BOOK PHUKET PACKAGE TOUR, PHUKET TOUR PACKAGES FROM KOLKATA AT BEST PRICE | CALL +91-9836117777
|Destination||:||Thailand Tour - Phuket (2N), Koh-Samui (2N), Pattaya (1N), Bangkok (1N)|
|Duration||:||6 Nights / 7 Days|
|Pickup||:||Phuket International Airport (HKT) |
(Mai Khao, Thalang District, Phuket 83110, Thailand)
|Drop||:||Suvarnabhumi Airport (BKK) |
999 หมู่ 1 Nong Prue, Amphoe Bang Phli, Chang Wat Samut Prakan 10540, Thailand
|Click to Call Back|
|Hotel Info||:||All Recommended 3 Star Hotels / Resorts|
|3 Star Hotels in Phuket : Hotel Amata Patong Resort |
189/29 Rat-U-Thit Songroi 200 Pee Rd, Pa Tong, Kathu District, Phuket 83130, Thailand
Hotel Eastin Easy
222 Ratcha Uthit, 200 Pee Road, Kathu, Patong, Phuket 83120 Patong Beach Thailand / Similar
|3 Star Hotels in Koh-Samui : Ibis Bohpat |
Bophut Beach, Koh Samui, Surat Thani 84320, Thailand
Chaweng Beach Tambon Bo Put, Amphoe Ko Samui, Chang Wat Surat Thani 84320, Thailand / Similar
|3 Star Hotel in Pattaya : Hotel Beverly Plaza |
59/35 หมู่ที่ 10 Phra Tamnak, Muang Pattaya, Amphoe Bang Lamung, Chang Wat Chon Buri 20260, Thailand / Similar
|3 Star Hotels in Bangkok : Hotel The Seasons Bangkok Siam |
97 Rajaprarop Rd, Makkasan, Ratchathewi, Bangkok 10400, Thailand
Hotel Grand Alpine
88/15-17 Phetchaburi Rd, Khwaeng Thanon Phaya Thai, Khet Ratchathewi, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10400, Thailand / Similar
WANT TO BOOK PHUKET KOH-SAMUI PACKAGE TOUR WITH BANGKOK PATTAYA? CALL +91-9836117777
Day 1 : Arrive in Phuket International Airport (HKT)
- Welcome to a hearty and hospitable reception as you land in Phuket International Airport. Our representative will welcome you at the airport and transfer you to your hotel in Phuket town (distance from Phuket Airport to Phuket: 33 km / Travel Time: 1 hour). Standard check in time 1400 hrs.
Evening: Enjoy a leisurely evening at Bangla Road or go for some refreshing Thai Massage and Spa. You can also explore street goods at some great bargained price.
OPTIONAL TOUR AND PER PERSON COST DURING EVENING
Phuket Fantasea Show with Dinner - INR 4700/-pp
Siam Niramit Show with Dinner INR 4200/- pp
Day 2 : Phuket Leisure / Sightseeing (Phi Phi Island)
- After an early breakfast at the hotel, you will be transferred to the pier. From there, you will be transferred to Phi Phi Island by speedboat. Indulge in snorkelling, fish-feeding, and swimming (self expense), or relax on the stunning beaches.
Have lunch at a local restaurant. Post tour, you will be taken back to your hotel. Overnight stay at hotel in Phuket.
Evening: At leisure to enjoy Phuket streets on own. Overnight stay at hotel.
Tip: The Phuket Walking Street in Old Town and Jungceylon Shopping Mall across the Bangla Road are the most famous shopping areas in Phuket.
Day 3 : Phuket to Koh Samui Transfer
- After a sumptous breakfast, you will be transferred to Koh Samui Airport for your onward journey to Koh Samui. On arrival at Koh Samui Airport, you will meet our representative for hotel transfers (distance from Koh Samui hotel to Koh Samui airport: 48 km / Travel Time: 1.5 hours). Arrive at hotel and check-in as per standard time (1400 hrs).
Later in the evening, head out to explore the city by yourself. Overnight stay at hotel in Koh-Samui.
Day 4 : Koh Samui Full Day (Leisure)
- After breakfast in the hotel, you will be taken for a half day island hopping tour. Uncover Ko Samui's unique cultural heritage and scenic natural surroundings on this half-day tour. Marvel at the Big Buddha temple, admire the sandy beaches from Laad Ko lookout, drop by the Grandmother and Grandfather rocks, and see the Mummified Monk.
Be picked up from your hotel, sit back, and relax as you journey through the lush, green Ko Samui Island. Stop at an ancient Buddhist temple to see the Island’s biggest Buddha statue. Then drive to the Lad Koh viewpoint to admire the panoramic view of Thong Takien and Chaweng beaches.
Continue to Lamai and visit Grandmother and Grandfather Rocks. Proceed to a monkey school and watch the entertaining monkeys while enjoying a refreshing coconut drink. Visit the Mummified Monk, a respected local monk who requested that his body to be kept on display as a symbol for future generations to follow Buddhist teachings and be saved from suffering.
Stroll along the beautiful and relaxing Na Muang Waterfall before making a stop at Nathon Town for some memento shopping. End your day with a comfortable ride back to your hotel.
Day 5 : Koh Samui to Bangkok by Air, Transferred to Pattaya by Road
- After breakfast, you will be transferred back to Koh Samui airport for your onward journey to Bangkok. A warm welcome awaits you at Bangkok Airport. From here you will be received and escorted by our representative to Pattaya (121 km - 2 hrs 30 mins approx). The road journey along the coast offers some splendid views in itself. Once you arrive you are free to check in by standard check in time of 1400 hrs unless you have guaranteed early check in.
Evening: At leisure to explore Pattaya Streets on own. Overnight stay at hotel.
[Optional Tours and approx cost per person for Day 1]
Sriracha Tiger Zoo with Breakfast - INR 1,800/-pp
Mini Siam - INR 1,340/-pp
The Sanctuary of Truth - INR 1,490/-pp.
Alcazar Show - INR 1,190/-pp Pattaya Underwater World - INR 1,410/-pp Art In Paradise - INR 1,190/-pp Ripley's Believe It or Not - INR 2,450/- pp
Day 6 : Bangkok Sightseeing / Leisure
- After a delicious breakfast at the hotel, you will be taken to the Koh Larn (Coral Island) by a speedboat. Let the scenic splendour overtake you here as you enjoy the day as your heart desires. You can indulge in water sports like snorkelling and scuba diving (additional cost) or relax on the golden beaches. Refuel yourself with a delectable lunch at a restaurant. Post tour, you will be transferred to Bangkok hotel. Arrive at hotel and check in.
[Optional tour and approx cost per person]
Evening: Chao Pharaya Dinner Cruise - INR 2,560/-pp
Day 7 : Bangkok - Departure back home
- Kick start your day with a hearty breakfast and checkout from the hotel. Now, you will be transferred to the Bangkok International Airport (distance from Bangkok Hotel to Bangkok Airport: 32 km / Travel Time: 1 hour approx) or Don Muenag International Airport. From here, board your flight back home.
Important Info for Phuket Tour :
- Confirmation are subject to actual booking process
- Need name as per passport details for holding a booking, for VISA process passport copy with two pp photo required
- INR Rates may be change due to ROE fluctuation
- Air fare is not guaranteed, it depends of availability
- The above is just a quotation and not a confirmation and rates are subject to change as per the availability of Hotel rooms. Hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking and rates are subject to change without any prior notice. The R.O.E of the USD is subject to change every day until the final payments are made
- Accurate Arrival and Departure timing to be informed in advance
Phuket Koh Samui Tour Package Inclusions :
- 6 Nights Accommodation (2N Phuket | 2N Koh Samui | 1N Pattaya | 1N Bangkok)
- Daily breakfast at hotels except on the arrival day + 02 lunch on tour
- Phi-Phi Island tour with lunch
- Around the island tour
- Coral island tour by speedboat with lunch
- All sightseeing will be on SIC Basis
- English Speaking guide
- All airport and hotel transfer PVT basis
- 24*7 assistanc by Indian and Thai team
- All entry fees as per mentioned itinerary
Phuket Package Tour From Kolkata Exclusions :
- Air Fare (This will be added after exact travel date)
- Visa - INR 3,215 per person for ex India Visas OR THB 2000 on arrival at Bangkok
- All meals other than those specified in the inclusion section
- Expenses of personal nature
How to Book Phuket Package Tour :
- Just pay 25% of the package cost incl of taxes and full amount of the airlines cost. You will get a booking confirmation voucher for your Phuket Koh Samui Trip.
- Please do not forget to send one email to email@example.com marking a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
post payment mentioning your reference number. If you do not get voucher on-time you may call us at Toll Free: 1800 121 4500 / +91-9836117777
Bank Account Detail (Current Account) :
- Denzong Leisure Private Limited - (Axis Bank)
Beneficiary Name - Denzong Leisure Private Limited
Bank Name - Axis Bank Ltd
Bank Account No - 913020027717487
IFS Code- UTIB0001574
Branch Address - Vivekananda Road, Kolkata-700007, INDIA
Branch Code - 1574
Swift Code: AXISINBB00153, BANK CODE: 211
- Denzong Leisure Private Limited - (State Bank Of India)
Beneficiary Name - Denzong Leisure Private Limited
Bank Name - State Bank Of India
Bank Account No - 33158453208
IFS Code - SBIN0001651
Branch Address - 83/1A, Vivekananda Road, Kolkata-700006, INDIA
Branch Code - 01651
Swift Code: SBININBB492, Bank Code: 0021
- Denzong Leisure Private Limited - (ICICI Bank)
Beneficiary Name - Denzong Leisure Private Limited
Bank Name - ICICI Bank Ltd
Bank Account No - 129305000443
IFS Code - ICIC0001293
Branch Address - 8,A.J.C Bose Road, Kolkata-700017, INDIA
Swift Code: ICICINBBCTS, Bank Code: 229
- Denzong Leisure Private Limited - (HDFC Bank)
Beneficiary Name - Denzong Leisure Private Limited
Bank Name - HDFC Bank Ltd
Bank Account No - 50200009650729
IFS Code - HDFC0000014
Branch Address - 2/6, Sarat Bose Road, Central Plaza,Kolkata-700020, INDIA
Swift Code: HDFCINBBCAL, Bank Code: 240#
- You can also use the following link where you can use your VISA credit / debit card to settle the payment. Transaction charges will be applicable. Click Here
Terms and Conditions :
- Denzong reserves the right to re-arrange itinerary to suit hotel availability without changing the total number of days in each destination and without compromising any services.
- The vehicle used is AC/NAC and is available for point to point services only and is not at disposal. Clients are requested to follow the itinerary.
Child Policy :
- Children above 10+ years will be charged 100% as per Adult Rate
- Children of 2+ to 10 sharing parent’s room will be charged as per CWB or CNB
- Children below 2 years Complimentary
- **Note: Hotels are very strict with the child policy. Please carry the age proof so that it can be produced when asked
Cancellation Policy :
- Less than 7 Days Prior to DOT : 100% of the Package Cost as cancellation charge
- 7 – 15 Days Prior to Date of Travel: 75% of the Package Cost as cancellation charge
- 16 - 30 Days Prior to Date of Travel: 50% of Package Cost as cancellation charge
- More than 30 Days : Full Refund of Package Cost (Excluding Processing Fees and it depends on other facotrs like refund from hotel etc)
Phuket is a rapidly emerging popular holiday destination for a short break or a relaxing vacation and the largest island located in the Andaman Sea of southern Thailand. It is all seasoned tourist destination among honeymoon couple, holiday makers, nature lovers and adventure lovers.
Phuket is gaining popularity not only as popular holiday destination, but also a centre for health and wellness. The quality of medical care in phuket is relatively superior and far cheap or budget friendly than any other countries in the world. With a wide range of luxury hotels, spectacular beaches, great restaurants and lots of activities, Phuket is unquestionably a healthy holiday destination. Phuket Tour from India is amazing. Travel this awesome zem with Denzong Leisure, a South East Asia and Thailand Tour specialist DMC from India.
Pattaya is Asia's premier beach resort, and caters with equal appeal to families, couples, single visitors and honeymooners. Accommodation in Pattaya ranges from luxurious hotels to simple guesthouses. Gaming and Sporting opportunities abound both on land and water, include some of the finest golfing, game fishing and scuba-diving. Amusement Parks, Coral island, Crocodile Park, Floating Market, Offbeat Museums and Alcazar show offer numerous forms of leisure activities for all in Pattaya.
After dark, Pattaya – offers all the allure and magic of a truly vibrant nightlife with a spectacular variety of Restaurants, Nightclubs, Gogo Bars, Discotheques, Cocktail lounges and Cabarets. Pattaya can be brash, bold, beautiful, and offers everything an Authentic International Beach Resort can.
On the contrary, Bangkok is rather a cultural phenomenon. A steamy, cosmopolitan pulsating with life and a metropolis of millions of citizens, Bangkok Pattaya Package Tour will become an addiction. Visitors will definitely discover thrill among the dazzling temples, eclectic markets, glamorous shopping malls, hotels, amazing nightlife as well as several other things. Enjoy a romantic dinner afloat the river Chao Phraya on a cruise. Grab all during your Bangkok tours including the Lady Boy Show, Thai Massages, Tuk-Tuk ride and Muay Thai matches. You can also enjoy the city's sights on a skyscraper's rooftop bar for an unforgettable experience.
Just take an 80 minute flight from Bangkok, the capital city of Thailand and discover yourself far from the hustle and bustle of city life in a serene and tranquil tropical paradise garlanded with white sandy beaches, crystal clear beautiful blue water lagoon, lush tropical green rainforests, magnificent coral reefs, scuba diving, snorkelling, dazzling Nightlife and mouth watering delicious food – The place is Koh Samui.
Koh samui – is a Tropical paradise located in the South China Sea of Siam Gulf. It is the third island of the Kingdom of Thailand, after Phuket and Koh Chang. Since last two decades, this island has become a hot spot for travellers not only from Asia but also from western country in Summer Vacation and Winter Special Holidays. The places travellers can visit during Koh Samui Tour are :
Chaweng– is the biggest as well as busiest town in Koh Samui Island. It offers a lot of accommodation option and dazzling nightlife to every taste. From beachside small vendor to sophisticated cocktail bars, pubs, dance bar, girly bar Chaweng's nightlife is streets ahead of anywhere else on Samui in terms of choice.
Ang Thong National Marine Park – spreading over 100 square kilometres, is a pristine protected peninsula of 42 islands in the Gulf of Thailand with towering limestone mountains, thick jungle, white-sand beaches, fertile mangroves, waterfalls, hidden caves and lakes to explore. This place caters a rich variety of exotic wildlife and sea creatures. Snorkelling, hiking, sea kayaking, diving, sailing and simply relaxing on one of its idyllic beaches are the main activities to enjoy on Ang Thong.
Big Buddha Temple - sits majestically on a small rocky island off Koh Samui’s north-eastern corner and is often the first landmark people see when arriving to Koh Samui by Air. Known locally as Wat Phra Yai, this 12 meter long Buddha statue was built in 1972 and remains one of the island’s most popular attractions.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR PORCESSING PHUKET TOUR VISA
*** This is very important information every traveler must know before starting Bangkok Pattaya Package Tour with Phuket & Koh-Samui. It is hassle free to procure Thai Visa from India. Traveller have to produce following documents :
- *** DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR PORCESSING THAI VISA FROM INDIA
- Passport with 6 months validity
- Flight ticket copy
- Hotel voucher
- 2 No colour passport photo with white background
- The photograph must have 80% face resolution
- The photograph must be printed on matt finish paper
- Ear of the traveller in the photograph should be clearly visible
- 3 months bank statement with original stamp & sign
- INR 3,000/- Per Person
- *** DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR PORCESSING THAI VISA ON ARRIVAL AT THAILAND
- Passport with 6 months validity
- Flight ticket copy
- Hotel voucher
- 2 No colour passport photo with white background + 80% Face Resolution in matt paper
- Forex THB (Thai Baht) of 25,000 per family
- INR 4,200/- Per Person
TOP THINGS TO DO DURING PHUKET TOUR PACKAGE WITH BANGKOK, PATTAYA & KOH-SAMUI
- Swim With Sharks at Siam Ocean World
- Toast on a Rooftop Bar
- Dine at Bangkok’s Biggest Restaurant – Royal Dragon Restaurant
- Attend the Vegetarian Festival
- Enjoy Thai Street Food Cooked by a 5-Star Chef
- Experience an Arab Food at Nana
- Devour the King of Fruits – Durian
- Cruise with Dinner on the Chao Phraya River
- Browse the National Gallery & National Museum
- See the Golden Buddha at Wat Traimit
- Catch the River Sunrise from Wat Arun
- Tour The Grand Palace
- See Thailand’s Most Sacred Temple at Wat Phra Kaew (Temple of the Emerald Buddha)
- Inspect the Mega Reclining Buddha at Wat Pho (Temple of the Reclining Buddha)
- Purchase Electronics at Pantip Plaza
- Shop bagfull at MBK
- Get a Thai Massage & Spa treatment
- Breeze Through Bangkok on a Tuk Tuk
- Take a Bangkok Canal Boat Cruise
- Attempt a Session of Hot Yoga
- Catch a King Cobra at the Bangkok Snake Park Show
- Be a Fan at a Thai Kickboxing (Muay Thai)
WHAT IS THE BEST TIME TO TRAVEL THAILAND COVERING PHUKET, KOH-SAMUI, BANGKOK & PATTAYA
Phuket belongs to tropical monsoon climate, i.e. travellers can experience hot dry and rainy climate as per season. Generally November to end of February is the coolest season and best for Phuket Package Tour. The weather of Phuket at this time is not chilling, rather temperature varies between 22°C to 30°C – the most pleasant anybody can experience. This is the busiest and peak season in Phuket and travellers around the world throng here to relax rejuvenate and entertain themselves under clear sunny skies, refreshing breeze, calm seas ideal for water sports. During this time all bars are open, plenty of beautiful ladies, dance bars, cabaret, go-go bars, lady boy’s show, whole night party, fun, and laugh everything Phuket can offer you at its best. So come phuket, enjoy Phuket, book your Phuket Package from Denzong and live life at fullest.
Also check →
INR 92,400 Per Couple with 5 Star Luxury Resort
Also check →
INR 24,999 with 3 Star Hotel 5 Nights 6 Days Package
Phuket Package Tour From Delhi Phuket Tour Prices Phuket Nightlife Tour - Girls, Bars, Ladyboys Phuket Tours Cost Phuket Tours Company Phi Phi Island Tour from Phuket Phuket Honeymoon Packages From Mumbai Cheap Phuket Tours Phuket Tours and Attractions Phuket Tours and Attractions
Phuket Koh-Samui Package Tour Reviews
4.8 Star Rating, out of 5
based on 56 Reviews
|I went for my Honeymoon to Thiland and choose Denzong to arrange my package. It was 6N/7D tour and i can assure you that it was a very seemless and comfortable trip for me with no hassles what so ever. Their team made sure to coordinate well with us so that we did not miss a thing. All internal transfers were very well managed, hotels were up to the mark. So ya you can choose Denzong if you are looking for a comfortable trip.|
|I've traveled A LOT in my life, but this was the best trip I've ever taken and it had everything to do with using this travel company and this agent to plan our Honeymoon. Everything from the initial trip planning process to the actual trip itself was seamless and made for an unforgettable experience. During the planning process, we were provided many options and recommendations to plan a trip best suited to our travel style.
Our travel agent responded to all emails and phone calls quickly. She is a true pleasure to work with. We decided on a seven day trip starting from Koh-Samui and then went to Bangkok. Upon our arrival in each location, we were greeted by travel company guides or representatives. We never had to stress out about transportation or late arrivals. Everyone was on time (and early in most cases). We felt so welcomed and taken care of.
The vehicles were always clean and well stocked with water. All guides and drivers were courteous, knowledgeable and professional. The day trips we had were the perfect combination of fun, educational, and relaxing. We felt we had the perfect amount of time in each place and did the right activities for our taste. Along the way, our travel agent was checking up with the guides to make sure everything was going well.
That was an experience of a lifetime. I will gladly recommend Denzong leisure Debarati for anyone looking to travel to Koh-Samui. |
Kudos to Debarati for arranging the such a wonderful honeymoon for me.
|Mr. Kamlesh Soni (DLF Gardencity Indore Pvt. Ltd.) for Bangkok Pattaya Tour|
|Dear Priti, |
Just a note to pass on my thanks to the team "Denzong Leisure" who managed our trip to Thailand this week. They were true professionals, delivered an excellent service and we felt totally at ease that the job was in highly capable hands.
Special thanks to Priti Agarwal, for been available 24*7 on telephone and bearing our negotiable conversation. We would like to do further business with your team.
|Mr. Arijit Deb |
Regional Head (Defence Business – East), Tata Motors Ltd
|Dear Aniruddha, |
First of all I would like to place on record the excellent services provided by Denzong Leisure Pvt Ltd and especially by Ms. Jayita Dasgupta. What is really commendable is the fact that your team both in India & Thailand were thoroughly professional, very accommodative & flexible. In service industry these are the three aspects which are very crucial for ensuring Customer Delight (Gone are the days of Customer Satisfaction). Hence once again a big Thank You & Compliments to you & Ms.Jayita Dasgupta.
|Mr. Rajnish Sengupta (SBI Ultadanga) for Bangkok Pattaya Tour|
|Dear Ms. Dasgupta, |
I appreciate your effort and help in making my Bangkok Pattaya Tour a grand success. Overall I am completely satisfied with the arrangements made and mention not the refund initiated from your brand. I shall host the flag of your concern in my social circle for getting such wonderful package tour conducted. I ensure further tours from your concern only under your guidance.
|Ms. Shankhamala Das|
|Dear Mr. Dewanji, First of all I would like to thank you for the Bangkok-Pattaya trip. It was indeed a nice trip with my parents. The hotels were in good area. I would like to mention Golden Beach in Pattaya, especially. The room was good and the hospitality of the stuffs was superb. Baiyoke Suite in Bangkok was not bad either but the rooms were a bit old, and had to change room. |
The private cars and the drivers were good too. But I feel Bangkok city tour can be made a bit more interesting. The helpline was very helpful too.
Overall, this is not a bad start, looking forward to more trips With Denzong Leisure.
|Ms. Keerthi Venugopal (Bangalore)|
|Dear Abhijit, our Thiland trip (14th Feb – 19th Feb 2017) was well organized and closely monitored. The guides out there were very co-operative and timely organized. The Hotels in Pattaya and Bangkok were excellent. Thanks for everything.|
|Mr. Swapan Mondal|
|Hello Souvik, We have come back from Thailand Trip. My wife and myself are fully satisfied with all the arrangement and thanks for your outstanding service.|
|Rajiv Ranjan Jha, Jharkhand|
|We had an excellent Bangkok Tour with friends in July'2018. We were looking for a budget friendly package as we were bachelor's and got the superb quote and offer from Denzong. Our room in Bangkok was spacious, clean and near the market. Enjoyed a lot. In one word it was a perfect trip for us.|
|Shailendra Kumar, Siliguri|
|It was my first internation trip with family. We enjoyed a lot, specially my Kids. Bought lot's of chocolates for them from MBK Center.|