BOOK PELLING TOUR, PELLING PACKAGE TOUR, GANGTOK PELLING PACKAGE TOUR EX KOLKATA, DELHI, MUMBAI
|Destination||:||West Sikkim - Pelling, Ravangla, Gangtok|
|Attractions in Pelling||:||Spectacular Eastern Himalayan Range, Mount Kanchenjunga, Rimbi Water Falls, Rimbi Rock Garden, Kanchandzonga Waterfalls, Khechepadi Wishing Lake, Pemayangtse Monastery, Rabedentse Ruins (2nd capital of Sikkim), Tikjuk view point, Helipad ground. |
Attractions in Gangtok - Gangtok City Tour, Hanuman Talk, Ganesh Talk, Tashi View Point, Seven Points, Rumtek Monastery, Directorate of Handicrafts and Handlooms (Closed on Sunday), Cable Car (Own Ticket), Research Institute of Tibetology (Closed on Sunday), Do-Dul-Chorten (Stupa), Changu/Tsomgo Lake, Baba Mandir
|Duration||:||5 Nights / 6 Days|
|Pickup and Drop||:||New Jalpaiguri Station (NJP) / Bagdogra Airport (IXB) / Pakyong Airport (PYG)|
|Click to Call Back|
|Hotels in Pelling → |
Norling / Pemaling - Deluxe
De Regency / Newa Regency / Tashi Gang Resort(Std) / Sikkim Tourist Centre – 3*
Norbughang Resort / Tashi Gang Resort (Cottage) / Pachu Village Resort – 4*
Elgin Mt. Pandim / Chumbi Mountain Retreat / Norbughang Retreat and Spa – 5*
Hotels in Gangtok →
Deep Residency / Iris Villa - Deluxe
Ttaktsang Res’y / Sidlon Res’y / Sikkim Continental / Sikkim Retreat – 3*
Keepsa Residency / Hotel Tamarind / Mt. Siniolchu – 4*
Mayfair Spa Resort / Hotel Norkhill – 5*
|Distances of Pelling from other Cities :|
GANGTOK PELLING TOUR PLAN IN DETAIL
Day 1 : NJP Station / Bagdogra Airport / Pakyong Airport To Pelling
- Meet and Greet on arrival at NJP Station / Bagdogra or Payyong Airport and then Transfer to Pelling, One can enjoy the spectacular Eastern Himalayan Range from Pelling. Overnight stay at Hotel in Pelling.
Day 2 : Full Day Sightseeing in Pelling
- Go for a full day sightseeing tour covering in first half, Rimbi Water Falls, Rimbi Rock Garden, Kanchandzonga waterfalls, Khechepadi wishing Lake, Second half cover the Pemayangtse Monastery, Rabedentse Ruins (2nd capital of Sikkim), Tikjuk view point, Helipad ground. After visit return to hotel, Overnight stay at Hotel in Pelling.
Day 3 : Pelling to Gangtok (via Ravangla) (112 km)
- After breakfast transfer to Gangtok via Ravangla. On arrival check in at hotel, Overnight stay at Hotel in Gangtok.
Day 4 : Gangtok Sightseeing (3+7 Points)
- After breakfast start for city tour, First half cover Hanuman Talk, Ganesh Talk and Tashi View Point, Later proceed for rest of the points, that is the seven points-The Rumtek Monastery, Directorate of Handicrafts and Handlooms (Closed on Sunday), Cable Car (Own Ticket), Research Institute of Tibetology (Closed on Sunday), Do-Dul-Chorten (Stupa) and Flower show.Evening free for personal activities and shopping. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 5 : Excursion Visit Changu Lake & Baba Mandir (timing will depend on the issuance of Permit)
- A day excursion to Tsomgo Lake - situated at a height of 3,780 Mts. with an average depth of 50 ft. and Baba Mandir - The shrine maid in memory of sepoy Harbahajan Singh, Back to Gangtok. Evening free, Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 6 : Gangtok to NJP / Bagdorga (120 km)
- Departure for NJP/Bagdogra for return journey – Tour end with sweet memories.
*** Optional Sightseeing of Pelling :
- Yuksom tour: (half day tour 5 hrs approx) in Yuksom all tours are walking tour.
- Half day tour: Rangit Dam (boating cost extra), Legship Shiv Temple, Tashi-Ding Monastery, Hot water spring (6 hrs). In yuksom one has to go by walk for Rabdanse and Sangachling monastery. If Guest would like to stay for 03 nights at Pelling we adjust additional sightseeing and complete all points in 02 full day tour.
- 7 points: Rumtek Monastery, Cable car (ticket cost extra), Botanical garden, Do-dul Chorten, Institute of Tibetology, Flower show and cottage industry. Tsomgo Lake and Baba Mandir (Full day trip from 9.00a.m. to 3.00 p.m.)
*** Optional Sightseeing of Gangtok :
- 03 points: Tashi view point, Ganesh Tak and Hanuman Tak, Saramsa garden (02 HRS), Enchey Monastery and Lingdum Monastery (03 hrs)
- Nathula Pass opens only on Wed, Thu, Sat and sun (if permit is available)
- Please Note: Nathula Pass visit is only possible on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday with prior permission obtained 48 hrs in advance as per defense regulation. Nathula is NOT ADVISABLE to guest having problem with blood pressure, knee and heart. Since Nathula is a restrict area any time army can seal for security reasons. In such case tour will only be till Tsomgo Lake.
Pelling Tour Inclusions :
- 5 Nights accommodation in above mentioned hotel / resort in base category room
- Transfer in AC Car
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Food as per Breakfast and Dinner/Lunch
- 1 bottle of mineral water each in the morning and in evening
- English / Hindi Speaking Guide
- Vehicle will be provided point to point and not at disposal
Pelling Package Exclusions :
- Air Fare / Train Fare
- All meals other than those specified in ‘Cost Includes’
- Expenses of personal nature
- Any other items not mentioned in ‘Cost Includes’
- Entrance Fees
Documents Required for Pelling Tour (Inbound Tourist) :
- Any Photo Identification - PassPort, Votar Card, Aadhar Card, Driving Licence (not PAN Card)
- 4 Copy Parrport Size Photograph
How to Book Pelling Package Tour :
- Just pay 25% of the package cost inclusive of taxes and full amount of the airlines cost. You will get a booking confirmation voucher within 240 minutes of the payment receipt and your booking status will be "BOOKING HOLD- CONFIRMED"
- Please do not forget to send one email to email@example.com marking a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
post payment mentioning your reference number. If you do not get voucher on-time you may call us at toll free: 18001214500 / +91-9836117777
Bank Account Detail (Current Account) :
- Denzong Leisure Private Limited - (Axis Bank)
Beneficiary Name - Denzong Leisure Private Limited
Bank Name - Axis Bank Ltd
Bank Account No - 913020027717487
IFS Code- UTIB0001574
Branch Address - Vivekananda Road, Kolkata-700007, INDIA
Branch Code - 1574
Swift Code: AXISINBB00153, BANK CODE: 211
- Denzong Leisure Private Limited - (State Bank Of India)
Beneficiary Name - Denzong Leisure Private Limited
Bank Name - State Bank Of India
Bank Account No - 33158453208
IFS Code - SBIN0001651
Branch Address - 83/1A, Vivekananda Road, Kolkata-700006, INDIA
Branch Code - 01651
Swift Code: SBININBB492, Bank Code: 0021
- Denzong Leisure Private Limited - (ICICI Bank)
Beneficiary Name - Denzong Leisure Private Limited
Bank Name - ICICI Bank Ltd
Bank Account No - 129305000443
IFS Code - ICIC0001293
Branch Address - 8,A.J.C Bose Road, Kolkata-700017, INDIA
Swift Code: ICICINBBCTS, Bank Code: 229
- Denzong Leisure Private Limited - (HDFC Bank)
Beneficiary Name - Denzong Leisure Private Limited
Bank Name - HDFC Bank Ltd
Bank Account No - 50200009650729
IFS Code - HDFC0000014
Branch Address - 2/6, Sarat Bose Road, Central Plaza,Kolkata-700020, INDIA
Swift Code: HDFCINBBCAL, Bank Code: 240#
- You can also use the following link where you can use your VISA credit / debit card to settle the payment. Transaction charges will be applicable. http://denzongleisure.com/paymentgateway/payrequestebs
Terms and Conditions :
- Denzong reserves the right to re-arrange itinerary to suit hotel availability without changing the total number of days in each destination and without compromising any services.
- The vehicle used is AC/NAC and is available for point to point services only and is not at disposal. Clients are requested to follow the itinerary.
- Payment of 25% of Package Cost at the time of booking and balance within 7 days prior travel date. Booking is confirmed on payment of booking amount.
Cancellation Policy :
- Less than 7 Days Prior to Date of Travel: 100% of the Package Cost as cancellation charge
- 7 – 15 Days Prior to Date of Travel: 75% of the Package Cost as cancellation charge
- 16 - 30 Days Prior to Date of Travel: 50% of Package Cost as cancellation charge
- More than 30 Days: Full Refund of Package Cost Excluding Processing Fees
Child Policy :
- Children above 10+ years will be charged 100% as per Adult Rate
- Children of age 5 years + to 10 Years will be charged 50% of Adult Rate (AP Meal Plan)
- Children below 5 years Complimentary
Pelling is 115 km from the state capital Gangtok and about 135 km from Siliguri. Now booking a Pelling Tour has become very easy with the inauguration of the solo commercial airport in Sikkim - the Pakyong Airport. Spreading over 400ha it is situated at an altitude of 4500ft. Tt is one of highest airport in India. The airport was inaugurated by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 24th Sep 2018 and became operational from 4th Oct when a SpiceJet flight took off from Kolkata and landed at Pakyong Airport. The flight was welcomed with water cannon salute by the Airport Authority of India (AII). The airport already has gained popularity for the breathtaking view during flight. Pakyong Airport is located at 35km south of Gangtok. Pakyong airport to Pelling is 4 h 35 min (123.1 km) via NH510. Arrive at the airport, hire a car/taxi and drive straight to Pelling enjoing mezmerising scenic beauty Sikkim.
Pelling is famous for the majestic view of the magnificent Mount Kanchenjangha. It also affords a panoramic view of other snow-capped Himalayan peaks. The mighty Himalayas and the Kanchenjanga may be viewed at close quarters from Pelling. Pelling also forms the base from where Trekkers and other Peripatetic Adventurers undertake the strenuous and arduous Trekking in West Sikkim. The land around Pelling is still a virgin territory and is bathed with alpine vegetation, with numerous waterfalls lining the hillside. In the months of winter, Pelling is sometimes covered with a blanket of snow. So if you are lucky enough you can behold the spectacular beauty of nature during your Gangtok Pelling Package Tour.
Singshore Bridge is the highest suspension bridge in Sikkim and second highest gorge bridge in Asia. This bridge is situated about 25 km away from Pemayangtse Monastery, 5 Km from Pelling and 20 min drive from Uttare. The government of Sikkim is planning to start Bungee Jumping on the bridge which definitely will attract adventure lovers in Sikkim which already promoting white water river rafting, river side camping and trekking with great success.
Khechepadi Lake is located at an altitude of about 6000ft and one and half hour drive (30Km) from Pelling. This lake is very sacred to Buddhist and Hindus also. It is known by many names like the Wishing Lake, Kha-Chot-Palri and Sho Dzo Sho. The most amazing facts about the lake are that in spite of having surrounded by thick forest, not a single leaves can be found on it. Indeed, the lake is very clean-transparent and sacred. The 15th full moon day of the 1'st month of lunar calendar in Feb-March held a festival of mass worshipping of Lake with prayers and offerings and this time the Lake is thronged with devotees, pilgrims and tourist around the world.
The statue of Guru Padmasambhava – is situated on Samdruptse hill opposite Namchi (well connected with Gangtok and Pelling by Jeep and Car) in Sikkim and one of the sacred and most visited Pilgrim Destinations among Buddhist in Sikkim. It is 135 ft or 45 meter in height and from ground the total height of the statue is 151 ft. It is the world’s highest statue of Guru Padmasambhava or Guru Rinpoche made with copper and stone plated on solid cement at an estimated cost of 6.76 crores. The foundation stone for the statue was laid by the His Holiness the Dalai Lama on October 22, 1997. Shri Pawan Chamling, the then chief minister of Sikkim, unveiled the holy statue on 18th February 2004.
Ravangla or Ravongla is one of the major tourist destinations in West Sikkim. It is often called paradise for nature lovers, mountain lovers and trekkers. Ravangla is well connected with Gangtok (2 hours drive) and Pelling (3 hours drive) and offers breath taking views of mount Kanchanjungha during spring and summer. Surrounded by lush green vegetation of forested hills, fresh airy oxygen, rolling green valleys, people with ever smiling, Ravangla is a perfect holiday destination for trekking and village tourism.
Rinchenpong is considered as one of the virgin lands in Western Sikkim and mountain view from there are as fascinating as of Darjeeling, Gantok or Pelling. If you are tired of viewing Kanchenjunga above a crowded cityscape then pack your rucksack and head for Rinchenpong and behold the majestic view of Mount kanchenjungha.
Rinchenpong has a historical myth. During 1860 the British invaded West Sikkim. When the force reached Rinchenpong the Lapchas (the original inhabitants of Sikkim) used unknown herbs to poison the water of a pond, the only source of water in Rinchenpong, thus killing half of the British forces and forcing them to beat a retreat. The pond is still there as Poison Pokhri (Lake) and one of the visited spot while travelling Rinchenpong
Denzong Leisure, an ISO 9001:2015 Certified DMC in India and Sikkim Tour specialist has designed this customized Gangtok Pelling Package Tour at Best Price. For details visit our website www.denzongleisure.com or Call at +91-9836117777 | Toll Free 1800 121 4500
WHAT IS BEST TIME TO VISIT PELLING ?
The ideal time to visit beautiful Pelling is between end of September to end of May. Except monsoon (June to August) this 9 months Pelling experience heavy tourist influx due to pleasant weather. End of December to End of February is chilling winter in Pelling. At that time temperature varies between -4°C to 15°C, but with adequate warm clothes travelling can be thrilling and exciting. Visitors can enjoy Pelling Tour at full fun during this period. Summer in Pelling is also exciting and with a comfortable temperature between 6°C to 25°C travelling in and around pelling is pleasant. End of March to end of May Pelling experience heavy tourist influx. So in one word - any time between September to May is the best time to travel Pelling.
12 BEST PLACES TO VISIT IN PELLING TOUR
Situated at the foothills of Mt. Kanchenjunga, world's third highest mountain and at an altitude of 2150 metres Pelling is a picturesque town full of plenty of natural beauty, sonw capped mountain, countless mountain streams, lush green tea gardens, parks, monuments, monasteries and buddhist stupas that makes it to the hot list of every travel addict. Here are some list of places one should not miss during Pelling Tour.
- Ravangla - A samall town well known for its mezmerising natural beauty
- Yuksom - A small toun well known for monastery and natural beauty
- Pemayangtse Monastery - An old Monastery and Buddhist shrine since 1705
- Sangachoeling Monastery - Built in 1697, one of the oldest monastery in Sikkim
- Kanchenjunga Fall - This magnificent waterfall is one of the main attractions in Peling
- Tashiding Monastery - An Monastery based on Nyingma sect of Tibetan Buddhism
- Rimbi Waterfall - A beautiful waterfall on the way to Khechopalri and Yuksam
- Singshore Bridge - Believed to be second longest suspension bridge in Asia
- Khecheopalri Lake - This sacred lake is a must-visit during Pelling Tour
- Kanchenjunga National Park - A UNESCO World Heritage site best known for rare red panda
- Kaluk - A small village on the foothill of Himalaya with aboundant natural beauty
- Changey Waterfall - It is one of the tourist attractions in Pelling
Feel Free to Call us :
Head Office : 033-22640048/49
Regional Branches :
Siliguri : +91-8334990789
SPECIALITY OF DENZONG
- Company Owned Vehicle / Boat
- Trained Tour Guide on Company Payroll
- Local controlling office
- Essential Medical Kit available @24/7
- Special facilities for Senior Citizens and Infants
- Mobile Phone / Internet on-demand
Sikkim Package Tour
4.8 Stars Rating, out of 5
based on 24 Reviews
|Full marks to Ms. Ichha Rai and Denzong Leisure for making our trip to Sikkim a memorable one. We did North and East Sikkim during December 2018. Everything right from well drafted Itinerary, accommodations and excellent Drivers (Pasang - North Sikkim, Gurung - Eask Sikkim) were taken care by them. Ms Ichha Rai and her Senior Sangeeta P were always reachable whenever I needed them before and during the tour. This is really appreciated. Only advice, avoid Aggregators like Banalata Homestays as I feel, they don't give the 'value for money' feeling. Bottom-line... had one of my best trip, thanks for Denzong Leisure.|
|Ours was an all girls trip which was planned in a short period. But our tour coordinator Ms.Iccha Rai had gotten it all covered for us. They made a very comfortable customized itinerary for us depending on our travel date and time ensuring no day gets wasted. We had a pleasant stay at the hotel and our driver/guide Mr.Binod was the best! Very professional, kind and helpful (10 stars for him :D). We had a wonderful trekking and highfly paragliding experience as well with Oho Adventures. Totally it was a dream trip. Completely safe, comfortable and so much fun!! Definitely would recommend Denzong Leisure to anyone planning a trip to Sikkim.|
|Vishal & Asha - Sikkim Honeymoon Tour|
|Dear Cheryl Mam,|
Thanks a ton for providing the perfect itinerary for our Sikkim Honeymoon Tour.
During 8 days of journey everytime you made us surprised with your selected Hotels, as we liked every Hotel which you have provided us, be it Summit Norling or Apple Orchid or Tarayana Grand etc. Your overall Service was very good and we liked it.
We would love to recommend our family and friends about Denzong Leisure.
Thanks & Regards
Vishal and Asha
|Mr. Muthukrishnan G|
|Dear Mr. Sunanda, we reached Chennai safely on Sunday evening. I thank you for the arrangements made for my trip in Gangtok and Darjeeling. We had a nice time and memorable one.|
|Mr. Divakar Bhatt|
|Thanks a lot. Very nicely & comfortably our tour has completed due to seamless efforts of Denzong Leisure team and very good co-operation of Kaushal, Kiran, Rajesh and other drivers. Good co-operation in Hotel Crown & Hotel Bhum Sung once again. Tomorrow ee will fly to Mumbai with sweet membrance of our tour.|
|Mrs. Minakshi Gogoi|
|Our Darjeeling Gangtok Package Tour were just awesome. Enjoyed show in Yungtham. Tour guide was very professional. Only problem was that we never knew that 4 star hotel in Hills doesn`t have a swimming pool.|
|It was a satisfying Sikkim tour, courtesy Deng Song Leisure. The properties were good, Gangtok Maple Residency and Norbung Ghang at Pelling were cool and comfortable. Pelling resort was a feast for the eye.|