WE CONDUCT BIRD WATCHING TOUR PACKAGE IN NEORA VALLEY, DOOARS AT BEST PRICE
|Destination||:||NORTH BENGAL - NEORA VALLEY, RUKA, RACHELA, ALUBARI|
|Duration||:||5 NIGHTS / 6 DAYS|
|Hotel Info||:||TENTS / TREKKING CAMPS|
|*** Children below the age of 5 years and Adult above 70 years are not allowed.|
Neora valley national park - riched in its heritage flora and fauna, called as heaven on earth for natural lovers, bird watchers, trekkers, excursion. The highest point of the park is called Rachela, a virgin paradise of North Bengal. The Neora Valley National Park is home to around 200 species of birds which includes the bearded vulture, the Himalayan griffon, the red-legged falcon, the great pied hornbill, the khalij
pheasant, Jerdon’s baza, Rusty-bellied Shortwing, Golden breasted Fulvatta along with pygmy wren babbler, scaly brested wren babbler, Long billed Wren babbler, Rufous throated wren babbler, different species of cuckoos and more. The place is beautifully decorated with the forest of Rhododendron trees which are more than 300 years old. During the month of December one can enjoy the experience of Snow Trek. |
Todey, Tangtey and Parren at 1500 meters is enjoyable and worth experiencing. While Bird Watching one can have a glimps of local birds like Pheasants, Cuckoos, Minivets, Flycatchers, Mynas, Orioles, Owls, Parakeets, Partridges, Sunbirds, Swallows, Swifts, Indian Pitta, black faced loughing thrush, golden breasted fulvetta, green tailed sunbird, oriental pied hornbill, scarlet minivet, yellow billed blue magpie etc.
Day 1 :
- Arrival at Tangtey which is in India – Bhutan Border. Night Stay at Tangtey.
Day 2 :
- Start for your onward journey to Ruka which is 7 kms away. This will take approximately 3 hours of trekking. Tenting accommodation is available at Ruka just outside the Forest Office. This spot is popular for butterflies and moths. Night stay at Ruka.
Day 3 :
- The day starts for a tough trail with very steep descent through dense jungle for Rachela, which is the highest point of the park. The place is well decorated with Rhododendrons which are more than 300 years old. From here one can have a great view of Kanchenjunga mountain. Night Stay at Rachela.
Day 4 :
- The next day’s trek is moderately difficult and the trail crosses two lakes. Night stay at Alubari.
Day 5 :
- Move towards Chaudapheri. Night Stay at Chaudapheri.
Day 6 :
- Trek tour ends here. Transfer to Lava.
Important Info :
- During the month of December one can enjoy the experience of snow trek. While trekking Neora valley national park the botanists can gain different experiences on different types of vegetation from evergreen, deciduous, coniferous, bamboo and rhododendron forest. The point happens to be the meeting point of three borders, Sikkim, Bhutan and India adjacent to the legendary "Silk route".There is more to come which cannot be described in words and can only be experiences live.
Night stays will be in simple tents which should be enjoyed as an unique experience. No complaints of standard should be appreciated.
Tourists’ should collect Do’s and Don’ts prior booking of trip.
Travel light will be the theme.
- All meals and stay in Camp / Tent
- Porter charges
- Permit Charges
- Guide Charges
- Tents and trekking equipment hire charges
- Lodging at base camp and check-out camp
- Transportation to and from Base Camp from nearest railway station
- English / Hindi Speaking Guide
- Air fare / train fare
- All meals other than those specified in ‘Cost Includes’
- Expenses of personal nature
- Any other items not mentioned in ‘Cost Includes’
- Entrance fees
Terms and Conditions :
- Denzong reserves the right to re-arrange itinerary to suit hotel availability without changing the total number of days in each destination and without compromising any services.
- The vehicle used is AC/NAC and is available for point to point services only and is not at disposal. Clients are requested to follow the itinerary.
*** Cancellation Policy :
- Less than 7 Days Prior to Date of Travel: 100% of the Package Cost as cancellation charge
- 7 – 15 Days Prior to Date of Travel: 75% of the Package Cost as cancellation charge
- 16 - 30 Days Prior to Date of Travel: 50% of Package Cost as cancellation charge
- More than 30 Days: Full Refund of Package Cost Excluding Processing Fees
Feel Free to Call us :
Head Office : 033-22640048/49
Regional Branches :
Siliguri : +91-8334990789
SPECIALITY OF DENZONG
- Company Owned Vehicle / Boat
- Trained Tour Guide on Company Payroll
- Local controlling office
- Essential Medical Kit available @24/7
- Special facilities for Senior Citizens and Infants
- Mobile Phone / Internet on-demand