BOOK CUSTOMIZED GOLDEN TRIANGLE PACKAGE TOUR, DELHI AGRA JAIPUR TOUR PACKAGES AT BEST PRICE
|Destination||:||Golden Triangle of India - Delhi, Agra, Jaipur|
|Duration||:||5 Nights / 6 Days|
|Attractions in Golden Triangle Package Tour||:||Delhi - The Raj Ghat, Red Fort (Lal Kila), Jama Masjid, Chandni Chowk, Spice Market, Qutub Minar, India Gate, The Rastrapathi Bhawan, Laxmi Narayan Temple, Lotus Temple, Akshardham temple|
Agra - Sikandra (The Tomb of Akbar the Great), Taj Mahal (one of the 7 wonders of the world), Agra Fort, The Pearl Mosque, The Halls of Public and Private Audience and Itmad-ud-daulah, Fatehpur Sikri, Bulund Darwaza
Jaipur - Hawa Mahal, City Palace, Jantar Mantar, Amber Fort, Jagmandir or the Hall of Victory, Jal Mahal, Temple of Kali
|Pickup||:||Delhi Airport / Delhi Railway Station|
|Drop||:||Jaipur Airport / Jaipur Railway Station|
|Budget Hotel in Delhi - Apra International / Similar|
|Superior Hotel in Delhi - The Royal Plaza / Similar|
|Deluxe Hotel in Delhi - The Lalit / Similar|
|Budget Hotel in Agra - Taj Galaxy / Similar|
|Superior Hotel in Agra - Utkarsha Vilas / Similar|
|Deluxe Hotel in Agra - Whyndham Grand / Similar|
|Budget Hotel in Jaipur - Goyal Palace / Similar|
|Superior Hotel in Jaipur - Paradise Hotel / Similar|
|Deluxe Hotel in Jaipur - Radission Blu / Similar|
DETAIL 5N 6D GOLDEN TRIANGLE TOUR PACKAGES PLAN
Day 1 : Arrive Delhi
- On arrival at Delhi Airport or Railway Station, our representative will meet you to pick you up and transfer to your hotel. Rest of the day is at your leisure. Stay overnight at the Hotel in Delhi.
Day 2 : Delhi City Tour
- This morning after breakfast, first you will visit old Delhi. The Raj Ghat, Red Fort & Jama Masjid are important places to visit, you may also visit Chandni Chowk, Spice Market etc. Later on proceed to visit the New Delhi. The Qutub Minar (tallest stone tower in India), India Gate, The Rastrapathi Bhawan, Laxmi Narayan Temple, Lotus Temple, Akshardham Temple are of much significance. By evening return to your hotel for overnight stay in Delhi.
Day 3 : Delhi to Agra Transfer (210 kms/ 3 hrs)
- After breakfast checkout from the hotel and drive straight to Agra (approx 210 kms.) visit Sikandara (The Tomb of Akbar) enroot. On arrival transfer and check in at hotel. Visit the Taj Mahal (one of the 7 wonders of the world) built by Mughal Emperor Shahjahan in 1630 AD for his Queen Mumtaz Mahal to enshrine her mortal remains. Later visit the Agra Fort containing the Pearl Mosque, the Halls of Public and Private Audience and Itmad-ud-daulah. Overnight stay at Hotel in Agra.
Day 4 : Agra to Jaipur Transfer (242 kms/ 4 hrs)
- This morning after breakfast you will drive to the pink city of Jaipur, enroot you will visit the Fatehpur Sikri, the deserted red sandstone city built by the Mughal Emperor Akbar. Also visit the Bulund Darwaza, the largest gateway in the world. Arrive Jaipur and check into the hotel, depart for half day local sight seeing tour of Pink City visiting Hawa Mahal, City Palace and Jantar Mantar. Overnight stay at Hotel in Jaipur.
Day 5 : Jaipur City Tour
- After breakfast, depart for half day excursion to Amber Fort, The Ancient Capital of the state until 1728. Visit the Jagmandir or the Hall of Victory glittering with mirrors, Jai Mahal and Temple of Kali. Ascend on elephant back, the hill, on which the fort is situated. Enjoy the light & sound show at Amber in the evening. Overnight stay at hotel in Jaipur.
Day 6 : Jaipur Airport / Station Drop
- After breakfast checkout from the hotel and drop you at Airport/Station for your departure.
Golden Triangle Package Tour Inclusions :
- Assistance on Arrival
- A 24- hour helpline
- Welcome Drink on Arrival at Hotel
- Daily Morning Breakfast
- Hotel Accommodation on a twin-sharing basis
- Travel through the entire journey by A/c Vehicle (As Per Chosen)
- For 02 Pax A/C Indigo & for 04 Pax, 06 Pax A/C Innova
Golden Triangle Tour Package Exclusions :
- Air Fare / Train Fare
- Any charges for Cameras or Video Cameras at the monuments
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor, Insurance etc
- Any other item not specified in the 'Package Inclusions'
- Any increase in Government Taxes
- Supplement will be applicable for Single occupancy
- Government Service Tax
How to Book Golden Triangle Tour Package :
- Just pay 25% of the package cost inclusive of taxes. You will get a booking confirmation voucher within 240 minutes of the payment receipt and your booking status will be "BOOKING HOLD- CONFIRMED"
- Please do not forget to send one email to email@example.com marking a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
post payment mentioning your reference number. If you do not get voucher on-time you may call us at toll free: 18001214500 / +91-9836117777
Bank Account Detail (Current Account) :
- Denzong Leisure Private Limited - (Axis Bank)
Beneficiary Name - Denzong Leisure Private Limited
Bank Name - Axis Bank Ltd
Bank Account No - 913020027717487
IFS Code- UTIB0001574
Branch Address - Vivekananda Road, Kolkata-700007, INDIA
Branch Code - 1574
Swift Code: AXISINBB00153, BANK CODE: 211
- Denzong Leisure Private Limited - (State Bank Of India)
Beneficiary Name - Denzong Leisure Private Limited
Bank Name - State Bank Of India
Bank Account No - 33158453208
IFS Code - SBIN0001651
Branch Address - 83/1A, Vivekananda Road, Kolkata-700006, INDIA
Branch Code - 01651
Swift Code: SBININBB492, Bank Code: 0021
- Denzong Leisure Private Limited - (ICICI Bank)
Beneficiary Name - Denzong Leisure Private Limited
Bank Name - ICICI Bank Ltd
Bank Account No - 129305000443
IFS Code - ICIC0001293
Branch Address - 8,A.J.C Bose Road, Kolkata-700017, INDIA
Swift Code: ICICINBBCTS, Bank Code: 229
- Denzong Leisure Private Limited - (HDFC Bank)
Beneficiary Name - Denzong Leisure Private Limited
Bank Name - HDFC Bank Ltd
Bank Account No - 50200009650729
IFS Code - HDFC0000014
Branch Address - 2/6, Sarat Bose Road, Central Plaza,Kolkata-700020, INDIA
Swift Code: HDFCINBBCAL, Bank Code: 240#
- You can also use the following link where you can use your VISA credit / debit card to settle the payment. Transaction charges will be applicable. http://denzongleisure.com/paymentgateway/payrequestebs
Terms and Conditions :
- Denzong reserves the right to re-arrange itinerary to suit hotel availability without changing the total number of days in each destination and without compromising any services.
- The vehicle used is AC/NAC and is available for point to point services only and is not at disposal. Clients are requested to follow the itinerary.
*** Cancellation Policy :
- Less than 7 Days Prior to Date of Travel: 100% of the Package Cost as cancellation charge
- 7 – 15 Days Prior to Date of Travel: 75% of the Package Cost as cancellation charge
- 16 - 30 Days Prior to Date of Travel: 50% of Package Cost as cancellation charge
- More than 30 Days: Full Refund of Package Cost Excluding Processing Fees
WHAT IS GOLDEN TRIANGLE?
Touring India for the first time? Here is a must visit place every traveller should try – It’s the Golden Triangle Tour. For someone it may sound absurd that what this Golden Triangle is. But the fact is that, it is the most famous & visited tourist route in India covering Delhi, Agra and Jaipur.
In fact the Golden Triangle concept for touring India’s best attractions, Delhi, Agra and Jaipur is a classic introduction in its tour inventory. If you've never been in this magnificent land famous for its grandeur, glory and history just set your foot print – It is amazing.
India's Golden Triangle Package Tour comprises the three most visited cities in the country - Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, which are all well communicated by Road, Rail & Flight as well. Ironically these three cities form a roughly equilateral triangle, some 200 km to 250 km along each side. This triangle has been regarded as "Golden Triangle" for the extraordinary wealth of cultural and historical grandeur.
Jaipur, the capital of largely desert state of Rajasthan, is home to some of Asia's best bazaars. Famous for it’s Foods, Folk Song, Folk Dance, Forts, Palaces and havelis. You could spend weeks in Delhi, the sprawling, fascinating Indian capital. Visit Agra which boasts the unparalleled beauty of the Taj Mahal, the symbol of love situated on the banks of the Yamuna River.
WHAT IS BEST TIME TO BOOK GOLDEN TRIANGLE TOUR PACKAGES?
Though the three cities under Golden Triangle route are most visited in all over India, visiting these place one have to be very cautious as per season.
October to November and February to March is the best time to Travel Golden Triangle. These time weather is very pleasant, neither so warm in day time nor so cool at night. So it becomes quiet soothing for tourists to explore the sights and enjoy to the fullest.
** Every October at Mehrangar Fort in Jodhpur, Rajasthan the International Folk Festival (RIFF) is held with traditional dancers, musicians and artists from all over the state. Lots of foreign travellers throng during this festive season in Rajasthan.
April to June it is scorching heat is Delhi and the temperature could rise up to 45°C. As Delhi has an extreme climate, it’s less desirable time to visit Golden Triangle.
July to October is the monsoon season in north-west part of India. Due to monsoon, the downpour may be heavy during this time except desert scaped Rajasthan. However, drenching downpours do occur there also. For instance, a monsoon created knee-high floods in Jaipur in August 2012.
December & January its freezing cold in Delhi and Jaipur, the temperature may come down to below 4°C. Due to freezing cold and foggy weather visibility is less and difficult to explore historical sites at its best. Though hotels are cheap and some tour operators offer discounts which may be quite alluring.
SOME TIPS FOR FOREIGH TRAVELLERS FOR GOLDEN TRIANGLE TOUR
⇢ Indian food is very spicy and pungency is quite natural. It is advisable to make it a habit gradually. Try peeled fresh fruit and foods that have been either boiled or fried. Use bottled water. Avoid road side junk foods and ice cream.
⇢ If you are planning to visit the Taj Mahal on Friday, leave it, because Taj Mahal is closed in every Friday.
⇢ India has a relatively modest culture. Wear decent clothes covering arms and legs. Remove your shoes before entering someone’s home or any sacred space like a temple, mosque etc. Also, if you see shoes outside a shop, it’s a sign to remove your own.
⇢ Always carry a route map with you or use a GPS device to locate yourself. Choose your route wisely.
⇢ If you are visiting Golden Triangle Tour in Summer, keep proper protection like cotton dress, sunscreen lotion, sun glasses. Drink adequate bottled water.
⇢ Keep your Passport, visa, identity proof with you all the time but be aware of pick pocketing.
⇢ Keep adequate money with you.
Jama Masjid – Built by the great Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan, the builder of the Taj Mahal, it is the largest mosque of India situated just opposite of Red Fort. It took almost 14 years to complete the mosque. It is revered as "Jama Masjid" due to weekly Friday noon congregation prayers of Muslims, Jummah, which are usually done at a mosque, the "congregational mosque" or "jami' masjid". The courtyard of the mosque can hold up to 25,000 worshippers. The mosque also houses several relics in a closet in the north gate, including an antique copy of the Qur'an written on deer skin. Except the prayer time, Jama Masjid is open to every tourist as well as common people every day.
Qutub Minar - is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and the tallest brick minaret in the world. The five stage minaret was ordered in 1193 by India's first Muslim ruler, the Sultan of Delhi, Qutb-ud-din Aibak, to exceed the Jam Minaret in Afghanistan, but during his lifetime only the 14.3 meter wide base was completed. The third Sultan, Iltutmish completed the middle three levels, and by 1368 Sultan Firuz Shah Tughlaq added the fifth level, measuring 2.75 metres diagonally and completing the Minaret to reach 72 metres high. The entire structure is built with red sandstone bricks. There are 379 steps leading to the topmost fifth level. The Qutub Minar is the best surviving example of the earliest Indo-Islamic architecture. The Alai Gate, on the left, is a domed gateway that functions as the entrance to the Qutub complex was constructed by Ala-ud din Khilji, the first Khilji Sultan of Delhi in 1290. The dominating red engraved sandstone is refined with inlaid white marble, also finely detailed by Turkish craftsmen.
Jantar Mantar - is an observatory built in the heart of Delhi in 1724 by Maharaja Jai Singh II of Jaipur, as one among the five he built across the country. This one was built at the behest of Mughal Emperor Muhamed Shah. There are 13 static instruments in the complex to prepare astronomical tables on the movement of Sun, Moon and the planets. This structure is "Mishra Yanthra" which can indicate "Noon time" in cities across the world.
The Red Fort or Lal Qila is a 17th-century fort complex constructed by the Mughal emperor, Shah Jahan in the walled city of Old Delhi that served as the residence of the Mughal Emperors. The fort was the palace for Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan's new capital, Shahjahanabad, the seventh city in the Delhi site. He moved his capital here from Agra in a move designed to bring prestige to his reign, and to provide ample opportunity to apply his ambitious building schemes and interests. It served as the capital of the Mughals until 1857, when Mughal emperor Bahadur Shah Zafar was exiled by the British Indian government.
SPECIALITY OF DENZONG
- Company Owned Vehicle / Boat
- Trained Tour Guide on Company Payroll
- Local controlling office
- Essential Medical Kit available @24/7
- Special facilities for Senior Citizens and Infants
- Mobile Phone / Internet on-demand
Book Golden Triangle Tour from Kolkata Golden Triangle Package Tour Cost Golden Triangle Tour Packages from Delhi Golden Triangle Tour Itinerary Taj Mahal Tour Packages Golden Triangle Tour Packages Ratesr Discounted Golden Triangle Package Tour 5 Nights 6 Days Golden Triangle Tour Packages Golden Triangle Tour Packages from Bangalore
Golden Triangle Tour
4.8 Stars Rating, out of 5
based on 15 Reviews
|Denzong Leisure is a very good company. They are expert in golden triangle tour.|
|Our Golden Triangle tour was excellent and well organized. It was actually beyond my expectations. We were lucky to have a decent and knowledgeable guide like Raj Singh throughout our entire trip. Thank you Denzong.|
|Mrs. Anindita Raha|
|Good itinerary with reasonable price, wonderful sightseeing with good behaved driver which is very important for such a long trip. Wonderful arrangements from Denzong|
|Mr. Haribar Acharya|
|Our overall Golden Triangle Trip was magnificent, the driver Hari Singh was punctual and responsible in driving us to each tourist spot. Our much expected Taj Mahal Tour was perfect and the guide Mame Khan gave us a very thorough introduction on the history of its architecture. It short, it was an extraordinary journey and all credit goes to Souvik of Denzong Leisure. He made all these things happen.|
|It was a memorable trip with my family during our north India tour. Denzong Leisure customized this trip for us with good price, quality and facility. We were given a clean SUV with soft spoken & experienced driver who was very helpful all along the trip. The tour guide had good knowledge of history and explained everything to us. I highly recommend booking a trip with this company.|