SOUTH AFRICAN SAFARI PACKAGES, SOUTH AFRICAN HOLIDAYS, GAME DRIVE TOUR IN SOUTH AFRICA
|Destination||:||SOUTH AFRICA - Johannesburg, Pilanesburg, Sun City, George, Cape Town|
|Duration||:||10 NIGHTS / 11 DAYS|
|Hotel Info||:||ALL 3 and 4 STAR HOTELS|
|4 nights at Lagoon Beach hotel – Cape Town|
2 night at Protea hotel King George – George
2 nights at Sun City Main Hotel – Sun City
1 night at Bakubung Bush Lodge - Pilanesburg
1 night at Centurion Lake hotel - Johannesburg
Planning a holidays in the lap of Mother Nature? Then come to South Africa, a country abundant in natural beauty, rich culture, wildlife, history and people and always has something to offer every traveller. |
South Africa is a fascinating country with abundant natural beauty, wild life as well as dazzling city life. From Kruger National Park, Pilanesburg Game Reserve to cosmopolitan cities of Johannesburg and Cape Town, South African holiday packages from India offers it all.
Avail this South Africa Travel Package from Denzong Leisure, an ISO 9001:2008 Certified Travel Organization in India at BEST PRICE & OFFER.
Located on the shore of Table Bay, Cape Town is the most populated city and economic hub of the South Africa. The city has several well-known natural features that attract tourists, most notably Table Mountain, Cape Peninsula, Victoria and Alfred Waterfront, Oceans Aquarium, etc.
By population it is the largest city and wealthiest province in South Africa. The city is often described as Africa's economic powerhouse, and contentiously as a modern and prosperous African city.
Situated in the North West Province of South Africa, and about two hours drive from Johannesburg, Sun City is internationally renowned Africa’s premier holiday resort comprising of four international standard hotels as Sun City Hotel, Cascades Hotel, The Cabanas and The Palace of the Lost City. To the visitors worldwide sun city offers a varieties of entertainment and leisure opportunities in Suncity Golf Course, Suncity’s vally of the waves, Safary reserve or Gambling in world class hotels. Suncity is hot spot for those who want to gamble as well as those who want to relax. Sun City in South Africa has become a haven for holidaymakers to South Africa.
Pilanesberg National Park
Pilanesberg National Park, or pilansberg, pilanesburg, pilansburg as it is often misspelt, is located in the Bojanala Region, within the North West Province and relatively near Johannesburg. The volcano crater in which the park is situated erupted 1300 million years ago. Pilanesberg was originally owned by 3 of the local tribes. Many of the Stone Age and Iron Age sites around the reserve show proof of the presence of ancient human existences.
With an area of 550km², it is the fourth largest park in South Africa. This national park has become the most popular game reserve in the country as a recent polls conducted by the South African Tourism Board. Popular attractions in this game reserve are Big 5, hot air-ballooning, Open Jeep safaris, elephant back safaris, day trips, Lost City at Sun City.
The Pilanesberg National Park is a gifted treasure of South Africa in nature and holds the flagship national pride with more than 7000 animals & 300 bird species. This National Park is the Land of Big Five (Five of Africa's greatest wild animals - lion, leopard, elephant, buffalo and rhino) the Little Five (buffalo weaver, elephant shrew, leopard tortoise, ant lion and rhino beetle) and the birding Big Six (ground hornbill, kori bustard, lappet-faced vulture, martial eagle, pel’s fishing owl and saddle-bill stork).
The Mankwe Dam region is the largest body of water in the game reserve thus making it the perfect place to spot a wide variety of wild animals. These places provide much fantastic opportunity to have glimpse of wild nature and a heaven for wild life photographers and documentary film makers.
Day 1 : (26 Oct) Johannesburg – Pilanesburg (Dinner)
- Upon arrival at OR Tambo International Airport, a Travcare representative meets you for a transfer to Pilanesburg. Arrive and check in at Bakubung Lodge. When time permits you will leave for afternoon game drive. Overnight at hotel.
Day 2 : (27 Oct) Pilanesburg - Sun City (Breakfast & Dinner)
- Early morning you will leave for game drive. After breakfast you will take a shuttle and transfer to Sun City. The Sun City complex is surrounded by two championship golf courses, numerous swimming pools and a huge man made lake offering various water sports. Optional activities include Hot Air Ballooning. Enjoy lunch at the Raj Indian Restaurant (own account). Then you could relax at the Valley of the Waves, or take a walk through the gardens of the Lost City. This magical city knows no limits - you have the chance to win a fortune at the Casino and Entertainment Centre, there are lavish extravaganzas and a multitude of restaurants to cater for every taste. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 3 : (28 Oct) Sun City (Breakfast & Dinner)
- After breakfast you will enjoy your day at leisure. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 4 : (29 Oct) Sun city - Johannesburg (Breakfast & Dinner)
- Early morning you will leave for game drive. After breakfast transfer to Johannesburg. On arrival you leave for a Gold Reef City tour (Closed on Mondays and Tuesdays) where you will see reconstruction of Johannesburg during the Gold Rush era, built around a mine. Activities include a Victorian fun fair, miners' houses, brewery, pubs, restaurants and stock exchange. You can watch molten gold being poured and take a trip down an old mine shaft. Tribal dancing adds to the fun. After the tour you check in the hotel. Overnight at hotel.
Day 5 : (30 Oct) Johannesburg – George (Breakfast & Dinner)
- After breakfast you will be transferred to airport to board a flight to George. Arrive and check into pre booked hotel. Later you will transfer to Knysna for a cruise. Enjoy an amazing view of the imposing sandstone ‘Heads’ which guard the sea entrance to Knysna’s huge tidal lagoon, and the forests, marshes and pristine beaches surrounding it. After lunch (own account) spend the rest of the day discovering the joys of the town’s many art galleries, craft shops and coffee bars. Return to George and enjoy rest of the evening at leisure. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 6 : (31 Oct) George – Oudtshoorn - George (Breakfast & Dinner)
- After breakfast leave for Oudtshoorn. It is known as the ‘Feather Capital of the World’ thanks to its huge ostrich industry. On way you will visit a crocodile Park where you have opportunity to take pictures with Cheetah. In Oudtshoorn you go underground to marvel at the icy formations in the Cango Caves, regarded as one of South Africa’s most spectacular natural wonders. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 7 : (1st Nov) George – Cape Town (Breakfast & Dinner)
- After breakfast you will transfer to Cape Town, one of the most popular long haul destinations in the world. Due to its unique topography, it is also one of the easiest places in which to orientate oneself as long as you remember that with Table Mountain behind you and Robben Island before you; you are facing north, looking across Table Bay and up the west coast of Africa. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 8 : (2nd Nov) Cape Town City Tour (Breakfast & Dinner)
- After breakfast leave on a half-day Mother City tour. You will go for a scenic coastal drive through Clifton & Sea Point, later tour passes the Houses of Parliament, the Castle, the SA Museum, and a few other historical sights – District Six, Bo-Kaap, Slave Lodge & ending at the bustling Greenmarket Square. A cable car ride, takes you up the Table Mountain (weather permitting otherwise Signal Hill) for a breathtaking view over the city (entrance is included) Return to your hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 9 : (3rd Nov) Cape Town - Peninsula Tour (Breakfast & Dinner)
- Breakfast is taken at the hotel. Depart on a full day Peninsula tour. This comprehensive tour shows you the best of the spectacular Cape Peninsula and why it is it's called the Fairest Cape. Travel past Sea Point and Camps Bay, past the famous beaches of Clifton and Llandudno towards Hout Bay. Drive along the Atlantic Seaboard. Pass through Noordhoek and Scarborough. Later you will take to the Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve. Enjoy the funicular ride aboard the “Flying Dutchman” and enjoy the unforgettable spectacular views. Later get the photo opportunity to take some pictures at the second southern most tip of the African continent. From here you will drive along the Indian Ocean coastline, where you can visit the beautiful Boulders Beach, and have the option to sit among the famous colony of Jackass Penguins. Thereafter we enjoy a short stop at the naval port of Simon's Town and know about the legend of “Able Seaman Just Nuisance” the Great Dane Dog that was inducted in Royal Navy. Return to the hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 10 : (4th Nov) Cape Town (Breakfast & Dinner)
- After breakfast enjoy optional activities (Dinner and transport is not included) as follows: Hot Air Ballooning, Shark Cage diving, Paragliding, Sky Diving, Helicopter ride, Robben Island tour, Sunset Cruise. Overnight at hotel.
Day 11 : (5th Nov) Cape Town (Breakfast)
- After breakfast, transfer to Cape Town International for flight back home.
- Meet and Greet Representation at the Airport
- Full day “Cape Peninsula” & a half-day “Mother City” Tour in Cape Town
- Accommodation in standard rooms in above or similar on bed & breakfast basis
- Dinners as per itinerary in Indian restaurant and at the hotel in queens and Kwa Maritane Lodge
- All transfers & sightseeing on SIC basis in an air conditioned luxury vehicle
- Day visit to Cango Caves and Wildlife Ranch, Ostrich Farm and a cruise on the vast Knysna Lagoon
- All entrance fees as per the itinerary with Table Mountain Cable car ride
- A guided tour to Gold Reef City with a qualified English guide
- Game drive at Pilanesburg National Park
- All flights, porterage and tips, mineral water, laundry, telephone or any other expense personal in nature
- Personal Insurance, we strongly suggest that the passenger’s take out there own insurance before departing for South Africa
- Drinks and lunches/dinner except where mentioned
- Items of a personal nature, driver and guide gratuities
- All entrance fees and excursions not mentioned above
- Porterage at hotels and airports
- Any expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as bad weather, natural calamities (landslides, floods), flight delays, excess baggage, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes, war, airline or hotel policies etc
How to Book :
- Just pay 25 % of the package cost inclusive of taxes. You will get a booking confirmation voucher within 240 minutes of the payment receipt and your booking status will be "BOOKING HOLD- CONFIRMED"
- Please do not forget to send one email to firstname.lastname@example.org marking a copy to email@example.com
post payment mentioning your reference number. If you do not get voucher on-time you may call us at toll free: 18001214500 / +91-9836117777
Bank Account Detail (Current Account) :
- Denzong Leisure Private Limited - (Axis Bank)
Beneficiary Name - Denzong Leisure Private Limited
Bank Name - Axis Bank Ltd
Bank Account No - 913020027717487
IFS Code- UTIB0001574
Branch Address - Vivekananda Road, Kolkata-700007, INDIA
Branch Code - 1574
Swift Code: AXISINBB00153, BANK CODE: 211
- Denzong Leisure Private Limited - (State Bank Of India)
Beneficiary Name - Denzong Leisure Private Limited
Bank Name - State Bank Of India
Bank Account No - 33158453208
IFS Code - SBIN0001651
Branch Address - 83/1A, Vivekananda Road, Kolkata-700006, INDIA
Branch Code - 01651
Swift Code: SBININBB492, Bank Code: 0021
- Denzong Leisure Private Limited - (ICICI Bank)
Beneficiary Name - Denzong Leisure Private Limited
Bank Name - ICICI Bank Ltd
Bank Account No - 129305000443
IFS Code - ICIC0001293
Branch Address - 8,A.J.C Bose Road, Kolkata-700017, INDIA
Swift Code: ICICINBBCTS, Bank Code: 229
- Denzong Leisure Private Limited - (HDFC Bank)
Beneficiary Name - Denzong Leisure Private Limited
Bank Name - HDFC Bank Ltd
Bank Account No - 50200009650729
IFS Code - HDFC0000014
Branch Address - 2/6, Sarat Bose Road, Central Plaza,Kolkata-700020, INDIA
Swift Code: HDFCINBBCAL, Bank Code: 240#
- You can also use the following link where you can use your VISA credit / debit card to settle the payment. Transaction charges will be applicable. http://denzongleisure.com/paymentgateway/payrequestebs
Terms and Conditions :
- The above prices are subject to availability of flights and hotel accommodation and services at the time of processing the reservation.
- The quote is based on the above hotels and any change will impact the cost. Long week-ends and school holidays in SA may attract a supplement.
- The check-in time is 1430 hrs and check out time is 1030 hrs. Early check-in or a late checkout is not guaranteed and is only on request.
- Full day vehicle is 8-9 hrs and half – day is 4-5 hrs. On the Garden Route the vehicle is available for 10-12 hrs. Any extra hours required may not be allowed and is purely on request and will be charged for.
- The drivers/guides may not stay in the same hotel as the clients. It is customary to pay 10% gratuity (tips) both to the driver and the guide to ensure a more pleasurable services.
- Any unutilised entrances/sightseeing is non-refundable.
- Cancellations 30-day prior to the client’s arrival is subject to a cancellation fee.
- The prices may change, due to Rand/Dollar exchange rate fluctuations, revision in fuel prices or govt. levies / duties, without notice.
Child Policy :
- Children above 10+ years will be charged 100% as per Adult Rate
- Children of 2+ to 10 sharing parent’s room will be charged as per CWB or CNB
- Children below 2 years Complimentary
- **Note: Hotels are very strict with the child policy. Please carry the age proof so that it can be produced when asked
Cancellation Policy :
- Cancellation prior 40 days – No Charges
- Cancellation prior 30 days – 50% charge of the tour price
- Cancellation prior 15 days – 75% charge of the tour price
- Cancellation prior 10 days – 100% charge of the tour price
Important Note :
- The above is just a quotation and not a confirmation and rates are subject to change as per the availability of Hotel rooms and airline seats. Hotel rooms and airline seats are subject to availability at the time of booking and rates are subject to change without any prior notice. The R.O.E of the USD is subject to change every day until the final payments are made.
Package Cost Per Head (Adult)INR 84,000/-
Extra Cost on single supplementINR 45,00/-
Package Cost Per Head (Child)INR 24,510/-
Feel Free to Call us :
Head Office : 033-22640048/49
Regional Branches :
Siliguri : +91-8334990789
SPECIALITY OF DENZONG
- Company Owned Vehicle / Boat
- Trained Tour Guide on Company Payroll
- Local controlling office
- Essential Medical Kit available @24/7
- Special facilities for Senior Citizens and Infants
- Mobile Phone / Internet on-demand
South Africa Package Tour from India South African Safari Best of South Africa Tours & Travels South Africa Holiday Packages Pilanesberg Game Drive Package Tour Sun City Package Tour South Africa Travel Packages from India Customized African Safari Tours South African National Park Tour