WANT TO BOOK A DOOARS PACKAGE TOUR FROM KOLKATA? FIND THE BEST DOOARS TOUR PLAN WITH BEST RATES
|Destination||:||Dooars - Lataguri, Gorumara, Jaldapara, Murti, Jhalong, Bindu, Samsing, Suntalekhola, South Khaerbari|
|Duration||:||3 Nights / 4 Days|
|Pickup AND Drop||:||Bagdogra Airport / New Jalpaiguri Rail Station / Malbazar Station|
|Hotel Info||:||All Deluxe Category Jungle Resorts and Hotels in Lataguri / Gorumara|
|The Reserve Gorumara - Lataguri|
|Hatihana The Green Castle - Lataguri|
|Green Touch Eco Resort - Lataguri|
|Hotel Jaldapara Inn - Jaldapara|
DETAIL DOOARS TOUR PLAN FOR 4 DAYS FROM KOLKATA
Day 1 : Arrival at NJP/Bagdogra, transferred to Lataguri
- You will be greeted and assisted by our official at Bagdogra Airport (IXB) / New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (NJP). He will assist you for the forwarding journey to Lataguri (100 Kilometers, 2½ - 3 hours) via Sevoke Kalimandir, Coronation Bridge for your Dooars Package Tour. Lunch on the way in Dhaba / Resort. Evening free for leisure. Night stay at Resort in Lataguri.
Day 2 : Ex Lataguri local sightseeing
- Breakfast in early morning. Later visit picturesque Samsing, Suntalekhola, Jhalong, Bindu in the lap of Himalaya. The places are very beautiful and journey through the serpentine hilly road is enjoyable. The freshness of air and greenery around you will refresh your soul. After returning from the trip, proceed for (4 PM to 6 PM) Gorumara Jeep safari (subjected to availability of ticket). In the late evening Campfire and Tribal Dance at the resort can be arranged (Optional). Night stay at Resort in Lataguri.
Day 3 : Excursion to South Khayerbari
- After early morning breakfast, drive to South khayerbari, which is an animal rescue centre of Dooars situated just 15km away form Jaldapara Wild Life Santuary. Many Royal Bengal Tigers, leopards has been brought to this rehabilitation centre after the ban of these animals in various circuses. Here the visitors get an opportunity to have a closer view of these animals. Very recently Elephant Safari has been started in South Khayerbari. Travellers can try to book one during their Dooars Tours, Drive back Lataguri and night stay at Resort.
Day 4 : Departure from Dooars
- Have your early morning breakfast. drive to Siliguri, on the way to Bagdogra Airport (IXB) / New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (NJP) (100 kilometers, 2½ hours). Forwarding journey.
Important Info :
- The Elephant Safari in Jaldapara and Gorumara Jeep Safari is booked on the spot and is subject to availability of elephant by Forest Department of Government of West Bengal and stipulated number of entries respectively. Incase Dooars Jungle Safari couldn’t be arranged we will provide alternate safari. The forest remains closed on Thursday.
- Please advise any specific requirements at the time of booking.
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at the time of booking for international guests.
- Carry all your documents and money.
Dooars Package Tour Inclusions:
- 3 Nights accommodation in Deluxe Room
- Transfer in luxury Car
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary
- Meal as per CP plan (Only Breakfast)
- 1 bottle of mineral water each in the morning and in evening
- English / Hindi Speaking driver cum guide
Dooars Tour Packages Exclusions:
- Air Fare / Train Fare
- All meals other than those specified in ‘cost includes’
- Expenses of personal nature during your Dooars Package Tour
- Any other items not mentioned in ‘cost includes’
- Campfire & Barbeque
Do's in Dooars Tours :
- Throughout your Dooars Package Tour, always travel with a guide
- Carry back all non-degradable litter such as empty bottles, tins, plastic bags etc
- Keep all pollutants away from streams and lakes
- Avoid loud music and noise while travelling within forest or Gorumara Jeep Safari
- Always keep Identity Card / Passport Copies to avoid hasslement in hotels/resorts during your Dooars Tours
Don'ts in Dooars Tours :
- Do not disturb wildlife or its habitat during Dooars Package Tour or Jungle Safari
- Do not talk loudly during Gorumara Elephant Safari or Gorumara Jeep Safari
- Do not left plastic bags or plastic bottles in forest area
- Avoid loud music and noise while travelling within forest during Dooars Tours
- Don’t throw cigarette ends on leaf litter around you as they can cause for wild fires
- Do not use detergent or spop in streams or springs to clean clothes or for bath
How to Book Dooars Tour Packages?
- Just pay 25% of the total Dooars Package Cost inclusive of taxes. You will get a booking confirmation voucher within 240 minutes of the payment receipt and your booking status will be BOOKING HOLD - CONFIRMED
- Please do not forget to send one email to email@example.com marking a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
post payment mentioning your reference number. If you do not get voucher on-time you may call us at +91 9836117777 | Toll Free 18001214500
Bank Account Detail (Current Account) :
- Denzong Leisure Private Limited - (Axis Bank)
Beneficiary Name - Denzong Leisure Private Limited
Bank Name - Axis Bank Ltd
Bank Account No - 913020027717487
IFS Code- UTIB0001574
Branch Address - Vivekananda Road, Kolkata-700007, INDIA
Branch Code - 1574
Swift Code: AXISINBB00153, BANK CODE: 211
- Denzong Leisure Private Limited (State Bank Of India)
Beneficiary Name - Denzong Leisure Private Limited
Bank Name - State Bank Of India
Bank Account No - 33158453208
IFS Code - SBIN0001651
Branch Address - 83/1A, Vivekananda Road, Kolkata-700006, INDIA
Branch Code - 01651
Swift Code: SBININBB492, Bank Code: 0021
- Denzong Leisure Private Limited (ICICI Bank)
Beneficiary Name - Denzong Leisure Private Limited
Bank Name - ICICI Bank Ltd
Bank Account No - 129305000443
IFS Code - ICIC0001293
Branch Address - 8,A.J.C Bose Road, Kolkata-700017, INDIA
Swift Code: ICICINBBCTS, Bank Code: 229
- Denzong Leisure Private Limited (HDFC Bank)
Beneficiary Name - Denzong Leisure Private Limited
Bank Name - HDFC Bank Ltd
Bank Account No - 50200009650729
IFS Code - HDFC0000014
Branch Address - 2/6, Sarat Bose Road, Central Plaza,Kolkata-700020, INDIA
Swift Code: HDFCINBBCAL, Bank Code: 240#
- You can also use the following link where you can use your VISA credit / debit card to settle the payment. Transaction charges will be applicable. http://denzongleisure.com/paymentgateway/payrequestebs
Terms & Conditions :
- Denzong reserves the right to re-arrange itinerary to suit hotel availability without changing the total number of days in each destination and without compromising any services.
- The vehicle used is AC/NAC and is available for point to point services only and is not at disposal. Clients are requested to follow the itinerary.
Cancellation Policy :
- Less than 7 Days Prior to Date of Travel: 100% of the Package Cost as cancellation charge
- 7 – 15 Days Prior to Date of Travel: 75% of the Package Cost as cancellation charge
- 16 - 30 Days Prior to Date of Travel: 50% of Package Cost as cancellation charge
- More than 30 Days: Full Refund of Package Cost Excluding Processing Fees
Child Policy :
- Children above 10+ years will be charged 100% as per Adult Rate
- Children of age 5 years + to 10 Years will be charged 50% of Adult Rate (AP Meal Plan)
- Children below 5 years Complimentary
WELCOME TO DOOARS - THE HIDDEN TREASURES OF BENGAL
Welcome to your Dooars Package Tour from Denzong Leisure. Dooars is a mystical magical land that has been fascinating travellers, nature lovers and holiday makers from decades with its extraordinary unparallel beauty. Recently due to initiatives taken by West Bengal Government to promote Dooars and its surrounding travellers are frequently visiting for Dooars Tour.
It is believed that the word ‘DOOARS’ has been originated from the Assamese word ‘DUAR’ which literally means ‘DOOR’. Long before Dooars was spread with a vast region across Bengal, Assam & Bihar. But today Dooars signifies only Bengal Dooars which comprises of Jalpaiguri, Darjeeling & Coochbehar district of West Bengal. In this Dooars Tours, you will cover most of the places of these three districts of West Bengal.
For people who love enjoying the beauty of forests, a Dooars Tour Packages can be a favourite holiday spot. A jungle need not always mean you will have to go as far as Africa. With limited expenses and a short duration, a Dooars Tour will not disappoint you. It is impossible that you will not fall in love with the natural beauty of Dooars. The popular places here are Jaldapara, Gorumara, Chilapata, Buxa, Chalsa. During Jaldapara Elephant Safari, one can spot rhinos, elephants, deer, bison, peacock, hornbill and other animals and birds. While you pass by the Jayanti Falls, you can see side of the Himalayan Range that fall alongside Bhutan. Sitting near the mountain river in the midst of a dense forest will definitely be one of the most memorable holidays in your life. Places like these are the unforgettable spots in Dooars.
DOOARS – ECONOMICAL IMPORTANCES
About two or three decades ago what we supposed to think about Dooars was 3 "T" i.e. Tea, Timber & Tobacco. Throughout your Journey to Dooars Package Tour you can relax and enjoy the vast tea plantations spreading miles in the heart of Himalayas. Tea that is produced in this region is of excellent quality and huge quantity of them is exported in different parts of the world meeting its demand and help in economical growth by earning foreign currency. Stretching about 3400 sq mi from Teesta River in the west to Sankosh River in the east, this entire area is covered with dense forest. High quality timber that is found in this vast Dooars forests like Gorumara, Jaldapara, Chilapata, Mahananda & Buxa holds another economical importance in this region. Many valuable species of woods can be found in this forest among them “SAL” is the most valuable as per commercial aspects. It is hard, durable and used in various uses like buildings, furniture’s, doors, windows and others wooden structures. You can find a large number of saw mills and plywood factories during your Dooars Tour due to abundance of these forest woods.
Now another feather has been added in the crown of economical development of this region, it is Touriam, rather - Dooars Tourism. Dooars is a conglomeration of hills, rivers, streams, forests, wildlife and tea gardens. Nowhere in India can you find a land that is so diversified like Dooars. Travellers arrive here to explore and experience the wildness of Mother Nature at its best. Anyone can enjoy an open hood Jeep Safari Package or Dooars Elephant Safari Package in the dense forest and experience the wild nature at closest view or can spend some quality of time in a heritage tea estate in lap of Himalaya.
WHY CHOOSE OUR DOOARS PACKAGE TOUR?
Denzong Leisure, an ISO 9001:2008 Certified Travel Organization based in Kolkata with local presence in Siliguri organizes customized Dooars Tour Package for family or small group. We have local controlling office in Siliguri City Center. Our experienced Dooars Tour managers & drivers know every nook & corner of Dooars. They are ready 24x7 to assist you for any circumstances whether it is medical emergency or travel oriented issue during your Dooars Package Tour from Kolkata.
We have brand new company owned ac vehicles to serve your the supreme luxury during your Dooars Tours. We have our own luxury property adjacent to Gorumara National Park, which provides amazing view of the flora and fauna of the forest surrounding it. Here we promise every single comfort at your service you wish. In our property, we have Led TV with HD satellite connection, Intercom facilities, Private balcony with each room, In-room dining facility, 24X7 doctor on-call, modern toilet with proper toiletries, wifi, car parking, multi cuisine restaurant, laundry, bar & bonfire facility etc. In the shadow of dark night, Tribal Dances in Dooars are performed by local tribal men and women are another major attraction with a combination of Bonfire. You can try your dance move with the rhythm of their traditional 'Dhamsa' & 'Madol' beating drums. Isn’t it amazing?
WHAT YOU CAN DO DURING YOUR DOOARS TOURS?
During your Dooars Package Tour you can enjoy village tourism and experience tribal life from proximity. There are many tribal villages in Dooars and one such is Totopara. Totopara village is on the bank of river Torsa and just 20km away from Madarihat. The village is consisting of mainly Toto people believed to belong in Indo-Bhutanese community rather Mongoloid community. This community is so distinctive that nowhere in the world you can find them except Totopara in Dooars. Toto’s are one of the prime attractions of travellers, researchers and anthropologists. You can visit this place by during your Dooars Tour.
Dooars is a prime attraction for trekkers and bird watchers. Places like Tode, Paren, Jhalong, Bindu, Samsing, Suntalekhola, Lava and Neora Valley are best for trekking and birding during Dooars Tours. Every year a number of trekkers, nature lovers and bird watchers from every nook and corner of the world arrives here to behold the scenic beauty of mighty Himalaya and various species of wild animals and birds.
Dooars is also a great option for excursion or student educational tour. With diversified flora and fauna, Dooars offers an opportunity and variety to enhance knowledge of students and researchers.
Dooars is an ideal place to hold any kind of business meetings, conferences or MICE Tours. In recent years several star categories hotels and resorts has opened up in Dooars with all modern facilities and amenities. All these hotels and resorts are capable enough to arrange and fulfil any desires for corporate. Any seminars, conferences or meetings can be arranged in the lap of Mother Nature with sheer privacy. So are you really planning a MICE Tours in Dooars for Business or just a Package Tour in Dooars?
In recent years, Dooars has gained its reputation among nature photographers, wildlife photographers, and documentary film makers. Commercial movies like Mr. and Mrs. Iyer, Abar Byomkesh, Moner Manush (directed by Goutam Ghosh) was shot in Dooars forest. Many directors from mumbai have expressed their interest for shooting in Dooars due to its natural diversity and close proximity of Nepal, Bhutan, Assam and entire North East of India.
WHAT IS THE BEST TIME TO BOOK YOUR DOOARS TOUR PACKAGES?
It’s a common question among travellers that which is the best time to Travel Dooars or Book a Dooars Tour Package? Well, in my opinion post monsoon season is best if you want to visit Dooars. You can book a Dooars Tour between ends of September to early March. It’s almost cool season with pleasant weather that helps you travelling various parts of this area. You can book a Gorumara Jeep Safari and explore the dense forest with 45 minutes drive. It’s an amazing experience that you have have during your Dooars Package Tour.
I will never advice you to book a Dooars Package during Monsoon. Because from 15th June to 15th September you can’t enter in forest as it remain closed due to breeding season. Most of the roads become muddy, not accessible and incessant rain can interrupt your sightseeing also. At this time many hoteliers offers lucrative discount but it’s up to you. If you want to enjoy rainy Dooars, then come on. It’s a best time enjoy your leisure with a brewing coffee!
HOW TO REACH DOOARS?
By Rail - Dooars is well connected with rail network from all directions. If you want to enter Dooars with proximity of interesting places like Gorumara National Park, Murti River, Samsing, Jhalong or Bindu – the best entry point will be by rail and the nearest station will be the New Mal Junction. It is almost 30km & 40mins drive from New Mal Junction to Lataguri where several quality hotels and resorts are situated. Everyday Kanchan Kanya Express leaves Sealdah Station at 8.30hrs and reaches Alipurduar Junction at 12.10hrs next day. On the way it gives a halt at New Mal Junction at 9.05hrs. Believe me, if you want to enjoy nature at its full extent, travel through this rail route for your Dooars Package Tour. It will be a spectacular journey through lush green forests, innumerable small streams and endless tea plantations – it’s amazing.
If you want to enter Dooars from Jaldapara or Buxa sector, then it is advisable to get down at Hasimara / Birpara / Madarihat Station. In fact Madarihat Station is only 7km from Jaldapara Sanctuary and it is almost 20km from Birpara or Hasimara Station.
Anyone can opt to get entry in Dooars from New Jalpaiguri Station also. There are several trains that depart from Sealdah Station for NJP like Darjeeling Mail, Padatik Express, Testa Torsa Express, Uttar Banga Express, Kanchankanya Express, Kanchanjanga Express. After reaching NJP, you can hire taxi or cab or any comfortable SUV of your choice to reach Dooars.
If you want to avail any Dooars Tour Packages or want to Travel Dooars, try to get there by rail route as it is convenient and time saving also.
By Road - Dooars is a straight way from Kolkata via NH34. It is almost 560km and 12 hours drive from Kolkata to Siliguri. Everyday several busses of private transport company leaves for Siliguri from Esplanade with AC Volvo or Rocket variant. Anyone can avail government bus service also like NBSTC (North Bengal State Transport Corporation) and Bus services of Bhutan Government. This bus route generally travels through Krishnanagar – Berhampore – Pakur – English Bazar – Kishanganj – Siliguri. It’s a comfortable over night journey and cost effective too. So if you are opting for a Dooars Tours or Dooars Package Tour from Kolkata, a road trip can be best choice.
By Air - Bagdogra is the sole commercial airport in Dooars region. It is the gateway to the hill station town like Darjeeling, Kurseong, Mirik, Kalimpong and Sikkim. Major Indian cities like Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore, Kolkata & Guwahati has direct flight connecting Bagdogra. It is 16 km from Siliguri or NJP. Bagdogra Airport has been upgraded with night landing facility resulting great movement of tourists throughout the year.
BEST WATCH TOWERS OF GORUMARA NATIONAL PARK
Gorumara national park has 5 watch towers positioned five corner of the park from which travellers can view the wild life and natural beauty of Dooars. These watch towers are Jatraprasad, Chapramari, Chandrachur (khunia), Chukchuki and the newly added Medhla. All these towers are a must visit spot during Dooars Tours and Dooars Jungle Safari.
UP-GRADATION CHARGE: MEAL
Rs. 1200/- Per Head to MAP
MAP : Room + BF + L / D
Feel Free to Call us :
Head Office : 033-22640048/49
Regional Branches :
Siliguri : +91-8334990789
Places to visit in Dooars Chalo Jai Dooars Dooars tour with lataguri package Elephant Back Safari in Dooars Dooars Monsoon Special Package Tour Dooars Chalo in Winter Holidays Dooars package tour cost Jeep Safari in GOrumara, Dooars Kolkata to Dooars Package Tour Cost
Dooars Package Tour
4.9 Stars Rating, out of 5
based on 19 Reviews
|Dooars Package Tour Reviews|
|Reviewed by Ms. Tanushree Sharma
Excellent Dooars Package Tour - Agency Denzong Leisure|
Our Dooars Tour with Denzong Leisure was an excellent one. The Reserve Gorumara Resort we stayed was awesome. Excellent Food Quality. During Gorumara Jeep Safari we saw a big elephant herd, innumerable peacock, hornbill and 4 bison in a group. Enjoyed the whole trip to Samsing, Jhalong & Bindu. In Short it was an excellent Dooars Trip
|We, a team of five just arrived NJP station completing our Dooars Package Tour. Everything was arranged by Denzong Leisure up to satisfactory level. It was our first Dooars Tour with memorable experience. We have never seen such a vast jungle in our life and the tea plantations were endless. We enjoyed open Jeep Safari in Gorumara amongst chilled morning. Due to fog the visibility was very poor but the experience was sheer thrilling - Jungle Jeep Safari penetrating foggy morning. There was a strange calmness everywhere, even we could hear the falling sound of due drops. We just felled in love with the place and surely will visit again.|
|Since last 2 years I was planning to visit North Bengal again along with my family. Surfing the internet we booked our Dooars Tour Package with a tours and travel company from Kolkata as they operate all Dooars Tour from their Siliguri local office. We landed at Bagdogra. The car was ready and directly took us to the pre booked resort. This place was so beautiful than can't be described in single word or phrase. For this you have to visit here. During the trip, everything was well arranged. Food, resorts, car, driver was perfect. Don't forget to taste a local fish called "Boroli". It's super tasty. After returning from Jeep Safari in Gorumara Forest in the evening, we enjoyed camp fire with tribal dance from local people. In short, it was a well arranged trip from Denzong.|
|Miss. Lissa Davies From London on a Mountain Trek to Buxa|
|Basu and Denzong very professional. Experience Tour guide. Only food was very spicy and could not find a single local person could speak proper English other then our tour guide. We will bring large group for Himalayan Trek this Noverber|
|My Dooars & Darjeeling trip in february was memorable, Both hotels in Dooars & Darjeeling was good specially resort in Dooars (The Reserve Gorumara) was beyond our expectation. Got almost four star like facilities there. Room service & Food quality was excellent|
|Wonderful Dooars Tour. Excellent support from denzong leisure in our overall trip was very good|
|Our Dooars Tour was completed with ultimate happiness. We booked the Dooars Package Tour from Denzong Leisure. We were timely picked up from NJP and reached Lataguri at proper time. The driver was cooperative. In fact any trip can be flawless if the drivers are friendly and helpful. Our Gorumara Jeep safari was full of excitement. Though we could not see many animals, the entire journey was thrilling. I would suggest wearing musk during Gorumara Jeep Safari because the road inside jungle is dusty. Our visit to Samsing, Jhalong, Bindu was a scenic journey through the hilly road. We found Samsing and Jhalong most beautiful. All arrangements from Denzong was perfect from car, resort, food, driver to arrangements of bonfire in the resort, everything was fine. Wish to travel again with Denzong in near future.|
|I am from Mumbai. I booked a Darjeeling package with Denzong Leisure. They offered me to spend a night in Dooars while returning from Darjeeling and I accepted it. Oh my God! What a place. Darjeeling was awesome, but I found it a bit overfills and foggy. On the contrary Dooars was very vivid, tranquil, refreshing green and diversified. Definitely I would regret for not accepting Denzong’s offer. Thank you Denzong. I will certainly book my next complete Dooars Package Tour from you.|
|Ms. Swati Bakshi|
|For me the most amazing part of my Dooars Trip was the Tribal Dance in our resort. When the beating drums of “Dhamsa” and “Madol” filled the air with its enchanting pummel, I couldn’t resist myself. Shook my legs with the dancers and believe me the rhythm was hypnotizing. Even today I could fill it with my closed eyes.|
|Mr. Ravi Prakash|
|My Dooars Tour was superb. Everything was planned perfectly by Deep and executed by Ankita. Support from Ankita and Atendra singh was really helpful during the trip. Whenever i called them, they helped us in possible ways even in trip location changes also. |
Overall experience was good after booking with Denzong Leisure and looking forward for more trip booking with them.
|Enjoyed my Dooars trip with Denzong Leisure. It was an amazing experience. Car, Driver, Hotels, Foods were really good and perfectly arranged. We stayed in a resort named Reserve Gorumara and it was awesome. Every staff of the resort specially the Manager Mr. Sibaji was very co-operative. Thanks a lot Denzong for such arrangemens. Keep it up.|