BOOK BHUTAN PACKAGE TOUR FROM AHMEDABAD, BHUTAN FIXED DEPARTURE IN SUMMER | CALL +91-9836117777
|Package Name||:||Bhutan Summer Special Fixed Departures in MAY'2019|
|Destination||:||Thimphu (3N) | Paro (3N)|
|Duration||:||6 Nights / 7 Days|
|Pickup and Drop||:||Paro Airport - Airport Road, Paro, 12001, Bhutan|
|Total Group Size||:||20/25 Adults|
|Date of Travel||:||First Departure 18th May, 2019 | Second Departure 25th May, 2019|
|Bhutan Fixed Departure Tour Flight Details|
|Click to Call Back|
|Hotel Info||:||Hotels in Bhutan|
|3 Star Hotels in Thimphu : Zimkhang Cottage / Peaceful Resort / Hotel Yar-Dor-Ling / Similar|
|3 Star Hotels in Paro : Hotel Dorjiling / Yanki Resort / Takshang Paradise / Similar|
|4 Star Super Deluxe Hotels in Thimphu : White Tara / Ramada / Migmar / Similar|
|4 Star Super Deluxe Hotels in Paro : Metta Resort & Spa / Udumwara Resort / Similar|
The following points are to be noted for Child Rate
** Children above 10+ years will be charged 100% as per Adult Rate
** Children of 5+ to 10 sharing parent’s room will be charged as per CWB or CNB
** Children below 5 years Complimentary
(Hotels are very strict with the child policy. Please carry the age proof so that it can be produced when asked)
|Click to Call Back|
BHUTAN FIXED DEPARTURE TOUR PLAN IN DETAIL
Day 1 : Arrival at Paro, transfer to Thimphu
- Meet & greet upon arrival at Paro airport for your Bhutan Summer Vacation Tour, our representative will assist you to board your vehicle & you will be transferred to Thimphu post Immigration formalities. Thimpu is the capital of Bhutan. Thimphu lies in a beautiful valley, sprawling up a hillside on the west bank of the River Thimphu Chhu and has a total area of about 1,809 sq. kms. Evening at leisure. Be sure to sink your teeth into momo kopi, steam dumplings filled with finely chopped cabbage, onions, cheese and butter. Visitors can enjoy relaxing walk beside the river or in the valley. As you will be staying at heart of the city may do some shopping. Overnight at the Hotel in Thimphu.
Day 2 : Thimphu Full Day City Tour
- After breakfast go for Thimphu morning sightseeing - visit the Indigenous Hospital where traditional old art of healing is still practiced, Art & Craft school, National Library, Royal Goldsmith Workshop and Handicraft centers. Have a sumptuous lunch. In the afternoon visit the Memorial Chorten built in the memory of the late King Jigme Dorji Wangchuck, 15th Century Changangkha monastery, Motithang mini zoo to see the rare "Takin" National Animal of Bhutan and drive further down with good view of the Thimphu valley. Visit the new Drupthob Nunnery Temple. Evening at your own leisure. Overnight stay at the Hotel in Thimphu.
Day 3 : Day trip to Punkaha / Wangdue
- After early breakfast drive (70 kms / 2 hrs) to Wangduephodrang, with a stop en route for tea at Dochu La Pass (3,100 meters), also stand for where on a clear day you can get spectacular views of the Himalayas. In Wangdue, stop at Mehsina village & visit Chime Lhaka while to procure a PASS hang - The Temple of Fertility built in 15th century by Lama Drukpa Kinley. This monk is popularly known as the Divine Madman for his philosophy "Salvation through sex". Have your lunch and in afternoon drive to Punakha, the former capital of Bhutan, and visit Punakha Dzong, which is noteworthy both for being one of the most beautiful dzongs in Bhutan and also for having been built by the first Shabdrung in 1637. Later back to Thimphu. Overnight stay at Thimphu.
Day 4 : Transfet to Paro, Halfday City Tour
- Early morning after breakfast transfer to Paro, covering some on way sightseeing. Every turn on the way comes with surprise and scenic view of the mountain and nature. After reaching visit the historic ruins of the Drukgyal Dzong, built in 1647. Then visit Ta Dozong (National Museum), Ringpung Monastery, Kyichu Lhakhang. Evening free for leisure. Overnight stay at Paro. Paro’s Main Street features shops on both sides, all crammed with brasswares, silk and cotton scarves, incense sticks, silver filigree jewellery, gho (Bhutanese National Dress for Men) which can be matched with elaborately embroidered boots, kira (wrap-around sarong worn for Bhutanese Women) and prayer flags that one could string across any open space to seek blessings for loved ones and friends. Evening at leisure. Overnight stay at the Hotel in Paro.
Day 5 : Tiger's Nest Trekking / Shopping
- After breakfast drive 12 kms north of Paro to visit "Taktshang" or "Tiger’s Nest" one of the most famous places that must be in your Bhutan Tour Plan during Summer Vacation. It is perched on a steep granite cliff at 2950 metres overlooking northern paro valley. The place is especially venerated because of its association with Guru Rimpoche and is believed that more merit is gained if we meditate even for a minute in Tasktshang than many months in other places. The main temple was built in 1692 and the temple was badly damaged by fire several times with the most recent one being in 1998. It will take about 2-4 hr to hike to the monastery (One way). Overnight Stay at Hotel in Paro. People not interested to hike will be given a drop to nearest shopping area for shopping and way back guest of their own cost.
Day 6 : Day Trip to Chele La Pass
- After Breakfast start day excursion to Chele La (Pass). At an elevation 3,988 meters is considered to be one of the highest motorable passes in Bhutan. About an hour's drive along a thickly-forested road. This Pass is a botanical paradise. The pass provides stunning views of the sacred mountain Jhomolhari and Jichu Drake. It is also marked by hundreds of prayer flags fluttering in the wind. Here, visitors can see cascades of wild roses, purple and yellow primulas and swathes of deep blue iris covering the forest floor. The top of the pass bloom with rhododendrons in a variety of colors - pale pink, deep pink, burnt orange, mauve, white and scarlet. Retuen to Hotel for night stay at Paro.
Day 7 : Transfer to Paro Airport
- After breakfast check out from Hotel & transfer to Paro Airport for onward journey to home. Your Bhutan Tour end with sweet memories.
Bhutan Summer Package Inclusions :
- Return Economy Flight Fare with Meals On-Board
- 6 Nights Accommodation
- Accommodation in Double Sharing Basis
- Transfer & Sightseeing by Non AC Coach/Similar
- 06 Breakfast, 06 Lunch & 06 Dinner on Fixed Menu
- Professional English Speaking Guide
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary
- Immigration Charges
- The vehicle is not at disposal
Bhutan Fixed Departure Exclusions :
- Single Stay / Extra Bed
- Package Drinking Water
- All Other Meals
- Expenses of Personal Nature
- Entry Fees to Monuments
- Any other items not mentioned in ‘Cost Includes’
How to Book Bhutan Summer Spl Package Tour :
- Just pay 25% of the package cost inclusive of taxes. You will get a booking confirmation voucher within 240 minutes of the payment receipt and your booking status will be "BOOKING HOLD- CONFIRMED"
- Please do not forget to send one email to email@example.com marking a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
post payment mentioning your reference number. If you do not get voucher on-time you may call us at toll free: 18001214500 / +91-9836117777
Bank Account Detail (Current Account) :
- Denzong Leisure Private Limited - (Axis Bank)
Beneficiary Name - Denzong Leisure Private Limited
Bank Name - Axis Bank Ltd
Bank Account No - 913020027717487
IFS Code- UTIB0001574
Branch Address - Vivekananda Road, Kolkata-700007, INDIA
Branch Code - 1574
Swift Code: AXISINBB00153, BANK CODE: 211
- Denzong Leisure Private Limited - (State Bank Of India)
Beneficiary Name - Denzong Leisure Private Limited
Bank Name - State Bank Of India
Bank Account No - 33158453208
IFS Code - SBIN0001651
Branch Address - 83/1A, Vivekananda Road, Kolkata-700006, INDIA
Branch Code - 01651
Swift Code: SBININBB492, Bank Code: 0021
- Denzong Leisure Private Limited - (ICICI Bank)
Beneficiary Name - Denzong Leisure Private Limited
Bank Name - ICICI Bank Ltd
Bank Account No - 129305000443
IFS Code - ICIC0001293
Branch Address - 8,A.J.C Bose Road, Kolkata-700017, INDIA
Swift Code: ICICINBBCTS, Bank Code: 229
- Denzong Leisure Private Limited - (HDFC Bank)
Beneficiary Name - Denzong Leisure Private Limited
Bank Name - HDFC Bank Ltd
Bank Account No - 50200009650729
IFS Code - HDFC0000014
Branch Address - 2/6, Sarat Bose Road, Central Plaza,Kolkata-700020, INDIA
Swift Code: HDFCINBBCAL, Bank Code: 240#
- You can also use the following link where you can use your VISA credit / debit card to settle the payment. Transaction charges will be applicable. http://denzongleisure.com/paymentgateway/payrequestebs
How to get permit for Bhutan Tour :
- Indian nationals do not require any visa for Bhutan. A permit will be issued at the entry point on production of a Passport or Voter ID and 04 Passport size photographs. We can also arrange the permit ahead of travel provided all documents are submitted 15 days prior travel to our registered office.
- Restricted Area Permit for Punakha / Wangdue: Restricted Area Permit is required to visit Punakha / Wangdue from Home Ministry of Bhutan. Please bring 02 passport size photographs and Voter ID card or Passport of each person including child. This special permit is given only after guest has entered Thimphu. Permit are not issued on Saturday and Sunday and Govt Holidays.
- Above rates are for Indian National and Bangladesh National only
- For Bangladesh National double entry visa is Mandatory
- The rates quoted in the packages are on per person basis till 31st December 2015 (High seasons surcharge will be applicable during the Festivals & Peak season)
- The above mentioned hotels will be confirmed as per the room availability. Otherwise similar category hotel will be provided
- Bhutan is a smoke free country, Smoking and tobacco is strictly prohibited in Bhutan.
- The booking will be confirmed only after we receive 25% of the tour cost as advance
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary will be charged extra
- Children below the age of 18 can carry school/college Id card for the Permit
Documents required to enter in Bhutan :
- At Bhutan immigration : Voter Identity Card | Passport | Passport Size Colour Photograph (2 NOS)
- In case of not holding the above document, you need to approach to the office of Consulate General of India, India Embassy for getting permission for entry into Bhutan. The following documents are required at the office of Consulate General of India, India Embassy for identification of Indian Citizenship
- Driving License | Pan card | Ration card | School / college Identity Card with Photo for those who are less than 18 Years | Marriage Certificate | Bank passbook with photo attested
Terms and Conditions :
- Denzong Leisure reserves the right to re-arrange itinerary to suit hotel availability without changing the total number of days in each destination and without compromising any services.
- The vehicle used is AC/NAC and is available for point to point services only and is not at disposal. Clients are requested to follow the itinerary.
*** Cancellation Policy :
- Less than 7 Days Prior to Date of Travel: 100% of the Package Cost as cancellation charge
- 7 – 15 Days Prior to Date of Travel: 75% of the Package Cost as cancellation charge
- 16 - 30 Days Prior to Date of Travel: 50% of Package Cost as cancellation charge
- More than 30 Days: Full Refund of Package Cost Excluding Processing Fees
Bhutan is a country resting peacefully in the lap of eastern Himalayas, is one of those very few places that can probably take you back in time. Around 73% of the land drenched in wild greenery, the flag with dragon engraved on it, the rice that is born red, the place which is believed to be haunted by multiple demons and protected by multiple gods, the innocence of the locals that still believe that snowman exists and dragons spit fire, the land that has preserved the rarest of the nomadic tribes and fauna on the list of 'red-alert' is what Bhutan is made up of. Not very well known amongst the tourist crowd, Bhutan indeed offers some mystical, magical places to visit for the intrepid traveller.
Paro - lies in Western Bhutan at an elevation of 2280 m. As the only airport is located here, it is the gateway into this mystical kingdom. The main tourist attractions in Paro are :
Taktshang - or “Tiger’s Nest” is one of the most famous places to visit in Bhutan and one of the holiest sites. It is perched on a steep granite cliff at 2950 metres overlooking northern Paro valley. The place is especially venerated because of its association with Guru Rimpoche and is believed that more merit is gained if we meditate even for a minute in Tasktshang than many months in other places. The main temple was built in 1692 and the temple was badly damaged by fire several times with the most recent one being in 1998.
Thimphu is the capital of Bhutan and the largest town in Bhutan. It lies at an altitude of 2400 metres. All Government headquarters and centre for trade are located here. Places of tourist attraction in Thimphu are :
Tashichho Dzong - or fortress of the glorious religion was initially erected in 1641 and rebuilt by King Jigme Dorji Wangchuck in the 1960s. It is one of the largest dzongs in Bhutan
National Memorial Chorten - was built in 1974 in the memory of the late King Jigme Dorji Wangchuck. It was originally the idea of Bhutan?s third king, H.M. Jigme Dorji Wangchuck to erect a monument for world peace and prosperity, but could not be done due to his untimely death. So after his death, it was built to in his memory and to serve as a monument for world peace.
Punakha - is located at an alleviation of 1250 m and played a very important role in history. It had been the capital of Bhutan for over 300 years. The places to visit in Punakha are :
Punakha Dzong - Punakha Dzong is the second oldest dzong in Bhutan and was built in 1637. It is strategically located at the junction of the Pho Chu (Male River) and Mo Chu River (Female River). The dzong is still the winter residence for the central monk body and every year His Holiness the Je Khenpo and the central monastic body move to Punakha in winter and Thimphu in summer. The dzong houses some very sacred religious objects such as the Ranjung Kharsapani which is considered one of the most sacred relics in Bhutan. It was brought to Bhutan by Zhabdrung and caused many invasions by the Tibetans in olden times. The dzong also has the embalmed body of Zhabdrung preserved in the Machen Lhakhang and is closed to all people except His Majesty and His holiness the Je Khenpo. There is also a set of 108 volumes of the Kanjur (words of Lord Buddha) written fully in gold. Historically, this dzong is important because it is the place from where monarchy started in Bhutan. The first king was coronated in this dzong.
Khamsum Yulley Namgyel Chorten - This Chorten (stupa) lies to the west of the Mo chu river and is perched high on a strategic ridge 7 kms from Punakha. This Chorten is unique and the only one of its kind in the world. It is an splendid example of Bhutan’s fine architecture and artistic tradition. Her Majesty the Queen (Mother of the present king) was the patron of this monument. This stupa was built to help remove negative forces and promote peace, stability and harmony in the world and for the well being of our king and the people.
WHAT YOU SHOULD DO DURING BHUTAN TOUR
Although Bhutan welcomes foreigners these days especially for those on their last minute all inclusive holidays, the country is extremely conscious regarding its culture.
The greeting in the Bhutanese language Dzonkha for "Hello" is "Kuzu Zangpo la", and say "Tashi Delek" for "good bye" or "good luck".
All the citizens, except India and Bangladesh, need VISA to enter into Bhutan.
VISA should be applied minimum 30 days before you plan to visit Bhutan.
One needs Route Permits to travel in Bhutan and this is provided by the Immigration office at Thimpu.
Either carry Nu(Bhutan's currency) or INR (Indian Rupees).Both are accepted in Bhutan, though 500 and 1000 Indian rupee notes might not be as easily accepted.
Use right hand while giving or receiving something. Pass the holy sites keeping them on your right side.
US dollars are pretty widely accepted in Bhutan, but you are still advised to exchange some of your currency to Bhutan's currency i.e ngultrum (Nu) or Indian Rupee for buying small items and for the really remote places. There are not many ATM machines nearby except major cities like Thimpu, where also international ATM/credit cards might or might not work.
Do bring MasterCard - NOT Visa or other credit cards. Banks, ATM's will NOT give cash on a Visa credit card in Thimpu or Paro and other areas as well and only a few merchants will take credit cards.
WHAT YOU SHOULD NOT DO DURING BHUTAN TOUR
Tobacco is absolutely prohibited in Bhutan. The tourists might use it, but extra care should be taken. Selling or giving tobacco to the locals is also a crime.
Make sure you take off your footwear before you enter into any religious place.
You are advised to dress discretely and modestly in Bhutan. If you’re visiting any Bhutanese temple (Tsechu), they’d admire you if you wear their national dress gho and kira, also make some donation to Tsechu.
Foreign nationals are not permitted to carry Indian rupees across the border to and from India.
Buying and selling of antiques is strictly forbidden in Bhutan. In general, please observe the local traditions and customs, it is a place with many of those. Refer to the DO's and DONT's of your planned destinations for more specific information.
Don't jump to give toys or treats to children in exchange for photo offers. Locals are careful not to breed a generation of children who beg tourists, as happens - but adults likely will not object out loud out of politeness.
HOW TO GET PERMIT FOR BHUTAN GROUP TOUR
Indian nationals do not require any visa for Bhutan Tour. A permit will be issued at the entry point on production of a Passport or Voter ID and 04 Passport size photographs. Denzong Leisure can also arrange the permit ahead of travel provided all documents are submitted 15 days prior travel to our registered office.
Restricted Area Permit for Punakha / Wangdue: Restricted Area Permit is required to visit Punakha / Wangdue from Home Ministry of Bhutan. Please bring 02 passport size photographs and Voter ID card or Passport of each person including child. This special permit is given only after guest has entered Thimphu. Permit are not issued on Saturday and Sunday and Govt Holidays.
Above rates are for Indian National and Bangladeshi National only.
For Bangladeshi National double entry visa is Mandatory.
The rates quoted in the packages are on per person basis till 31st December 2015 (High seasons surcharge will be applicable during the Festivals & Peak season).
The above mentioned hotels will be confirmed as per the room availability. Otherwise similar category hotel will be provided.
Bhutan is a Smoke Free Country, Smoking and Tobacco is strictly prohibited in Bhutan.
The booking will be confirmed only after we receive 25% of the tour cost as advance.
Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary will be charged extra.
Children below the age of 18 can carry School/College Id Card for the Permit.
Travelling Bhutan in group is amazing. Denzong Leisur has designed this beautiful Bhutan Fixed Departure Tour in May from Kolkata with best Price and Offer. You can Book this Bhutan Package Tour and Bhutan Package Tour from Mumbai also. Avail the best Bhutan Fixed Departure Tour in Summer and make your Bhutan Tour memorable. This is the best Bhutan Tour Plan from Denzong Leisure - A Gov. of Bhutan Approved travel house with local controlling office in Bhutan. For more detail Call +91-9836117777
BHUTAN OFFICE ADDRESS OF DENZONG LEISURE :
Denzong Leisure Pvt Ltd
Near Lhaki Hotel, Pelkhil Lam
4 STAR PACKAGE COST/HEADINR 41,500/-
(All Taxe Included)
Feel Free to Call us :
Head Office : 033-22640048/49
Regional Branches :
Siliguri : +91-8334990789
SPECIALITY OF DENZONG
- Company Owned Vehicle / Boat
- Trained Tour Guide on Company Payroll
- Local controlling office
- Essential Medical Kit available @24/7
- Special facilities for Senior Citizens and Infants
- Mobile Phone / Internet on-demand
Also Check →
Starting from Rs 39,499/- Per Head (5% GST Excl)
Also Check →
Starting from Rs 64,440/- Per Head (5% GST Excl)
Bhutan Summer Tour Bhutan Summer Packages Bhutan Summer Package Tour from Kolkata Bhutan Summer Package Tour from Mumbai Bhutan Summer Package Tour from Ahmedabad Bhutan Fixed Departure Tour Bhutan Fixed Departure Tour in Summer Bhutan Summer Package Tour from Bangladesh Bhutan Group Packages from Ahmedabad
Bhutan Package Tour
4.8 Stars Rating, out of 5
based on 38 Reviews
|I love Bhutan...its very awesome place.... I enjoyed a lot.... hotels provided us was too good.... and very tasty food offered by bhutanese people.... Our Guide Sonam Wango was having lots of knowledge about every place.... she took care of us in a very well manner and our driver was also soo polite and well mannered... Thanks Denzong Leisure a lot for this Succesful Trip... Will be visiting again to Bhutan...|
|Dear Jayita, Our Bhutan Tour was very comfortable and well arranged. All Hotels were very good. Hotel Tashiling in Punakha was very good. It was our good luck that we got an excellent driver Mr. Gopal Roy who always stood beside us and taken care of everything. THANKS FOR ALL GOOD PLANNING|
|Mr. Vaibhav Garg - Bhutan Package Tour|
|Hi jayita, |
Thanks for arranging such a lovely trip to Bhutan. It was an wonderful trip. Driver which I got is one of the best person I had got among the 27 countries and many local trip across India which in had visited. My sincere advice to take care of that good professional driver for your future customer happiness.
Thanks for everything. Hope to get more package from u soon.
|Miss Gayatri Ghosh|
|Never expected that Bhutan is such a nice place, full of oxygen. At a age of 71 feeling like 21 after taking few deep breath. We a group of senior citizen ladies travelled Bhutan arraged by Denzong Leisure. The hotel and resorts were above expectation only food was all tasteless and boiled, but could not say anything as very preety young ladies were serving food. "Tashi Delek" (only word we earned in local language)|
|My Bhutan trip is admirable, thanks to Denzong Leisure to make the trip pleasurable beyond my expectation.|
|Wonderful trip in Bhutan and support from denzong leisure in our overall trip is very good.|
|Went to Bhutan, wonderful experience it was. Good vehicle, hotels. Special thanks to Meghma for planning the whole trip so well.|
|Ran Vijay Singh|
|We had a wonderful family trip to Bhutan recently. Many Thanks to Sunanda Sanyal for great planning starting with itinerary, air ticketing to spacious hotels with balcony having nature’s view and good food. Vehicles provided was very comfortable with nice and courteous drivers. We loved the trip and there was never any dull moment. We look forward to future trips with Dengzo Leisure.|
|Dr Satyajit Saha & Family|
|Thanks for arranging the tour so nicely. Though there were issues with the hotels, the rest of the tour, specially guided by your dedicated driver, Mr Prakash Daju, who also acted as our guide was very enjoyable. |
1. Hotel 89 , Thimphu, service wise very bad. Doesn't seem to understand the bare necessity, like giving water in the rooms... Extremely rude and unhelpful staff. Was not even providing complementary breakfast. I had to talk to their manager, to convince him for the same.
2. Hotel Kingaling, Punakha, very good experience. All female staff!!! But they were really helpful. From carrying luggages to providing a quilt at 11:30 pm, their service was always 5 star.
3. Yanki resort, Paro, the not so good experience of a small, claustrophobic room was absolutely negated by their superb service. courteous staff, manager was extremely helpful to even take me to a store at 8:30 pm. so overall an awesome experience.
4. The real star of the tour, Mr Prakash Daju, an everhelpful, smiling, friendly person, made the trip even more enjoyable. kept on guiding us in everything. arranged for things by himself, so that we can enjoy more. became like a family member for these 8 days.
Thank you Mr Sunanda Sanyal and the entire team of Denzong Leisure, for making this Bhutan Trip so enjoyable and memorable ...
|Ms Teresa Chetri|
|Experience was good Souvik. Couldn't go to Tiger Nest due to steep walk. Rest was all good. Enjoyed well.|