BOOK SIKKIM TOUR, GANGTOK NORTH SIKKIM SUMMER SPECIAL PACKAGE TOUR | CALL +91-9836117777
|Destination||:||Gangtok & North Sikkim - Gangtok, Tshangu / Changu Lake, Baba Mandir, Lachen, Lachung, Gurugongmar Lake, Yumthang Valley, Chopta Valley, Seven Sisters Water Fall, Tashi View Point, Hanuman Tok, Ganesh Tok, Enchey Monastery, Bakthang Waterfalls, Cottage Industry, Flower Exhibition Center|
|Duration||:||5 Nights (3N Gangtok + 1N Lachen + 1N Lachung) / 6 Days|
|Pickup||:||New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (NJP) / Bagdogra Airport (IXB)|
|Click to Call Back|
|All Standard & Deluxe Hotels in North Sikkim & Gangtok|
|2 Star Hotels in Gangtok : Twin Spring / Similar|
|3 Star Hotels in Gangtok : Tarayana Grand / Similar|
|4 Star Hotels in Gangtok : Lemon Tree / Similar|
|2 Star Hotels in Lachen : Snow Retreat / Similar|
|3 Star Hotels in Lachen : Royal Lachen / Similar|
|4 Star Hotels in Lachen : Himalayan Residency / Similar|
|2 Star Hotels in Lachung : Tenzing Retreat / Similar|
|3 Star Hotels in Lachung : Royal Lachung / Similar|
|4 Star Hotels in Lachung : Himalayan Residency / Similar|
| *** This Package Tour Exclude Zero Point, Katao Valley & Nathula Pass |
Suppliment Cost for Katao Valley (Rs.625-750/-Per Head),
Zero Point (Rs.625-750/-Per Head)
Nathula Pass (Rs.1000/-Per Head)
GANGTOK NORTH SIKKIM PACKAGE TOUR PLAN DETAIL
Day 1 : Arrival New Jalpaiguri Station / Bagdogra Airport & Transfer to Gangtok (Breakfast Only)
- On arrival at (IXB) Bagdogra Airport / New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (NJP) for your Sikkim Tour will be met by our office executive who will assist you to board your vehicle to Gangtok (5500 Ft /1677 Mts, 130 Kms / 04 to 05 Hrs ride). Check in at Hotel in Gangtok. Evening you can visit MG Road / Shopping at you own leisure. You may also enjoy the Rope-way (Cable Car) ride from where you get spectacular view of entire Gangtok Town and surrounding areas. Overnight at Hotel in Gangtok.
Day 2 : Gangtok - Changu Lake and Baba Mandir Tour (Breakfast only)
- After early morning breakfast, start for excursion to Tshangu Lake - situated at a height of 12,400 Ft / 3,780 Mts / 43 Kms in 2 hours one way, with an average depth of 50 ft. The cool water of the Lake is perfectly attuned with the scenic beauty around and Visit Baba Mandir. (History : This is a temple of an army Captain Harbhajan Singh who mysteriously vanished from the army camp but later is believed to have turned invisible but absolutely present who still continues his duty as an army officer and protects the border). You also get to see the commercial Indo-China border, which is fully open for trading. If due to Landslide or any other reason Tshangu Lake / Nathula is closed then an alternate sightseeing will be provided. On the way back to Gangtok have your lunch at 15th Mile or at Tshangu. Evening free for stroll around on your own. Overnight at Hotel in Gangtok.
Day 3 : Transfer to Lachen (117 KM) (All Meals)
- After breakfast, check out from Gangtok Hotel and transfer to Lachen (9500 Ft / 2896 Mts). On the way visit Tashi View Point, Seven Sister’s Water Fall (Subjected the vehicle take the normal route). Evening stroll around the resort at your own leisure. Overnight at Hotel in Lachen.
Day 4 : Transfer to Lachung (44 KM) (All Meals)
- After early breakfast check out from Hotel in Lachen and proceed for Excursion to Chopta valley and Gorudongmar Lake (17800 Ft / 5427 Mts) then transfer to Lachung (8000 Ft / 2439 Mts). Overnight at Hotel in Lachung.
Day 5 : Lachung - Transfer to Gangtok (113 KM) (Breakfast only)
- After early morning breakfast, proceed to visit Yumthang Valley (11800 Ft / 3598 Mts). On the way visit the Hot Spring and Singba Rhododendron Sanctuary. Afternoon transfer to Gangtok. On the way, see Bhim Nala Water Fall. Overnight at Hotel in Gangtok.
Day 6 : Gangtok To NJP / IXB Drop (126 KM) (Breakfast only)
- After breakfast departure transfer for NJP / Bagdogra for return journey. If you have late evening Train / Flight from Njp / Bagdogra then early morning transfer after breakfast. We may cover 7 points trip (Tashi View Point / Hanuman Tok / Ganesh Tok / Enchey Monastery / Bakthang Waterfalls / Cottage Industry / Flower exhibitioin center) near Gangtok town and then proceed to Airport / Railway station. Tour ends with Sweet Memories.
Sikkim Tour Package Inclusions :
- 5 Nights accommodation in above mention hotel as double sharing basis
- Transfer all in private basis. Wagan-R / Innova / Similar
- Transfer to North Sikkim will be on Sumo / Scorpio / similar–private basis
- All meals at only Lachen and Lachung (Fixed menu)
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Only Breakfast at Gangtok
- Driver / Guide entire trip
- All transfer will be on point to point basis
North Sikkim Tour Exclusions :
- *** This Package Tour Exclude Zero Point, Katao Valley & Nathula Pass
- *** Suppliment Cost for Katao Valley (Rs.625 - 750/- PH), Zero Point (Rs.625 - 750/- PH), Nathula Pass (Rs.1000/- PH)
- Air Fare / Train Fare
- All meals other than those specified in ‘Cost Includes’
- Expenses of personal nature
- Any other items not mentioned in ‘Cost Includes’
- Entrance fees
*** Please Read The Terms and Conditions :
- We don't have any extra person system in our North Sikkim Packages
- We calculate on the number of touring guest
- If guest are like 3, 5 or 7 pax as per above table, tariff will be applicable for number of guest
- If 3 guest share in one room then also there will be no changes for tariff
- Most of the time we serve pure veg at hotel to avoid any food dysentery, outside lunch can be non-vegetarian
- Children below 5 years are absolutely complimentary. Please carry birth certificate failing charges may be applicable
- Denzong reserves the right to re-arrange itinerary to suit hotel availability without changing the total number of days in each destination and without compromising any services
- The vehicle used is AC/NAC and is available for point to point services only and is not at disposal. Clients are requested to follow the itinerary
- NJP or Bagdogra to Gangtok will be on Indica or Wagonr Car
- Gangtok to Lachen, Lachung, Tsomgo Lake, Gurudongmar Lake, Yumthang Vally will be on Tata Sumo / Scorpio / Innova Car
Documents Required for Sikkim Tour (Inbound Tourist) :
- Any Photo Identification - Pass Port, Votar Card, Aadhar Card, Driving Licence (not PAN Card)
- 4 Copy Parrport Size Photograph
How to Book Gangtok North Sikkim Package Tour :
- Just pay 25% of the total package cost inclusive of taxes and full amount of the airlines cost. You will get a booking confirmation voucher within 240 minutes of the payment receipt and your booking status will be "BOOKING HOLD- CONFIRMED"
- Please do not forget to send one email to email@example.com marking a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
post payment mentioning your reference number. If you do not get voucher on-time you may call us at toll free: 18001214500 / +91-9836117777
Bank Account Detail (Current Account) :
- Denzong Leisure Private Limited - (Axis Bank)
Beneficiary Name - Denzong Leisure Private Limited
Bank Name - Axis Bank Ltd
Bank Account No - 913020027717487
IFS Code- UTIB0001574
Branch Address - Vivekananda Road, Kolkata-700007, INDIA
Branch Code - 1574
Swift Code: AXISINBB00153, BANK CODE: 211
- Denzong Leisure Private Limited - (State Bank Of India)
Beneficiary Name - Denzong Leisure Private Limited
Bank Name - State Bank Of India
Bank Account No - 33158453208
IFS Code - SBIN0001651
Branch Address - 83/1A, Vivekananda Road, Kolkata-700006, INDIA
Branch Code - 01651
Swift Code: SBININBB492, Bank Code: 0021
- Denzong Leisure Private Limited - (ICICI Bank)
Beneficiary Name - Denzong Leisure Private Limited
Bank Name - ICICI Bank Ltd
Bank Account No - 129305000443
IFS Code - ICIC0001293
Branch Address - 8,A.J.C Bose Road, Kolkata-700017, INDIA
Swift Code: ICICINBBCTS, Bank Code: 229
- Denzong Leisure Private Limited - (HDFC Bank)
Beneficiary Name - Denzong Leisure Private Limited
Bank Name - HDFC Bank Ltd
Bank Account No - 50200009650729
IFS Code - HDFC0000014
Branch Address - 2/6, Sarat Bose Road, Central Plaza,Kolkata-700020, INDIA
Swift Code: HDFCINBBCAL, Bank Code: 240#
- You can also use the following link where you can use your VISA credit / debit card to settle the payment. Transaction charges will be applicable. http://denzongleisure.com/paymentgateway/payrequestebs
Terms and Conditions :
- Denzong reserves the right to re-arrange itinerary to suit hotel availability without changing the total number of days in each destination and without compromising any services.
- The vehicle used is AC/NAC and is available for point to point services only and is not at disposal. Clients are requested to follow the itinerary.
*** Cancellation Policy :
- Less than 7 Days Prior to Date of Travel: 100% of the Package Cost as cancellation charge
- 7 – 15 Days Prior to Date of Travel: 75% of the Package Cost as cancellation charge
- 16 - 30 Days Prior to Date of Travel: 50% of Package Cost as cancellation charge
- More than 30 Days: Full Refund of Package Cost Excluding Processing Fees
Gangtok is a popular hill destination for intrepid traveller, nature lovers, trekkers and honeymooners. Residing in the lap of great Himalayan mountain range in north-east of Indian state of Sikkim, this serene picturesque beautiful town will definitely add some zeal and oxygen in your life if you want to take a break from the hustle-bustle of the city life.
You can behold the unparalleled beauty of Mount Kanchenjunga from every corner of the city during your Sikkim Tour. This town is infused with several Monasteries, Chorten, Stupas, Statues and Religious establishment that caters a strong Buddhism and Hinduism culture respectively and the places to visit are - Enchey Monastery, Rumtek Monastery, Do-Drul Chorten, Namgyal Institute of Tibetology, Ganesh Tok, Hanuman Tok, Himalayan Zoological Park, Jawaharlal Nehru Botanical Gardens, Mahatma Gandhi Marg, Banjhakhir water fall, Gangtok Cable Car Ride, Tsomgo Lake Tour, Baba Mandir Tour.
Gurudongmar Lake (17,100 ft / 5,210 m) in North Sikkim (Lachen) is a place visited by travellers, nature lovers and trekkers due to the natural beauty of the lake and the surrounding areas and one of the source streams of the Teesta River. The lake is located at the Indo-Tibet border in North Sikkim. Due to the sheer height of the mountains the monsoon clouds cannot cross them and get trapped on the mountain as snow. The whole lake is created from melt water as it almost never rains here. There is no grass or other vegetation and it is like a desert at the roof of the world enough to spellbound any traveller.
Gurudongmar Lake is at the height of 17,000 ft and is one of the highest lakes in the world. A small Gurudwara is made and maintained by army near the lake. You will notice few small tea stalls greeting you where you get snacks and drinks. You need to walk slowly with increase breathing. When you reach the lake you will be amazed with its natural beauty. The complete lake appears bluish in color and combination of water and snow covered mountains and the sky is so pleasant that it’s difficult to describe it in words.
According to the legend, Guru Nanak had visited here and blessed this lake whereas as per Buddhist, their Guru Padmasambhava has blessed this lake. This is a sacred lake and it is said that during winter season also, when everything is covered with snow, this lake gets frozen except one portion which never freezes because of blessings from Guru.
Due to the extremely inhospitable terrain and the difficulties, access is strictly controlled at the Army checkpost. Due to the altitude, there is a scarcity of oxygen. Visitors are advised to carry medicines and to descend quickly in case of acute or persistent discomfort.
Yumthang Valley is popularly known as the Valley of Flowers Located at a distance of 148 kms from Gangtok and at a height of 11,800 feet. Every year thousands of tourists across the world throng in this valley of Green midow & Flowers due to its breathtaking scenic beauty it offers. Yumthang is very popular among foreign travellers for Camping, Trekking, Snowboarding, Skiing and Ice Skating. In summer, wild flowers such as Primulas and Rhododendrons drench the landscape in rich colours, making it a tourist hot spot. A number of hot springs are scattered in Yumthang valley providing an unexpected opportunity to feel the warmth of the water even in freezing temperature. Rich in Sulphur & Minerals these springs are believed to have miraculous healing power and very useful for skin care. So pack your bag and getaway for this mesmerising destination called Switzerland of the East that will make you spellbound throughout the North Sikkim Tour. This Summer Special North Sikkim Tour Package is exclusively designed by Denzong Leisure – an ISO 9001:2015 Certified DMC and Your Travel Advisor!
WHAT IS THE BEST TIME TO TRAVEL GANGTOK & NORTH SIKKIM ?
Late March to end of May is considered as best time for North Sikkim Tour. March to May is spring in North Sikkim and best to visit. The weather remains quite chilly and the valleys are in full bloom with primulas and rhododendron flowers with unspeakable beauty. The lakes are visible with crystal clear water.
After Monsoon, September to early December is also experience a large influx of tourist in Gangtok & North Sikkim. At this time weather remains clear and provides best scenic beauty of this virgin paradise.
End of December to early march is not advisable for Sikkim Tour specially North Sikkim Tour. One can experience heavy snow fall during this period. The road condition of this area is really pathetic and it becomes worse with snowfall. Roads lead to the frozen Gurudongmar Lake, snow covered Yumthang Valley & Zero Point often gets blocked. But winter has its own charm. If you really want to experience the beautiful of Sikkim in winter, nothing can barred you.
DO'S AND DON'TS FOR GANGTOK NORTH SIKKIM TOUR
- Always carry photocopies of your identity proof along with 10 passport size photograph
- Don't take photographs of locals withour permission
- Dress decently while visiting monasteries and temples
- Choose most experienced travel guide as your tour depents on them
- Don't throw plastic bags, bottles, garbage anywhere during your Sikkim Tour
- Use garbage bin to dump your waste
- Keep rain coat, plastic bags to protect you and your belongings from rain
- Carry woolen clothes, hand glaves, sun glasses for high altitude travelling
- You can carry thermoflux bottle for warm water, tea or coffee
- Drinking alcohol in sacred places is stricly prohibited in sikkim
- Don't buy products made of endangered species or animals
- Don't express your writing skill on trees, rocks and walls
- Be careful while enjoying waterfalls, avoid slip down
- Don't take selfie from places marked with danger
- Flowers looks beautiful on trees, don't pluck them
- Do not offer foods to local children
- Please avoid any misadventure by not swimming in lakes & rivers
- Elder people better not travel in high altitude like Nathula, Gurudongmar, Zero Point
- Do not exceed car speed above 25 km/hour on roads during North Sikkim Tour
- Do not forget to try local delicacy Thukpa (Soupy Noodles)
- Sikkim is a smoke free state, so please bare it
(5% GST Applicable)
Also check →
Starting at Rs.9,622/- Per Head (6 person slab)
Also check →
Starting at Rs.8,820/- Per Head (6 person slab)
Also check →
Starting at Rs.9,219/- Per Head (6 person slab)
Sikkim Package Tour
4.8 Stars Rating, out of 5
based on 18 Reviews
|Full marks to Ms. Ichha Rai and Denzong Leisure for making our trip to Sikkim a memorable one. We did North and East Sikkim during December 2018. Everything right from well drafted Itinerary, accommodations and excellent Drivers (Pasang - North Sikkim, Gurung - Eask Sikkim) were taken care by them. Ms Ichha Rai and her Senior Sangeeta P were always reachable whenever I needed them before and during the tour. This is really appreciated. Only advice, avoid Aggregators like Banalata Homestays as I feel, they don't give the 'value for money' feeling. Bottom-line... had one of my best trip, thanks for Denzong Leisure.|
|Ours was an all girls trip which was planned in a short period. But our tour coordinator Ms.Iccha Rai had gotten it all covered for us. They made a very comfortable customized itinerary for us depending on our travel date and time ensuring no day gets wasted. We had a pleasant stay at the hotel and our driver/guide Mr.Binod was the best! Very professional, kind and helpful (10 stars for him :D). We had a wonderful trekking and highfly paragliding experience as well with Oho Adventures. Totally it was a dream trip. Completely safe, comfortable and so much fun!! Definitely would recommend Denzong Leisure to anyone planning a trip to Sikkim.|
|Vishal & Asha - Sikkim Honeymoon Tour|
|Dear Cheryl Mam,|
Thanks a ton for providing the perfect itinerary for our Sikkim Honeymoon Tour.
During 8 days of journey everytime you made us surprised with your selected Hotels, as we liked every Hotel which you have provided us, be it Summit Norling or Apple Orchid or Tarayana Grand etc. Your overall Service was very good and we liked it.
We would love to recommend our family and friends about Denzong Leisure.
Thanks & Regards
Vishal and Asha
|Mr. Muthukrishnan G|
|Dear Mr. Sunanda, we reached Chennai safely on Sunday evening. I thank you for the arrangements made for my trip in Gangtok and Darjeeling. We had a nice time and memorable one.|
|Mr. Divakar Bhatt|
|Thanks a lot. Very nicely & comfortably our tour has completed due to seamless efforts of Denzong Leisure team and very good co-operation of Kaushal, Kiran, Rajesh and other drivers. Good co-operation in Hotel Crown & Hotel Bhum Sung once again. Tomorrow ee will fly to Mumbai with sweet membrance of our tour.|
|Oh! at last my Darjeeling Tour become successful thanks to Mr. Bikram of Denzong. For many years I was planning for a Darjeeling Tour with my family. We got so many offers from many agents but we choose Denzong as it seemed good and authentic. The price Denzong offerd was very reasonable too. Our trip was perfect as we got a very cooperative driver thanks to mr Bikram. My children was very delighted to take selfie in tea gardens. Though little congested, still Darjeeling has its own charms. I am in love with ths place.|
|Travelling Darjeeling was always my dream and in my travel list. It became a success when I visited there on 22nd of June with a package with a travel agent in Kolkata named Denzong Leisure. It was an amazing experience in Darjeeling specially tea gardens, rock gardens, tiger hill, ghum station (the highest station in India) was one of the best place to travel. Taking a toy train joy ride and ropeway ride is a must in Darjeeling Tour. Be there, breath some fresh air with full of oxygen, I bet you will be refreshed. Please visit Darjeeling at least once in a life time.|