BOOK PUJA SPECIAL BHUTAN TOUR PACKAGES FROM KOLKATA | INCL. FLIGHT, HOTELS, MEALS, VISA, GUIDE
|Destination||:||Bhutan - (3N Thimphu + 2N Paro)|
|Pkg Start From||:||Kolkata Airport (CCU)|
|Date of Travel||:||7th Oct 2019|
|Hotel Info||:||All Recommended Star Hotels in Bhutan|
|3 Star Hotels in Thimphu : Zhimkhang Cottage / Hotel Yar-Dor-Ling / Similar|
|3 Star Hotels in Paro : Hotel Taksang Paradise / Yanki / Similar|
|4 Star Hotels in Thimphu : White Tara / Ramada / Migmar / Similar|
|4 Star Hotels in Paro : Metta Resort & Spa / Udumwara Resort / Similar|
|The following points are to be noted for Child Rate |
** Children above 10+ years will be charged 100% as per Adult Rate
** Children of 5+ to 10 sharing parent’s room will be charged as per CWB or CNB
** Children below 5 years Complimentary
(Hotels are very strict with the child policy. Please carry the age proof so that it can be produced when asked)
DETAIL PUJA SPECIAL BHUTAN TOUR PLAN FROM KOLKATA
Day 1 : Pick up from Paro Airport, Transfer to Thimphu (1h 21 min (50.8 km) via Paro - Thimphu Hwy)
- On arrival at Paro International Airport for your Bhutan Tour meet and greet by our representative and transferred to Thimphu. Thimphu lies in a beautiful valley, sprawling up a hillside on the west bank of the Thimphu Chhu River and has a total area of about 1,809 sq. kms. Evening at your own leisure. Visitors can enjoy relaxing walk in the valley at evening. Be sure to sink your teeth into Momo Kopi, Steam Dumplings filled with finely chopped cabbage, onions, cheese and butter. Overnight at Hotel in Thimphu.
Day 2 : Day Trip to Punakha / Wangdue
- After early breakfast, drive to Wangduephodrang (70 kms / 2 hrs), with a stop enroute for tea at "Dochu La Pass" (3,100 meters), also stand for where on a clear day you can get spectacular views of the Himalayas. In Wangdue, stop at Mehsina village & visit Chimi Lhakhang - The Temple of Fertility built in 15th century by Lama Drukpa Kinley. (This monk is popularly known as the Divine Madman for his philosophy, "Salvation Through Sex"). Have your lunch and afternoon drive to Punakha, the former capital of Bhutan, and visit Punakha Dzong, which is noteworthy both for being one of the most beautiful dzongs in Bhutan and also for having been built by the first Shabdrung in 1637. Later back to Thimphu. Overnight stay at Thimphu.
Day 3 : Thimphu Full Day City Tour
- After breakfast go for morning sightseeing - visit the Indigenous Hospital where traditional old Art of Healing is still practiced, Art & Craft School, National Library, Royal Goldsmith Workshop and Handicraft Centers. Have a sumptuous lunch. In the afternoon visit the Memorial Chorten built in the memory of the late King Jigme Dorji Wangchuck, 15th Century Changangkha Monastery, Motithang mini zoo to see the rare "Takin" national animal of Bhutan and drive further down with good view of the Thimphu valley. Visit the new Drupthob Nunnery Temple. Evening at your own leisure. Overnight at Hotel in Thimphu.
Day 4 : Transfer to Paro - Half Day City Tour / Tiger Nest Hiking (Optional)
- Early morning after breakfast transfer to Paro, covering some on way sightseeing. Every turn on the way comes with surprise and scenic view of the mountain and nature. After reaching visit the historic ruins of the Drukgyal Dzong, built in 1647. Then visit Ta Dozong (National Museum) Ringpung Monastery, Kyichu Lhakhang. Evening free for leisure. Overnight stay at Paro. Paro's Main Street features shops on both sides, all crammed with brasswares, silk and cotton scarves, incense sticks, silver filigree jewellery, gho (Bhutanese National Dress for Men) which can be matched with elaborately embroidered boots, kira (wrap-around sarong worn for Bhutanese Women) and prayer flags that one could string across any open space to seek blessings for loved ones and friends.
People who are interested for hiking to Tiger Nest (Optional) will not be able to do Paro City Tour.
"Taktshang" or "Tiger’s Nest", one of the most famous places to visit in Bhutan and one of the holiest sites in Bhutan. It is perched on a steep granite cliff at 2950 metres overlooking northern paro valley. The place is especially venerated because of its association with Guru Rimpoche and is believed that more merit is gained if we meditate even for a minute in Tasktshang than many months in other places. The main temple was built in 1692 and the temple was badly damaged by fire several times with the most recent one being in 1998. It will take about 2-4 hr to hike to the monastery. (One-way). Evening at leisure. Overnight in Paro.
Day 5 : Day Trip to Chele La Pass
- After Breakfast start day excursion to Chele La (Pass). At an elevation 3,988 meters is considered to be one of the highest motorable passes in Bhutan. About an hour's drive along a thickly-forested road, is this Pass-a botanical paradise. The pass provides stunning views of the sacred mountain Jhomolhari and Jichu Drake. It is also marked by hundreds of prayer flags fluttering in the wind. Here, visitors can see cascades of wild roses; purple and yellow primulas and swathes of deep blue iris covering the forest floor. The top of the pass bloom with rhododendrons in a variety of colors-pale pink, deep pink, burnt orange, mauve, white and scarlet. Overnight at Paro.
Day 6 : Transfer to Paro Airport
- After breakfast check out from Hotel & transfer to Paro Airport for onward journey to home. Tour ends with sweet memories.
Bhutan Puja Package Inclusions :
- Return Economy Flight fare with Meals on-board
- 5 Nights Accommodation
- Accommodation in Double Sharing Basis
- Transfer & Sightseeing by Non AC Coach/Similar
- 05 Breakfast, 05 Lunch & 05 Dinner on Fixed Menu
- Professional English Speaking Guide
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary
- Immigration Charges
- Tour Guide
- The vehicle is not at disposal
Bhutan Puja Special Tour Exclusions :
- Single Stay / Extra bed
- Package drinking water
- All Other meals
- Expenses of personal nature
- Entry fees to monuments
- Any other items not mentioned in ‘Cost Includes’
How to Book Puja Special Bhutan Tour Packages from Kolkata with Flight :
- Just pay 25% of the package cost inclusive of taxes and full amount of the airlines cost. You will get a booking confirmation voucher within 240 minutes of the payment receipt and your booking status will be "BOOKING HOLD- CONFIRMED"
- Please do not forget to send one email to firstname.lastname@example.org marking a copy to email@example.com
post payment mentioning your reference number. If you do not get voucher on-time you may call us at toll free: 18001214500 / +91-9836117777
Bank Account Detail (Current Account) :
- Denzong Leisure Private Limited - (Axis Bank)
Beneficiary Name - Denzong Leisure Private Limited
Bank Name - Axis Bank Ltd
Bank Account No - 913020027717487
IFS Code- UTIB0001574
Branch Address - Vivekananda Road, Kolkata-700007, INDIA
Branch Code - 1574
Swift Code: AXISINBB00153, BANK CODE: 211
- Denzong Leisure Private Limited - (State Bank Of India)
Beneficiary Name - Denzong Leisure Private Limited
Bank Name - State Bank Of India
Bank Account No - 33158453208
IFS Code - SBIN0001651
Branch Address - 83/1A, Vivekananda Road, Kolkata-700006, INDIA
Branch Code - 01651
Swift Code: SBININBB492, Bank Code: 0021
- Denzong Leisure Private Limited - (ICICI Bank)
Beneficiary Name - Denzong Leisure Private Limited
Bank Name - ICICI Bank Ltd
Bank Account No - 129305000443
IFS Code - ICIC0001293
Branch Address - 8,A.J.C Bose Road, Kolkata-700017, INDIA
Swift Code: ICICINBBCTS, Bank Code: 229
- Denzong Leisure Private Limited - (HDFC Bank)
Beneficiary Name - Denzong Leisure Private Limited
Bank Name - HDFC Bank Ltd
Bank Account No - 50200009650729
IFS Code - HDFC0000014
Branch Address - 2/6, Sarat Bose Road, Central Plaza,Kolkata-700020, INDIA
Swift Code: HDFCINBBCAL, Bank Code: 240#
- You can also use the following link where you can use your VISA credit / debit card to settle the payment. Transaction charges will be applicable. http://denzongleisure.com/paymentgateway/payrequestebs
Documents required to get Bhutan Tour Permit from India
- At Bhutan immigration : 1. Voter Identity Card | 2. Passport | 3. Passport Size Colour Photograph (2 Nos)
- In case of not holding the above document, you need to approach to the office of Consulate General of India, India Embassy for getting permission for entry into Bhutan. The following documents are required at the office of Consulate General of India, India Embassy for identification of Indian Citizenship.
- (1) Driving License
- (2) Pan card
- (3) Ration card
- (4) School / College Identity Card with Photo for those who are less than 18 Years
- (5) Marriage Certificate
- (6) Bank passbook with photo attested
- *** Note: Indian Embassy is closed on Saturday & Sunday. Permit on Saturday & Sunday is issued by Main Gate office, Department of immigration, Phuentsholing, Bhutan.
Terms and Conditions :
- Denzong reserves the right to re-arrange itinerary to suit hotel availability without changing the total number of days in each destination and without compromising any services.
- The vehicle used is AC/NAC and is available for point to point services only and is not at disposal. Clients are requested to follow the itinerary.
Child Policy :
- Children above 10+ years will be charged 100% as per Adult Rate
- Children of 2+ to 10 sharing parent’s room will be charged as per CWB or CNB
- Children below 2 years Complimentary
- **Note: Hotels are very strict with the child policy. Please carry the age proof so that it can be produced when asked
*** Cancellation Policy :
- Less than 7 Days Prior to Date of Travel: 100% of the Package Cost as cancellation charge
- 7 – 15 Days Prior to Date of Travel: 75% of the Package Cost as cancellation charge
- 16 - 30 Days Prior to Date of Travel: 50% of Package Cost as cancellation charge
- More than 30 Days: Full Refund of Package Cost Excluding Processing Fees
Do's in Bhutan :
- Although Bhutan welcomes foreigners these days especially for those on their last minute all inclusive holidays, the country is extremely conscious regarding its culture.
- The greeting in the Bhutanese language Dzonkha for "Hello" is "Kuzu Zangpo la", and say "Tashi Delek" for "good bye" or "good luck".
- All the citizens, except India and Bangladesh, need VISA to enter into Bhutan.
- VISA should be applied minimum 30 days before you plan to visit Bhutan.
- One needs Route Permits to travel in Bhutan and this is provided by the Immigration office at Thimpu.
- Either carry Nu(Bhutan's currency) or INR (Indian Rupees).Both are accepted in Bhutan, though 500 and 1000 Indian rupee notes might not be as easily accepted.
- Use right hand while giving or receiving something. Pass the holy sites keeping them on your right side.
- US dollars are pretty widely accepted in Bhutan, but you are still advised to exchange some of your currency to Bhutan's currency i.e ngultrum (Nu) or Indian Rupee for buying small items and for the really remote places. There are not many ATM machines nearby except major cities like Thimpu, where also international ATM/credit cards might or might not work.
- Do bring MasterCard - NOT Visa or other credit cards. Banks, ATM's will NOT give cash on a Visa credit card in Thimpu or Paro and other areas as well and only a few merchants will take credit cards.
Don'ts in Bhutan :
- Tobacco is absolutely prohibited in Bhutan. The tourists might use it, but extra care should be taken. Selling or giving tobacco to the locals is also a crime.
- Make sure you take off your footwear before you enter into any religious place.
- You are advised to dress discretely and modestly in Bhutan. If you’re visiting any Bhutanese temple(Tsechu), they’d admire you if you wear their national dress gho and kira. Also make some donation to Tsechu.
- Foreign nationals are not permitted to carry Indian rupees across the border to and from India.
- Buying and selling of antiques is strictly forbidden in Bhutan. In general, please observe the local traditions and customs, it is a place with many of those. Refer to the DO's and DONT's of your planned destinations for more specific information.
- Don't jump to give toys or treats to children in exchange for photo offers. Locals are careful not to breed a generation of children who beg tourists, as happens - but adults likely will not object out loud out of politeness.
Officially Bhutan doesn’t have a rating system of hotels, but based on international rating, hotels and their respective visitors have rated all hotels. All this is based on various facilities these hotels provide, their level of services, location and the décor.
Based over decades experience handling prestigious clients from all over the globe, we have shortlisted few 3 star hotels from a rather huge list as per Bhutan standards, so that guest doesn’t have to go through 100’s of websites and countless reviews to shortlist and finalize the hotels.
Bhutan, the last remaining Himalayan kingdom lovingly called "Druk Yul" by its inhabitants. It is a country of a stunning natural beauty, amazing architecture, ancient traditions, impressive monasteries, a deeply revered king, remarkably friendly people and unique colourful culture. Here Buddhism is a natural way of life and the whole country breathes peace, tranquility, enchantment, joy and age-old wisdom. The unique concept of 'GNH' (Gross National Happiness) is maintained in Bhutan, HM Jigme Singye Wangchuk believes that GNH is more important then GHP (Gross National Product). Bhutan is best known for relaxing and recuperating from the stresses of modern life.
Denzong Leisure is the only Indian company having local presence in Bhutan with company-owned cars, tour guides, travel managers and contracted hotels/resorts. Puja Vacation and Holidays in Bhutan can be a lot of fun. Denzong Leisur has designed this beautiful Bhutan Puja Special Package Tour from Kolkata Airport with return Air Fare. Book this Bhutan Puja Special Tour Package and get your confirmed pass to Bhutan NOW !
Feel Free to Call us :
Head Office : 033-22640048/49
Regional Branches :
Siliguri : +91-8334990789
SPECIALITY OF DENZONG
- Company Owned Vehicle / Boat
- Trained Tour Guide on Company Payroll
- Local controlling office
- Essential Medical Kit available @24/7
- Special facilities for Senior Citizens and Infants
- Mobile Phone / Internet on-demand
Bhutan Package Tour
4.8 Stars Rating, out of 5
based on 40 Reviews
|I love Bhutan...its very awesome place.... I enjoyed a lot.... hotels provided us was too good.... and very tasty food offered by bhutanese people.... Our Guide Sonam Wango was having lots of knowledge about every place.... she took care of us in a very well manner and our driver was also soo polite and well mannered... Thanks Denzong Leisure a lot for this Succesful Trip... Will be visiting again to Bhutan...|
|Dear Jayita, Our Bhutan Tour was very comfortable and well arranged. All Hotels were very good. Hotel Tashiling in Punakha was very good. It was our good luck that we got an excellent driver Mr. Gopal Roy who always stood beside us and taken care of everything. THANKS FOR ALL GOOD PLANNING|
|Mr. Vaibhav Garg - Bhutan Package Tour|
|Hi jayita, |
Thanks for arranging such a lovely trip to Bhutan. It was an wonderful trip. Driver which I got is one of the best person I had got among the 27 countries and many local trip across India which in had visited. My sincere advice to take care of that good professional driver for your future customer happiness.
Thanks for everything. Hope to get more package from u soon.
|Miss Gayatri Ghosh|
|Never expected that Bhutan is such a nice place, full of oxygen. At a age of 71 feeling like 21 after taking few deep breath. We a group of senior citizen ladies travelled Bhutan arraged by Denzong Leisure. The hotel and resorts were above expectation only food was all tasteless and boiled, but could not say anything as very preety young ladies were serving food. "Tashi Delek" (only word we earned in local language)|
|My Bhutan trip is admirable, thanks to Denzong Leisure to make the trip pleasurable beyond my expectation.|
|Wonderful trip in Bhutan and support from denzong leisure in our overall trip is very good.|
|Went to Bhutan, wonderful experience it was. Good vehicle, hotels. Special thanks to Meghma for planning the whole trip so well.|