PUJA SPL BANGKOK PATTAYA PACKAGE TOUR FROM KOLKATA (13th OCT 2018) WITH FLIGHT + 3* HOTEL + ALL MEALS + TRANSFERS + SIGHTSEEING + VISA
|Destination||:||Bangkok & Pattaya - Thailand|
|Duration||:||4 Nights / 5 Days|
|Pickup||:||Suvarnabhumi International Airport - Bangkok|
|Date of Departure||:||13th October 2018 |
18th October 2018 (Sold Out)
|Click to Call Back|
|Must See and Activity||:||Bangkok - Wat Traimit (Temple of the Golden Buddha), Wat Pho (Temple of Reclining Buddha), MBK Shopping Mall, Safari World - Safari Park-Bird Park-Games Corner-Macaw Island, The Grand Palace, Tuk - Tuk Joy Ride, Thai Spa / Thai Message |
Pattaya - Coral Island or Koh Lan Tour, Para sailing, Banana Boat Ride, Jet Ski, Motor Bike Ride, Snorkeling, Walking Street, Great loving Beach Tour, Ripley's Believe it or not Museum, Pattaya Crocodile Farm, Floating Market, Ladyboy Show, Alcazar Show, Thai Spa / Thai Message, Enjoy Night Life
|Hotel Info||:||All Recommended 3 Star Deluxe Hotels in Bangkok & Pattaya|
|Hotel in Pattaya (2N) : Beverly Plaza / Golden Beach / Similar|
|Hotel in Bangkok (2N) : Royal Park View / Season Siam / Similar|
2018 PUJA SPL BANGKOK PATTAYA TOUR PLAN FROM KOLKATA IN DETAIL
Day 1 : Bangkok - Pattaya [Sri Racha Tiger Zoo] + [Pattaya View Point] + [Alcazar Show]
- Arrive Bangkok APT, Customs and baggage clearance process at the Airport. Transfer to Pattaya hotel in VIP Coach. En-route visits SRI RACHA TIGER ZOO with breakfast. What do Bengal tigers, dogs and pigs have in common after all, they’re all members of the animal kingdom but they come from completely different families. At Sriracha Tiger Zoo, though, you will find them all living together in harmony, thanks to the zoo’s rather unique feeding programme. Witness mother pigs feed tiger cubs alongside their own piglets; have your picture taken with the cubs; watch the crocodile show, or enjoy riding on an elephant. Also, meet and feed the ostriches, single hump camels, kangaroos and an aviary of exotic birds. This is one place for families to enjoy quality time together. Visit to PATTAYA VIEW POINT, the best possible place to have birds view of Pattaya Entire city and this is best location for Photographers. Enjoy the famous temple and Picturesque View from the top location of the city. After visit check-in hotel and rest. Lunch at Indian restaurant. In the evening enjoy "THE ALCAZAR SHOW". The Alcazar is a unique blend of acting, stage design, costumes and glamorous actors performing together in a mesmerizing mélange of light, sound and color. After the scintillating Alcazar experience. Dinner at Indian restaurant way back to Hotel. Have good night sleep.
Day 2 : Pattaya – [Coral Island Tour By Private Speed Boat With Buffet Indian Lunch]
- After American Breakfast proceed fun filled half day excursion to Coral Island the picture postcard island of Pattaya, followed by lunch, Evening visit Famous Walking street, evening free for shopping etc, Dinner at local restaurant.
Day 3 : Pattaya – Bangkok – [Halfday Bangkok Citytour] + [Chao Phraya Dinner Cruise]
- After breakfast, check-out from Pattaya hotel and transfer to Bangkok. On arrival at Bangkok visit Half day Bangkok City tour which includes visit to Golden Buddha followed by Principle Buddha and visit to biggest Gems gallery in the world. Evening at CHAO PHRAYA PRINCESS DINNER CRUISE WITH 5* CATERING AND LIVE MUSIC AND DJ, we assure you that this unique cruise experience will linger long in your memory.
Day 4 : Bangkok [Safari World With Marine Park - All Entry Pass Tour With Lunch]
- After ABF, Transfer to Bangkok and check-in. Proceed for SAFARI WORLD & MARINE PARK (DOLPHIN SHOW, ORANG OTANG SHOW, SEA LION SHOW, COWBOY SHOW, take selfies at Safari Mini World with Friendly tiny Birds sitting on your head) with Lunch. Evening will be free for shopping followed by dinner at local restaurant, overnight at Bangkok Hotel. Return to Hotel get your luggage packed and take a sweet nap enjoying your late check-out facility. Good Night.
Day 5 : Bangkok – [Check-Out – Fly Back] – Airport Drop
- Check out at 01:00 hours – carry your Special American Break Fast from Hotel – Reach by 3 am at Airport Take flight at 05:10 am – way back to Home carrying sweet memory.
Bangkok Pattaya Tour Inclusions :
- Kolkata – Bangkok – Kolkata Both way Economy Air Fare with 15 KGS of Luggage on check-in
- Visa Charges
- English Speaking Guide at Thailand
- On arrival day Flower Garland + Mineral water bottle (500ml) with Cold towel
- 4 Days accommodation on DBL sharing basis as above mentioned /similar hotels
- All Meals [5 Breakfast + 4 Lunch + 4 Dinners]
- Daily Breakfast at hotel
- 1 Lunch & 2 Dinner at Indian buffet meal with transfer at Pattaya
- 1 Lunch & 1 Dinner at Indian buffet meal with transfer at Bangkok
- Sri Racha Tiger Zoo with breakfast **** Special attraction Pattaya View Point
- Alcazar Show
- Coral island Tour by speedboat with Buffet Indian Lunch
- Chao phraya River Cruise with 5 star Catering buffet dinner + DJ + Live Music
- Safari world and Marine park Tour with Buffet Lunch
- Half day Bangkok city and temple tour(Golden and Hualampoung Buddha)+ gem gallery
- All transfer & sightseeing on PVT basis by VIP coach
- All entry fees as per the mentioned Itinerary
- Special late check-out on last day at Bangkok Hotel with packaged breakfast for flight
- Complimentary shopping pick and drop at Indra market
- Complimentary 1 small mineral water bottle 500 ml per day during excursion
Thailand Package Tour Exclusions :
- Travel Insurance
- Cost of Meals other than those specified in inclusions
- Cost of foreign exchange for personal expenses
- Expenses of personal nature, mini bar in the room, laundry, telephone bills, tips, gratuities etc
- Surcharges applicable during Conventions, Special Events and Trade fairs
- Early check‐in and late check‐out are on request basis only and subject to room availability
- Cost of any other services not specifically mentioned in inclusions
- Any increase in the cost that may come into force prior to the departure date including change in price Fluctuation in the rate of exchange
How to Book Thailand Tour Package :
- Just pay 25% of the package cost inclusive of taxes and full amount of the airlines cost. You will get a booking confirmation voucher within 240 minutes of the payment receipt and your booking status will be "BOOKING HOLD- CONFIRMED"
- Please do not forget to send one email to email@example.com marking a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
post payment mentioning your reference number. If you do not get voucher on-time you may call us at toll free: 18001214500 / +91-9836117777
Bank Account Detail (Current Account) :
- Denzong Leisure Private Limited - (Axis Bank)
Beneficiary Name - Denzong Leisure Private Limited
Bank Name - Axis Bank Ltd
Bank Account No - 913020027717487
IFS Code- UTIB0001574
Branch Address - Vivekananda Road, Kolkata-700007, INDIA
Branch Code - 1574
Swift Code: AXISINBB00153, BANK CODE: 211
- Denzong Leisure Private Limited - (State Bank Of India)
Beneficiary Name - Denzong Leisure Private Limited
Bank Name - State Bank Of India
Bank Account No - 33158453208
IFS Code - SBIN0001651
Branch Address - 83/1A, Vivekananda Road, Kolkata-700006, INDIA
Branch Code - 01651
Swift Code: SBININBB492, Bank Code: 0021
- Denzong Leisure Private Limited - (ICICI Bank)
Beneficiary Name - Denzong Leisure Private Limited
Bank Name - ICICI Bank Ltd
Bank Account No - 129305000443
IFS Code - ICIC0001293
Branch Address - 8,A.J.C Bose Road, Kolkata-700017, INDIA
Swift Code: ICICINBBCTS, Bank Code: 229
- Denzong Leisure Private Limited - (HDFC Bank)
Beneficiary Name - Denzong Leisure Private Limited
Bank Name - HDFC Bank Ltd
Bank Account No - 50200009650729
IFS Code - HDFC0000014
Branch Address - 2/6, Sarat Bose Road, Central Plaza,Kolkata-700020, INDIA
Swift Code: HDFCINBBCAL, Bank Code: 240#
- You can also use the following link where you can use your VISA credit / debit card to settle the payment. Transaction charges will be applicable. http://denzongleisure.com/paymentgateway/payrequestebs
Terms and Conditions :
- Denzong reserves the right to re-arrange itinerary to suit hotel availability without changing the total number of days in each destination and without compromising any services.
- The vehicle used is AC/NAC and is available for point to point services only and is not at disposal. Clients are requested to follow the itinerary.
Payment Terms :
- 25% at the time of booking and balance 7 days prior travel date. All bookings are on special corporate non-refundable basis
- No bookings are guaranteed without advance payment and rate subject to availability
Child Policy :
- Children above 10+ years will be charged 100% as per Adult Rate
- Children of 2+ to 10 sharing parent’s room will be charged as per CWB or CNB
- Children below 2 years Complimentary
- **Note: Hotels are very strict with the child policy. Please carry the age proof so that it can be produced when asked
Cancellation Policy :
- Less than 10 Days Prior to Date of Travel: 100% of the Package Cost as cancellation charge
- 10 – 20 Days Prior to Date of Travel: 75% of the Package Cost as cancellation charge
- 21 - 30 Days Prior to Date of Travel: 50% of Package Cost as cancellation charge
- More than 30 Days: Full Refund of Package Cost Excluding Processing Fees
Planning your 2018 Puja Holidays in any International Destination?
Grab Denzong Leisure special Bangkok Pattaya Fixed Departures in this 2018 Puja Festival. Bangkok & Pattaya is one of the most visited beach destinations in all over the world. This 2018 Puja Special Bangkok Pattaya Package Tour is a blend of traditional rich culture, dazzling nightlife, astonishing stage performances, spectacular sightseeing, sensuous spas and varieties of adventures water sports.
Bangkok and Pattaya is the most sought after holiday destinations covered in one package. With sun kissed windy weather most of the year, Pattaya is very infamous among its locals and tourists.
During Holidays in Pattaya, the best thing to do is do nothing. Just take a proper sun screen lotion, lie back on the white sandy beach and get drench in the sun. You can try a rejuvenating Thai massage also. Apart from just sun and sand, Pattaya has many more to offer. Pattaya Nightlife is unique and fascinating. Any kind of nightlife excitement can be experienced in Pattaya. From Tiffany and Alcazar Show in Pattaya to beer bars, go go bars, restaurants, discos and massage parlours that might be a unique experience for your lifetime.
Various adventurers’ water sports varying from Scuba Diving to Paragliding can be experienced in this Puja Special Bangkok Pattaya Tour. Visit Coral Island with speed boat where you can snorkel around the coral reefs and watching magnificent underwater world. Visit Safari & Marine Park which presents a unique opportunity for the closet encounter with the rare and endangered species of wild animal kingdom.
Bangkok Pattaya Tour during Puja Holidays is a lot of fun. Denzong Leisur has designed this beautiful 2018 Puja Special Bangkok Pattaya Tour Package from Kolkata with best price and offer. Avail the best deal and make your Durga Puja Holidays in Bangkok & Pattaya memorable. This Puja Special Bangkok Pattaya Fixed Departure is value for money.
WHEN TO BOOK BANGKOK PATTAYA TOUR PACKAGE FROM KOLKATA
Actually there is not any quintessential time to travel Bangkok & Pattaya as it is a all weather tourist destinations, an ideal spot for holidays, vacations or honeymoon. Bangkok belongs to tropical climate and remains hot and humid throughout the year. Here every distinct season brings its own charm, however November to end of February (you might say the winter) is the best time to visit this awesome destination.During this time weather is very pleasant with clear blue sky, cool breeze and sun kissed sea beaches perfect for leisure and tanning your body.
March to May is considered as summer in Bangkok & Pattaya, the weather is hot but the beaches, swimming pool, streets & malls are thronged with tourists in evening which is quite enjoyable.
Many tourists prefer to book Thailand Tour during Monsoon i.e. June to October as this time hotel accommodation is cheaper and beaches are less populous. You can get great deals & discounts on hotels and sightseeing along with lick smashing meals.
During Puja Holidays, there may be tourist influx in Thailand, specially Bangkok, Pattaya, Phuket & Krabi. Most of these tourist come from Kolkata due to Puja Vacation. If any one wish to book a tour package at this time, we request them to contact our Denzong Leisure head office in Kolkata, India. We advide them to confirm the package with a little token amount so that we can allocate the pre-purchsed flight and hotel room as their priority basis. We also advise them to book the package at earliest to avoid peak season rush.
THINGS TO DO IN BANGKOK PATTAYA TOUR
Bangkok - Wat Traimit houses a striking 3-metre tall Golden Buddha image - a gleaming, 5-ton figure of solid gold. Wat Phohouses the highly revered giant Reclining Buddhaand traditional massage school, while Wat Benjabophit is famous for its elegant, white marble facadeand Buddha images lining the cloister walls behind the main chapel. MBK Shopping Mall, Safari World, Safari Park, Bird Park, Games Corner, Macaw Island, The Grand Palace, Tuk-Tuk Joy Ride, Thai Spa / Thai Message.
Pattaya - Coral Island or Koh Lan, Para sailing, Banana Boat Ride, Jet Ski, Motor Bike Ride, Snorkeling, Walking Street, Great loving Beach Tour, Ripley's Believe it or not Museum, Pattaya Crocodile Farm, Floating Market, Ladyboy Show, Alcazar Show, Thai Spa / Thai Message, Enjoy Night Life.
TOP 10 THINGS TO DO IN BANGKOK
You can have lots of things in your wish list for Thailand Tour Package. Here you can enjoy :
- Cocktail at a Rooftop Bar in Bangkok
- Watching Ladyboys Cabaret Shows in Bangkok
- Enjoying Chao Phraya Dinner Cruise in Bangkok
- Visit Go-Go Bars and Red Light Districts in Bangkok
- Shopping at Night Market
- Enjoy Nightlife in Bangkok
- Book Siam Niramit Show & Dinner
- Spent a quality time in classy Zazz Bar
- Enjoy Muay Thai - The Best Show and Real Fights in Bangkok
- Swim with sharks at Siam Ocean World
Feel Free to Call us :
Head Office : 033-22640048/49
Regional Branches :
Siliguri : +91-8334990789
SPECIALITY OF DENZONG
- Company Owned Vehicle / Boat
- Trained Tour Guide on Company Payroll
- Local controlling office
- Essential Medical Kit available @24/7
- Special facilities for Senior Citizens and Infants
- Mobile Phone / Internet on-demand
Bangkok Pattaya Tour Packages Bangkok Pattaya Holiday Tour Funtastic Thailand Durga Puja Special Tour Pattaya Nightlife Package Tour Pattaya Packages Bangkok Pattaya and Phuket Tour Packages Bangkok Pattaya Puja Special Tour Bangkok Pattaya Summer Vacation Packages
Bangkok Pattaya Tour Package
4.8 Stars Rating, out of 5
based on 32 Reviews
|Mr. Sitesh Mukherjee|
|It was my first Thailand Tour and it was amazing. Most importantly I went with my family only (not in group) with my 7 yrs old kid and all the arrangements were made with super professionalism starting from Airport pick-up, SIC coach arrangement to Pattaya/Bangkok Hotel, Alzcazar show/Coral Island tour, return etc. was fabulous. |
Hotel Marvel Garden in Pattaya was awesome with beautiful swimming pool and view from balcony. Coral island tour was super duper. I'll remember my first parasailing experience life long.
Bangkok arrangements was also very good. Specially I am very impressed with the tour guide lady's behavior and communication. The only thing I want to point out for hotel Dream Town room. It was bit dark, stuffy and most importantly there is no complimentary coffee pad/tea bags (generally provides in all hotels). So, this is one of the area I can see requires improvement. But the hotel location is within the main market and very good.
Generally the main attractions in Bangkok are Safari park & shows, Ocean world, Floating market etc which are not included in the package and we need to arrange from our own after reaching there. I think if this ones can be arranged (at least one for 4N/5D tour and based on travel itenary) will be nice.
Overall, it's a Excellent Thailand experience with Denzong Leisure, who deserves 9/10 rating. Looking forward to go with them again.
|Mr. Partha Dutta|
|It was a well managed Bangkok Pattaya Package Tour from Denzong Leisures. They have always extended help whenever required starting from booking of flight tickets to currency exchange.
I will certainly recommend to choose Denzong Leisures as there true Tour Guide always. |
|Mr. Projjal/Ms. Arindita|
|Our Bangkok Pattaya Tour was EXCELLENT, if it had to be described in one word. This was our first International trip and it was very well managed by the Denzong Leisure team (both India and Thailand). The hotels staff (Best Western-Phuket, Beverly Plaza- Pattaya and Bayoike Suite - Bangkok) treated us very well.
The vehicle transfer was very well coordinated and they were always on time. Special Thanks to Souvik, Jayita and Aniruddha for ensuring that we have a smooth experience throughout in Thailand. Overall we had a wonderful experience and would like to plan our future holiday’s trips with Denzong Leisure. |
|Ms. Shankhamala Das|
|Dear Mr. Dewanji, First of all I would like to thank you for the Bangkok-Pattaya trip. It was indeed a nice trip with my parents. The hotels were in good area. I would like to mention Golden Beach in Pattaya, especially. The room was good and the hospitality of the stuffs was superb. Baiyoke Suite in Bangkok was not bad either but the rooms were a bit old, and had to change room. |
The private cars and the drivers were good too. But I feel Bangkok city tour can be made a bit more interesting. The helpline was very helpful too.
Overall, this is not a bad start, looking forward to more trips With Denzong Leisure.
|Ms. Keerthi Venugopal (Bangalore)|
|Dear Abhijit, our Thiland trip (14th Feb – 19th Feb 2017) was well organized and closely monitored. The guides out there were very co-operative and timely organized. The Hotels in Pattaya and Bangkok were excellent. Thanks for everything.|
|Mr. Swapan Mondal|
|Hello Souvik, We have come back from Thailand Trip. My wife and myself are fully satisfied with all the arrangement and thanks for your outstanding service.|