BOOK DENZONG SPL. DARJEELING GANGTOK TOUR PACKAGE IN SUMMER - BEST PRICE GURRANTEED | CALL +919836117777
|Destination||:||Gangtok (2N) & Darjeeling (2N)|
|Duration||:||4 Nights / 5 Days|
|Pickup & Drop||:||New Jalpaiguri Station / Bagdogra Airport|
|Attractions in Darjeeling||:||Tiger Hill, Ghoom Monastry, Tenzing Rock, Tea Garden, Japanese Temple, Mirik, Mirik Lake, Pashupati Market, Peace Pagoda, 7 Points, Batasia Loop|
|Attractions in Gangtok||:||Natural view of Peshok Tea Gardens, Banjhakhri Water Falls, Cable car, Botanical garden, Do-Dul Chorten, Institute of Tibetology, Flower show, Directorate of Handicrafts and Handlooms, Day excursion to Changu Lake & Baba Mandir|
|Click to Call Back|
|5 Star Hotels in Darjeeling : Mayfair Hill Resort (Address: The Mall, Opposite Governor House, Darjeeling, West Bengal 734101) |
Windamere / Similar
|4 Star Hotels in Darjeeling : Hotel Viceroy (Address: 17, Gandhi Raod, Near Clock Tower, The mall, Darjeeling, West Bengal 734101) |
R J Resort / Similar
|3 Star Hotels in Darjeeling : Gymkhana Resort (Address: The Mall Road Chowrasta, Darjeeling, West Bengal 734101) |
Central Nirvana / Similar
|5 Star Hotels in Gangtok : Hotel Elgin Nor Khill (Address: Paljore Stadium Road, Gangtok, Sikkim 737101) |
Mayfair Spa Resort / Similar
|4 Star Hotels in Gangtok : Hotel Tamarind Residency (Address: Next to Sidlon Residency,Below Mitokgang, JN Rd, Gangtok, Sikkim 737101) |
Lemon Tree / Similar
|3 Star Hotels in Gangtok : The Meru Hotel (Address: Nam Nang Road, MG Marg, Gangtok, Sikkim 737102) |
Tarayana Grand / Similar
DARJEELING GANGTOK SUMMER PACKAGE TOUR PLAN IN DETAIL
Day 1 : Arrive NJP / Bagdogra, transfer to Darjeeling
- Meet and Greet on arrival at New Jalpaiguri Junction / Bagdogra Airport and transfer to Darjeeling, one of the most magnificent hill resorts in the world. Evening free to explore this Hill queen. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 2 : Darjeeling Sightseeing
- Early Morning at 0400 AM visit Tiger Hill, famous for sunrise over Mt. Kanchendzonga, on way back visit Ghoom Monastery, Batasia Loop and back to hotel. After breakfast proceed for visit 7 points, covering The Himalayan Mountaineering Institute and PNZ Zoological Park (both closed on Thursday) Tenzing Rock, Tibetans Refuge Centre (closed on Sunday), Tea Garden (outer view), Japanese Temple, Peace Pagoda and Ropeway (operational, Rope ride ticket to be paid by guest directly). Overnight stay at Hotel in Darjeeling.
Day 3 : Darjeeling To Gangtok Transfer + Gangtok 07 Points Visit
- Morning Transfer to Gangtok via Peshok Tea Gardens. On arrival Check in at hotel, After freshen up start half day sightseeing visit The Banjhakhri Water Falls, Cable Car (Own Ticket), Botanical Garden, Do-Dul Chorten, Institute of Tibetology (Closed on Sunday), Flower show and Directorate of Handicrafts and Handlooms(Closed on Sunday), Overnight stay at Hotel in Gangtok.
Day 4 : Excursion to Changu Lake & Baba Mandir (Timing depends on issuance of Permit)
- Day excursion to Tsomgo or Changu Lake - situated at a height of 3,780 Mts. with an average depth of 50 ft and Baba Mandir - The shrine maid in memory of sepoy Harbahajan Singh, Back to Gangtok, Overnight stay at Hotel in Gangtok.
Day 5 : Gangtok To NJP / Bagdogra Drop
- After breakfast departure transfer for NJP / Bagdogra for return journey. Tour end with sweet memories.
Darjeeling Gangtok Tour Package Inclusions :
- 4 Nights accommodation in above mentioned hotel / resort in base category room
- Transfer in AC car
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Food as per Breakfast and Dinner/Lunch
- Vehicle will be provided point to point and not at disposal
Gangtok Darjeeling Package Tour Exclusions :
- Air Fare / Train Fare
- All meals other than those specified in ‘Cost Includes’
- Expenses of personal nature
- Any other items not mentioned in ‘Cost Includes’
- Entrance Fees
How to Book Darjeeling Gangtok Tour Package in Summer :
- Just pay 25% of the package cost inclusive of taxes and full amount of the airlines cost. You will get a booking confirmation voucher within 240 minutes of the payment receipt and your booking status will be "BOOKING HOLD - CONFIRMED"
- Please do not forget to send one email to email@example.com marking a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
post payment mentioning your reference number. If you do not get voucher on-time you may call us at Toll Free: 18001214500 / +91-98361 17777
Bank Account Detail (Current Account) :
- Denzong Leisure Private Limited - (Axis Bank)
Beneficiary Name - Denzong Leisure Private Limited
Bank Name - Axis Bank Ltd
Bank Account No - 913020027717487
IFS Code- UTIB0001574
Branch Address - Vivekananda Road, Kolkata-700007, INDIA
Branch Code - 1574
Swift Code: AXISINBB00153, BANK CODE: 211
- Denzong Leisure Private Limited - (State Bank Of India)
Beneficiary Name - Denzong Leisure Private Limited
Bank Name - State Bank Of India
Bank Account No - 33158453208
IFS Code - SBIN0001651
Branch Address - 83/1A, Vivekananda Road, Kolkata-700006, INDIA
Branch Code - 01651
Swift Code: SBININBB492, Bank Code: 0021
- Denzong Leisure Private Limited - (ICICI Bank)
Beneficiary Name - Denzong Leisure Private Limited
Bank Name - ICICI Bank Ltd
Bank Account No - 129305000443
IFS Code - ICIC0001293
Branch Address - 8,A.J.C Bose Road, Kolkata-700017, INDIA
Swift Code: ICICINBBCTS, Bank Code: 229
- Denzong Leisure Private Limited - (HDFC Bank)
Beneficiary Name - Denzong Leisure Private Limited
Bank Name - HDFC Bank Ltd
Bank Account No - 50200009650729
IFS Code - HDFC0000014
Branch Address - 2/6, Sarat Bose Road, Central Plaza,Kolkata-700020, INDIA
Swift Code: HDFCINBBCAL, Bank Code: 240#
- You can also use the following link where you can use your VISA credit / debit card to settle the payment. Transaction charges will be applicable. https://denzongleisure.com/paymentgateway/payrequestebs
Terms and Conditions :
- Denzong reserves the right to re-arrange itinerary to suit hotel availability without changing the total number of days in each destination and without compromising any services.
- The vehicle used is AC/NAC and is available for point to point services only and is not at disposal. Clients are requested to follow the itinerary.
- Payment of 25% of Package Cost at the time of booking and balance within 7 days prior travel date. Booking is confirmed on payment of booking amount.
- This package is valid for min 8 pax. Less the 8 Pax Rs.1500/- per pax cost will increase
Cancellation Policy :
- Less than 7 Days Prior to Date of Travel: 100% of the Package Cost as cancellation charge
- 7 – 15 Days Prior to Date of Travel: 75% of the Package Cost as cancellation charge
- 16 - 30 Days Prior to Date of Travel: 50% of Package Cost as cancellation charge
- More than 30 Days: Full Refund of Package Cost Excluding Processing Fees
Child Policy :
- Children above 10+ years will be charged 100% as per Adult Rate
- Children of age 5 years + to 10 Years will be charged 50% of Adult Rate (AP Meal Plan)
- Children below 5 years Complimentary
Gangtok is a popular hilly destination for intrepid traveller, nature lovers, trekkers and honeymooners in summer. Residing in the lap of great Himalayan mountain range in north - east of Indian state of Sikkim, this serene picturesque beautiful town will definitely add some zeal and oxygen in your life if you want to take a break from the hustle -bustle of the city life.
Mount Kanchenjunga is visible for every corner of the city. This town is infused with several monasteries, Chorten, Stupas, Statues and Religious establishment that caters a strong Buddhism and Hinduism culture respectively and the places and activities are - Enchey Monastery, Rumtek Monastery, Do-Drul Chorten, Namgyal Institute of Tibetology, Ganesh Tok, Hanuman Tok, Himalayan Zoological Park, Jawaharlal Nehru Botanical Gardens, Mahatma Gandhi Marg, Banjhakhir water fall, Gangtok Cable Car ride, Tsomgo Lake Tour, Baba Mandir Tour.
Rumtek Monastry (Gangtok) - The monastery is situated at a distance of 24 kilometers from Gangtok and it takes about 45 minutes drive. This is the second most important monastery in the world (the most famous one is the original Kagyu headquarters situated in Tibet). The monastery is the seat of the Karmapa Lama, the head of one of the main four branches Tibetan Buddhist Sects. There is a huge collection of rare religious scripts and objects in the monastery.
The new structure of the monastery was built in 1960. A thirty-minute downhill walk from the new building will take you to the older monastery that was built in 1730 and was destroyed in a fire. In the existing monastery there is a stupa of the XVI Gyalwa Karmapa, which is inlaid with gold plates and precious stones.
Each year before Losar- the Tibetan New Year- in the Month of February a celebratory dance called Chaam is organized in the Monastery premises.
Darjeeling is a Hill town, ever popular tourist destination in West Bengal, standing high in the Himalayas at an altitude of 2134 meter above sea level. Darjeeling – often referred as the Queen of Hills was summer capital in British colonial era. With breathtaking views of snow-capped Kanchenjunga peaks, innumerable tiny waterfalls, undulating tea plantations, regional fast food outlets serving momos and thukpa, villages with ever smiling rosy cheeked little lad and lass, Tibetan handicraft and a narrow gauge railway track named Toy Train which attract tourist from all over world to enjoy a Joy Ride – Darjeeling has become a world known tourist destination whether it is Summer or Winter for Nature Lovers, Honeymooners, Leisure Holidayers.
This combined Darjeeling Gangtok Tour Package in Summer by Denzong Leisure will take you through the different tourist attractions. In the foggy morning enjoy a stroll across the hillside, admire sparkling waterfalls, visit tea plantation, tea factory where you could possibly get Tea Tasting opportunity, enjoy a heritage Toy Train Ride, visit Himalayan Mountaineering Institute and Tenzing Norgay Rock to test your muscle power by rock climbing under professional mountaineer. So pack your bag and getaway for this mesmerising destination called Darjeeling which will make you spellbound throughout the trip which is exclusively designed by Denzong Leisure – Your Travel Advisor !
HOW TO REACH GANGTOK FROM NJP / BAGDOGRA AIRPORT / DARJEELING
Gangtok is easily accessible from New Jalpaiguri Station (NJP) 120 km, Bagdogra Airport (IXB) 124 km, and Darjeeling (98 km). Travellers can easily book private taxis, suv cars or shared jeep from Bagdogra, NJP, Siliguri and Darjeeling. Prices varies depending upon no of passengers and negotiation. Depending upon negotiation NJP to Gangtok may cost Rs 350 to Rs 400 per person. But one thing to remember, hiring a vehicle from Darjeeling to Gangtok may cost traveler more bucks, generally they need to target those cars which are returning to Gangtok from Darjeeling. Though it entirely depends on seasons, negotiation, and no of travelers.
BEST TIME TO TRAVEL GANGTOK
March to June : Considered as Summer is the peak season for Darjeeling Gangtok Package Tour. When the southers part of India suffers from scorching heat, travellers want to cool themselves by spending some days in the cool lap of Himalayan city of Gangtok. The entire city is thronged with travellers from every corner of India, even foreighers gathers in group to enjoy the chilling breeze.
October to March : One of the perfect time to book Darjeeling Gangtok Tour Package. Post October, the monsoon ends and the weather become exciting with clear sky and sunny days. January & December is the coolest and the average temperature varies between 4°C to 7°C. It is also considered as the best time to visit Gangtok & North Sikkim.
July to September : This is mainly the monsoon season in Gangtok and often experience heavy rain. Land slide is common at this period and travelers may face difficulties for travelling to and from Gangtok. In spite of that many travelers look for this season as hotels and car vendors offers good amount of discount. So if you want to conduct a budget friendly travel to Gangtok, this is the ideal season.
10 BEST PLACES TO SEE IN GANGTOK
- Nathula Pass - One of the three open trading border posts between China and India
- Rumtek Monastery - One of the largest monasteries in Sikkim
- Tsomgo Lake - Famous for its magnifient view in the lap of Himalayas
- Tashi View Point - Offers amazing views of the Mt. Kanchenjunga
- Baba Harbhajan Singh Memorial - Known as "Baba Mandir" one of the sacred place for Soldiers and Travellers
- Enchey Monastery - one of the most famous monasteries for divinity and spirituality
- Ganesh Tok - A temple dedicated to Lord Ganesha
- Hanuman Tok - A Hindu temple dedicated to Lord Hanuman
- Do-drul Chorten - It is a Stupa built by Trulshik Rinpoche, head of the Nyingma order of Tibetan Buddhism
- Seven Sisters Waterfalls - A popular waterfall located on the Gangtok-Lachung Highway
(5% GST Applicable)
Feel Free to Call us :
Head Office : 033-22640048/49
Regional Branches :
Siliguri : +91-8334990789
SPECIALITY OF DENZONG
- Company Owned Vehicle / Boat
- Trained Tour Guide on Company Payroll
- Local controlling office
- Essential Medical Kit available @24/7
- Special facilities for Senior Citizens and Infants
- Mobile Phone / Internet on-demand
Darjeeling Gangtok Distance Darjeeling Gangtok Best Time to Visit Darjeeling Gangtok Tour Package From Kolkata Darjeeling Honeymoon Packages Gangtok Tour Packages From NJP Gangtok Tour Packages From Bagdoggra Darjeeling Gangtok Toy Train Ride Darjeeling Gangtok Tour Package Cost Sikkim Tour Packages with Price
Darjeeling Gangtok Package Tour
4.8 Stars Rating, out of 5
based on 21 Reviews
|Mr. Manoj Nagpal|
|We had a splendid Darjeeling and North Sikkim Trip. The only regret we have is that we missed Nathula Pass as the permit could not be arranged. |
Hotel Sailung was a good choice from your side at Darjeeling. Hotel Karma has a superb location, the only concern was its not well maintained, should have been cleaner. Hotel Embassy was again fine. The Tents/Camping at Melli was fantastic, the only concern was that they started to leak when it rained.
Overall it was a good trip and well managed. Sangeeta was always available for help and to manage any concerns, thanks for the support and care.
Appreciate the support you have provided throughout... very happy with Denzong Leisure and Denzong Team especially Priyam and Sangeeta.
|Our Sikkim Gangtok Package Tour were just awesome. Enjoyed show in Yungtham. Tour guide was very professional. Only problem was that we never knew that 4 star hotel in Hills doesn`t have a swimming pool.|
|Mr. Muthukrishnan G|
|Dear Mr. Sunanda, we reached Chennai safely on Sunday evening. I thank you for the arrangements made for my trip in Gangtok and Darjeeling. We had a nice time and memorable one.|
|Mr. and Mrs. Abhishek Roy Chowdhury|
|Thank you Priyam & Sangeeta for making our 14 Nights & 15 Days long Sikkim, Darjeeling & Dooars Tour wonderful & memorable.|
|Mr. Divakar Bhatt|
|Thanks a lot. Very nicely & comfortably our tour has completed due to seamless efforts of Denzong Leisure team and very good co-operation of Kaushal, Kiran, Rajesh and other drivers. Good co-operation in Hotel Crown & Hotel Bhum Sung once again. Tomorrow we will fly to Mumbai with sweet membrance of our tour.|
|Oh! at last my Darjeeling Tour become successful thanks to Mr. Bikram of Denzong. For many years I was planning for a Darjeeling Tour with my family. We got so many offers from many agents but we choose Denzong as it seemed good and authentic. The price Denzong offerd was very reasonable too. Our trip was perfect as we got a very cooperative driver thanks to mr Bikram. My children was very delighted to take selfie in tea gardens. Though little congested, still Darjeeling has its own charms. I am in love with ths place.|
|Travelling Darjeeling was always my dream and in my travel list. It became a success when I visited there on 22nd of June with a package with a travel agent in Kolkata named Denzong Leisure. It was an amazing experience in Darjeeling specially tea gardens, rock gardens, tiger hill, ghum station (the highest station in India) was one of the best place to travel. Taking a toy train joy ride and ropeway ride is a must in Darjeeling Tour. Be there, breath some fresh air with full of oxygen, I bet you will be refreshed. Please visit Darjeeling at least once in a life time.|