GRAB DARJEELING PACKAGE TOUR FROM DENZONG LEISURE AT BEST DISCOUNTED PRICE | CALL +919836117777
|Destination||:||Darjeeling - The Queen of Hills|
|Attractions in Darjeeling Tour||:||Tiger Hill, Ghoom Monastry, Tenzing Rock, Tea Garden, Japanese Temple, Mirik, Mirik Lake, Pashupati Market, Peace Pagoda, 7 Points, Batasia Loop|
|Duration||:||3 Nights / 4 Days|
|Pickup & Drop||:||New Jalpaiguri Station (NJP) / Bagdogra Airport (IXB)|
|Distances between Darjeeling to other cities :|
|Click to Call Back|
|5 Star Hotels in Darjeeling : Mayfair Hill Resort / Windamere / Similar|
|4 Star Hotels in Darjeeling : Hotel Viceroy / R J Resort / Similar|
|3 Star Hotels in Darjeeling : Gymkhana Resort / Central Nirvana / Similar|
DARJEELING PACKAGE TOUR PLAN IN DETAIL
Day 1 : Arrival New Jalpaiguri Station (NJP) / Bagdogra Airport (IXB), Transfer to Darjeeling
- Meet and Greet on arrival at NJP/IXB and transfer to Darjeeling, one of the most magnificent hill resorts in the world. Evening free to explore this Hill queen. Overnight stay at Hotel in Darjeeling.
Day 2 : Darjeeling Sightseeing Tour
- Early Morning at 4 AM visit Tiger Hill, famous for sunrise over Mt. Kanchendzonga, on way back visit Ghoom Monastery, Batasia Loop and back to hotel. After breakfast proceed for visit 7 points, covering The Himalayan Mountaineering Institute and PNZ Zoological Park (both closed on Thursday) Tenzing Rock, Tibetan Self Help Refuge Centre (closed on Sunday), Tea Garden (outer view), Japanese Temple, Peace Pagoda and Ropeway (operational, ropeway ride charges to be paid by guest directly). Overnight stay at Hotel in Darjeeling.
Day 3 : Darjeeling to Mirik and Back (60 kms in 2.5 hrs One Way)
- Today after breakfast we take you to Mirik, a small picturesque hill station at 5100 ft (1761m) with a beautiful lake surrounded by forested hills on all sides with the back drop of Mt Kanchenjunga. The drive to Mirik runs through some fascinating tea gardens (Sourenee Rea Estate) and pine forests. Enjoy horse ride and boating at the lake, (boating payment direct). On the way back to Darjeeling return via PASHUPATI MARKET in Nepal India border (need extra vehicle to enter into the market, direct payment). Return to Hotel in the afternoon and have free evening. Have Dinner and overnight stay at Hotel in Darjeeling.
Day 4 : Darjeeling to Jalpaiguri Rail Station / Bagdogra Airport
- Morning free for packing and personal activities. After breakfast transfer to NJP Stn or IXB Airport for return Journey to onward destination. Tour end with sweet memories.
Important Info for Darjeeling Tour :
- 03 Points : Tiger Hill, Ghoom Monastery, Batasia Loop (3 hrs trip start at 04.00 a.m. to 7.00 a.m)
- 05 Points : Natural History Museum, Japanese Temple, Peace Pagoda, Lal Kothi, Ava Art Gallery and Dhirdham Temple
- 07 Points : Himalayan Mountainerring Institute, PNZ Zoological Park, Tenzing Rock, Tibetean Refuge Centre, Tea Estate (outer view), Ava art Gallery, Ropeway ride (ticket on self cost) and Japanese temple (from 9.00 -13.00 hrs or 14.00 -18.00 hrs)
- ** Most of the 7 point sightseeing are closed on Thursday
- St. Paul’s School (1 hr. approx)
- Mirik Lake (full day trip 6-7 hrs)
- Joy ride in Toy Train cost Rs. 1200 per ticket and Rs. 600 for vehicle (Hotel–Station–Hotel Transfer), Timings–10.00 a.m. to 12.00 hrs. or 12.50 to 14.50 Hrs
- Rope Way - Per ticket Rs. 250.00 and extra supplement charges for car on halt for transfer depending upon the No. of Pax
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at the time of booking. Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at the time of Booking for international guests
- Carry all your documents and money
Darjeeling Package Tour Inclusions :
- 3 Nights accommodation in above mentioned hotel / resort in base category room
- Transfer in air-conditioned car
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Breakfast and Dinner/Lunch
- 1 bottle of mineral water each in the morning and in evening
- English / Hindi Speaking Guide
- Vehicle will be provided point to point and not at disposal
Darjeeling Tour Package Exclusions :
- Air Fare / Train Fare
- All meals other than those specified in ‘Cost Includes’
- Expenses of personal nature
- Any other items not mentioned in ‘Cost Includes’
- Entrance Fees
How to Book Darjeeling Package Tour from Kolkata / Delhi:
- Just pay 25% of the package cost inclusive of taxes and full amount of the airlines cost. You will get a booking confirmation voucher within 240 minutes of the payment receipt and your booking status will be "BOOKING HOLD- CONFIRMED"
- Please do not forget to send one email to email@example.com marking a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
post payment mentioning your reference number. If you do not get voucher on-time you may call us at toll free: 18001214500 / +91-9836117777
Bank Account Detail (Current Account) :
- Denzong Leisure Private Limited - (Axis Bank)
Beneficiary Name - Denzong Leisure Private Limited
Bank Name - Axis Bank Ltd
Bank Account No - 913020027717487
IFS Code- UTIB0001574
Branch Address - Vivekananda Road, Kolkata-700007, INDIA
Branch Code - 1574
Swift Code: AXISINBB00153, BANK CODE: 211
- Denzong Leisure Private Limited - (State Bank Of India)
Beneficiary Name - Denzong Leisure Private Limited
Bank Name - State Bank Of India
Bank Account No - 33158453208
IFS Code - SBIN0001651
Branch Address - 83/1A, Vivekananda Road, Kolkata-700006, INDIA
Branch Code - 01651
Swift Code: SBININBB492, Bank Code: 0021
- Denzong Leisure Private Limited - (ICICI Bank)
Beneficiary Name - Denzong Leisure Private Limited
Bank Name - ICICI Bank Ltd
Bank Account No - 129305000443
IFS Code - ICIC0001293
Branch Address - 8,A.J.C Bose Road, Kolkata-700017, INDIA
Swift Code: ICICINBBCTS, Bank Code: 229
- Denzong Leisure Private Limited - (HDFC Bank)
Beneficiary Name - Denzong Leisure Private Limited
Bank Name - HDFC Bank Ltd
Bank Account No - 50200009650729
IFS Code - HDFC0000014
Branch Address - 2/6, Sarat Bose Road, Central Plaza,Kolkata-700020, INDIA
Swift Code: HDFCINBBCAL, Bank Code: 240#
- You can also use the following link where you can use your VISA credit / debit card to settle the payment. Transaction charges will be applicable. http://denzongleisure.com/paymentgateway/payrequestebs
Terms and Conditions :
- Denzong reserves the right to re-arrange itinerary to suit hotel availability without changing the total number of days in each destination and without compromising any services.
- The vehicle used is AC/NAC and is available for point to point services only and is not at disposal. Clients are requested to follow the itinerary.
- Payment of 25% of Package Cost at the time of booking and balance within 7 days prior travel date. Booking is confirmed on payment of booking amount.
Cancellation Policy :
- Less than 7 Days Prior to Date of Travel: 100% of the Package Cost as cancellation charge
- 7 – 15 Days Prior to Date of Travel: 75% of the Package Cost as cancellation charge
- 16 - 30 Days Prior to Date of Travel: 50% of Package Cost as cancellation charge
- More than 30 Days: Full Refund of Package Cost Excluding Processing Fees
Child Policy :
- Children above 10+ years will be charged 100% as per Adult Rate
- Children of age 5 years + to 10 Years will be charged 50% of Adult Rate (AP Meal Plan)
- Children below 5 years Complimentary
Darjeeling is an world famous hill town and ever popular tourist destination in West Bengal, India, standing high in the Himalayas at an altitude of 2134 meter above sea level. Darjeeling – often referred as the "Queen of Hills" and was summer capital in British Colonial era. With breathtaking views of snow-capped mount Kanchenjunga, innumerable tiny waterfalls, undulating tea plantations, regional fast food outlets serving momos and thukpa, villages with ever smiling rosy cheeked little lad and lass, Tibetan handicraft, and a narrow gauge railway track named Toy Train which attract tourist from all over world to enjoy a Joy Ride – Darjeeling has become a world known tourist destination whether it is summer or winter for Nature Lovers, Honeymooners, Leisure Holidayers.
This Darjeeling Summer Vacation Package Tour by Denzong Leisure will take you through the different tourist attractions in Darjeeling. In the foggy morning enjoy a stroll across the hillside, admire sparkling waterfalls, visit tea plantation, tea factory where you could possibly get Tea testing opportunity, enjoy a heritage Toy Train ride, visit Himalayan Mountaineering Institute and Tenzing Norgay rock to test your muscle power by rock climbing under professional mountaineer. Pack your bags and getaway for this mesmerising destination. Indeed Darjeeling Package Tour which will make you spellbound throughout the trip which is exclusively designed and customized by Denzong Leisure, the best DMC of India and Your Travel Advisor!
Tiger Hill is a lookout point 11 km from Darjeeling. Each day tourist-laden jeeps convoy heads up there before dawn to catch the sunrise and the spectacular ridge of Himalayan massifs, including nearby Khangchendzonga, the world's 3rd highest peak. In Tiger Hill of Darjeeling, the best experience one can have in their whole life - "The Sunrise" which you can never ever experience in any other part of the world with the mountains changing colors with the raise of the rising sun is a scene you would never miss.
Darjeeling Tea has been one of the finest brands in tea industry throughout the world. There are more than 80 tea estates in Darjeeling and the turn over of the tea industry is more than the various forms of tourism industry put together. The finest tea is said to be ones that are made out of the youngest shoots. In local language it is called ‘tdui pat ek suiro’.
Mirik Lake, also known as Samendu Lake is the most picturesque spot in Mirik. Located in the heart of Mirik, the lake is 1.25 km in length and the depth of the water varies from a minimum of 3 ft to a maximum of 26 ft. With serene surroundings, a walk around the lake would be a fascinating one. Besides, visitors can also enjoy boating and horse riding here.
Rock Garden is located at a distance of around 10 km from Darjeeling. It was established by Subhash Ghising, the ex-chairman of the Council. Created by cutting rocks at different levels with terraced seating arrangements at several points, the garden is a perfect blend of natural and artificial creation. The garden is dotted with a breathtaking waterfall, fountains, rocks, flower garden, bridges and sitting spaces at different levels. A small lake also adds to the serene beauty of garden.
Aloobari Gompa, which is situated three kilometers away from the center of Darjeeling, is a monastery where you can find Tibetan and Sikkimese monks. Aloobari Gompa is known as Mak Drong Gomba and is along Tenzing Norgay Road. Thupten Sangachoeling Gompa and Sonada Gompa are other monasteries also seen nearby, in between Aloobari Gompa and Darjeeling. Aloobari Gompa is a place of choice to visit.
Set on the slopes of Jalapahar hill in Darjeeling, Japanese Peace Pagoda is a symbol of peace and spiritually. It is one of the creations of Nichidatsu Fuji, a Japanese Buddhist Monk, who also founded Nipponzan-Myo-ho-ji Buddhist Order. Designed by M. Ohka, the Peace Pagoda claimed to be the tallest free structure in the town with a height of 28.5m and a diameter of 23m. It houses four avatars of the Buddha. Located close to the Pagoda are a Buddhist Temple and a traditional Japanese style monastery, which tourists can also visit.
BEST TIME TO VISIT DARJEELING :
Generally travellers prefer to book Darjeeling Package between April to June to beat the heat in the plains. It has been experienced that if luck favours, you can enjoy snow fall during this period of time. The hotels get best business and heavy tourist influx may cost your pocket. Let's check season wise suggestions so that you can plan accordingly:
October to March : One of the best times to book Darjeeling Package Tour. Post October, the monsoon gets over and the weather starts to get chill. January & December is the coolest and the average temperature varies between 5 to 3 degree Celsius. Darjeeling do not experience heavy snowfall but when temperature drops down to -0 degree Celsius, you can enjoy snow too.
April to June : Ideal time to visit Darjeeling with quite pleasant weather. It is the peak season in Darjeeling. During this time the average temperature varies between 8 to 15 degree Celsius. Days are bright sunny with windy air in the evenings - makes the Darjeeling Tour remarkable.
July to September : Monsoon starts in Darjeeling. This time is not at all ideal to travel Darjeeling. You can experience heavy rainfall. Sightseeing and roaming around become very difficult and even going to and from Darjeeling is affected due to landslides. If you are in love with rain and washed greenery of hills and its surroundings, you can take a chance. Even you can avail a handsome discount from the hotel also due to less tourist flow at this time. So, what are you waiting for? Book tour Darjeeling Tour NOW!
20 THINGS TO DO IN DARJEELING TOUR :
- Witness the Mesmerizing Colours of Sunrise in Tiger Hill
- Behold the sprawling beauty of The Sea of Tea Gardens
- A trip to Kalimpong - The place with Serenity & Spirituality
- Visit to Peace Pagoda - The Elegant Shrine Promoting World Peace
- Go round the Batasia Loop & Gorkha War Memorial
- Enjoy the thrilling White Water River Rafting in Teesta
- Trek Sandakphu - the Highest Point of West Bengal
- Take a Joyful Toy Train Joy Ride
- Test your Mountaineering Skills at Himalayan Mountaineering Institute
- Try out Thukpa and Momos - the authentic delicacy in Darjeeling
- Try the delicious Cheese Toast at Keventers Restaurant
- Have a Chupri Bite - a local Saltly Cheese that keeps the body warm during winter
- Shop at Mall area, enjoy a cup of tea get relaxed
- Roam around Bhutia Market and Shop untill your wallet goes empty
- Drive to Mirik - the beautiful green meadows and picturesque valleys
- Visit Padmaja Naidu Himalayan Zoological Park - largest high-altitude zoo in the country
- Drive to Mahakal Temple - a unique amalgam of Hindu and Buddhist cultures
- Enjoy a thrilling ride on Darjeeling Ropeway
- Take a guided tour to Happy Valley Tea Garden - the second oldest tea estate in Darjeeling
Also check →
Starting at Rs 15,199/- Per Head (3 Star Hotel)
Also check →
Starting at Rs 6,500/- per head (6 person slab)
SPECIALITY OF DENZONG
- Company Owned Vehicle / Boat
- Trained Tour Guide on Company Payroll
- Local controlling office
- Essential Medical Kit available @24/7
- Special facilities for Senior Citizens and Infants
- Mobile Phone / Internet on-demand
Darjeeling Package Tour
4.8 Stars Rating, out of 5
based on 15 Reviews
|Mr. Manoj Nagpal|
|We had a splendid Darjeeling and North Sikkim Trip. The only regret we have is that we missed Nathula Pass as the permit could not be arranged. |
Hotel Sailung was a good choice from your side at Darjeeling. Hotel Karma has a superb location, the only concern was its not well maintained, should have been cleaner. Hotel Embassy was again fine. The Tents/Camping at Melli was fantastic, the only concern was that they started to leak when it rained.
Overall it was a good trip and well managed. Sangeeta was always available for help and to manage any concerns, thanks for the support and care.
Appreciate the support you have provided throughout... very happy with Denzong Leisure and Denzong Team especially Priyam and Sangeeta.
|Our Darjeeling Gangtok Package Tour were just awesome. Enjoyed show in Yungtham. Tour guide was very professional. Only problem was that we never knew that 4 star hotel in Hills doesn`t have a swimming pool.|
|Mr. Muthukrishnan G|
|Dear Mr. Sunanda, we reached Chennai safely on Sunday evening. I thank you for the arrangements made for my trip in Gangtok and Darjeeling. We had a nice time and memorable one.|
|Oh! at last my Darjeeling Tour become successful thanks to Mr. Bikram of Denzong. For many years I was planning for a Darjeeling Tour with my family. We got so many offers from many agents but we choose Denzong as it seemed good and authentic. The price Denzong offerd was very reasonable too. Our trip was perfect as we got a very cooperative driver thanks to mr Bikram. My children was very delighted to take selfie in tea gardens. Though little congested, still Darjeeling has its own charms. I am in love with ths place.|
|Travelling Darjeeling was always my dream and in my travel list. It became a success when I visited there on 22nd of June with a package with a travel agent in Kolkata named Denzong Leisure. It was an amazing experience in Darjeeling specially tea gardens, rock gardens, tiger hill, ghum station (the highest station in India) was one of the best place to travel. Taking a toy train joy ride and ropeway ride is a must in Darjeeling Tour. Be there, breath some fresh air with full of oxygen, I bet you will be refreshed. Please visit Darjeeling at least once in a life time.|