢ Nudity is another no-no in Singapore. Be strict to it. It can result a fine up to $2000 or up to 3 months of jail time.
⇢ Don't spit or litter anywhere. It is a serious crime can cause you upto $1000 fine.
⇢ Don't smoke in Public. Avoid to lit up your favourite brand in public as it can cost you upto $200.
⇢ Don't drug yourself even before you arrive in Singapore. Capital punishment not barred for foreigh travellers also.
⇢ For transportation around the city, select MRT (Mass Rapid Transit) system like AC Bus, Metro etc rather than pricy taxi.
⇢ Don't snack in public transport. It is a seroius offence. You can experience fine for just having a candy in metro.
⇢ Always log on to secure network. Unsecured WiFi network is considered a crime under the Computer Misuse Act in Singapore.
⇢ Paying Tips in restraunts is not appreciated at all here. So, Don't Tip.
⇢ Don't explore the city in middle of the day, if necessery choose AC Mall, AC Restraunt, AC Museums and AC Transport.
⇢ Don't step outside your Hotel or Resort without a bottle of water as Singapore is very humid. Always be hydrated.
⇢ Don't blindly order any food, instead ask for price befor placing an order specially for Sea Food.
⇢ Do not carry wallet full of Cash because most restraunts have the Card facility.
⇢ Don't sit down places containing packets of tissue paper or umbrellas cause people of Singapore have a habit of reserving dinning places with these items.
Malaysia INR 6,500/- PP
Singapore INR 2300/- PP
Feel Free to Call us :
Head Office : 033-22640048/49
Regional Branches :
Siliguri : +91-8334990789
SPECIALITY OF DENZONG
- Company Owned Vehicle / Boat
- Trained Tour Guide on Company Payroll
- Local controlling office
- Essential Medical Kit available @24/7
- Special facilities for Senior Citizens and Infants
- Mobile Phone / Internet on-demand
Singapore Tour Packages from Kolkata Singapore Tour Package with Airfare Singapore Malaysia Package with Cruise Singapore Travel Packages Singapore Chinese New Year Package Best Time To Travel Singapore Singapore Holidays 2018 Singapore Honeymoon Packages
Singapore Package Tour with Cruise
4.6 Stars Rating, out of 5
based on 15 Reviews
|Singapore Package Tour Reviews with Cruise|
|Reviewed by Vikash Somani |
A Great Singapore Family Tour with Cruise - Agency Denzong Leisure
Dear Jayita, Thank you so much for such a wonderful arrangement and itinerary. We all really had great time at Singapore. All arrangement were as per your commitment and we have not faced any issue during our vacation. You are really a great holiday planner and that the reason this is our 3rd foreign travel in last one year. The entire arrangement and your personal involvement till last day of vacation in really commendable. Hope we will together plan balance countries in near future.
|Singapore Malaysia Tour Reviews|
|Reviewed by Manish Singh |
Breathtaking Singapore Trip Ex Kolkata - Agency Denzong Leisure
Recently I visited Singapore along with my wife & 2 kids. We booked the package from Denzong Leisure, Kolkata. They did all arrangements for us and it was a great trip. Singapore is very beautiful country with lots of Indians. You can get almost everything here like Indian foods, cultures, temples etc. All roads are clean, no traffic jam like India. We enjoyed a lot in Singapore Flyer, visited Universal Studios & Sentosa Island. The entire trip was beautifully co-ordinated by the staff of Denzong. Hats off to them for their support.
|Singapore Tour Reviews|
|Reviewed by Mr. Sundar Krishnan |
Singapore Tour - Agency Denzong Leisure
Hi Arpita, Our Singapore trip, was very good. It was very well planned and we all had a really good time. Thanks for all your help and support.