GRAB THE BEST SOUTH AFRICA PACKAGE TOUR FROM INDIA, SOUTH AFRICA SAFARI PACKAGES FROM KOLKATA
|Destination||:||South Africa - Cape Town City, Cape Town Peninsula, Oudtshoorn, Knysna, George, Johannesburg, Mabula Game Reserve, Kruger National Park|
|Duration||:||11 Nights / 12 Days|
|Best time to Travel||:||The best time to travel Kruger National Park and most wildlife parks is from May to September as it is dry season and animals gather around waterholes and rivers. May and September are wonderful because it is less cold and, especially in September, the wildlife viewing is excellent with pleasant temperatures and afternoon storms rarely interfere with the safari.|
|Hotel Info||:||ALL 3 & 4 STAR HOTELS|
|3 Nights at Hotel St Georges/Lagoon Beach – Cape Town|
1 Night at Pearl of Oudtshoorn/Queens Hotel - Oudtshoorn
1 Night at Graywood/Knysna Log Inn Hotel - Knysna
2 Nights at Mabula Game Lodged – Mabula Game Reserve
1 Night at Peermont Metcourt suite hotel – Johannesburg
2 Nights at Greenway Woods/Protea Kruger Gate – Kruger NP
1 Full day Game drives in Kruger National Park
SOUTH AFRICA PACKAGE TOUR PLAN FROM INDIA IN DETAILS
Day 1 : Cape Town
- Upon arrival at Cape Town International Airport for your South Africa Package Tour, transfer to your pre-booked hotel. Cape Town is one of the most popular long haul destinations in the world. Due to its unique topography, it is also one of the easiest places in which to orientate oneself as long as you remember that with Table Mountain behind you and Robben Island before you, you are facing north, looking across Table Bay and up the west coast of Africa. Overnight at Hotel in Cape Town
Day 2 : Cape Town City Tour
- After breakfast leave on a half-day Mother City tour. You will go for a scenic coastal drive through Clifton and Sea Point and later tour passes the Houses of Parliament, the Castle, the SA Museum, and a few other historical sights – District Six, Bo-Kaap, Slave Lodge and ending at the bustling Green market Square. A Cable Car Ride through Table Mountain Aerial Cableway takes you up the Table Mountain (weather permitting otherwise Signal Hill) for a breathtaking view over the city (entrance is included). Return to your hotel in Cape Town & overnight stay.
Day 3 : Cape Town Peninsula Tour
- Breakfast is taken at the hotel. Depart on a full day Peninsula Tour. This comprehensive tour shows you the best of the spectacular Cape Peninsula and why it is it's called the Fairest Cape. Travel past Sea Point and Camps Bay, past the famous beaches of Clifton and Llandudno towards Hout Bay. Drive along the Atlantic Seaboard. Pass through Noordhoek and Scarborough. Later you will take to the Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve. Board on the Flying Dutchman Funicular Ride and enjoy the unforgettable spectacular views. Later get the photo opportunity to take some pictures at the second southern most tip of the African continent. Visit the beautiful Boulders Beach, and have the option to sit among the famous colony of Jackass Penguins. Thereafter we enjoy a short stop at the naval port of Simon's Town and know about the legend of Able Seaman Just Nuisance - the Great Dane Dog that was inducted in Royal Navy. Return to the hotel in Cape Town
Day 4 : Cape Town to Oudtshoorn Tour
- After breakfast leave for Oudtshoorn. It is known as the Feather Capital of the World thanks to its huge Ostrich Industry. Visit a working Ostrich Farm and take pictures on board an Ostrich. On way you will visit a Crocodile Park where you have opportunity to take pictures with Cheetah. In Oudtshoorn you go underground to marvel at the icy formations in the Cango Caves, regarded as one of South Africa’s most spectacular natural wonders. Check into hotel and spend rest of evening in the comfort of your hotel. Overnight at Hotel in Oudtshoorn
Day 5 : Oudtshoorn to Knysna Tour
- After breakfast you leave for Knysna. Arrive in Knysna, later you will go on a cruise on the vast Knysna Lagoon. Enjoy an amazing view of the imposing sandstone ‘Heads’ which guard the sea entrance to Knysna’s huge tidal lagoon, and the forests, marshes and pristine beaches surrounding it. After lunch (own account) spend the rest of the day discovering the joys of the town’s many art galleries, craft shops and coffee bars. Afternoon, you check into the hotel. Overnight at Hotel in Knysna
Day 6 : Knysna – George - Johannesburg – Mabula
- After breakfast leave for George for a flight to Johannesburg. On arrival in Johannesburg you will be transfered to Mabula Game Lodge. Mabula Game Lodge offers a traditional outdoor experience for visitors wanting to brave the African Safari together with Kwafubesi Tented Safari Camp. Guests have the chance to get up close and personal with nature and encounter a new dimension in bush life. Arrive and check in at the lodge. Later leave for afternoon game drive. Overnight at Hotel in Mabula Game Reserve
Day 7 : Mabula Game Reserve
- Enjoy morning and afternoon game drive. Lunch and dinner will be served at the hotel. Overnight at Hotel in Mabula
Day 8 : Mabula to Johannesburg
- After breakfast depart for Johannesburg. On arrival leave for a Gold Reef City Tour (No tour Monday and Tuesday) where you will see reconstruction of Johannesburg during the Gold Rush era, built around a mine. Activities include a Victorian fun fair, miners' houses, brewery, pubs, restaurants and stock exchange. You can watch molten gold being poured and take a trip down an old mine shaft. Tribal dancing adds to the fun. Return to hotel in Johannesburg
Day 9 : Joburg to Sun City
- After breakfast transfer to Sun City. The Sun City complex is surrounded by two championship golf courses, numerous swimming pools and a huge man made lake offering various water sports. Enjoy lunch at The Raj Indian Restaurant. Then you could relax at the Valley of the Waves (entrance not included - Approx. ZAR 120 pp) or take a walk through the gardens of the Lost City. This magical city knows no limits - you have the chance to win a fortune at the Casino and Entertainment Centre, there are lavish extravaganzas and a multitude of restaurants to cater for every taste. In the afternoon return to hotel in Joburg. Overnight at Hotel in Joburg
Day 10 : Joburg to Kruger National Park
- After breakfast transfer to Kruger National Park. The Kruger National Park in South Africa is one of the oldest and largest reserves in Africa. The park boasts a tremendous variety of game – The Big 5 and bird life in its numerous habitats. You should see: elephant, giraffe, zebra, buffalo, warthog, lion, spotted hyenas, baboon, hippo, impala, kudu, vervet monkey, waterbuck, Tsessebe, wildebeest, bush baby, mongoose, duiker, steenbok, klipspringer, genet, bats. You may see: leopard, wild dog, cheetah, roan antelope, sable antelope, bat-eared fox, rhino, honey badger, porcupine, rebook, aardvark, aardwolf, civet, and caracal and serval suni. Arrive and check in the lodge. Overnight at Hotel in Kruger
Day 11 : Kruger National Park
- Enjoy a full day game drive at Kruger National Park. Overnight at Hotel in Kruger
Day 12 : Kruger National Park to Johannesburg
- After breakfast, transfer to Tambo International Airport for flight back home
Inclusions for South Africa Package Tour :
- Meet and Greet Representation at the Airport
- Full day Cape Peninsula and half-day Mother City Tour in Cape Town
- Accommodation in standard rooms in above or similar hotels on bed and breakfast basis except Mabula where it is on all meals basis
- All transfers and sightseeing on private basis in air conditioning vehicle
- Day visit to Cango Caves and Wildlife Ranch, Ostrich Farm and a cruise on the vast Knysna Lagoon
- All entrance fees as per the itinerary with Cable Car ride
- A guided tour to Gold Reef City with a qualified english guide
- Game drives in Mabula Game Lodge
- Day trip to Sun City
- One full day Game Drives in Kruger National Park
- All flights, porterage and tips, mineral water, laundry, telephone or any other expense personal in nature
- Personal Insurance, we strongly suggest that the passenger’s take out there own insurance before departing for South Africa
- Drinks and lunches/dinner except where mentioned
- Items of a personal nature, driver and guide gratuities
- All entrance fees and excursions not mentioned above
- Porterage at hotels and airports
- Any expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as bad weather, natural calamities (landslides, floods), flight delays, excess baggage, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes, war, airline or hotel policies etc
How to Book your South Africa Package Tour from India :
- Just pay 25% of the package cost inclusive of taxes. You will get a booking confirmation voucher within 240 minutes of the payment receipt and your booking status will be "BOOKING HOLD- CONFIRMED"
- Please do not forget to send one email to email@example.com marking a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
post payment mentioning your reference number. If you do not get voucher on-time you may call us at Toll Free: 1800 121 4500 / +91 98361 17777
Bank Account Detail (Current Account) :
- Denzong Leisure Private Limited - (Axis Bank)
Beneficiary Name - Denzong Leisure Private Limited
Bank Name - Axis Bank Ltd
Bank Account No - 913020027717487
IFS Code- UTIB0001574
Branch Address - Vivekananda Road, Kolkata-700007, INDIA
Branch Code - 1574
Swift Code: AXISINBB00153, BANK CODE: 211
- Denzong Leisure Private Limited (State Bank Of India)
Beneficiary Name - Denzong Leisure Private Limited
Bank Name - State Bank Of India
Bank Account No - 33158453208
IFS Code - SBIN0001651
Branch Address - 83/1A, Vivekananda Road, Kolkata-700006, INDIA
Branch Code - 01651
Swift Code: SBININBB492, Bank Code: 0021
- Denzong Leisure Private Limited (ICICI Bank)
Beneficiary Name - Denzong Leisure Private Limited
Bank Name - ICICI Bank Ltd
Bank Account No - 129305000443
IFS Code - ICIC0001293
Branch Address - 8,A.J.C Bose Road, Kolkata-700017, INDIA
Swift Code: ICICINBBCTS, Bank Code: 229
- Denzong Leisure Private Limited (HDFC Bank)
Beneficiary Name - Denzong Leisure Private Limited
Bank Name - HDFC Bank Ltd
Bank Account No - 50200009650729
IFS Code - HDFC0000014
Branch Address - 2/6, Sarat Bose Road, Central Plaza,Kolkata-700020, INDIA
Swift Code: HDFCINBBCAL, Bank Code: 240#
- You can also use the following link where you can use your VISA credit / debit card to settle the payment. Transaction charges will be applicable. http://denzongleisure.com/paymentgateway/payrequestebs
Terms and Conditions :
- The above prices are subject to availability of flights and hotel accommodation and services at the time of processing the reservation.
- The quote is based on the above hotels and any change will impact the cost. Long week-ends and school holidays in SA may attract a supplement.
- The check-in time is 1430 hrs and check out time is 1030 hrs. Early check-in or a late checkout is not guaranteed and is only on request.
- Full day vehicle is 8-9 hrs and half – day is 4-5 hrs. On the Garden Route the vehicle is available for 10-12 hrs. Any extra hours required may not be allowed and is purely on request and will be charged for.
- The drivers/guides may not stay in the same hotel as the clients. It is customary to pay 10% gratuity (tips) both to the driver and the guide to ensure a more pleasurable services.
- Any unutilised entrances/sightseeing is non-refundable.
- Cancellations 30-day prior to the client’s arrival is subject to a cancellation fee.
- The prices may change, due to Rand/Dollar exchange rate fluctuations, revision in fuel prices or govt. levies / duties, without notice.
Child Policy :
- Children above 10+ years will be charged 100% as per Adult Rate
- Children of 2+ to 10 sharing parent’s room will be charged as per CWB or CNB
- Children below 2 years Complimentary
- **Note: Hotels are very strict with the child policy. Please carry the age proof so that it can be produced when asked
Cancellation Policy :
- Cancellation prior 40 days – No Charges
- Cancellation prior 30 days – 50% charge of the tour price
- Cancellation prior 15 days – 75% charge of the tour price
- Cancellation prior 10 days – 100% charge of the tour price
Important Note :
- The above is just a quotation and not a confirmation and rates are subject to change as per the availability of Hotel rooms and airline seats. Hotel rooms and airline seats are subject to availability at the time of booking and rates are subject to change without any prior notice. The R.O.E of the USD is subject to change every day until the final payments are made.
WELCOME TO SOUTH AFRICA – SO MUCH TO SHARE | SO MUCH TO ENJOY
What comes first in your mind when you think of South Africa?
Well as a traveller you may find South Africa a mystical and magical land which has no limit. But it reminds us about the great Nelson Mandela and Mahatma Gandhi also.
Join us, book your South Africa Package Tour from India and get into the deep insight of this magnificent country with full of diversity. South Africa is a place that caters radiates potential and excitement from thrilling adventure sports and activities to exploring diversified landscapes, taste the thrilling world’s best African wildlife safari in Mabula Game Reserve and Kruger National Park, get soaked into the luxury of the magical Sun City. Every single place in this country has something unique to offer whether it is Cape Town, Oudtshoorn, Johannesburg, Joburg or Knysna.
SO WHEN ARE YOU PLANNING YOUR SOUTH AFRICA PACKAGE TOUR FROM INDIA?
Before you book your South Africa Package Tour from India, one thing must be in consideration that what your purpose to visit is and if it is South Africa Tour then what do you intend to see. Your visit to South Africa really depends on your interests or reasons out there. South Africa is a vast country with diversified landscapes and climates which varies from region to region. The season in South Africa can be divided as follows:
Winter - June to August
Spring - September & October
Summer - November to February
Autumn - March & April
We are starting from winter. Tourists around the world prefer to visit all the national parks like Kruger and Mabula for experiencing wild life at close proximity. This African Safari is indeed a high priority on their agenda. For this winter is the best. As it’s the dry season, the entire region turns into shades of yellow and browns. At night the temperatures can drop up to 0 to 8 degrees c depending on which part of the region you are staying. At this time trees and shrubs lose their leaves and the grass becomes grazed which increases visibility. Due to scarcity of water, animals gather near water holes giving a chance to explore the wild life here.
Located on the shore of Table Bay, Cape Town is the most populated city and economic hub of the South Africa. The city has several well-known natural features that attract tourists, most notably Table Mountain, Cape Peninsula, Victoria and Alfred Waterfront, Oceans Aquarium, etc.
By population it is the largest city and wealthiest province in South Africa. The city is often described as Africa's economic powerhouse, and contentiously as a modern and prosperous African city.
Kruger National Park
Lying In the heart of the Mpumalanga Lowveld, The Kruger National Park is a unique wildlife sanctuary with greater unpredictability and endless wilderness that reveals the true essence of Africa - The South Africa.
Spreading around 2 million hectares of land (352 kilometres) from north to south, The Kruger National Park is a gifted treasure of South Africa in nature and holds the flagship national pride. This National Park is the land of Big Five (Five of Africa's greatest wild animals - lion, leopard, elephant, buffalo and rhino) the Little Five (buffalo weaver, elephant shrew, leopard tortoise, ant lion and rhino beetle), the Birding Big Six (ground hornbill, kori bustard, lappet-faced vulture, martial eagle, pel’s fishing owl and saddle-bill stork) and more species of mammals than any other African Game Reserve.
Mabula Game Reserve
In the north of Johannesburg, spanning around 12,000 hectare, Mabula is a malaria free Private Game Reserve and one of the wonders of African Continent abundance of wildlife like the world famous Big Five (lion, leopard, buffalo, African elephant and rhinoceros), and small five (ant lion, leopard tortoise, buffalo weaver, elephant shrew and rhino beetle ). About 60 types of mammals, 300 bird species, 100 plant types and numerous reptile and insect species are found in Mabula. This is the Heartland of the South African Safari experience.
Situated in the North West Province of South Africa, and about two hours drive from Johannesburg, Sun City is internationally renowned Africa’s premier holiday resort comprising of four international standard hotels as Sun City Hotel, Cascades Hotel, The Cabanas and The Palace of the Lost City. To the visitors worldwide sun city offers a varieties of entertainment and leisure opportunities in Suncity Golf Course, Suncity’s vally of the waves, Safary reserve or Gambling in world class hotels. Suncity is hot spot for those who want to gamble as well as those who want to relax. Sun City in South Africa has become a haven for holidaymakers to South Africa.
Package Cost Per Head (Adult)INR89,000/-
Package Cost Per Head (Child)INR37,000/-
Flight & Visa ChargesExtra
Feel Free to Call us :
Head Office : 033-22640048/49
Regional Branches :
Siliguri : +91-8334990789
SPECIALITY OF DENZONG
- Company Owned Vehicle / Boat
- Trained Tour Guide on Company Payroll
- Local controlling office
- Essential Medical Kit available @24/7
- Special facilities for Senior Citizens and Infants
- Mobile Phone / Internet on-demand
South Africa Package Tours South African Safari South African Tours & Travels South Africa Holiday Packages Kruger National Park Safari Packages Game Reserves in Africa Mabula Game Reserve Vacation Packages Customized African Safari Tours South African Holidays
South Africa Package Tour
4.3 Stars Rating, out of 5
based on 11 Reviews
|Our amazing 12 days South Africa Package Tour has completed with lovely memories to cherish. We started our tour form Cape Town and ended at Johannesburg on 25th October. In Twelve days we covered Cape Town, Peninsula, Knysna, Joburg, Sun City, Kuger, Johannesburg. SA is the home to a large variety of animal life, A significant extent we found in the north-east, including the Kruger National Park Truly a lifetime travel experience ... kruger and sun city, I liked the most. we found tremendous variety of game- elephant, giraffe, zebra, buffalo, lion, spotted hyenas, baboons. etc. “Palace of the lost city” is a perfect choice to stay in sun city... Thank You Denzong Leisure.|
|Mr. Sachin Singhania|
|Overall my South Africa Trip experience was Excellent, brilliantly organized and managed. A full of adventure and luxury together. Will not able to forget amazing view of the imposing sandstone ‘Heads’ which guard the sea entrance to Knysna’s huge tidal lagoon, and the forests, marshes and pristine beaches surrounding it. Sun City, a must watch at least once in a life. Among all the stay i will give five star to “Palace of the lost city” in Sun City. Pepper Club hotel in Cape Town was also good. Thanks Denzong Leisure and Jayita for organizing this excellent package.|
|Our South Africa Family Trip was a lifetime experience. It was beautifully arranged by Denzong Leisure and its experienced leisure team. The entire tour process was a fabulous combination between Jayita from Indian side and Lebo at South African Side. Every aspect of the tour like welcome reception, transfers, accommodation, food (breakfast, dinner and lunch), Table Mountain Cable Car ride and the Flying Dutchman Funicular ride at Cape Point was awesome. We enjoyed the entire safari and seen all big 5 and more in Kruger. It was a thrilling adventure to experience this wild beast in such proximity. I would definitely recommend Denzong Leisure to all of my friends & families.|