WE OFFER KASHMIR PACKAGE TOUR WITH VAISHNO DEVI IN HELOCOPTER - HELICOPTER TICKET ON REQUEST
|Destination||:||Jammu And Kashmir - Katra (1N), Panitop (1N), Srinagar (3N), Gulmarg (1N), Pahalgam (2N)|
|Duration||:||8 Nights / 9 Days|
|Pickup & Drop||:||Jammu Airport / Railway Station|
|Attractions||:||Srinagar – Nishat Garden, Shalimar Garden, Chashma Shahi, Pari mahal, Dachigam Wildlife Sanctuary, Dal Lake, Nagin Lake |
Pahalgam – Aru Valley, Betaab Valley, Chandanwari
Sonmarg – Thajiwas Glacier, Baltal, Gangabal Lake
Gulmarg – Asia’s Highest and Longest Cable Car
|All Recommended Hotels in Kashmir|
|Katra - Hotel Kashmir Residency / Similar|
|Panitop - Hotel Vardaan / Similar|
|Srinagar - Hotel Grand Habib and Deluxe Houseboat|
|Pahalgam - Hotel Paristan / Similar|
|Gulmarg - Hotel Sahara / Similar|
DETAIL ITINERARY FOR JAMMU & KASHMIR TOUR PACKAGES WITH VAISHNO DEVI
Day 1 : Arrival at Jammu, Transfer to Katra (50 Kms/02 hours drive)
- Arrival at Jammu Airport / Railway Station, meet and assisted by our representative, then transfer to Katra by road. On arrival at Katra check-in at hotel for 01 nights stay. Jammu and Kashmir is lovingly called the Heaven on Earth. The land of Jammu and Kashmir is blessed with Exquisite natural beauty. With the snow clad mountaintops, exotic orchards, lush green pastures, alpine forests and Many more, the divine and delightful land of Jammu and Kashmir is a boon to the worldwide nature lovers. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 2 : Mata Vaishno Devi Darshan - Katra – Patnitop (50 Kms approx 03 hours drive)
- After breakfast proceed for Mata Vaishno Devi Yatra. (Darshan by Helicopter on request and avalibility of tickets). After returning from Darshan, drive to Patnitop. On arrival at Patnitop from Katra by road, Check-in at Hotel for night stay. Settle in your Hotel over a hot cup of Kahwa - a saffron enriched and almond supplemented drink to set your mood. You can enjoy the nature at Patnitop. The shrine of Mata Vaishno Devi is one of the most visited pilgrim sites in India. Situated at a height of 5,300 ft, the site is located inside a cave in a hill amidst the folds of the Trikuta Bhagwati hill at a height of 5,300 ft, in the state of Jammu and Kashmir. This cave temple is at a distance of 61 kms from Jammu and the last 13 kms of the way have to be negotiated on foot by the yatris, as the devotees are called. Once at the entrance to the cave, the path turns into a narrow tunnel with a cold stream named the Charan Ganga running through it. The pilgrim has to wade through this to reach the sanctum sanctorum. The holy cave shrine of Vaishno Devi is nestled in a beautiful recess of the Trikuta Mountains forming a part of the lower Himalayas. It is located 61 km north of Jammu at a height of 5,200 feet above the sea level in the state of Jammu and Kashmir. In the cave there are images of three deities viz. the Mahakali, Mahalakshmi and Mahasaraswati. Patnitop or Patni Top, is a hilltop tourist location in Udhampur district, in Jammu and Kashmir, India, on the National Highway 1A, on the way from Udhampur to Srinagar, 112 km from Jammu. Situated on a plateau in the Shiwalik belt of the Himalayas, Patnitop sits at an altitude of 2024 metres. The River Chenab flows in close proximity to this location.
Day 3 : Patnitop to Pahalgam - 210 km, 4/5 hrs driving
- After breakfast Check-out from Hotel and then drive to Pahalgam (210 kms/4-5 hrs) - The Valley of Shepherds. Enroute you will have a rare opportunity to visit the Saffron fields. Also visit Avantipura Ruins and Anantnag Sulpher Springs. On arrival at Pahalgam Check-in at Hotel. Day at Leisure at Pahalgam. Night stat at Hotel. Pahalgam is not a mere hill-station, it’s a recreation resort. It’s like going into the lap of nature to do many things - one of the best - that "do-nothing". You want to have a Romantic Tripwith your beloved, want to get together with you family, and have what they call a 'quality' family time, you want to do those little interesting things with the family and kids, like take a pony ride, just picnic next to a beautiful river, just lie down under the sun next to your 'hut' with fresh breeze blowing, and read a book, or have a game of cards.
Day 4 : Pahalgam
- You can enjoy leisurely walks through the pine forest along the river Lidder River. You can also visit Chandan Wari, Aru Vally and Baisaran Vally. Night stay at Hotel.
Day 5 : Pahalgam to Gulmarg (150 km, 4.00 hrs driving)
- After breakfast Check-out from hotel then proceed to Gulmarg. On arrival at Gulamarg Check-in at Hotel. In Gulmarg you can enjoy Gondola Ride to the high slopes (at Your own cost). You can also enjoy the snow caped field view. Night stay at the Hotel.
Gulmarg is at an altitude of 8,500 ft and 51 km west of Srinagar. It rests in a small valley with a backdrop of the lofty Pir Panjal range of the Himalaya Mountains. As the area is under snow for 6 months of the year it is popular as a skiing area. It also has one of the best natural golf courses in the world. Pony Trekking is available, as are plenty of walks for bird watchers in the meadows of alpine flowers. The Highland Park Hotel is on the western side. There are magnificent views of Nanga Parbat, ranked 9th highest mountain in the world.
Day 6 : Gulmarg to Srinagar (66 Kms, 02 hours drive)
- After breakfast Check-out from Hotel and drive to Srinagar, on arrival at Srinagar from Gulmarg by road, meeting and assistance by representative at Houseboat. Check-in at Houseboat for nights stay. Settle in your Houseboat over a hot cup of Kahwa - a saffron enriched and almond supplemented drink to set your mood. Night stay at Houseboat. Houseboat - In the 20th century, Srinagar was rediscovered by the British Raj as a place to go to avoid the summer heat on plains. Because they were not permitted to build on the local land, houseboats were introduced. Many of These were furnished in the style of the 1930s and now have modern facilities. They are moored in idyllic settings on the calm and peaceful Dal Lake. Houseboats are far remote from the conventional hotel, it’s more like staying in a Floating holiday cottage. Most houseboats in Dal Lake have between 2 and 4 bedrooms, there are no room keys. They are fashioned out of carved wood and the traditional furnishings give a wonderful cosiness. Each boat has its own houseboy to attend to your every need. Meals are taken on board in the dining room. The Shikaras are about 15 ft long with a canopy for shade. The seats and backrest are heavily cushioned, you can relax and stretch out in “Moghul style” for your boat journeys. There are 2 boatmen to paddle in traditional style through the backwaters. They wear traditional dress, a “Phiron” or loose cap and always take their hubble-bubble pipe along and keep a constant supply of embers in their Kangris or portable heater. Shikara are the most charming water taxis to ride n enjoy and this can be a memory for lifetime.
Day 7 : Srinagar - Local Sightseeing
- After breakfast proceed Srinagar sightseeing of Mughal gardens, Shalimar Bagh and Nishat Bagh, evening return back to Houseboat. Dinner at Houseboat. Night stay at Houseboat. Mughal gardens are a group of gardens built by the Mughal in the Islamic style of architecture. This style was heavily influenced by the Persian gardens particularly the Charbagh structure. Significant use of rectilinear layouts is made within the walled enclosures. Some of the typical features include pools, fountains and canals inside the gardens.
Day 8 : Srinagar - Sonamarg - Srinagar
- After breakfast leave for full day excursion tour of Sonamarg (9000 fts a.s.l) the "The Golden Meadow". Sonamarg is the beginning of the enchanted journey into a natural wonderland. Surrounded by mountains upto 5300 meters high the valley is divided by a spur of the "Thajwas Range". Baltal - The Base Camp for Amarnath Pilgrimage 15 Kms North of Sonamarg. This little valley lies at the foot hill of Zojila. Return back to Srinagar for Dinner and overnight in hotel / houseboat.
Day 9 : Srinagar to Jammu
- After breakfast at the Hotel, check-out from Hotel and drive to Jammu to board your train for onward journey.
- Accommodation for 8 Nights in Deluxe Hotels in triple sharing basis in all locations
- Meal Plan - MAP (Breakfast and Dinner)
- All transfer and sightseeing by Fully Loaded Tata Winger
- Vehicle will be provided on point to point basis and not at disposal
- Above rates include all hotel taxes, toll taxes and vat
- Air Tickets / Train Tickets / Helicopter Tickets
- Pony Ride / Sledging (Procure by Bargaining on spot)
- Tips to waiters/drivers/any other person
- Monument fees at all places and gardens
- Thajiwas glacier/Baltal trip at Sonmarg (as this sightseeing is done by Local Taxi stand at Sonmarg only or by ponies against direct payment basis)
- Aru valley, Betaab valley and Chandanwari trip at Pahalgam (on direct payment basis and Subject to availability)
- Non-Veg item in Houseboat
- Any other expenses which is not mentioned in inclusions
- Tour Itinerary can be changed depending upon the availability of hotels / houseboat / weather condition
- All personal nature like video camera, tip, table drink, etc and any other
How to Book :
- Just pay 25 % of the package cost inclusive of taxes and full amount of the airlines cost. You will get a booking confirmation voucher within 240 minutes of the payment receipt and your booking status will be "BOOKING HOLD- CONFIRMED"
- Please do not forget to send one email to firstname.lastname@example.org marking a copy to email@example.com
post payment mentioning your reference number. If you do not get voucher on-time you may call us at toll free: 18001214500 / +91-9836117777
Bank Account Detail (Current Account) :
- Denzong Leisure Private Limited - (Axis Bank)
Beneficiary Name - Denzong Leisure Private Limited
Bank Name - Axis Bank Ltd
Bank Account No - 913020027717487
IFS Code- UTIB0001574
Branch Address - Vivekananda Road, Kolkata-700007, INDIA
Branch Code - 1574
Swift Code: AXISINBB00153, BANK CODE: 211
- Denzong Leisure Private Limited - (State Bank Of India)
Beneficiary Name - Denzong Leisure Private Limited
Bank Name - State Bank Of India
Bank Account No - 33158453208
IFS Code - SBIN0001651
Branch Address - 83/1A, Vivekananda Road, Kolkata-700006, INDIA
Branch Code - 01651
Swift Code: SBININBB492, Bank Code: 0021
- Denzong Leisure Private Limited - (ICICI Bank)
Beneficiary Name - Denzong Leisure Private Limited
Bank Name - ICICI Bank Ltd
Bank Account No - 129305000443
IFS Code - ICIC0001293
Branch Address - 8,A.J.C Bose Road, Kolkata-700017, INDIA
Swift Code: ICICINBBCTS, Bank Code: 229
- Denzong Leisure Private Limited - (HDFC Bank)
Beneficiary Name - Denzong Leisure Private Limited
Bank Name - HDFC Bank Ltd
Bank Account No - 50200009650729
IFS Code - HDFC0000014
Branch Address - 2/6, Sarat Bose Road, Central Plaza,Kolkata-700020, INDIA
Swift Code: HDFCINBBCAL, Bank Code: 240#
- You can also use the following link where you can use your VISA credit / debit card to settle the payment. Transaction charges will be applicable. http://denzongleisure.com/paymentgateway/payrequestebs
Terms and Conditions :
- Denzong reserves the right to re-arrange itinerary to suit hotel availability without changing the total number of days in each destination and without compromising any services.
- The vehicle used is AC/NAC and is available for point to point services only and is not at disposal. Clients are requested to follow the itinerary.
- Payment of 25% of Package Cost at the time of booking and balance within 7 days prior travel date. Booking is confirmed on payment of booking amount.
- This package is valid for min 8 pax. Less the 8 Pax Rs.1500/- per pax cost will increase
Cancellation Policy :
- Less than 7 Days Prior to Date of Travel: 100% of the Package Cost as cancellation charge
- 7 – 15 Days Prior to Date of Travel: 75% of the Package Cost as cancellation charge
- 16 - 30 Days Prior to Date of Travel: 50% of Package Cost as cancellation charge
- More than 30 Days: Full Refund of Package Cost Excluding Processing Fees
Child Policy :
- Children above 10+ years will be charged 100% as per Adult Rate
- Children of age 5 years + to 10 Years will be charged 50% of Adult Rate (AP Meal Plan)
- Children below 5 years Complimentary
|Kashmir is the northwestern region of the Indian subcontinent. Until the mid-19th century, the term Kashmir geographically denoted only the valley between the Great Himalayas and the Pir Panjal mountain range. Today Kashmir denotes a larger area that includes the Indian-administered state of Jammu and Kashmir (which consists of the divisions: the Kashmir valley, Jammu and Ladakh), the Pakistani-administered Gilgit – Baltistan and the Azad Kashmir provinces, and the Chinese-administered regions of Aksai China and Trans-Karakoram Tract. |
The Kashmir region has a total area of about 86,772 square miles (224,739 sq km) and much of it is undeveloped and dominated by large mountain ranges such as the Himalayan and Karakoram ranges. Jammu and Kashmir is the northernmost state under Indian administration. It is situated mostly in the Himalayan mountains. Jammu and Kashmir shares a border with the states of Himachal Pradesh and Punjab to the south and internationally with the People's Republic of China to the north and east and the Pakistan-administered territories of Occupied Kashmir and Gilgit–Baltistan, to the west and northwest respectively.
Kashmir Valley is also popular for various adventure sports that it offers. Skiing, Golf, Trekking, River Rafting, Paragliding, Camping and a number of other sports draw large number of tourists to the Kashmir valley. The handicrafts of Kashmir are almost as popular as its scenic beauty. The popular handicrafts of the valley are Pashmina shawls, Silk Carpets, papier-mâché products, exquisite woodwork, copperware, silverware, and a number of other crafts. All said and done, the beauty of Kashmir is unparalleled and it is truly known as the "Paradise on Earth".
Vaishno Devi - is one of the most revered shrines for the Hindu religion and second most visited religious shrine in India, after Tirumala Venkateswara Temple. This Shrine is located in the hills of Vaishno Devi, in the northern-most Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir, India. the shrine is at an altitude of 5200 and is a walking distance of 14km on an uphill climb. There is also a Helicopter Service to the shrine, for those who want to do a quick journey or those who are unable to do the physical rigors of the trip.
The Vaishno Devi Mandir is dedicated to the manifestation of Shakti and is a manifestation of the mother goddess. The crowd of devotees is such that a view of the stones inside the cave (the cave is housing stones that are supposed to be a representation of the goddess) is very brief. The amount of fervour of devotees visiting the shrine is incredible, and one can see people on the journey chanting religious slogans - Jai Mata Di or songs of Gulshan Kumar / Anuradha Parwal, honoring the goddess.
Holidays to Kashmir is a lot of fun. Denzong Leisur, an ISO 9001:2008 Company and Your Travel Advisor has designed this beautiful Kashmir Tour Packages with Maa Vaishno Devi Darshan at best price and offer. Book this Kashmir Tour Packages from Denzong Leisure. Avail the best Kashmir deal and make your Kashmir Holidays and Kashmir Honeymoon Trip memorable. Plan your Summer Vacation Trip in Kashmir, Explore various Tourist Attractions in Kashmir during Durga Puja Holidays. For details visit our website www.denzongleisure.com or Call at +91 9836117777 | Toll Free 1800 121 4500
Package Cost Per HeadINR14,070/-
(4.50% GST Applicable)
Per Pax will cost EXTRA
Mata Vaishno Devi Darshan
with Helicopter will cost extra
and depends on the availibility
SPECIALITY OF DENZONG
- Company Owned Vehicle / Boat
- Trained Tour Guide on Company Payroll
- Local controlling office
- Essential Medical Kit available @24/7
- Special facilities for Senior Citizens and Infants
- Mobile Phone / Internet on-demand
|Kashmir Package Tour Reviews|
|Reviewed by Gagrin on |
Breathtaking Kashmir Trip in Summer - Agency Denzong Leisure
I am from Philippines. Spent a weekend in Kashmir booked through Denzong Leisure. My friend Cathrin booked the Kashmir Package Tour through email. Thanks to Mr. Basu for making our trip really memorable. Kashmir is the best place for skiing. Very professional organization. Just back to our country via Delhi. Now we miss Kashmir.
|Mrs. Sudeshna Gangopadhyay ||
We were in a group of 4 families with 8 adults and 4 kids. We stayed in "Heaven on Earth" this summer (April 30 to May 4). Had a marvelous experience with Denzong Leisure. The guides and drivers were very courteous. Picked us up from Srinagar Airport. There was curfew in the city, but tourists vehicles were allowed to go without any trouble. The drivers worked hard to find out a good restaurant for lunch. Reached Pahalgam in the evening. Next day, visited the beautiful Chandanwadi and Betaab Valley and then shifted to Gulmarg. On the 3rd day, went upto the 2nd phase of Gondola. Unless you go this place, you will not believe that such heaven exists on the earth. Weather God was kind enough during the entire trip. Breath-taking view from 4200mts, all Whites. Imtiyaz was a great guide at Gulmarg. After coming back to phase 1, had lunch on restaurant on the snow. First time, experienced skiing, sledge, snow mobiles. It was an experience which we can never forget. Shifted to beautiful Srinagar in the evening and stayed in Super-Deluxe Monalisa Houseboat. Again, that was an experience. Had Shikara Ride with lot of mouth-watering foods. Next day visited all the gardens. Overall, it was a great experience. A big big thanks to the team of Denzong Leisure.