BOOK RAJASTHAN PACKAGE TOUR, RAJASTHAN TOUR PACKAGES AT BEST PRICE | CALL +91-9836117777
|Destination||:||Rajasthan - Jaipur(3N) + Bikaner(1N) + Jaisalmer(2N) + Jodhpur(1N) + Udaipur(2N)|
|Duration||:||9 Nights / 10 Days|
|Package Origination||:||Jaipur Airport / Station|
|Places of Attraction in Rajasthan Tour||:||
Jaipur - Amber Fort and Palace, Nahargarh Fort, Jaigarh Fort, Achrol Fort, Hawa Mahal, City Palace, Museum and the Observatory (Jantar Mantar), Abhaneri Step Well, Birla Mandir, Rambagh Palace, Johri Bazar, Bapu Bazaar, Jal Mahal, Albert Hall Museum, Sisodia Rani Garden, Galta Monkey Temple, Central Park. |
Bikaner - Junagarh Fort, Karni Mata Temple, Lalgarh Palace, Gajner Palace, Lallgarh Palace, Jain Temple Bhandasar, National Research Centre on Camel, Royal Cenotaphs, Devikund Sagar, Gajner Wildlife Sanctuary, Shri Laxminath Temple, Rampuria Haveli.
Jaisalmer - Jaisalmer Fort, Bada Bagh, Patwon Ki Haveli, Salim Singh Ki Haveli, Sam Sand Dunes, Gadisar Lake, Desert National Park, Sadar Bazaar, Silk Route Art Gallery, Sonaron Ka Baas, Amar Sagar Lake, Kuldhara Village.
Jodhpur - Mehrangarh Fort, Umaid Bhawan Palace, Ghanta Ghar and Sardar Market, Arna-Jharna: Desert Museum of Rajasthan, Kaylana Lake, Mahamandir Temple, Sardar Government Museum, Osian - Khajuraho of Rajasthan.
Udaipur - City Palace, Sahelion Ki Bari, Jagadish Temple, Bharatiya Lok Mandal, Fateh Sagar Lake, Lake Palace, Jag Mandir, The Monsoon Palace, Kumbhalgarh Fort, Bagore Ki Haveli, Bhartiya Lok Kala Museum, Shilpgram, Lake Pichola, Jawahar Nagar, Jagat Niwas, Hathi Pol Bazaar, Ambrai Amet Haveli.
|Click to Call Back|
|Hotels in Jaipur|
|3 Star Hotel in Jaipur - Hotel Sarang Palace / Similar |
2 Star Hotel in Jaipur - Hotel Ishwar Palace / Similar
|Hotels in Bikaner|
|3 Star Hotel in Bikaner - Hotel Basant Vihar Palace / Similar |
2 Star Hotel in Bikaner - Hotel Metro Palace / Similar
|Hotels in Jaisalmer|
|3 Star Hotel in Jaisalmer - Himmatgarh Palace Hotel / Similar + Tent in Sand Dunes |
2 Star Hotel in Jaisalmer - Hotel Imperial / Similar
|Hotels in Jodhpur|
|3 Star Hotel in Jodhpur - Heritage Kuchaman Haveli / Similar |
2 Star Hotel in Jodhpur - Hotel Astoria / Similar
|Hotels in Udaipur|
|3 Star Hotel in Udaipur - Rang Niwas Palace / Similar |
2 Star Hotel in Udaipur - Florence Continental / Similar
RAJASTHAN TOUR PACKAGE DETAIL
Day 1 : Arrive Jaipur
- Upon arrive Jaipur Airport / Railway Station for your Rajasthan Tour , check-in your hotel. The rest of the day is at leisure to browse through the streets of the "Pink City". Overnight stay at your Hotel in Jaipur.
Day 2 : Jaipur full day Sightseeing
- After breakfast, proceed on a full day Jaipur Sightseeing Tour of visiting the Amber fort. Ascend the fort on elephant back. Later visit the Hawa Mahal, City Palace, museum and the observatory (Jantar Mantar). Return to your hotel and relax or go shopping for jewels, carpets and blue pottery. Overnight stay at your Hotel in Jaipur.
Day 3 : Jaipur - Bikaner (320 kms/ 7 hrs)
- After breakfast, drive to Bikaner and check-in at your hotel. Later proceed on a half day city tour visiting the Junagarh Fort and the Camel Breeding Centre. Overnight stay at your Hotel in Bikaner.
Day 4 : Bikaner - Jaisalmer (330 kms/ 7 hrs)
- After breakfast, drive to Jaisalmer and check-in at your hotel. The rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight stay at your hotel in Jaisalmer.
Day 5 : Jaisalmer – Sand Dunes
- After breakfast, proceed on a half day sight-seeing tour of Jaisalmer, visit the fort, Patwon Ki Haveli and the Jain temples. Afternoon drive to sand dunes. On arrival check in to tent. Go for Camel safari in sand dunes to witness the sunset view. Return to tent to enjoy the cultural activities followed by dinner. Overnight stay in swiss tent.
Day 6 : Jaisalmer - Jodhpur (290 kms / 6 hrs)
- After breakfast, drive to Jodhpur and check-in your hotel. Later proceed on a visit to the Meherangarh Fort and the City Bazaar. Overnight stay at your hotel in Jodhpur.
Day 7 : Jodhpur - Udaipur via Ranakpur (280 kms/ 6 hrs)
- This morning, after breakfast, drive from Jodhpur to Udaipur enroute visiting the Jain temple at Ranakpur - known as the Chau Mukha temple, that houses a total of 1441 pillars. Arrive Udaipur late evening and check-in at your hotel. Overnight stay at your hotel in Udaipur.
Day 8 : Udaipur City Tour
- After breakfast, proceed on a half day sight-seeing tour of Udaipur city visiting the City Palace, Sahelion Ki Bari, Jagadish Temple and the Bharatiya Lok Mandal. Complete your tour in the "City of Lakes" with a quick glimpse of the Fateh Sagar Lake. Overnight stay at your hotel in Udaipur.
Day 9 : Udaipur Ajmer/ Pushkar – Jaipur (450 kms/ 9 hrs)
- Morning drive to Jaipur enroute visiting Ajmer and Pushkar. Visit Ajmer Dargah in Ajmer, Pushkar lake and Brahma Temple in Pushkar. Reach Jaipur by evening for night stay.
Day 10 : Jaipur departure
- Morning free at leisure and later transfer to airport to board the flight for onward journey.
Rajasthan Package Tour Inclusions :
- Accommodation for 9 Nights in AC Deluxe Room on twin/ triple sharing basis
- Daily breakfast in all hotels
- Dinner in Tent accommodation in Jaisalmer
- Transfer and sightseeing by Tata Sumo/ Qualis/ Innova ( 7 seater) as per the itinerary
- Camel safari in Sand dunes in Jaisalmer
- All applicable taxes
Rajasthan Tour Package Exclusions :
- Air/ Train fare
- Major meals
- Entry fees to the monuments
- Expenses of personal nature etc
How to Book Rajasthan Holiday Package :
- Just pay 25% of the package cost inclusive of taxes. You will get a booking confirmation voucher within 240 minutes of the payment receipt and your booking status will be "BOOKING HOLD- CONFIRMED"
- Please do not forget to send one email to firstname.lastname@example.org marking a copy to email@example.com
post payment mentioning your reference number. If you do not get voucher on-time you may call us at toll free: 18001214500 / +91-9836117777
Bank Account Detail (Current Account) :
- Denzong Leisure Private Limited - (Axis Bank)
Beneficiary Name - Denzong Leisure Private Limited
Bank Name - Axis Bank Ltd
Bank Account No - 913020027717487
IFS Code- UTIB0001574
Branch Address - Vivekananda Road, Kolkata-700007, INDIA
Branch Code - 1574
Swift Code: AXISINBB00153, BANK CODE: 211
- Denzong Leisure Private Limited - (State Bank Of India)
Beneficiary Name - Denzong Leisure Private Limited
Bank Name - State Bank Of India
Bank Account No - 33158453208
IFS Code - SBIN0001651
Branch Address - 83/1A, Vivekananda Road, Kolkata-700006, INDIA
Branch Code - 01651
Swift Code: SBININBB492, Bank Code: 0021
- Denzong Leisure Private Limited - (ICICI Bank)
Beneficiary Name - Denzong Leisure Private Limited
Bank Name - ICICI Bank Ltd
Bank Account No - 129305000443
IFS Code - ICIC0001293
Branch Address - 8,A.J.C Bose Road, Kolkata-700017, INDIA
Swift Code: ICICINBBCTS, Bank Code: 229
- Denzong Leisure Private Limited - (HDFC Bank)
Beneficiary Name - Denzong Leisure Private Limited
Bank Name - HDFC Bank Ltd
Bank Account No - 50200009650729
IFS Code - HDFC0000014
Branch Address - 2/6, Sarat Bose Road, Central Plaza,Kolkata-700020, INDIA
Swift Code: HDFCINBBCAL, Bank Code: 240#
- You can also use the following link where you can use your VISA credit / debit card to settle the payment. Transaction charges will be applicable. http://denzongleisure.com/paymentgateway/payrequestebs
Terms and Conditions :
- Denzong reserves the right to re-arrange itinerary to suit hotel availability without changing the total number of days in each destination and without compromising any services.
- The vehicle used is AC/NAC and is available for point to point services only and is not at disposal. Clients are requested to follow the itinerary.
Rajasthan Tour Cancellation Policy :
- Less than 7 Days Prior to Date of Travel: 100% of the Package Cost as cancellation charge
- 7 – 15 Days Prior to Date of Travel: 75% of the Package Cost as cancellation charge
- 16 - 30 Days Prior to Date of Travel: 50% of Package Cost as cancellation charge
- More than 30 Days: Full Refund of Package Cost Excluding Processing Fees
Rajasthan - The Land of King is one of the most Popular Travel Destination in India for domestic as well as foreign traveller. Every year millions of foreign tourists throng to Rajasthan for its rich Cultural Diversity, Historical Monuments, Palaces, Temples, Desert Safari, Desert Camp experience, Tribal Dance, Folk Dance and Folk Song, Rajasthani Music, Rajasthani Costumes, Religion, Rajasthani Cuisine, Rajasthani Spices, Rajasthani Bhujia, Rajasthani Boondis etc etc. Modern Rajasthan Tourism is standard for the warm hospitality and Internationally Awarded Hotels and Resorts. In our Rajasthan Package Tour you'll see a perfect amalgamation of ages old Traditional Culture, modern Luxury and Comforts. Our customized Rajasthan Tour Packages is a unique experience which leaves you spell bounded as you explore it more and more. The major Tourist Destinations in Rajasthan are Jaipur, Jodhpur, Jaisalmer, Udaipur, Bikaner, Pushkar. Rajasthan is wel connected to other popular places like Agra, Khajuraho and Varanasi.
JAIPUR - popularly known as the Pink City, is the capital of Rajasthan and one of the fastest emerging metropolises of the nation and also world-famous for its beautiful tourist destinations. Owing to a good urban planning, sound infrastructure and modern amenities, Jaipur is a perfect destination suited for business and living. The unique old-world charm co-existing with its modern counterpart makes it a paradise for business and leisure alike. Close proximity to Delhi and Agra forming the famous Delhi-Jaipur-Agra golden triangle, further adds to the several advantages Jaipur possesses over other cities.
BIKANER - is a desert city located in north-west of Rajasthan. This city is famous for its jazzy palaces, magnificent fortress, Karni Mata Temple, Camel Festival, Junagarh Fort, Devi kund, Bhandeshwar and Sandeshwar Temples, richly sculptured temples of red and yellow sandstone that exemplify some of the finest creations of Rajput culture and tradition.
JAISELMIR - is popularly known as the "Golden City of India" for its mighty gold coloured sand stone fortress - Sonar Qila. The Golden Fortress of Jaisalmer with its intricately, elaborate and exquisitely carved Palaces, Temples and Haveli’s stands tall, reminiscent of the past grandeur and the rich heritage of this desert outpost in the Indian Thar desert. The Jaisalmer fort is a living fort and even today its markets, haveli’s, houses are inhabited by artisans, merchants and families most of whom have been living here for generations.
Jaisalmer hosts the annual Desert Festival which is more popularly known as the Jaisalmer Desert festival in the month of February every year.
It is aptly said that Rajasthan is the land of Kings. It is full of the heroic saga of Rajputs and their bravehearted queens. Every inch and corner of Rajasthan talks about their valor and sacrifice. Rajasthan is known as the most visited tourist destination in India for its rich heritage, hospitable culture, architecture, geography, wildlife, handicrafts, and cuisines. In short, Rajasthan is the beating heart of India’s tourism industries. Rajasthan has ample things to offer. The architectural establishment and its grandeur can be seen in the forts, temples, and palaces established by the Rajput Kings. The culture and history are so rich that no traveler tend to miss it. But if any traveler wants hassle-free Rajasthan Tour, he/she should abide by some written/non-written rules applicable for both the domestic traveler and foreign traveler.
THE DOS FOR RAJASTHAN PACKAGE TOUR:
- Always book hotels from approved/classified hotels or from RTDC (Rajasthan Tourism Development Corporation)
- It is best to hire rickshaws or taxis from RTDC offices or reception centers
- Always take the help/service of Govt licensed tour guides
- Do not get lured by the exaggerate hospitality by strangers. Particular women should be extra careful
- Always ask for the tariff before hotel check-in
- Always keep your hotel room locked when inside or when out for Rajasthan Tour or Shopping
- Change money at authorized money-changers with proper receipts
- Purchase from reputed or recognized shops and demand proper bill or receipt
- Always make sure credit/debit cards are not swiped twice while paying your bill
- Always carry enough water as Rajasthan is water scarcity area
- Try to avoid local roadside food, try to keep your stomach cool
- ALways carry a tour map with you to find/locate places and the position
- Jaipur market is pickpocketers paradise, so always be aware and keep your valuables in safe and hidden
DONT'S FOR RAJASTHAN TOUR:
- Avoid staying with people you meet at railway platforms, bus stands or shopping areas
- Don’t allow strangers into your room for a drink and snacks or just a chat unless the person is really well known to you
- Always avoid free rides for later arguments
- Don’t leave your important documents, valuables, luggage, etc with the driver
- Don’t let the driver please you into doing more shopping rather than sightseeing
- Avoid persons offering help/assistance while traveling or shopping
- Dont allow the shopkeeper to pack your purchased goods behind the counter. You can be deceived
- Avoid any free lunch and dinner or drinks, especially ladies be aware of that
- Don't travel at late night alone respect local cultures and customs
- ALways dress conservatively
- Always remove shoes before entering a temple
- Go clockwise while walking around the sanctum of a temple
SPECIALITY OF DENZONG
- Company Owned Vehicle / Boat
- Trained Tour Guide on Company Payroll
- Local controlling office
- Essential Medical Kit available @24/7
- Special facilities for Senior Citizens and Infants
- Mobile Phone / Internet on-demand
Rajasthan Budget Tours Cheap Rajasthan Tour Rajasthan Heritage Tour Rajasthan Short Tour Packages Book Rajasthan Travel Packages Rajasthan Holiday Packages Tour Packages for Rajasthan Pushkar Tour Packages Book Rajasthan Travel Tour Packages
Rajasthan Package Tour Reviews
4.8 Stars Rating, out of 5
based on 18 Reviews
|Hello friends, we have recently visited Jaipur with Denzong Leisure. Today I am sharing my experience with you. Firstly special thanks to the management team for their nice and cooperative behavior. Denzong Leisure is a unique travel agency not only for the value of money but also their professionalism. They arranged the entire nice hotel with good washroom and clean room. We enjoyed our Rajasthan Trip so much that we will recommend Denzong Leisure to others as well.|
|It was a great experience. We enjoyed the trip. The tour manager Souvik did an excellent job. Hotel rooms were good and clean.|
|We were 6 people went to Jaipur Rajasthan Trip. We booked a package tour with Denzong Leisure. We spend a great time in Jaipur. All the arrangements were good except for the Bengali food quality. Overall we enjoyed and thanks to Denzong Leisure for planning such a wonderful trip.|
|Hello, I am Abhimanyu Kheria went to Jaipur with the family arranged by Denzong Leisure. It was an unforgettable experience. Good food, good vehicle, good hotel – everything was nicely arranged. We had some problem in between the tour but honestly, the team was very professional. Three cheers for Denzong Leisure.|
|We were 5 members and planned to trip to Rajasthan. We booked our package from Denzong Leisure. We are satisfied with their service. We are giving 5-star for the whole trip arrangements.|
|Hello, myself Tanay Debnath. I had booked for Rajasthan trip from Kolkata by Denzong Leisure. We never booked a packaged tour before so we were a little bit afraid of what if the tour properly not planned. But Denzong Leisure did their best. Thumbs up to the team. We enjoyed a lot and hope to do our next journey with Denzong Leisure.|